Hello and how are you? I hope you're doing alright .. I love to watch and read Naruto releases whatever they're .. I really hope that I'll enjoy with my time here .. Thanks so much ^_^ Shakhmoot (talk) 19:22, December 28, 2011 (UTC)
- My first thousand edits in this wiki at 08:17, November 23, 2012 (UTC).
- My second thousand edits in this wiki at 13:28, March 22, 2013 (UTC).
- My third thousand edits in this wiki at 21:34, June 28, 2013 (UTC).
- My fourth thousand edits in this wiki at 19:00, September 5, 2013 (UTC).
I usually log-in in this wikia to see what's new about Naruto. So I usually create the new episodes articles and I always add the seiyū (voice actors) of any new characters that appeared in these episodes especially the new "filler" characters. I sometimes create these new characters articles and the new techniques articles and add the kanji and rōmaji names for them especially in the anime. I often upload high quality images for the characters and the scenes in the anime and I rarely upload the tankōbon images in the manga. All that come from the authorized sources to provide the correct information as much as I can.
|4,923||This user has a Editcount of 4,923.|
|*_*||This user loves Manga.|
|*_*||This user loves Anime.|
|>_<||This user dislikes the Anime when they get stuff wrong.|
|This user is a fan of the character Gaara|
|This user is a fan of the character Itachi Uchiha|
|This user is a fan of the character Hashirama Senju|
|This user is a fan of the character Minato Namikaze|
Naruto's Weekly Synopsis
- Chapter #657 (9.5/10): Awesome chapter indeed, the living Madara seems more dangerous than ever and he restored his prime time like nothing happens. At least Sasuke did his best to beat Madara up, but he couldn't ... So Madara's next target to hunt the tailed beasts ... Would he make it? Let's see...
- Episode #341 (9/10): Very good episode, despite it's outsourced produced episode... But still fill its purpose perfectly .... Orochimaru has been revived and the fight between Naruto and his group vs. Tobi reaches its climax ... Next episode will be amazing because it's done by in-house team including Kouda and Tanaka ... Can't wait .... —Shakhmoot (Talk) 21:11, December 5, 2013 (UTC)