I can’t stand looking at that red highlight on my Username so I might as well add something to this page to give you all a little insight into my personality and my current activities around the Wiki. But be warned, much like Roseanne Barr I’ve “lost my mind some time long ago, and it hasn’t been found yet”. And if you don’t like me then you may like to know that much like Joan Rivers, “I hate everyone, starting with myself”. Now to whom it may concern-
Stuff to Know About me
- I'm blunt. But I still try to be polite, so don't take it personal.
- I'm fickle. If I were to be compared to an animal, it would most certainly be a cat.
- I'm random. Nuff said.
- I'm a bit lazy.
- I'm playful. I am known to tease people, so please don't take it personally.
- I'm a bit secretive.
- I've no tolerance for rudeness. I don't like getting into arguments or fights, but i certainly won't shy away from one. But if you're nice, I will return the favor
- I'm stubborn. You have been warned ^_*.
- I'm somewhat perverted, but i have great self-control.
- Japanese culture. I love the Japanese language, mythology, and well just about everything about them.
- I'm a total Otaku. I eat sleep and breathe Anime/Manga. I have a huge collection of Manga, so I got a pretty big reservoir of source material for my arguments.
- Yaoi and Yuri genres. You got to love the Japanese.
- History. It's some really cool stuff.
- Guys who have receding hairlines, but still have ponytails. Ewww
- Facebook. I think it's overrated. Sorry to any of you Facebook lovers out there, I jus' don't see what's so great about it.
- Arrogance, judgementalism, rudeness, and bigotry.
- "I spit on perfection"! (Anyone who gets that reference gets a gold star)
- Vandals. I'll revert vandalism whenever and wherever I see it. So look out vandals.
- I'm Buddhist.
- I tend to make puns allot, and I enjoy using double entendres. As well as making references (If you haven’t already figured that out).
- I suffer from sleep deprivation, so I have a lot of free time on my hands. However because of that, I can't do too much at a time. So please have patience.
- My grammar sucks. Since I’m sleep deprived I tend to make spelling mistakes and grammatical errors. So please excuse me.
- I'm good at making analogies.
- I'm horrible with adding images.
- ”I’m in my prime at just over one-hundred years old.” (Anyone who gets that reference also gets a gold star)
- Kabuto Yakushi. He's mysterious and has a sad past, which just drew me right in.
- Second Mizukage. I think Cerez-shi has it right calling him "Captain Awesome".
- Konan. "Gods Angel". What title is better than that?
- Mei Terumī. She's got two Kekkei Genkai, and she's quite the looker. Combine the two, and you got a great character.
Other Anime/Manga that I’m into
- Bleach (if you haven't already figured it out)
- Code: Breaker (seriously worth a read)
- Darker Than Black, Darker Than Black: Ryūsei no Gemini, and Darker Than Black: Shikkoku no Hana
Quote that I’m currently into
" Before you even begin looking you were already foiled in your search. Living beings can be bound by so many different things. The so called natural laws, the set passage of time, the vessel you think of as your body, the spirit/ego you think of as your mind. These are the things that bind all living things. These are the bonds to which you cannot break free. There is one chain humans can wield all by themselves. Words. Once they have escaped a person’s lips, they can never be returned. Once heard, they cannot be ignored. Still people throw them out far too lightly, often unaware. Words are alive and their power can set the course of a person’s future. The words we speak are not the only ones that binds.." - Yūko Ichihara, XXX Holic
Projects that I’m Currently Working On
Feel free to help out. ^_^
"All-knowing, all-destroying, all-creating… That is hope, and that is despair"