On this page you can check about the news of Naruto: Shippūden anime form authorized websites like TV-Tokyo and Wikipedia, besides all news about the movies.
Naruto Shippūden Episode Guide
|#||Episode Name||Original Airdate|
|402|| Escape vs. Pursuit |
"Tōsō VS Tsuigeki" (逃走VS追跡)
|March 5, 2015|
|403|| The Guts to Never Give Up |
"Akiramenai Dokonjō" (諦めないド根性)
|March 12, 2015|
- Probably No Naruto Shippūden episode will be aired on March 19 because there will be an one-hour episode of Pokemon XY.
- Also, no double special episode of the anime will be aired through April 16 at least because Pokemon XY will take its usual slot in that period.
- Hayato Date, the director of Naruto anime claims in a new interview that he doesn't want to end the anime after the events of the manga catch up. He says:
Q: When will there be a new Opening/Ending?
A: The openings and endings go by the following schedule:
- First week of January: New Ending
- First week of April: New Opening and Ending
- First week of July: New Ending
- First week of October: New Opening and Ending
Q: When are new episode titles released?
A: There are two specific time frames:
- One new title is released between the 7th-10th every month. Animation info for upcoming episodes is also released with this title.
- Three new titles are released around the 22nd-23rd every month.
The Anime-only Arcs
- Pre-Shippūden Filler Arcs
- Twelve Guardian Ninja Arc (From episode 54 to 71)
- Three-Tails Arc (From episode 90 to 112)
- Tsuchigumo Kinjutsu Arc (From episode 144 to 151)
- Konoha History Arc (From episode 176 to 196)
- Adventures at Sea Arc (From episode 222 to 242)
- Chikara Arc (From episode 290 to 295) → My page about this arc here
- Shadow of the Anbu Arc (From episode 349 to 361) → My page about this arc here
- In Naruto's Footsteps: The Friends' Paths (From episode 394 onwards) → My page about this arc here