Why not sign in and create a user name?. It's an easy way to keep track of your contributions and helps you communicate with the rest of the community. And it only takes a few seconds to create one.
We do hope that you will stay for a long time. Enjoy your stay as we work to become the best Naruto info site out there. BELIEVE IT!
If you're looking for something to do why not look over the Forums or more specifically Narutopedia Collaboration for a list of projects we're working on. And the Community portal has a lot of recent discussions and places to go listed on it.
Just a curiosity
Just out of curiosity i noted how in your talk page edits, you don't have an editor name/account, but you always write a nickname after every edit...do you not know how to make an account or you don't want one? Darksusanoo (talk) 23:06, December 26, 2012 (UTC)
Please consider this a formal request for you to create an account. Even if user privileges do not interest you, do it for other people: your IP changes every few months, making it difficult to contact you or find your reportedly three years of contributions. Having an account would also make it easier to distinguish your comments from other IPs'.
- You seriously need to make an account. It's getting annoying seeing you post under so many alternate anonymous IP's, what is stopping you making an account ? >_> --Speysider Talk Page | My Image Uploads | Tabber Code | Channel 19:29, February 10, 2013 (UTC)
Excuse me? A user who doesn't make an official account says I have issues? Do you know the history me and Cerez have had? If you don't, then please, don't go around saying someone has issues if you know nothing about them. --OmegaRasengan (talk) 06:29, January 30, 2013 (UTC)
Just so you know Yomiko-chan, there is no "history" between me and OmegaRasengan. Judge for yourself by even the way he thinks from the simple fact that he feels you're below him for not having an account. It's better most times to simply ignore his tirades, as they're little more than a spoilt child crying when they don't get their way no matter what.--Cerez365™ (talk) 06:48, January 30, 2013 (UTC)
- Lol. Well i said history because i wan't sure how far back you two have "interracted" (for lack of a better word) with each other. I was mainly reffering to the "argument" of sorts that was had last august about changing Tobi to Obito in the Jutsu articles. I normally would have been a bit more "raunchy" in my apology of sorts, if it wasn't for the fact that i was anxiously awaiting the next chapters' release. Either way i wasn't trying to start anything or get in the way of anything ^-^.184.108.40.206 (talk) 06:55, January 30, 2013 (UTC) Yomiko-chan
- New chapter's here Yomi, there's work afoot before the trolls come! To arms! --Cerez365™ (talk) 06:58, January 30, 2013 (UTC)
- Lol, ikr :).220.127.116.11 (talk) 07:01, January 30, 2013 (UTC) Yomiko-chan
Re: Shippūden Adding More to the Confusion
Actually Yomi, If I remember correctly, I think that was brought up from the manga already. The whole technique is a bit confusing so we decided to hold off adding the bit about the illusions being able to attack.--Cerez365™ (talk) 07:42, February 15, 2013 (UTC)
That makes sense.18.104.22.168 (talk) 20:36, February 15, 2013 (UTC) Yomiko-chan
Remember, the balloons were anime only filler thing, never occurred in the manga. The real Mizukage didn't move a finger, all the fighting up to the clam getting killed was a genjutsu--Elveonora (talk) 15:50, February 16, 2013 (UTC)
Yep, it wasn't an actual mirage, but an illusion. Mirages are projections of real things, if it were real, it would be a ninjutsu, kinda like a clone technique "illusion" but not a real one.--Elveonora (talk) 16:25, February 16, 2013 (UTC)
That's why it's so powerful of a genjutsu, if he didn't tell them, they wouldn't realize that it's not a real mirage. But of course even with him helping them, they were too dumb to get it. Forgive me for a fanboy's comment incoming, but 2nd Mizukage would stand no chance against Sasuke or an other skilled Sharingan user. Not only Sharingan sees chakra, but also through genjutsu :D--Elveonora (talk) 17:16, February 16, 2013 (UTC)
For some reason, I see 2nd Mizukage as an opposite to Deidara, I dare to say they are equally strong. But that's likely due to similarity of Steaming Danger Tyranny and C4 Karura lol--Elveonora (talk) 17:43, February 16, 2013 (UTC)
I seriously don't know why you refuse to make an account, this is me telling you to make one so that your edits can be tracked. --Speysider Talk Page | My Image Uploads | Tabber Code | Channel 16:52, February 16, 2013 (UTC)
It's a compolation of several things-
1: I'm lazy. I normally only do small edits, talk page discussions, and reverting and deleting vandalism. And my cp is super slow, so other more active editors get to things like new info revealed in chapters way before i do. And my grammer sucks.
2: I'm somewhat paranoid. And i kinda enjoy being anonymous, especially so that if i po other users, i won't have to see them telling me off on my talk page, because i've already changed IP adresses. ^_*
3: I also have a bit of a pet peev/peve (?) against email and i guess it borders on a political thing (maybe). Whenever i do email someone it's normally using my friend's (with her consent that is, i'm not that bad).
4: I don't make edits for the glory of having made many edits. It's not an ahievement for me, i just wanna help the wiki, since i like organised, and clear-cut encyclopedias.22.214.171.124 (talk) 17:30, February 16, 2013 (UTC) Yomiko-chan
- And yet you make edits anyway. Not an excuse.
- That sounds like sock puppetry. Don't do that.
- Oh spare me. Spend two minutes creating an email account, use it to register, and then never use it again if you're so fearful about the Man.
- This is important because...?
- You continue to ignore the fact that an account would help other people. Come up with whatever reason you want, it still doesn't change the fact that your continuing to use an IP is making it difficult for everyone else. ~SnapperTo 20:18, February 17, 2013 (UTC)
1: Okay i can't really think of a good come back to that.
2: I know what Sock Puppetry is, and i don't do that. I didn't mean i use that as a way to get out of taking accountability, i'm talking about when somebody curses me out and stuff like that. 3: Someone already had me create an Email account....... but it's been 5 years and i already fergot the password. And besides even if i wanted to...... i don't really know how *lowers head in shame*. 4: Idk. Some users think of that stuff as an accomplishement, and get arrogant about it. I'm not gonna name who, since they'd probably curse me out.
126.96.36.199 (talk) 20:43, February 17, 2013 (UTC) Yomiko-chan
Is it possible to program a bot that automatically creates accounts to unregistered contributors with many edits? :D jk, really, there's nothing easier than setting up an email address and registering. "i'm talking aboutwhen somebody curses me out and stuff like that" don't you leave "Yomiko-chan" after edits one way or another? Point seems moot ._.--Elveonora (talk) 20:52, February 17, 2013 (UTC)
- If i po someone bad enough, i'll stop using Yomiko-chan for a time until i think they've forgoten about me. Jeez, only until i've actually said (Well typed) it, i feel like a wierdo *_*.188.8.131.52 (talk) 20:59, February 17, 2013 (UTC) Yomiko-chan
- Gmail account creation. You can use a fake name. The birthday and gender are optional (I think?). You can lose the password when you're done or you can hang on to it in case you ever need an email address you don't care about in the future. ~SnapperTo 21:05, February 17, 2013 (UTC)
|This is the discussion page for an anonymous user, identified by the user's numerical IP address. Some IP addresses change periodically, and may be shared by several users, Thus many people don't take anonymous users seriously. If you are an anonymous user, you may create an account or log in to avoid future confusion with other anonymous users. Registering also hides your IP address.|