We do hope that you will stay for a long time. Enjoy your stay as we work to become the best Naruto info site out there. BELIEVE IT!
If you're looking for something to do why not look over the Forums or more specifically Narutopedia Collaboration for a list of projects we're working on. And the Community portal has a lot of recent discussions and places to go listed on it.
Image deletion: Naruto-455-pics.png.jpg Edit
Bigbrocj90, the image Naruto-455-pics.png.jpg which you uploaded has been deleted. We suggest you look over our image policy before you upload another image to make sure you aren't breaking any part of the policy. ShounenSuki (talk | contribs) 13:49, February 13, 2010 (UTC)
- Jesus, I'm sick of telling this to so many user....DO NOT ADD SPOILERS. If u wanna ruin the manga for yourself by not waiting a week, thats fine, DONT RUIN IT FOR EVRYONE ELSE....We wait for Either Friday (when onemanga releases it), or an Offical RAW...-- AlienGamer--Talk-- 05:01, 10 July 2009 (UTC)
- No...Its NOT RELEASED...Gimme a source then...And if u gimme a site for a forum or a spoiler site, so help me god...-- AlienGamer--Talk-- 05:06, 10 July 2009 (UTC)
- Me A jerk??? No no...u've got evrything mixed up...U see you r actually...Let me see....I love this wiki, and do evrything i poosible can to kkeo it up-to-date, and vandal free...So I check each and every page that has been changed, to see if the edits r legit....And then someone comes along and posts spoilers...Which i inevitably read....How would u like it, when u wait evry friday for the relaese, anticipating it, and then it all gets ruined, because of impatient users who post spoilers...-- AlienGamer--Talk-- 05:17, 10 July 2009 (UTC)
- Everyone calm down, both of you. I didn't put this on the front page because I had to get ready for work, but Friday is the recognized "release" day for new chapters across the Interweb. I don't care when they actually come out, Friday is the day. Anything that is uploaded or put on pages BEFORE Friday is a bannable offense. Yes I know we have a warning about spoilers and read at your own risk, but recent updates, due to their nature can cause a lot of high traffic that can really screw things up if we don't have a set system. This is that system.
- Also, RAWs are the perfected images that are used on this site. There are some exceptions, but things like entire pages are a no go.--05:19, 10 July 2009 (UTC)
- Which is why i love this wiki....So u shud understand how i feel.....I dont want to spoil the manga...I apologize if i've been a bit on edge, its just that i've had to deal with spoilers this whole week, and ruined this weeks release...-- AlienGamer--Talk-- 05:34, 10 July 2009 (UTC)
Re: Sorry for the Mix up......... Edit
Well forgive me if I don't believe but yeah. That's understandable, people want to do set up stuff before the rush. But I'd rather have a single day of rush before a week of headaches.--TheUltimate3 (talk) 05:39, 10 July 2009 (UTC)
- Explanation on Why: I have had to deal with members who claimed they were working for Wikipedia. People who instantly requested admin powers from the Boss, and moved very quickly to vandalize things. Taken up a policy of everyone is equal except for one. (Who that one is, I will not say.)--TheUltimate3 (talk) 05:44, 10 July 2009 (UTC)
- Explanation of explanation: I don't believe you are a staffer at SleepyFan because I have seen people claim to be far greater than a member of a subbing group come here, and a lot of the times they were just looking for power, perks, or vandalism. Therefore, I take everyone for face value. What I see is what I know.--TheUltimate3 (talk) 05:56, 10 July 2009 (UTC)