We don't list game jutsus in a ninjas userbox. Jacce 18:59, 25 March 2009 (UTC)
Ok, thanks for telling me. I'm just trying to help.
- No poblem. Jacce 19:07, 25 March 2009 (UTC)
Re: RE: Kakashi
Yes, that was Lidor's question. I didn't notice, well... I better pay more attention :D
I also saw that you put Pein's Chibaku Tensei at Deva Path's section, but, you did not put it at the character's infobox.
- Guess we forgot. While we are at it, some pages has their infobox on a seperet page, and some of them are blocked so only admins can edit them (this because heavy vandalism and edit wars). However, if you notice something in a infobox that is missing or is wrong, and you can't edit the box, leave a message on the box talk page or come to me, and we will fix it as soon as possible. Jacce 19:45, 25 March 2009 (UTC)
I saw that you put the Shadow Shuriken Technique in Sasuke's infobox, but he used it in combination with Naruto. Shouldn't Naruto have it to in his infobox. If yes, can I put it there ?
- All Naruto did was transform, Sasuke preformed the technique. Jacce 06:16, 26 March 2009 (UTC)
RE Shadow Shuriken
Ok, thanks. But, in the games Naruto used a move called Demon Wind Bomb similar to it. How can I create this page without putting it in the infobox ?
Do you guys like the new Articles that I made ?
Is it good or should I delete it ??? Please answer
Kyuubi Sage Mode
As I saw in Naruto Manga 444, Naruto has used the Kyuubi's chakra in Sage Mode. Shouldn't we add this to the Demon Fox Transformations and Hermit Mode sections ? Or.. we don't have to many information on this yet ?
New techniques from the second shippuden movie
Hey I added the Guts Rasengan and Chidori Sword of Light from the Second Shippuden Movie. I think you guys should keep them!
- Isn't it determination Rasengan??? i suppose it differs frm the subbers, anyway..DB goes by Determination RasenganAlienGamer | Talk 10:56, 28 April 2009 (UTC)
Please Tell Me!
Hey, how can I edit Naruto's Infobox, because I found another jutsu that Naruto used and I want to add it.
PS: Someone has added two new Clone Jutsus, but Naruto never used them!
- When you find a page with a infobox on another place: just write Infobox:Name in the search field. For Naruto, go to: Infobox:Naruto Uzumaki. Jacce | Talk 17:52, 29 April 2009 (UTC)
THANKS ALLOT !
Please stop changing Naruto's age from 16 to 15-16 because he said it clear in Manga Chapter 440. He's 16.
Proof for Kabuto's jutsus
Hey, I got proof, Kabuto used the Earth Release: Underground Projection Fish Technique when he was fighting Tsunade, he used it to grab Shizune's legs and damage her muscle tissues. And for the Ash Pile Burning.... I don't know the exact episode, but after the Sasuke Retrieval Arc, Naruto went with Sakura and Jiraya in search for Orochimaru... but Kabuto started a fight with Sakura and ised this jutsu on Naruto when he tried to save her..... Search if you don't believe me!
- wasnt another person pretending to be kabuto when naruto, sakura and jiraya went faced off against kabuto?18.104.22.168 (talk) 19:08, 26 May 2009 (UTC)
Yes, when he used the Ash Pile Burning, it wasn't him, now I found the correct information, sorry. But the Underground Projection Tech is still valid as of what I saw.
I take this from the start: this would make more use on Kabuto's talk page, the fire jutsu was Fire Release: Mist Covering Technique used by Kagero Fuma, and Earth Release: Underground Projection Fish Technique is just for hiding under earth. Jacce | Talk 19:23, 26 May 2009 (UTC)
OK, I understand, but if he used the Earth Release: Underground Projection Fish Technique then why don't we put it in his infobox. I taught we list ALL the JUTSUS that a character used.....
- True, jutsus from manga and anime goes to the infobox, but what Kabuto did dosen't go hand in hand with Underground Projection Fish Technique, since the jutsu is for hiding and he transported himself. Jacce | Talk 19:49, 26 May 2009 (UTC)
I hope the new jutsu that I put in Naruto's infobox remains there..
I know he did. He also used another unnamed genjutsu a few chapters before that. Rather than make a page for Unnamed Genjutsu, Unnamed Genjutsu 2, and Unnamed Genjutsu 3, we can wait for an actual name. ~SnapperTo 19:08, 18 June 2009 (UTC)
- Ok, but leave the technique till then, we'll change the name when we will know it.
Do you think it's legit to add that Danzo has a sharingan as well? Since most people don't really know that and it was just from chapter 455 spoilers. Maybe delete that until the chapter comes out.
Sasuke`s Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan ?!
,,However, although available through Madara, Sasuke is currently refusing to transplant Itachi's Mangekyo Sharingan to avoid the damage.``
What does this mean ? When was this stated ? And didn`t Madara tell Zetsu to take ,,care`` of Itachi`s body ?? (meaningly eat it)
- So... you are guessing, and have no references, except parent jutsu? Simant (talk) 14:19, 14 July 2009 (UTC)
Re: Fire Release: Great Dragon Fire Technique
I reverted your edit because of several reasons:
- The links you added were unnecessary;
- The part about the technique not requiring handseals was false;
- The final change you made, although not bad, wasn't good enough to warrant me going out of my way to keep it in.
- You shouldn't just believe the things other websites or people say; use your own mind.
- That said, no, don't add the Ram seal, Sasuke doesn't use that. Like all other Fire release techniques, Sasuke uses a Tiger seal, as you can clearly see in chapter 390, page 10. --ShounenSuki (talk | contribs) 07:48, 15 July 2009 (UTC)
Image deletion: ChidoriSwordA.jpg
Art-is-a-blast, the image ChidoriSwordA.jpg which you uploaded has been deleted. We suggest you look over our image policy before you upload another image to make sure you aren't breaking any part of the policy. ShounenSuki (talk | contribs) 10:09, February 9, 2010 (UTC)
Ok, if the image isn`t good delete it.Art-is-a-blast (talk) 10:09, 15 July 2009 (UTC)
Naruto Shippuden Movie 3
I`m visiting my mother in Japan, so I watched the movie. Art-is-a-blast (talk) 04:16, 2 August 2009 (UTC)
Cool! Although you don't know the name of the triple sized rasenshuriken did you hear him say oodama in it? Also did Hiruko get his hands on the byakugan of konoha and sharingan of kakashi and who was the beast in the movie (the one with a red eye in the right)? Cooltamerboy (talk) 14:09, 2 August 2009 (UTC).
Ok, I will tell you, but let`s stop conversating about the movie, this is not a forum: No, he just said Futon:Rasen-Shuriken. Hiruko was killed by the Rasen-Shuriken, ultimately he didn`t get nothing. The ,,BEAST`` was the result of the Chimera Technique, Hiruko`s 3 henchmen merged into a disgusting beast ( it was also kinda robot like ). This should respond to your questions. Now back to the technique, Naruto also used the Odama Rasengan ( this is why I put the Rasen-Shuriken and Odama in the Movie section of Rasengan ). I wish you guys to believe me, I am telling the truth. If you guys need information about the movie like: characters, techniques... you can ask me. Art-is-a-blast (talk) 14:18, 2 August 2009 (UTC)
Didn't he combine the oodama rasengan with rasenshuriken as you said it was triple sized? And did Hiruko get his hands on konoha's kekkei Genkai's or no? P.S. Your so lucky that you got to see the movie. Cooltamerboy (talk) 17:22, 2 August 2009 (UTC).
Did naruto kill hiroku with the triple sized rasenshuriken? If not then how was he beaten? And how did naruto make that triple sized rasenshuriken and how did naruto say it? And did kakashi use a strong version of raikiri or normal version? Cooltamerboy (talk) 02:20, 3 August 2009 (UTC).
Did Hiruko gain the renningan, and do you know the name of the kekkei genkai's that he got? Also what are all the abilities that Hiruko displayed in the movie? And did the rasengan sphere in the triple sized rasenshuriken have the same size like oodama rasengan in it? And did he use any demon fox forms in the movie? Also did kakashi use mangekyo sharingan in the movie and what did he use it for? If he did then tell me which ones? Also did he use any techniques in fox form (maybe like that triple sized rasenshuriken if he used it in fox form) or not? Also was kakashi's Raikiri bigger in size than usual when he used it on Hiruko and is it the strongest raikiri he used in the movie? If not than which one? Also when you finish from these questions. Make a section my talk page and name it naruto shippuden movie 3 story. And tell me all about what you saw in that movie please. These are my last questions THANKS! Cooltamerboy (talk) 19:51, 3 August 2009 (UTC).
- I know but, wemust mention it right? Can we put it in the ,see also` section at Shadow Clone Technique ??
- So, what are you going to do with the movie Rasen-Shuriken ??! Art-is-a-blast (talk) 15:16, 2 August 2009 (UTC)
- I want to make it, but what name should I give it since it has the same name as the original ?? Art-is-a-blast (talk) 06:13, September 11, 2009 (UTC)
- Or, you could create a section in the original page and add details...--AlienGamer--Talk (contribs)-- 06:15, September 11, 2009 (UTC)
- I will do it but when I'll have some time because tommorow I start school, also Cooltamerboy, you seem to be very interested in this Rasen-Shuriken :D Art-is-a-blast (talk) 17:09, September 13, 2009 (UTC)
- Maybe I will, but for the image you'll have to wait because images come out after the movie is released on the net Art-is-a-blast (talk) 17:31, September 13, 2009 (UTC)
Shippuden Ep 169
I don't know where he took it from, but here it is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BxSXYI7922g&feature=channel Art-is-a-blast (talk) 14:55, July 19, 2010 (UTC)
Naruto shippuden movie 4 the lost tower
- Right now I`m in Japan so I watched the movie here at a cinema. Art-is-a-blast (talk) 13:16, August 7, 2010 (UTC)