--Aquabender (talk) 21:30, 14 June 2009 (UTC) Tsunade can use the Cherry Blossom Impact. She used it against Orochimaru and who do you think taught Sakura it?
-Aquabender --Aquabender (talk) 21:30, 14 June 2009 (UTC)
- Could I have an episode/chapter reference for that, please? Also, if you wish to write something like "~~~~ Some text here ~~~~", use the command <nowiki> as frame (add one in front of the things you don't want to work as wiki commands, and add slash to the start of the command when you repeat it at the end of those things). However, using tildes (~) for decoration is unneccessary, and might get annoying if overused. ~Hakinu (talk | contribs) 22:22, 14 June 2009 (UTC)
--Aquabender (talk) 22:28, 14 June 2009 (UTC) Thanks, I didn't know how many times u were supposed to put that in so I put it twice, O and I'm referring to Naruto episode 93 and 96. -Aquabender
- But have you read this discussion on the jutu's talk page? According to xNaminéx, the "diffrence between the aforementioned "relative skill" and these two jutsu is that the skill uses chakra to enhance muscle, where as the Cherry Blossom Impact and the Painful Sky Leg gather a huge amount of chakra in the hand or fott and then discharges all that chakra into the ground or person." I'm still looking for anywhere Tsunade might create a crater like Sakura does in her fight with Sasori. ~Hakinu (talk | contribs) 22:47, 14 June 2009 (UTC)
Lots of things. 1) It's annoying how people are reverting articles I edited to made sound better back to the original and deleting my edits, which made sense, such as SuperN. 2) Several people have been rude on this site in the past, such as Jacce. 3) It was even more offensive that you guys decided to delete my user page. 4) I could go on for more. --Aquabender (talk) 19:47, April 11, 2010 (UTC)
- 1) Normally there's a reason behind a revert, although sometimes it's unreasoned. Question it in the talk page, or confront the reverter to get answers :3
- 2) I can't say anything on that, unless I've been rude.
- 3) That g'bye thing wasn't meant to be rude, I was just assuming you didn't mind if we cleared it out, since you left anyway.
- ~Hakinu (talk | contribs) 19:51, April 11, 2010 (UTC)
Thanks(: --Aquabender (talk) 04:28, April 12, 2010 (UTC)
Thanks, you could've mentioned that earlier, no? --Aquabender (talk) 15:50, April 18, 2010 (UTC)