Hello and how are you? I hope you're doing alright .. I love to watch and read Naruto releases whatever they're .. I really hope that I'll enjoy with my time here .. Thanks so much ^_^ Shakhmoot (talk) 19:22, December 28, 2011 (UTC)
- My first thousand edits in this wiki at 08:17, November 23, 2012 (UTC).
- My second thousand edits in this wiki at 13:28, March 22, 2013 (UTC).
- My third thousand edits in this wiki at 21:34, June 28, 2013 (UTC).
I usually log-in in this wikia to see what's new about Naruto. So I usually create the new episodes articles and I always add the seiyū (voice actors) of any new characters that appeared in these episodes especially the new "filler" characters. I sometimes create these new characters articles and the new techniques articles and add the kanji and rōmaji names for them especially in the anime. I often upload high quality images for the characters and the scenes in the anime and I rarely upload the tankōbon images in the manga. All that come from the authorized sources to provide the correct information as much as I can.
|8,305||This user has a Editcount of 8,305.|
|*_*||This user loves Manga.|
|*_*||This user loves Anime.|
|>_<||This user dislikes the Anime when they get stuff wrong.|
|This user is a fan of the character Gaara|
|This user is a fan of the character Itachi Uchiha|
|This user is a fan of the character Hashirama Senju|
|This user is a fan of the character Minato Namikaze|
Naruto's Weekly Synopsis
- Chapter #643 (8.5/10): This chapter was very good, it finally shows that this war's timeline is on October and Naruto is about to complete his 17th year on the next day. Obito's new technique were amazing. The fist bumping is the title of this series. What will Naruto and his dad do for dealing with this situation? Let's see...
- Episode #326 (8.5/10): Today's episode was quite acceptable, we finally hear the voice of two tailed beasts other than Kurama and Gyūki. The animation was good but still have some errors especially on the beginning when Sasuke released his Susanoo after a very long time, they didn't change the previous opening spoiled debut of that scene. Kakashi and Gai are impressive as usual, next special episode will have many flashbacks from Part I and I hope to hear Rikudō Sennin's voice there.
- Visit this site if you want to test your knowledge for Naruto. :D (Contact) 18:10, August 22, 2013 (UTC)