I am an non regular user here without the ambition to become an admin here.
1 I am here to stalk this wikia as much as I can, which won't be much.
2 If you want to undo or undo one of my edits, always list the reason why, if you don't list the reason why, I can't learn and will just revert the page back to how it was before you undid my edit. I need to know why something can or can't be done. So list a reason please.
3 Naruto is the most dragged-on anime, though sometimes it can be visually stunning.
To do list
- 1 nothing since you don't make it appealing to edit here with all those rules.
|Edits of OnePieceNation on the Naruto Wiki|
The Wiki's I work on
Starting 2014 I will only work on 3 wiki's at the same time those will be two standards and one which will change.
This is the order in which I will work on them
- 1 Anime Database Wiki of which I am the Founder, Admin and Bureaucrat this wiki is my baby.
- 2 The Changeable Wiki's
- 3 Hunter x Hunter Wiki of which I am an admin
The Changeable Wiki's I work on are
- 1 Gantz Wiki of which I am an admin.
- 2 History Strongest Disciple Kenichi Wiki of which I am an admin.
- 3 Berserk Wiki of which I am an admin.
- 4 Soul Eater Wiki of which I am no active user at all.
- 5 Claymore Wiki of which I am still just a regular user.
- 6 Bakuman Wiki of which I am still just a regular user.
- 7 Gintama Wiki of which I am no active user at all.
I will work on the changeable wiki's in parts so if I finish a part on one wiki I will go to the next part on the next wiki and then the next and the next etc. until finally I will come back to this wiki for the next part on this wiki.
- 1 none.