We do hope that you will stay for a long time. Enjoy your stay as we work to become the best Naruto info site out there. BELIEVE IT!
If you're looking for something to do why not look over the Forums or more specifically Narutopedia Collaboration for a list of projects we're working on. And the Community portal has a lot of recent discussions and places to go listed on it.
Violation of the Image Policy
Please see our image policy before uploading any new images. You are not supposed to override current images when you upload new ones, which you did with Obito's jinchūriki form, which messed up the display on several of the articles it was posted on; hence, why we don't do that. If you have any questions, feel free to ask me. Thanks ~ Ten Tailed Fox 22:59, July 9, 2013 (UTC)
No one else can make screenshots like me. i can benefit the wiki if you try it.The minute you said that, I just burst out laughing. You are not the only person here who can do stitched scene images like that. Plus, images on this wiki are not the property of the uploader and they'll be removed if it is deemed necessary if they're not used. --Speysider Talk Page | My Image Uploads | Tabber Code | Channel 18:25, August 3, 2013 (UTC)
but not everyone can stitch certain ones, like the madara one for example.
- I'm pretty sure any person could do it, stop acting arrogant as if your the only one who can perform a stitched image.
it does have a use and can be used on the wiki, regardless of what you think.
- Most arrogant statement I've seen yet and that's coming from me. Your image will not be used because it is a violation of our Image policy. --Speysider Talk Page | My Image Uploads | Tabber Code | Channel 09:56, August 4, 2013 (UTC)
Violation of the Talkpage policy
Word of advice
Hey there, i'm looking at your problem with Spy-dude and here's the thing...you can't remove stuff from your talkpage...it's not an email or a chat page, it's for public viewing and the policies apply...you'll probably get a ban if you keep removing stuff...my advice, just leave it be and move to another subject. Darksusanoo (talk) 01:13, August 5, 2013 (UTC)
- I think you'll find that none of my messages are hateful and that you just simply don't want to be proven wrong by a more experienced editor. I've heard all about FT wikia users and how they're all whiny idiots, so I'm guessing your not going to be an exception to that. --Speysider Talk Page | My Image Uploads | Tabber Code | Channel 08:17, August 5, 2013 (UTC)
Comes with the territory...plus the dude didn't say anything that bad...also compared to other pages, the editors/admins/anyone else i can't remember aren't that bad. Just focus on the editing, pay atention to the page's policies and you'll have a (mostly) smooth ride. Darksusanoo (talk) 01:09, August 7, 2013 (UTC)
- Look first off, that's really not my department, i even have trouble cropping basic images, much less screenshots, plus you can't upload pics, unless you intend to place them on their respective page(s).. check the image policies...for the Madara one, i don't think you'll find anywhere for that but, check other pages, manga chapters, episodes, etc...hell the new chapter is comming up in a couple of hours, maybe you can work with the others and make some good edits. Darksusanoo (talk) 01:42, August 7, 2013 (UTC)
- Don't come to my talkpage and write intimidating messages like that. I would really recommend you read the policies, because if you violate them again, then you will be blocked for ignorance of our wiki policies. Plus, your arrogant attitude about your image says a lot about yourself. And no, I will reply because you can't stop me from doing so. --Speysider Talk Page | My Image Uploads | Tabber Code | Channel 09:23, August 7, 2013 (UTC)