You're doing some of the Infobox stuff wrong, here's what mistakes you should fix when you're adding in new infoboxes:
- Images are just the image name, not an image link; Don't use
[[Image:Shikamaru Nara.jpg|right|thumb|230px|Shikamaru Nara]]just use
Shikamaru Nara.jpgthe infobox will handle the rest.
- Don't mess with the whitespace; The same amount of whitespace (in this case a tab) should be before the |. The whitespace in between the parameter and the = should always make the ='s line up with each other on the level that they are at. And there should always be a single space after the = to make the parameter readable.
- It's just a convention, but the common thing done with unordered lists (lines starting with a *) is to put a space after the *. So it's always good to keep up with that in the lists.
- When you're doing templates like the Voice actors one, don't leave spaces in between the names, and don't leave an extra | at the end.
- When you have a Part I, Part II thing and there is no Part II info just remove that line. If the character keeps a constant height like adults do, just remove the stuff before the height number and put that on the same line as the
| height =.
- Take a look at this diff to see what I mean.
^_^ Hope you can continue to edit fixing whatever mistakes you might make. Feel free to make a user account.
- ~NOTASTAFF Daniel Friesen (DanTMan, Nadir Seen Fire) (talk) current discussion Oct 6, 2007 @ 03:00 (UTC)
About the jutsus
Please throw me a bone here. If you take ideas of jutsus from Leafninja, at the very leasts go to the Wiki articles, get the names, translations and the like from there. This site uses Wikipedia as a base, and it gets very very time consuming going through the jutsus you add and converting them to this wiki style. Thank you.--TheUltimate3 03:46, 6 October 2007 (UTC)
- Please stop creating jutsu articles from Leafninja. Leafninja wrote those jutsu information pages themselves and have not GFDL licensed it and therefore they hold the copyright to the text. The information itself isn't restricted so you can write your own new article in your own words, and cite the jutsus from Leafninja using the <ref></ref> tags and adding a references section in the page. But it is illegal to copy the text from leafninja and paste it here. I am most likely going to half to delete every jutsu article you created because they are all copyvios. I'm going to create a forum discussion on what to do with Jutsu in a minute, feel free to join in on the discussion I'll give you a link once I'm done. ~NOTASTAFF Daniel Friesen (DanTMan, Nadir Seen Fire) (talk) current discussion Oct 8, 2007 @ 23:39 (UTC)
|This is the discussion page for an anonymous user, identified by the user's numerical IP address. Some IP addresses change periodically, and may be shared by several users, Thus many people don't take anonymous users seriously. If you are an anonymous user, you may create an account or log in to avoid future confusion with other anonymous users. Registering also hides your IP address.|