FANDOM


  • So, what did you think of the episode

      Loading editor
    • Yeah, I called Ku being Onoki's actual clone last week.

        Loading editor
    • Personally I think the episode was plain meh, Onoki wants to protect the youth but kills them(a lot) in the process, Boruto wants to ruin his plans but is traped in a barrier and Onoki decides to give him clues on how to break out.

        Loading editor
    • Hasasin wrote: Personally I think the episode was plain meh, Onoki wants to protect the youth but kills them(a lot) in the process, Boruto wants to ruin his plans but is traped in a barrier and Onoki decides to give him clues on how to break out.

      Onoki definitely wants to protect the youth, but I wouldn't even say that he kills them. Correct me if I'm wrong, but the only case involved with this was when the "Rogue" ninjas killed the kids, and Onoki believes that the kids in the current generation are too weak. Plus, in this episode, Boruto realizes where Onoki is coming from. After listening to Onoki's side of the story, I don't think Boruto's main goal is to ruin Onoki's plans, but more-so resolve Onoki's problems, prove him wrong, or have him see a new way (that's my best guess). This "barrier" scene is similar throughout the series, where the character tries to find deeper meaning and better themselves through hard training. I enjoy these scenes because here you have a former Kage (legendary) teaching valuable lessons to a genin (yet to make a name for himself) who has yet to understand what it truly means to be a shinobi.

      Other than that, I liked the episode. So far my best guess is that Mitsuki is going to get tricked, realize he's been used (in a very evil way), be in a tough situation where Sekiei defends him, Sekiei dies in Mitsuki's arms, Mitsuki realizes what it means to defend/go after a close friend, this will make him realize Baruto's determination to help Mitsuki, bada bing, baba boom, their back in the village. I wonder what other people think.

        Loading editor
    • How is Ku more successful than the other artificial humans? Near the end, they begin to fall apart like they were made of clay.

        Loading editor
    • Peter12365 wrote:

      Hasasin wrote: Personally I think the episode was plain meh, Onoki wants to protect the youth but kills them(a lot) in the process, Boruto wants to ruin his plans but is traped in a barrier and Onoki decides to give him clues on how to break out.

      Onoki definitely wants to protect the youth, but I wouldn't even say that he kills them. Correct me if I'm wrong, but the only case involved with this was when the "Rogue" ninjas killed the kids, and Onoki believes that the kids in the current generation are too weak. Plus, in this episode, Boruto realizes where Onoki is coming from. After listening to Onoki's side of the story, I don't think Boruto's main goal is to ruin Onoki's plans, but more-so resolve Onoki's problems, prove him wrong, or have him see a new way (that's my best guess). This "barrier" scene is similar throughout the series, where the character tries to find deeper meaning and better themselves through hard training. I enjoy these scenes because here you have a former Kage (legendary) teaching valuable lessons to a genin (yet to make a name for himself) who has yet to understand what it truly means to be a shinobi.

      Other than that, I liked the episode. So far my best guess is that Mitsuki is going to get tricked, realize he's been used (in a very evil way), be in a tough situation where Sekiei defends him, Sekiei dies in Mitsuki's arms, Mitsuki realizes what it means to defend/go after a close friend, this will make him realize Baruto's determination to help Mitsuki, bada bing, baba boom, their back in the village. I wonder what other people think.

      He kill a lot of hidden leaf shinobi to get mitsuki, and i don't understand how onoki knew mitsuki was orochimaru's creation and why Naruto allows him(Orochimaru) to continue his experiments and why Onoki not just ask Orochimaru and Naruto for help.

        Loading editor
    • Damn, Ku's kind of tall for an Onoki clone.

        Loading editor
    • Starscream1998 wrote: Damn, Ku's kind of tall for an Onoki clone.

      The imperfect perfect clone

        Loading editor
    • Hasasin wrote: The imperfect perfect clone

      Was about to say he doesn't look half bad for an imperfect clone. Too bad he's probably going to turn to dust or die by the end of this arc.

        Loading editor
    • The boy in the preview looks like Kozuchi, Onoki's dead grandson.

        Loading editor
    • Skylent wrote: The boy in the preview looks like Kozuchi, Onoki's dead grandson.

      What boy? I didn't notice anyone similar, except Ku himself.

        Loading editor
    • I wonder what Boruto's heartstone pebble looks like?

        Loading editor
    • Ravenlot 27 wrote:

      Skylent wrote: The boy in the preview looks like Kozuchi, Onoki's dead grandson.

      What boy? I didn't notice anyone similar, except Ku himself.

      The preview of episode 85, at 23:42 (7 s from the end)

      A young ninja from Wa that will join them apparently but he has the same eye color as Kozuchi.

        Loading editor
    • That's Sekki, a participant of the Chunin Exams from Iva whom we've seen miserably fail the exam's first stage with his team, Genbu Shinobi Trio.

        Loading editor
    • I wonder if whatever he saw in the Infinite Tsukuyomi had a hand in leading Ohniki down this path.

        Loading editor
    • Ravenlot 27 wrote: That's Sekki, a participant of the Chunin Exams from Iva whom we've seen miserably fail the exam's first stage with his team, Genbu Shinobi Trio.

      Wow, how did you remember him. xd thanks

        Loading editor
    • They are just dragging the series . Its not even half the fun of naruto series No demon Zabuza equivalent fight. No guy like Danzo the worst bad guy in the village . No Copy ninja fights. No Orochimaru's wrong doings. No Itachi's Stories. I am watching every episode hoping it will get better but they are just making an excitement curve like sin(up down ....)

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message