On this page you can check about the news of Naruto: Shippūden anime form authorized websites like TV-Tokyo and Wikipedia, besides all news about the movies.
Naruto Shippūden Episode Guide
|#||Episode Name||Original Airdate|
|426|| The Infinite Tsukuyomi |
"Mugen Tsukuyomi" (無限月読)
|August 27, 2015|
|427-428|| Naruto Shippūden Special: Road To Tenten ~Into the Dream World~ |
"Naruto Shippūden Supesharu: Rōdo Tu Tenten ~Yume no Sekai e~" (NARUTO疾風伝スペシャル ROAD TO TENTEN〜夢の世界へ〜)
|September 3, 2015|
|429|| Killer Bee's Rap Chronicles: Scroll of Heaven |
"Kirābī Rappūden: Ten no Maki" (キラービー落風伝・天の巻)
|September 10, 2015|
- Hayato Date, the director of Naruto anime claims in a new interview that he doesn't want to end the anime after the events of the manga catch up. He says:
Q: When will there be a new Opening/Ending?
A: The openings and endings go by the following schedule:
- First week of January: New Ending
- First week of April: New Opening and Ending
- First week of July: New Ending
- First week of October: New Opening and Ending
Q: When are new episode titles released?
A: There are two specific time frames:
- One new title is released between the 7th-10th every month. Animation info for upcoming episodes is also released with this title.
- Three new titles are released around the 22nd-23rd every month.
The Anime-only Arcs
- Pre-Shippūden Filler Arcs
- Twelve Guardian Ninja Arc (From episode 54 to 71)
- Three-Tails Arc (From episode 90 to 112)
- Tsuchigumo Kinjutsu Arc (From episode 144 to 151)
- Konoha History Arc (From episode 176 to 196)
- Adventures at Sea Arc (From episode 222 to 242)
- Chikara Arc (From episode 290 to 295) → My page about this arc here
- Shadow of the Anbu Arc (From episode 349 to 361) → My page about this arc here
- In Naruto's Footsteps: The Friends' Paths (From episode 394 to 413) → My page about this arc here