FANDOM


  • So, this is Boruto era Sasuke we are talking about, so in his prime.

    Obito has one rinnegan and his MS, so before he became the TTJ. He doesn't have the bijuu at his disposition.

    Madara is alive and has EMS, no rinnegan.

    They fight on the 4th war battle field.

      Loading editor
    • hmmmmmm, i would give this to sasuke, at full power he contends with Fused Momo, his biggest disadvantage would be hes outnumbered, but even so he would be able to outspeed, over power both.

      his Rinne techniques could help against kamui and his overall prowess could over power Madara.

        Loading editor
    • Sasuke mid diffs

        Loading editor
    • I give this to Sasuke High difficulty. Kamui literally counters everything Sasuke has except one thing. Sasuke can teleport through dimensions. Therefore, I believe he can enter Kamui and harm Obito. But by switching from each dimension just to do this, he's going to waste a ton of Chakra. Of course, I only see him doing this after taking Madara out of the equation. Sasuke as a teen was already on par with Jubi Madara and this isn't even Rinnegan Madara. I won't count Madara out, he has the ability to force a lot out of Sasuke to break his Susanoo, but it's only a matter of time and then it's over for him.

        Loading editor
    • Sasuke would probably win, however he'd have his hands full with Gedo Mazou and PS vs his own PS. That would be interesting to see, however in terms of taijustsu he pwns.

      @LoneNinja Teen Sasuke is not on par with Juubidara, especially not Juubidara with three eyes. That's absurd. In fact, no version of Sasuke is superior to end Juubidara.

        Loading editor
    • xShady

      Nothing absurd about it. Was Madara faster, stronger physically, or thrashing him around in any regard with ease? Nope. Therefore he was on par.

      No version? As if Jubi Madara could even compete with either current Naruto or Sasuke. He wouldn't even be able to keep up with them speed wise seeing as kids they were moving just as fast as him.

        Loading editor
    • Fused Momo was about to kill Sasuke hadn't it been for Naruto, so there's no way Sasuke = Fused Momoshiki. Momoshiki was stronger than Naruto and Sasuke were independently, but not when fighting both together. The only think Sasuke was better than him at was Taijutsu, as he would have absorbed any ninjutsu he attempted to use.

      @Lonely Jubi Madara was would stomp either Naruto or Sasuke together or fighting separately had he been serious and not toying around. Hell, Kishi had to make Black Zetsu back-stab Madara just to get him out of the picture. Combine that with his limbo clones apparent ability to unseal themselves and Madara could of given Naruto and Sasuke all kinds of trouble, not to mention his immense regen and immortality. Even as an Adault, I believe Madara could have went toe to toe with Sasuke, especially since Madara spent most of his life in war and Sasuke hasn't.

      And to answer your question, Madara literally stopped Sasuke in mid-air and stabbed him in the heart with his own sword. So yes, it was with quiet ease. InB4 you say "Sasuke bisected Madara", MAdara wasn't worried at all, as he could just regenerate from it and he was aiming to get his Rinnegan back. Had he actually been at risk of dying, he would have never given Sasuke the chance to bisect him, obviously.

        Loading editor
    • Kishimoto already admitted he had now way to actually defeat Madara for Sasuke and Naruto, so he had to use Kaguya hinting that the SP: Chibaku Tensei would not have worked on Madara since he would have figured a way out of it. Full Juubi Madara with Both Rinnegan and the Rinne Sharingan may not has as much chakra as Kaguya did but he against Naruto and Sasuke he could not be defeated. Fused Momoshiki was killed with a god damn giant Rasengan so compared to Juubi Jin Madara and Kaguya herself he cannot win.

        Loading editor
    • Obviously a grown Naruto or Sasuke can easily beat Madara in a toggle war for the tailed beasts. So yes, they can beat him solo, they couldn't as kids cause he was just barely stronger than both individually.

      What can Sasuke and Naruto do to JUbi Madara? Yank the Tailed Beasts from his control.

      What can Jubi Madara do to them? Seeing as he couldn't do jack shit to them when they were kids after receiving Hagoromo's power, not a single thing while they're adults.

      @Harris Why are you using a feats prior to the version of Sasuke I am referring to? After receiving Hagoromo's Chakra, Madara couldn't do shit to Sasuke. Yet, now he is while he's fully grown? No logic.

        Loading editor
    • Kishi himself made it clear, Madara with Both Rinnegan, and the Rinne Sharingan as a TTJ with the Shinju absorbed CANNOT be defeated by Naruto or Sasuke.. hence he brought Kaguya into the mix sense she would be far less combat experienced than Madara.

        Loading editor
    • Show me where he said that so I can see what he said word for word.

        Loading editor
    • Which Madara do you think he was referring to and why lol It clearly was talking about Juubi Jin Madara and it clearly had to be referring to him from right before he was tricked by Black Zetsu because at the time he had no idea how to have Madara beaten until the BZ tricking him and Kaguya returning idea came about. The statement was from the Kishimoto Jump Festa 2014 Interview.

        Loading editor
    • Obito's greatest weakness is speed (minato).....sasuke has that. Now madara will be tougher if we're not adding in a speed blitz.....he can bust out of the CT with susanoo, counter the gravitational abilities with susanoo...but a combo of amaterasu and flame control might secure a win, or amaterasuu and amentijishsofewpefw.

        Loading editor
    • Jason of the Mangekyou wrote: Obito's greatest weakness is speed

      No, it's Rin

        Loading editor
    • Sasuke.

      this is barely a competition for him.

      I mean the only strenght on Obito and Madara's side are Kamui and Susanoo.

      Kamui was more or less defeated by Konan and the only reason that Obito lived was becaue of Izanagi overpowered by Hashirama cells. Even than catching Sasuke in Kamui is almost impossible. he can Ameno out of it like Minato with FTG. and so far there seems to be no limitation of his Ameno use in adulthood.

      Madara's Susanoo is said to be on Biju level. Said beasts, all nine (8 and a half to be precise) were Genjutsued and then CBed by Sasuke in a matter of seconds by the End of Naruto. so any chance of EMS Susanoo actually givin him any trouble is a joke.

      he was cutting meteorites with his Susanoo blade like no today and in the last he casually Chidori-ed half a meteorite.

      i mean, the fandom likes to look down on Momo or fused Momo because he was defeated by Sasuke and Naruto, but they forget that this guy was fighting Sasuke and Naruto who were casually destroying meteorites that could wipe out countries and continents.

      And the so called Kishimoto interview where he says that Madara is unbeatable and all, which fandom take as the gospel given that apparently there was a plot of BZ to take him out of the equation, forget the art of building up a character.

      One of early Minato's introduction in the Chunin Exam Arc made him out to be the only person that could ever take out Orochimaru the greatest threat in the world. it made Minato seem like the ultimate shinobi back then. later we learn that Orochimaru is not the greatest threat in the world and neither is Minato the ultimate shinobi. it was all done in order to build up to the climax of the CHunin Exams, as in the Invasion.

      Madara's case to me is no different. i mean it is not like he could be done in by simply taking out the Biju like done with Obito and Kaguya and unlike Kaguya he is not immortal. actually if you remember the time after Kaguya was defeated and team 7 was summoned back to the normal world you should remember that Madara was dying. and why was he dying? because the Biju along with the Gedo Mazo was ripped out of his body. didnt something similar happen to Obito?

      Oh. and also this is EMS Madara. the guy who was actually killed by Hashirama. so why is the interview relevant again?

        Loading editor
    • Q : What does that make for you to be the writer of one of the most popular manga in the world ?

      Kishi : Well, it didn't really occured to me that Naruto was known all over the world. I very rarely travel oversea since I always work on the manga, this is not something I realised. I almost feel overwhelmed by this celebrity.

      Q : What about when you come to events like Jump Festa ?

      Kishi : Yes, when I come to events like this I realise a little bit more. Since I receive mails from all over the world, this was a proof of it. Though, I still have a hard time to realise that my manga is THAT popular.

      Q : If you could go back in time, when everything started, what would you say to your past self ?

      Kishi : Something like "Dude, you should really plan some more ideas that could be develloped later or else this is gonna bite you in the ass."

      Q : How do you manage to have a heathly family life with such a strict schedule ?

      Kishi : My family is very important to me. I really want to spend special moments with them like Xmas and birthdays, but my job is such a important part of my life that I often spent nights in my studio. ( Where he writes Naruto. ) Other mangakas can get a lot of various help and supports once they become famous but most of Shonen Jump mangakas wants to do most of the job themselves. This is the case for me too. My job really keeps getting in the way of my family life, I realise it. I fear my kids will revolts because of this.

      Q : What's the main quality anyone needs if he wants to become mangaka ?

      Kishi : I'd say "The Guts". Being a mangaka means you gotta work hard everytime. A lot of people in japan wants to write mangas, but only thoses wuth guts will actually achieve it. Skill is important of course, but the guts to never give up is something that is even more important to my eyes.

      Q : After 10 years, how do you keep the passion, the spirit to continue ?

      Kishi : Well, for me. It's my indentity, my reason to live. Writing a manga is the only thing I can do. I'm scared to lose all of that, my guts are linked to that. That's what keeps me going. It's like my fear to lose to keeping me going and I don't want that to change.

      Q : how do you feel when you take a break and don't draw for a while ?

      Kishi : To be honest, I don't think "I must draw." I don't have that need. But if I take a long break like 2 or 3 days without drawing I feel uneasy and I'm thinking :"I shouldn't waste my time like this." It's kinda became sort of a phobia to me.

      Q : You did some one shots like "Mario" or "Bensh" who were published in the english version of Shonen Jump. Did you do this to test the field for possible new manga or just for fun ?

      Kishi : Mostly for the hell of it, but it was them who pushed me to do that ... Thoses EDITORS ! (laugh.) It was quite a change of pace after years of drawing Naruto, I worked on thoses one shots while working on Naruto, it was such a mess in my head. I really wanted to have some sort of big break to deal with all of it but it couldn't be done.

      Q : Did you go to New York to do some research for Mario ?

      Kishi : I really wanted to. But I couldn't, so I did a lot of researches and read books on everything I could find about New York. I'm sure a lot of New-Yorkers will say "What the hell is that ?". I'm not even sure they still have swings over there.

      Q : Did some members of your family or friends inspired you to create some character ?

      Kishi : Let's see. Naruto's mother, Kushina is kinda based on my wife. She's kinda like that, a little scary sometime.

      Q : How much time does it take to finish one single manga page ?

      Kishi : Drawing takes around 90 mn, then 45 mn to 1h to put ink on the page.

      Q : What do you think of Sasuke ? Good or Evil ?

      Kishi : In the end, Sasuke is a very genuine person, he doesn't think whether what he does is good or bad. He does what he wants to do without thinking about problems he causes for others. He's very self-centered, only thinking about himself. Some people might think what he does is good, like avenging his parents or trying to realize his brother's ideals. But he keeps creating problems for others in his way, this is where lies the bad aspect of this character. So it's kinda hard to put a word on him. It's all about knowing if it's good or evil to be self-centered about your goals. I'd say he's not really good or evil, just genuine.

      Q : Will we see Kakashi without his mask ?

      Kishi : I want to show that, but I'm still not really sure about how I'm gonna do it. He might be revealed in the manga or in a movie, there's nothing really planned about that.

      Q : What character surprised you with his progression/growth ?

      Kishi : I'd say Naruto. Well, Naruto is ... No, I'd say Naruto really progressed and matured since the beginning. Now he's aknowledged by everyone and this aknowledgement will open the door for an even better development.

      Q : Except Naruto, which character would do a great Hokage ?

      Kishi : Hmm ... Surprisingly ... I think it's ... Hmm ... Great, I choosed a character which might become a great Hokage and I can't even remember his name ! ( Laugh ) It's Konohamaru ! He's the grand son of the third. I think he would be a great Hokage !

      Q : What about Kiba ?

      Kishi : Kiba ? huh ... Well, he like dogs. He could be really bad for anyone who like cats. ( Laugh ) There was a general like that in the Edo Period who liked dogs. He was sentencing to death anyone who hurt dogs. Kiba might be like this.

      Q : What's the first thing you're gonna do after Naruto ends ?

      Kishi : The first thing I'm gonna do, even though I got married 10 years ago, is finally going on my honeymoon. We still didn't went on it and it really want this to happen.

      Q : Do you have a message for fans to what they should expect in Naruto ?

      Kishi : Naruto is heading to its end, and on very intense ending I hope. I would like for everyone to keep reading it until the end. After that, I want to do something new and I hope people will like it as much. I intend to end Naruto definitively. Please, do NOT let him go before.


      That's what I found on the Jump Festa that happened in 2014. It's also the only interview I can find word for word on it. I don't see anything about Madara mentioned here.

      Also according to the rumors (i call them rumors cause now i believe these are false) what he said word for word about Madara was “I still don’t know how i’m going to have Madara defeated”.

      And seeing as Kaguya in the Manga was released before November 4th 2014, and the Jump Festa that happened in 2014 was in December 20 to 21. That wouldn't make sense for Kishimoto to say he doesn't know how he is going to have him defeated when he's already defeated and taken over by Kaguya. This is shown in chapter 680, volume 71; released on November 4th 2014.

      I can't just believe someone when they say Kishimoto said something in an interview. Especially after the whole "Kishimoto said he killed Itachi off cause he could beat Madara" debacle.

        Loading editor
    • @Jason of the Mangekyou who is faster tho, minato or sasuke

        Loading editor
    • Quanderek wrote:

      Jason of the Mangekyou wrote: Obito's greatest weakness is speed

      No, it's Rin

      But she's no longer with us, rip

        Loading editor
    • Jason of the Mangekyou wrote: Obito's greatest weakness is speed (minato).....sasuke has that. Now madara will be tougher if we're not adding in a speed blitz.....he can bust out of the CT with susanoo, counter the gravitational abilities with susanoo...but a combo of amaterasu and flame control might secure a win, or amaterasuu and amentijishsofewpefw.


      But sasuke's not as fast as minato tho...

        Loading editor
    • JonJonzz wrote: But sasuke's not as fast as minato tho...

      It's arguable.....but Sasuke did slice juubi Madara inn half whilst Minato failed to land a hit on juubi Madara (he lost an arm in the process as well...)

        Loading editor
    • As someone who has argued for Minato's speed time and time again, against bias point of views; I can honestly without a doubt say, current Sasuke is definitely faster than Minato in terms of actual speed. Naruto and Sasuke have surpassed all the former Kage in every regard. We know that Minato is faster than Absolute Ay, according to Ay himself. We know KCM Naruto was around as fast as base Minato. We also know Jubi Madara is without a doubt faster than Sage Mode Minato who tried to ftg attack Jubi Madara but easily got tossed aside. And we know teen six paths Naruto and Sasuke were almost if not just as fast as Jubi Madara. Therefore, they surpassed Minato's speed long ago.

        Loading editor
    • LoneNinja wrote: As someone who has argued for Minato's speed time and time again, against bias point of views; I can honestly without a doubt say, current Sasuke is definitely faster than Minato in terms of actual speed. Naruto and Sasuke have surpassed all the former Kage in every regard. We know that Minato is faster than Absolute Ay, according to Ay himself. We know KCM Naruto was around as fast as base Minato. We also know Jubi Madara is without a doubt faster than Sage Mode Minato who tried to ftg attack Jubi Madara but easily got tossed aside. And we know teen six paths Naruto and Sasuke were almost if not just as fast as Jubi Madara. Therefore, they surpassed Minato's speed long ago.

      Thank you Jason and lone. I think Naruto and Sasuke might be the fastest characters in the series but i was never REALLY sure about it. However, what makes me wonder about minato vs Sasuke in terms of speed is minato in KCM. Minato didn't go kcm when he tried to attack madara. And since minato and Naruto are essentially same the when it comes to their set of ninjutsu, wouldn't minato be faster than even adult Naruto since base minato is equal to KCM Naruto. Minato has KCM too and sage mode so theoretically using those together means that minato hasn't shown use his true speed. Depending on how strong Naruto got, he could be as fast as his father, MAYBE even faster.

        Loading editor
    • I have my doubts that base Minato was as fast as NTCM Naruto to be honest. Minato needed to rely on hiraijin to dodge the raikage while Naruto did it with sunshin, and they did it in a similar fashion. There is no indication of Minato's actual speed without hiraijin, because i can't even recall one important instance where he used his actual speed. Adult Sasuke is definetly faster that Minato imo (excluding hiraijin/ameno) especially since apperently he can amp his speed with lightning release similar to the raikage. Also Naruto (with his amps SPSM/KCM) is probably the fastest character in the series (not counting instant teleportation space-time ninjutsu).

        Loading editor
    • Vladosaurus wrote: I have my doubts that base Minato was as fast as NTCM Naruto to be honest. Minato needed to rely on hiraijin to dodge the raikage while Naruto did it with sunshin, and they did it in a similar fashion. There is no indication of Minato's actual speed without hiraijin, because i can't even recall one important instance where he used his actual speed. Adult Sasuke is definetly faster that Minato imo (excluding hiraijin/ameno) especially since apperently he can amp his speed with lightning release similar to the raikage. Also Naruto (with his amps SPSM/KCM) is probably the fastest character in the series (not counting instant teleportation space-time ninjutsu).

      Minato could CASUALLY out-speed just about anyone, including the 4th raikage. It took Naruto in KCM and making full use of his KCM to do the same thing. Plus, if base minato is (presumably) as fast as KCM naruto, if not faster, then theoretically since minato can easily use kcm AND sage mode as well, he could literally square his speed. KCM naruto was able to dodge madara's light fang https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2l3CT_Y6a0. With Naruto being able to dodge that light fang wwhich is composed of light means that means Naruto can go past the speed of light. Now imagine naruto being that fast in base. Now, put a KCM over that speed. If that doesn't sound even more ridiculous, put a sage mode over that already god-tier hax broken speed and you basically have probably the most unstoppable speedster ever.
      
        Loading editor
    • When did Minato out-speed the raikage on his own? (without hiraijin) ?

        Loading editor
    • He never did. People just like to give Minato feats he doesn't have.

        Loading editor
    • FlatZone wrote: He never did. People just like to give Minato feats he doesn't have.

      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsFE7f43ntA even tho its base minato he's still outspeeding the 4th with his space time ninjutsu in base. Also, for more feats look at the video swagkage made with minato vs itachio there arePLENTY of feats listed there in regards to minato (even tho its a vs battle). https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_IUQy1_xeDY . Also, to give you an idea of how fast minato is, naruto in KCM was said to be equal in speed. And this is most likely referring to BASE minato because minato didnt acquire the 9 tails until literally right before he died. Also, what do you mean "people just like to give minato feats he doesn't have". Who are these people. You're the only one disagreeing with a feat made by ONE PERSON. Not mad or anything but i'm Just saying man.

        Loading editor
    • Using Space Time Ninjutsu that is Instantaneous Teleportation is not the users bodily speed. So no, Minato does not have half the feats that users like to give him.

        Loading editor
    • FlatZone wrote: Using Space Time Ninjutsu that is Instantaneous Teleportation is not the users bodily speed. So no, Minato does not have half the feats that users like to give him.

      Dude, look at the videos. There's more evidence too. KCM naruto was compared to minato, who was most likely base because again, minato never had the 9 tails in him until he literally was about to die.

      see, naruto is confirmed to be in minato's league: https://i5.mangapanda.com/naruto/544/naruto-2431453.jpg

      https://i7.mangapanda.com/naruto/544/naruto-2431455.jpg

        Loading editor
    • LOL NO, NTCM Naruto IS faster than Minato, Minato NEEDS FTG to do the feat that NTCM Naruto just did. In fact that was the whole point of the scene pretty much, Naruto surpassed Minato's speed at this point as Minato used FTG when he fought Ay to be able to originate this feat, which is why he used the FTG Kunai, and why he tagged B with the FTG Mark during the battle. FTG is not user bodily speed, it is instantaneous transmission through Space-Time Ninjutsu.

        Loading editor
    • FlatZone wrote: LOL NO, NTCM Naruto IS faster than Minato, Minato NEEDS FTG to do the feat that NTCM Naruto just did. In fact that was the whole point of the scene pretty much, Naruto surpassed Minato's speed at this point as Minato used FTG when he fought Ay to be able to originate this feat, which is why he used the FTG Kunai, and why he tagged B with the FTG Mark during the battle. FTG is not user bodily speed, it is instantaneous transmission through Space-Time Ninjutsu.

      I did say that minato was using space time ninjutsu but he also used speed too. Also the swagkage video properly adresses minato's speed https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_IUQy1_xeDY But anyways, I honestly think naruto is faster by the time he's in the boruto series. However its hard to tell how strong naruto and sasuke have gotten.

        Loading editor
    • Dude I have seen the videos. They just realllllly wants Minato to have the pure feats he doesn't have. Minato needed FTG to even do the feat shown, Naruto used pure speed. The same feat that Minato did to save Baby Naruto from being stabbed, Naruto did to save Sakura from Sasuke stabbing her. Minato is definitely fast but his actual speed is exaggerated.

        Loading editor
    • FlatZone wrote: Dude I have seen the videos. They just realllllly wants Minato to have the pure feats he doesn't have. Minato needed FTG to even do the feat shown, Naruto used pure speed. The same feat that Minato did to save Baby Naruto from being stabbed, Naruto did to save Sakura from Sasuke stabbing her. Minato is definitely fast but his actual speed is exaggerated.

      Ah, I see. Well naruto is faster then lol. But the qustion is, how fast

        Loading editor
    • @Flatzone

      The only feat we need is Ay's statement of him being the fastest. We have proof he is the fastest prior to KCM Naruto. You can deny the statement all you want and the feat of not only his arm, body, throwing, and reaction speed easily moving faster than Absolute Ay (Minato was able to move his arm faster than Ay who needed just to move an inch while Minato made more than an inch's movement. Then he was able to change positions and thrust downwards before Ay could even react/move a foot forward). So a feat of outpacing Ay and a statement from Ay. Then him being faster than the Hokage with Shunshin, and a statement from Tobirama of him being superior with it. What more do we need?

      But yes. Naruto and Sasuke are without a doubt faster than Minato. So I shown that Sage Mode Minato is slower than Jubi Madara. KCM Minato was also easily countered by Juubi Obito a few times. Sage Mode lasts for about one move worth of time for Minato, which is why it's weak for him. So it really isn't viable unless it's for a single attack, not a speed competition. Even then, at best he'd probably reach the Jubi Jin's level of speed. Naruto and Sasuke have already moved on from that speed. Sasuke in base was keeping up with Jubi Madara, now he has lightning augments that increase his speed further and is a dozen or two older and thus improved. Naruto has shown to be Sasuke's equal as they fought with Momoshiki and both were equal all around. Therefore, at Minato's best and that's a big maybe, he is at Jubi Jinchuriki speed. But that might even be a stretch to say.

        Loading editor
    • LoneNinja wrote: @Flatzone

      The only feat we need is Ay's statement of him being the fastest. We have proof he is the fastest prior to KCM Naruto. You can deny the statement all you want and the feat of not only his arm, body, throwing, and reaction speed easily moving faster than Absolute Ay (Minato was able to move his arm faster than Ay who needed just to move an inch while Minato made more than an inch's movement. Then he was able to change positions and thrust downwards before Ay could even react/move a foot forward). So a feat of outpacing Ay and a statement from Ay. Then him being faster than the Hokage with Shunshin, and a statement from Tobirama of him being superior with it. What more do we need?

      But yes. Naruto and Sasuke are without a doubt faster than Minato. So I shown that Sage Mode Minato is slower than Jubi Madara. KCM Minato was also easily countered by Juubi Obito a few times. Sage Mode lasts for about one move worth of time for Minato, which is why it's weak for him. So it really isn't viable unless it's for a single attack, not a speed competition. Even then, at best he'd probably reach the Jubi Jin's level of speed. Naruto and Sasuke have already moved on from that speed. Sasuke in base was keeping up with Jubi Madara, now he has lightning augments that increase his speed further and is a dozen or two older and thus improved. Naruto has shown to be Sasuke's equal as they fought with Momoshiki and both were equal all around. Therefore, at Minato's best and that's a big maybe, he is at Jubi Jinchuriki speed. But that might even be a stretch to say.

      So i was right? Also, I think minato still is the fastest. Tobirama could tag a vastly superior superior version of obito (juubito). And if tobirama in edo tensei could do that, then minato could definitely do the same. Like I said, it took a base minato to do in speed what a KCM naruto could do. And since minato has complete mastery over sage mode and kyuubi, his speed is potentially near limitless. I believe minato was kinda nerfed for plot reasons. Logically, since minato is already on par with kcm naruto, prime minato could just stack kcm on top of sage mode and literally be the fastest shinobi the series. Plus, the momoshiki fight doesn't really back up anything in terms of speed. Naruto and Sasuke's reflexes seemed to be faster and their speed was also increase but it didn't really give anything in terms of actual feats. And it took more strategy than speed to take down momoshiki. They were fighting really fast but it wasn't as if they were blitzing each other the whole time.

        Loading editor
    • @LoneNinja Hand and Reaction speed are two separate things from Bodily speed, Period. Also if you want to use that logic you have to do it with every character and not just Minato and based off that alone Minato isn't the fastest. You can't pick and choose when it suits you. You can't pick and choose between media's either. You have to either stick to manga or anime, or you use both. You have been picking and choosing in these different threads and I've been watching man and that's not cool.

        Loading editor
    • FlatZone wrote: @LoneNinja Hand and Reaction speed are two separate things from Bodily speed, Period. Also if you want to use that logic you have to do it with every character and not just Minato and based off that alone Minato isn't the fastest. You can't pick and choose when it suits you. You can't pick and choose between media's either. You have to either stick to manga or anime, or you use both. You have been picking and choosing in these different threads and I've been watching man and that's not cool.

      Um i think that was lowkey geared towards me cuz lone is the comment before mine lol

        Loading editor
    • "You have to either stick to manga or anime, or you use both. You have been picking and choosing in these different threads and I've been watching man and that's not cool."

      What are you even talking about? I used one anime feat and stated it's better to use A canon than no canon. So quit the bull. And no, there's no rule that says I can't use anime and manga feats. K Canon > A Canon > Theory. That's how I always been. Don't like it, get over it.

      Also last i checked FTG doesn't give the ability to allow Minato to change his bodies position. He went from standing straight, to squatted against the tree. That's body movement. Even if that isn't a feat Ay's statement alone destroys any argument you can dish out.

        Loading editor
    • If you really knew what I was talking about then you would understand what I was saying.

        Loading editor
    • Sasuke claps them both as of now.Why even include Obito?

      Also Lone fam.You really have Teen Sasuke over Dual Rinnegan Madara?

      @LoneNinja

        Loading editor
    • Six Paths Teen Rinnegan Sasuke, yes. Why would dual Rinnegan Madara be above him, if Sasuke was fighting on par with Jubi dual Rinnegan Madara?

        Loading editor
    • I don't really think Sasuke is equal to Jubi Dual Rinnegan Madara but I think he's equal Jubi one Rinnegan Madara ( Shinju Tree absorbed ).

        Loading editor
    • I don't deny he's not equal, but he definitely fought on par. He kept up is what I mean. It took Naruto and Sasuke to fight him; so I know alone, they would lose. However, Sasuke has the ability and capabilities to fight him at Jubi Madara, but would undoubtedly lose with no way to defeat him. Therefore, he's easily able to beat a weaker version that doesn't possess Jubi even dual Rinnegan Madara. I would put both Naruto and Sasuke at 3/4th of Jubi Madara as Teens with Sixth Paths.

        Loading editor
    • Teen Sasuke isn't as strong as any version of Madara in the war arc. Madara has the same exact buffs-six paths chakra and rinnegan, and if you take both of those away from both of them madara is very clearly superior to sasuke in every other way. The only feat of sasuke supposedly keeping up is the great bisection feat, which I take with a grain of salt because madara wasn't phased by it in the slightest. Why? smaller objects are easier to warp away. madara may have been impressed by sasuke 's speed but in my opinion he let him bisect him so that kamui warping speed would go faster. Sasuke never was able to do that again either, so that marks it as an outlier in my book. Madara literally saw through everyone of sasuke's moves and the only thing he was caught off guard by was sasuke's newly found teleportation technique. After that madara immediately deduced the range of his technique and jacked kakashi's eye and accomplished his goal. Sasuke clearly took the L there. after that madara rather easily casted his genjutsu, and he seemed to change his attitude, he looked ready to go all out against naruto and sasuke before Black zetsu betrayed him. So really not seeing how teen sasuke kept up with madara. he failed to stop madara even with backup from naruto.

      Furthermore, the addition of the rinnegan does nothing to help teen sasuke. madara knows all the rinnegan techniqus and is now experienced with sasuke's unique technique. With that being said, even rinnegan madara's vastly bigger experience gives him the edge. over sasuke, there is literally nothing teen sasuke can do to a serious madara.

      Adult Sasuke however is a different story.

        Loading editor
    • LoneNinja wrote: I don't deny he's not equal, but he definitely fought on par. He kept up is what I mean. It took Naruto and Sasuke to fight him; so I know alone, they would lose. However, Sasuke has the ability and capabilities to fight him at Jubi Madara, but would undoubtedly lose with no way to defeat him. Therefore, he's easily able to beat a weaker version that doesn't possess Jubi even dual Rinnegan Madara. I would put both Naruto and Sasuke at 3/4th of Jubi Madara as Teens with Sixth Paths.

      That's a sure fact considering Jubi Madara's an Immortal with almost infinite and unmatched Chakra. I would say Obito and Adult Sasuke would be the only ones to actually survive that is succesfully escape from in battle with their Time Space Jutsu.

      And I agree on your second point too, cause that was a fact. Jubi Madara couldn't capture Sasuke's eye and also got attacked by a sword in his chest, and Sasuke's and Naruto Six Paths chakra can only be surpassed by someone having more power than that, and that is a complete Jubi Jinchuriki. Period.

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message