Why not sign in and create a user name?. It's an easy way to keep track of your contributions and helps you communicate with the rest of the community. And it only takes a few seconds to create one.
We do hope that you will stay for a long time. Enjoy your stay as we work to become the best Naruto info site out there. BELIEVE IT!
If you're looking for something to do why not look over the Forums or more specifically Narutopedia Collaboration for a list of projects we're working on. And the Community portal has a lot of recent discussions and places to go listed on it.
Re: Sorry Edit
- Its not that it isn't good...Its just that there's an image policy in place...The general rules are
- No Fanart.
- All Images Need to have a Fair Use License.
- All Images Need To Have A Fair Use Rationale.
- No Images From Leafninja.com.
- Images Need To Be Relavent To The Wiki.
- In Manga scans, Images with English text will be marked as "Poor Quality".
- In Anime, Images with Visible subtitles will be marked as "Poor Quality".
- Other than that, as long as the image can be used in a page, it's fine. Its got very little to do with the actual quality of the image...--AlienGamer--Talk-- 18:12, 23 August 2009 (UTC)
|This is the discussion page for an anonymous user, identified by the user's numerical IP address. Some IP addresses change periodically, and may be shared by several users, Thus many people don't take anonymous users seriously. If you are an anonymous user, you may create an account or log in to avoid future confusion with other anonymous users. Registering also hides your IP address.|