FANDOM


  • I would LOVE to have a Rinnegan with all its abilities, no matter what user they're specific too and that also has all eternal mangekyo sharingan abilities too! and six path sage mode, (this is where it gets broken.) an Infinite amount of Chakra with every nature no matter if it's unique to a single person or not, and an infinite amount of six paths chakra. what about you all? the Chakra amount is the HIGHEST infinite by the way.

      Loading editor
    • Infinite Izanagi

        Loading editor
    • In the real world? Well a Sharingan, Shadow clone jutsu and a couple of other basic shinobi tricks would be enough, while Sage Mode and infinite chakra isn't much useful in the real world, while it'll be the most useful in the Naruto world.

        Loading editor
    • Shadow Clone Jutsu and the Transformation Technique

        Loading editor
    • In the real world: Shadow Clone, Transformation Technique, walking on water/walls, climb trees only with feet, Mind Transfer Jutsu and Mystical Palm Technique. In the Naruto world, as long as you train for it, you could perform all kind of E to B rank jutsu, as long as it isn't kekkai genkai, hidden and as long you have the elemental affinity. If I could choose, I would like to have Wind and Water releases.

        Loading editor
    • Harem jutsu, because: reasons

        Loading editor
    • I suppose Kamui (with Hashi`s cells) would be really a good thing here.

        Loading editor
    • Sharingan

        Loading editor
    • I'd like mind body transmission technique, lightning release, fire release, transformation technique, mind transfer, mind body disturbance technique, and mystical palm technique.

        Loading editor
    • a Byakugan/Rinne Sharingan hybrid in my forehead, sharingan, than rinnegan in my normal eyes. the body,life force and physical energy of Hagoromo. the combined healing abilities of Karin, naruto, and Hashirama. Shikotsumyaku,Yomotsu Hirasaka,strength of a hundred, Boil Release: Unrivalled Strength, sage mode"both the snake form and the toad form", shadow clone jutsu, with naruto, minato, hashirama, kurama and kaguya's chakra volume combined. and various ninja technology embedded into my body

        Loading editor
    • FTG baby

        Loading editor
    • Shadow Clone and FTG ,

      basically Teleportation and Clones can take your place in different situations while you do other stuff.

      send a shadow clone to work and while im out living my best life

        Loading editor
    • in the real world, rinnegan in Naruto's world, I've already said, also, my rinnegan would have all the MS and Sharingans abilities

        Loading editor
    • i don't know why people are distinguishing from the real world and naruto's world. any of the powers present in the series would be beneficial to have in the real world, anything from multi shadow clone to the Rinnegan would all be beneficial to have in any setting in the real world

        Loading editor
    • Actionmanrandell wrote: i don't know why people are distinguishing from the real world and naruto's world. any of the powers present in the series would be beneficial to have in the real world, anything from multi shadow clone to the Rinnegan would all be beneficial to have in any setting in the real world

      Even Sexy Jutsu?

        Loading editor
    • Shadow clone/mass shadow clone seems to be the most practical. You could live out so many lives, studying would be a breeze, learning any practice based skill would be a walk in the park. The amount of experiences you could potentially make is astounding.

      Kamui for safety, any harm that comes your way can be made harmless, plus teleportation for convenience and when you die, you can use Kamui to inhabit a friend's body. Pseudo immortality.

        Loading editor
    • Littlegen wrote:

      Actionmanrandell wrote: i don't know why people are distinguishing from the real world and naruto's world. any of the powers present in the series would be beneficial to have in the real world, anything from multi shadow clone to the Rinnegan would all be beneficial to have in any setting in the real world

      Even Sexy Jutsu?

      yes, for example if you had the Sexy Jutsu you could start your own bikini barista shop and wouldn't have to hire any employee's just shadow clones whot than transform. etc

        Loading editor
    • Shadow Clones but most of all FTG. There are really only a handful of jutsu useful in real life unless you want to be a rampant murderer and those 2 i think are definitely top 5

        Loading editor
    • yea i disagree,every jutsu would be incredibly useful. everything from fighting crime, to going to war. etc

        Loading editor
    • There's no point in having half the powers in Naruto in real life. Most of them are just for lethal purposes, which can only be used for violence. Shadow Clones, Byakugan, Sharingan, FTG, Transformation technique, and having mastery with the five elements and other KG elements like Wood Release can be quite useful. All of these are what I believe beneficial to oneself without actually causing to anyone.

      Having Rinnegen and all it's wide scale lethal techniques and other jutsus like that is not just dangerous but useless too, since all you need to stop or control someone would be Genjutsu(As what Madara/Obito planned to do), thus violence wouldn't even be necessary lol.

        Loading editor
    • Pretty sure they can be used to study things paranormal in nature or outside the understanding of science. They can also be used to generate energy or for use in construction and agriculture as well as other fields.

      • Scientific Ninja Tools - Would provide untold advancements in limitless fields especially if you advance it to a level to where machines can produce chakra or techniques at a given rate.
      • Heavenly Transfer Technique - Would be useful for sending individuals to other planets as well as advancing the science of communication.
      • Sages - Could possibly be useful for establishing habitable atmospheres on various planets thought to be hazardous to humans by way of senjutsu chakra or gathering Nature Energy in a given area.
      • Earth Release - Various fields of construction.
      • Wood Release - You could literally go about restoring trees all around the world and literally solve world hunger and end destruction of habitats for numerous species of various creatures.
      • Ice Release - Could restore the melting ice caps and habitats of Polar Bears and other cold-natured species.
      • Spirit Transformation Technique - Could literally explore the galaxy and oceans and pretty much anywhere without putting the lives of others in danger.
      • Water Release - Could clean up the oceans and end thirst all around the world. Could end desertification on various continents.
      • Fire Release - Can be used to various refineries to amazing effect.
      • Space-Time Ninjutsu - Endless space applications as well as getting large quantities of goods from one place to another in an instant.

      There are tons of ways various natures and even traditional "lethal" jutsu can be used to benefit humanity. The possibilities are endless.

        Loading editor
    • Shuriken shadow clone jutsu, regular shadow clone jutsu, lightweight rock jutsu, and edotensei. Reasons for the above, with shuriken shadow clone jutsu I could get a higher chance of hitting any target with ranged sports, regular shadow clones to do my work and help me brainstorm ideas, lightweight rock jutsu to make weight-related purchases easier, and edotensei for my history homework.

        Loading editor
    • Talk no jutsu, I would rule the world.

        Loading editor
    • Shadow Clones and FTG is all I need. Get more done, cut down on travel time. Easy

        Loading editor
    • Princeharris1993 wrote: Pretty sure they can be used to study things paranormal in nature or outside the understanding of science. They can also be used to generate energy or for use in construction and agriculture as well as other fields.

      *Scientific Ninja Tools - Would provide untold advancements in limitless fields especially if you advance it to a level to where machines can produce chakra or techniques at a given rate.
      

      I'm just gonna go a bit cliche' here, a tool like that, with the wrong hands, that could turn out to be a nightmare.

      *Sages - Could possibly be useful for establishing habitable atmospheres on various planets thought to be hazardous to humans by way of senjutsu chakra or gathering Nature Energy in a given area.
      

      </div>

      Sages can't breath in outerspace if I'm right,

      Princeharris1993 wrote: Earth Release - Various fields of construction.

      • Wood Release - You could literally go about restoring trees all around the world and literally solve world hunger and end destruction of habitats for numerous species of various creatures.
      • Ice Release - Could restore the melting ice caps and habitats of Polar Bears and other cold-natured species.
      • Spirit Transformation Technique - Could literally explore the galaxy and oceans and pretty much anywhere without putting the lives of others in danger.
      • Water Release - Could clean up the oceans and end thirst all around the world. Could end desertification on various continents.
      • Fire Release - Can be used to various refineries to amazing effect.

      Yes, I stated that elemental powers could be used for helpful purposes, but I doubt it can go to such a mass extent. Like the discussion it talking about just one person desiring any power he chooses, going at a global rate would be possible if dozens of people had it.

      *Space-Time Ninjutsu - Endless space applications as well as getting large quantities of goods from one place to another in an instant. 
      

      </div>

      FTG, is space time jutsu, which everyone mentioned, but the least one can do with it would be travel to places they can't go without money, save time and other things. Being a trade channel isn't that pratical if you mean that a single person to use it for shipping purposes.

      There are tons of ways various natures and even traditional "lethal" jutsu can be used to benefit humanity. The possibilities are endless.
      

      </div> I'll agree with that, if one has enough creativity and imagination, then the possibilities are totally endless. But as it's original purposes stands, it'll be usesless in a world of regular people.

        Loading editor
    • plus, the Reanimation Jutsu i think it's called would break so many things, Think about it

        Loading editor
    • Obito Mangekyo, obviously. Just imagine being able to use Sharingan genjutsu while also being able to teleport things away, make yourself untouchable, or even teleport yourself away.

      If it's no Kekkei Genkai though, reverse harem jutsu, for uhh..

      Elveonora wrote: reasons

        Loading editor
    • Kekki Genkai is allowed. Hence why i brought up the rinnegan not to be rude or anything

        Loading editor
    • With edotensei I could gather up the worst and most infamous political and military leaders in history like Nero, Genghis Khan, Hitler, Caligula, etc. With those reanimated humans I could just ask them for their motives,and we could rewrite history. With Infinite tsukuyomi I can subjugate any race of life. Ez win

        Loading editor
    • True dat

        Loading editor
    • Ace8888 wrote: With edotensei I could gather up the worst and most infamous political and military leaders in history like Nero, Genghis Khan, Hitler, Caligula, etc. With those reanimated humans I could just ask them for their motives,and we could rewrite history. With Infinite tsukuyomi I can subjugate any race of life. Ez win

      It kind of sounds like how Sasuke wanted to revive the four Hokages to ask his questions. It sure would open alot about history, and get an accurate detail about everything we were right or wrong about.

        Loading editor
    • Obvious Sages can't breath in space, but they can gather Natural Energy and Natural Energy is the reason why shinobi can breath on the moon as it created a breathable atmosphere, as I mentioned earlier.... The Tenseigan Energy Vessel did this and it even allowed life within the moon to thrive, as they all died when it was destroyed. It was even described as a "Senjutsu Engine".

      And traditional Lethal Jutsu use as elemental techniques can be quite useful for industrial uses, such as cutting metal and trees down, creating electricity, generating water in areas that need it, creating various earthen materials for industrial use with Earth Release. You have to think outside the box with jutsu sometimes. Basic fire techniques capable of exploding can be used in areas such as demolitions. Storm Release can be used to transmit energy and even information at light speed.

      Keep an open mind as the possibilities are endless. Humanity is as advanced as it is now because individuals strive to do what others thought was impossible.

      With Edo Tensei, we can bring back some of the greatest minds to further improve on current technology and even unlock secret technology from the past that became lost in time. It can be a bad thing, but as far as improving life goes, it would take us a long way.

      Also, why limit FTG to just 1 person if we intend on moving things all over the world from vast distances? That makes no sense. Let multiple countries use it on massive scales to get things going. Even without it, Summoning and Reverse Summoning combined with Unsealing and Enclosing Techniques would revolutionize the world. It'd be the next biggest thing since barcodes.

        Loading editor
    • No I was implying that the discussion was about if 'we' that is 'us' as in you or me or anyone in this wiki, ever wanted a power, what would it be. It wasn't exactly talking about the whole world, but just for one person, so global level schemed are not gonna be easy, unless you combine Shadow clones to it, for a bit.

      Only one guy, that is one of us, will be a sage, and so making a tenseigan vessel wouldn't be a luxury.

      Elementel jutsus are helpful, but not for industrial use, unless you combine it with Shadow clones. If one person has it, then industries aren't gonna work much.

      As the OP seems to imply, it's what powers we desire to have. Nothing mroe nothing less, so sharing that with others isn't a choice.

        Loading editor
    • Ah, well I'm sure a single person could employ FTG on a massive scale if used in conjunction with Shinobi Tech, but me. I'd use the Rinnegan and its abilities, then I'd learn tons of other jutsu. I'd use the Asura Path to amazing effect.

      Alternatively, I'd probably pick Sage Mode (Six Paths Sage Mode, various animal sage modes, etc.) and use Strange Transmission Distant Shadow and blood of others to gain their abilities. Use TSB's to do tons of cool stuff.

      Maybe get Rinnegan with Tomoe in one eye and Tenseigan in the other, ix things up :D

        Loading editor
    • naruto and co were able to breath fine on a dead planet that had no life whatsoever on it, no life on the planet means no oxygen.

        Loading editor
    • Actionmanrandell wrote: naruto and co were able to breath fine on a dead planet that had no life whatsoever on it, no life on the planet means no oxygen.

      No it's not. The planet died because Otsutsuki duo continuously harvest the fruits from God tree. Doesn't mean that planet doesn't have any oxygen.

        Loading editor
    • Littlegen wrote: Shadow Clone Jutsu and the Transformation Technique

      this

      Elveonora wrote: Harem jutsu, because: reasons

      ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

        Loading editor
    • For real? I'd have Senju cells, not just for longevity of life, but also for their healing powers. I don't think I would be afraid of many things if I could take a bullet and just shrug it off. I think the Transformation Technique would be clutch as well, just because of the infinite possibilities you could have using it. I could go on, but at that point I would be speaking verbatim what everyone else has already said.

        Loading editor
    • Nope2937 wrote:

      Actionmanrandell wrote: naruto and co were able to breath fine on a dead planet that had no life whatsoever on it, no life on the planet means no oxygen.

      No it's not. The planet died because Otsutsuki duo continuously harvest the fruits from God tree. Doesn't mean that planet doesn't have any oxygen.

      yes it does, a lifeless planet can't possibly have the levels of oxygen required for a life form to survive on. the only possible life that could survive on such a planet is microbial life. without the presence of oxygen rich forests and oceans there is no possibility of non microbial life on the planet. the assumption would than be logical to conclude that the chakra they have produces a life sustaining effect

        Loading editor
    • Actionmanrandell wrote: yes it does, a lifeless planet can't possibly have the levels of oxygen required for a life form to survive on. the only possible life that could survive on such a planet is microbial life. without the presence of oxygen rich forests and oceans there is no possibility of non microbial life on the planet. the assumption would than be logical to conclude that the chakra they have produces a life sustaining effect

      We don't know how long since that planet lost its living creatures, and the process in which the oxygen is lost in the atmosphere is not rapid and fast, at least not fast in human timescale.

        Loading editor
    • Given what we've seen from Naruto so far, do you really think Kishimoto or anybody else was thinking about an oxygen level on a 'dead' world? It's less of an assumption to simply say that this planet has an earth like environment than to presume that chakra has some sort of life sustaining property that it hasn't displayed before.

        Loading editor
    • I would like to have Sasuke's abilities including the six paths Rinnegan and the eternal Mangekyou. Remember Sasuke can also shift through space and create upto 7-9 shadow clones (watch Boruto) so thats not a problem. He can't levitate exactly but thats alright. Also regarding the discussion above, the group were never on the dead planet for that long that they would be harmed by it.

        Loading editor
    • Kamui in both eyes

        Loading editor
    • Hawkeye2701 wrote: Given what we've seen from Naruto so far, do you really think Kishimoto or anybody else was thinking about an oxygen level on a 'dead' world? It's less of an assumption to simply say that this planet has an earth like environment than to presume that chakra has some sort of life sustaining property that it hasn't displayed before.

      chakra can revive the dead, it obviously has a life sustaining property

        Loading editor
    • Actionmanrandell wrote: chakra can revive the dead, it obviously has a life sustaining property

      Life restoring and life sustaining are very different things. Water and food can sustain life, but you aren't gonna treat a heart attack with a cheese burger.

        Loading editor
    • Hawkeye2701 wrote:

      Actionmanrandell wrote: chakra can revive the dead, it obviously has a life sustaining property

      Life restoring and life sustaining are very different things. Water and food can sustain life, but you aren't gonna treat a heart attack with a cheese burger.

      AHahahahaahaha. dude nice

        Loading editor
    • The cheeseburger will probably make the heart attack worse.

        Loading editor
    • That's the joke

        Loading editor
    • No offence but, am I the only one who is wondering why so many people wants to make a sec-c opposite gender version of themselves via Harem Jutsu? -_-

      I doubt about oxygen being needed for Fire Release jutsus, this is a series where people actually breath out fire, make water out of nowhere, produce lightning out of their body and many more. So I doubt about Chakra needing Oxygen to become fire.

        Loading editor
    • BlazeRelease wrote: No offence but, am I the only one who is wondering why so many people wants to make a sec-c opposite gender version of themselves via Harem Jutsu? -_-

      Which part isn't obvious?

        Loading editor
    • The it's still themselves part.....

        Loading editor
    • There's a thing called using your fantasy :D

        Loading editor
    • Eight gates for wrestling?

        Loading editor
    • Not for me. Even though the 8 gates are pretty OP, the set-back on them is too high, especially since the 8th gate kills you

        Loading editor
    • Uzumaki Vitality + 100 Healings + 8 Gates Formation

        Loading editor
    • Hidan's curse + eight gates + seven heavens breathing method

        Loading editor
    • I would learn a jutsu which could possibly make me invincible. For e.g 'The Creation of all things'. I could create armies by creating and breathing life into them or I could just make anything non-living like a sword or a gun, something with just Yin Release ( Bringing form / Creating anything out of nothingness ).

        Loading editor
    • Ichiruku's mean ramen cooking skills because we all know that's the real reason Naruto's so strong.

        Loading editor
    • Starscream1998 wrote: Ichiruku's mean ramen cooking skills because we all know that's the real reason Naruto's so strong.

      true

        Loading editor
    • Give me the powers of Ramen Guy because lets be real he solos the entire Narutoverse.

        Loading editor
    • Give me plot no jutsu.

        Loading editor
    • With the Magnet style and Shuriken Shadow Clone Jutsu I would be invincible.

        Loading editor
    • Talk no Jutsu would be all I need and boom I'm officially unbeatable unless you're Hidan and Kaguya but give me a minute and I'm sure I can crack those nutcases.

        Loading editor
    • Talk no Jutsu is a kekkei mora unique to Naruto alone

        Loading editor
    • BlazeRelease wrote: No offence but, am I the only one who is wondering why so many people wants to make a sec-c opposite gender version of themselves via Harem Jutsu? -_-

      I doubt about oxygen being needed for Fire Release jutsus, this is a series where people actually breath out fire, make water out of nowhere, produce lightning out of their body and many more. So I doubt about Chakra needing Oxygen to become fire.

      well the elemental natures of chakra are not the real deal, a shinobi shooting out a giant fireball isn't shooting out a real fire its simply chakra that has the properties and appearance of fire

        Loading editor
    • Actionmanrandell wrote:

      BlazeRelease wrote: No offence but, am I the only one who is wondering why so many people wants to make a sec-c opposite gender version of themselves via Harem Jutsu? -_-

      I doubt about oxygen being needed for Fire Release jutsus, this is a series where people actually breath out fire, make water out of nowhere, produce lightning out of their body and many more. So I doubt about Chakra needing Oxygen to become fire.

      well the elemental natures of chakra are not the real deal, a shinobi shooting out a giant fireball isn't shooting out a real fire its simply chakra that has the properties and appearance of fire

      Pretty much confirmed by the fire release page

        Loading editor
    • Where is it stated Chakra natures aren't their true elements?

        Loading editor
    • Littlegen wrote: Where is it stated Chakra natures aren't their true elements?

      The superheated chakra thing kinda imply that. Maybe. I'm not gonna re-read bunch of chapter/databook to confirm that

        Loading editor
    • The articles here do seem to largely imply that it's chakra that takes on the properties of the element, of course many earth and water techniques seem to rely on the actual elements, and things like Kirin out and out state the use of the actual element.

        Loading editor
    • Techniques are named "Release". I thought it was always implied that the Chakra itself is releasing the elemental potential within itself.

        Loading editor
    • Isn't it obvious? Since a fireball can be absorbed by a chakra absorption technique, that means the fireball is still chakra, just with fire-like properties, but not actual fire.

        Loading editor
    • Elveonora wrote: Isn't it obvious? Since a fireball can be absorbed by a chakra absorption technique, that means the fireball is still chakra, just with fire-like properties, but not actual fire.

      Chakra transformed into fire is still the element fire. I believe the name "Nature Transformation" should be taken literally. Igniting Chakra creates Fire, Thinning it creates Wind, Ionizing it creates Lightning ect. They're elements comprised of Chakra but are said elements.

        Loading editor
    • well i remember somewhere in the manga/anime that natural elements such as Lightning, was much more powerful. Techniques that use a pre-existing natural, non chakra initiated, element made the techniques much stronger.

      i could be wrong though

        Loading editor
    • Kirito975 wrote: well i remember somewhere in the manga/anime that natural elements such as Lightning, was much more powerful. Techniques that use a pre-existing natural, non chakra initiated, element made the techniques much stronger.

      i could be wrong though

      They're not necessarily more powerful. But they're easier to make more powerful, because less of your chakra is being used up in Nature Transformation to create material to use and all of it is being used at directing already existing material/power.

      For example, Kirin uses natural lightning and is exceedingly powerful. Indra's arrow is composed entirely of chakra and is more powerful.

      The difference is in how much chakra is used. Kirin uses almost no chakra while Indra's arrow almost depletes 4th War Sasuke when he was amped with Tailed Beast chakra.

        Loading editor
    • i would also like the Reanimation Jutsu..

        Loading editor
    • Sharingan, shadow clones, tailed beast summoning

        Loading editor
    • Grant.Sheahan wrote: i would also like the Reanimation Jutsu..

      But why?

        Loading editor
    • Ninja Of War wrote:

      Grant.Sheahan wrote: i would also like the Reanimation Jutsu..

      But why?

      Maybe if someone dies?

        Loading editor
    • I'd want the Byakugan, without question. I have an unpopular opinion with the Byakugan in that I think it's more powerful than the Sharingan. Keep in mind I'm only talking about the regular Sharingan, the Mangekyo is a whole different topic on its own. I think the Hyuga are slept on quite frankly - they're a lot more dangerous than they're given credit for.

      Let's think about this for a second, the Byakugan can locate an enemy and their attacks from almost any location the moment it's launched. It's mostly impossible to catch them off guard. They typically have excellent chakra control simply due to the nature of their training, and going up against them in close range taijutsu is suicide. Additionally they can cut through chakra based substances with enough force. All of them. That means...the Susanoo, or the Fourth Raikage's lightning armor. Possibly even the truth seeking orbs.

      On top of that they're capable of seeing through most genjutsu and can shut down someone else's chakra, meaning ninjutsu doesn't work on a Hyuga if you get too close. In other words, they almost corner you into using taijutsu against them, which as I said is basically suicide since if they strike at your heart, the fight's over. The Hyuga essentially use the same technique as medical ninjutsu, using surgical precision to strike inside someone's body, but the Hyuga instead aim for the chakra points, shutting down someone's chakra, so that's two birds with one stone.

      I'm probably wanking them pretty hard but all I've said is potentially true in a Hyuga that's sufficiently powerful and trained in their Byakugan and Gentle Fist use. The Hyuga definitely seem underwhelming at first glance, I won't deny that, but I'd by lying if I said they weren't incredibly dangerous to pick a fight with.

        Loading editor
    • Dapoculos13 wrote: Keep in mind I'm only talking about the regular Sharingan, the Mangekyo is a whole different topic on its own.

      Eventually a byakugan user would be stronger than the MS user, since the MS goes blind and the EMS is rare and difficult to obtain.

      Dapoculos13 wrote:

      The Hyuga definitely seem underwhelming at first glance, I won't deny that, but I'd by lying if I said they weren't incredibly dangerous to pick a fight with.

      It's because Kishimoto probably didn't want an all-out dojutus arms race. But the theoretical power of the Bygakugan has never been reached in-story. Ranging from entire styles that could be invented (Chakra from any tenketsu is far more potent than given credit, you could basically do bending in Avatar-style), to combining with existing styles (lightning gentle fist? Wind style vacuum palm? Lightning armor?), to combining with KKG or special techniques (imagine Byakugan + hair jutsu or byakugan + Juugo's KKG or Shikotsumyaku). We've seen only a fraction of what you could do with known rules, jutsu and limits.

        Loading editor
    • Yeah.... no. Sharingan can see shit in slow motion, allow one to predict attacks, copy jutsus, cast genjutsu with a glance. They are not "better" than each other, more different flavor.

      Wind style vacuum palm is a bit redundant, isn't it?

      Also Byakugan+Hair jutsu is basically Kaguya hair needle, which is long distance acupuncture. Hyuuga really waste their long hairs.

      Also, chakra from every tenketsu is not byakugan ability, that is the hyuuga's body ability. Also, how can one do avatar bending style with chakra from every tenketsu? I don't think that's how this works.

      Also, that in theory is good and all..... until ye remember that it takes Gai unlocking eight gates to punch through truth seeking balls and a literall chakra goddess using byakugan and hair to pierce susanoo.

      Byakugan is good and all, but with the exception of the pureblooded space pirate/farmer otsutsuki clan and Hamura, none of them have the required chakra to be top 1% in the world of Naruto yet (Except Toneri, but that motherfucker use tenseigan).

      None of these special abilities works if the user doesn't possess the fuel. It boils down to chakra. So the only way to be the most powerful is to possess the most chakra (ceteris paribus). So the power I want the most is the world's chakra.

      If I can't have them, then I want TnJ. That shit is powerful. You can basically bullshit your way through everything and everyone will be touched and declare you his friend, nevermind he tried to circumcise you with a toe nail not five minutes ago. This shit will make you the best diplomat, the best politician, the best everything.

        Loading editor
    • Sixth Paths Senjutsu. Why? Not only do you get absolute knowledge, you also get the same benefits and enhancements bestowed by Sage Mode, along with an improved healing factor and the ability to fly. You also gain an absolute mastery and comprehension of chakra, being granted knowledge of, as well as the ability to utilise all five elemental nature transformations and in addition make perfect use of Yin–Yang Release, which enables the user to manifest several Truth-Seeking Balls at their disposal. So basically almost everything.

        Loading editor
    • Byakugan, Shadow Clone, and you need a Chakra cheat like a jinchuriki or Hoshisame so you can do tons of Shadow Clones without gimping yourself.

      You then become the greatest doctor in the world. If you also add the First Hokage bloodline or the skills from Orochimaru it could be more impressive, but you don't need them. You can see the insides of people bodies and study them directly, the shadow clones are to help you learn and memorize everything a doctor needs to know in record time. You can also be a whole surgical team by yourself and use chakra scalpels to affect the inside of people's bodies for surgery without making a wound.

        Loading editor
    • Virilitas wrote: Byakugan, Shadow Clone, and you need a Chakra cheat like a jinchuriki or Hoshisame so you can do tons of Shadow Clones without gimping yourself.

      You then become the greatest doctor in the world. If you also add the First Hokage bloodline or the skills from Orochimaru it could be more impressive, but you don't need them. You can see the insides of people bodies and study them directly, the shadow clones are to help you learn and memorize everything a doctor needs to know in record time. You can also be a whole surgical team by yourself and use chakra scalpels to affect the inside of people's bodies for surgery without making a wound.

      Admirable. Give this man/woman a cookie

        Loading editor
    • Ahaha. Use shadow clones to learn your course. Finish the work of six years in six months

        Loading editor
    • Can't you just use Creation of All Things technique to bring back extinct lifeforms? No more worrying about extinction, so we can just turn the entire planet into a city, and dump the rest of life on the chakra-enhanced moon.

        Loading editor
    • Ace8888 wrote: Can't you just use Creation of All Things technique to bring back extinct lifeforms? No more worrying about extinction, so we can just turn the entire planet into a city, and dump the rest of life on the chakra-enhanced moon.

      Better yet: Use Six Paths Chibaku Tensei to create another moon, hollow it, make artificial sun, turn it into a zoo, use Banbutsu Sozo to recreate extinct animals, Make people pay bazillion dollars to go there, profit.

        Loading editor
    • Nope2937 wrote:

      Ace8888 wrote: Can't you just use Creation of All Things technique to bring back extinct lifeforms? No more worrying about extinction, so we can just turn the entire planet into a city, and dump the rest of life on the chakra-enhanced moon.

      Better yet: Use Six Paths Chibaku Tensei to create another moon, hollow it, make artificial sun, turn it into a zoo, use Banbutsu Sozo to recreate extinct animals, Make people pay bazillion dollars to go there, profit.

      Spared no expense.

        Loading editor
    • Koto Amatsukami to have all the girls ahahaha

        Loading editor
    • I Change my mind. If I could have one Technique it would be Body Flicker. Its a lower rank Jutsu that doesn't require abnormal Chakra and when mastered would make me like the flash.

        Loading editor
    • SenjuMadara2 wrote: Koto Amatsukami to have all the girls ahahaha

      Uhh,, maybe you might not want to go down that direction. It can get pretty messy.

        Loading editor
    • Hiraishin. Right now getting around quickfanstandinahurry is a big personal topic and I'd love the ability to be just about anywhere in the world in the blink of an eye, with little to no cost and pretty much no limit.

      Without getting into all the OP shit (Sharingan, Rinnegan, Rinne Sharingan), I could also do a lot with kage bunshin.

        Loading editor
    • I just want to have chakra. Water walking is pretty useful when you're trolling your friends...

        Loading editor
    • SenjuMadara2
      SenjuMadara2 removed this reply because:
      00:44, November 18, 2018
      This reply has been removed
    • Ace8888 wrote: I just want to have chakra. Water walking is pretty useful when you're trolling your friends...

      Everyone is jesus in the world of Naruto

        Loading editor
    • Nope2937 wrote:

      Ace8888 wrote: I just want to have chakra. Water walking is pretty useful when you're trolling your friends...

      Everyone is jesus in the world of Naruto

      Does that make the Sage a god of gods?

        Loading editor
    • Ace8888 wrote:

      Nope2937 wrote:

      Ace8888 wrote: I just want to have chakra. Water walking is pretty useful when you're trolling your friends...

      Everyone is jesus in the world of Naruto

      Does that make the Sage a god of gods?

      Yep.

        Loading editor
    • The birth control no jutsu that i read about in a doujin.

        Loading editor
    • Ace8888 wrote:

      Nope2937 wrote:

      Ace8888 wrote: I just want to have chakra. Water walking is pretty useful when you're trolling your friends...

      Everyone is jesus in the world of Naruto

      Does that make the Sage a god of gods?

      The Sage is like if Jesus ate his dad and absorbed his power.

        Loading editor
    • Littlegen wrote:

      Ace8888 wrote:

      Nope2937 wrote:

      Ace8888 wrote: I just want to have chakra. Water walking is pretty useful when you're trolling your friends...

      Everyone is jesus in the world of Naruto

      Does that make the Sage a god of gods?

      The Sage is like if Jesus ate his dad and absorbed his power.

      Nah thats the Ototsukis

        Loading editor
    • No pyramid posting guys

        Loading editor
    • The Otsustukis are like the primordial deities and the Sage is like Zeus overthrowing Kronos to usher in the age of Olympians, making the more powerful ninjas like Olympians and lesser spirits, and all other ninja like the children of the gods.

        Loading editor
    • Prolly Kamui or Sharingan or the Byakugan, cause reasons.

        Loading editor
    • Frill-Necked Lizard Jutsu.

        Loading editor
    • Dynamic marking.

      Wait...

        Loading editor
    • Kage Bunshin bc then i could chill and get a clone to study for me.

        Loading editor
    • FaitoMaito wrote: Kage Bunshin bc then i could chill and get a clone to study for me.

      Your brain will still feel the backlash after you're done Also your clone might be the same as you and might not want to study

        Loading editor
    • Shadow Clones, FTG, and (Sasuke's) EMS are probably my top picks. With shadow clones and FTG I can basically be super productive etc and with FTG alone time is cut down from everything - imagine having a marking at home and at work, which would totally eliminate travel time. The EMS is more for the (perfect) susaoo than anything else, due to it being such a good form of defense. Some other things that I'd quite like to have are sage mode (heightened sensory ability would be super cool) and Amenotejikara, to allow for close-range teleportation to places where I might not necessarily have a FTG marking already.

        Loading editor
    • Areeb.hasan wrote:

      FaitoMaito wrote: Kage Bunshin bc then i could chill and get a clone to study for me.

      Your brain will still feel the backlash after you're done Also your clone might be the same as you and might not want to study

      the clone always does what the caster wants. so if the caster creates a clone and says read this book on astrophysics the clone will do exactly that

        Loading editor
    • Surprised nobody said this yet: Give me Hagoromo's Chakra transfer ability and I'd go around turning as many people as I could into Chakra users, under the condition that they will go on to do the same. Then wait and let (un)natural selection do its part

        Loading editor
    • Transcendency wrote: Surprised nobody said this yet: Give me Hagoromo's Chakra transfer ability and I'd go around turning as many people as I could into Chakra users, under the condition that they will go on to do the same. Then wait and let (un)natural selection do its part

      ummmmmmmmmmm Ever heard the quote "if everybody's special, then no-one is"

        Loading editor
    • Areeb.hasan wrote:

      Transcendency wrote: Surprised nobody said this yet: Give me Hagoromo's Chakra transfer ability and I'd go around turning as many people as I could into Chakra users, under the condition that they will go on to do the same. Then wait and let (un)natural selection do its part

      ummmmmmmmmmm Ever heard the quote "if everybody's special, then no-one is"

      Nah fuck that if I'm walkin on water my peoples is walkin on water wit me

      LET'S GET THIS NINSHU

        Loading editor
    • If I had to chose any of the powers, abilities, skills, or jutsu from the Naruto series (manga and anime) I would either chose obito uchihas mangekyo ability (Kamui) or naruto's signature shadow clone jutsu. in the former case it would save a tremendous amount of time traveling between locations (although it is never made entirely clear whether obito has to have visited a given location to teleport himself there via his timespace). In the latter it would save one from needing to ask for assistance in stuff because one could just call up the requisite number of clones (assuming ones chakra and life-force are strong enough to divide accordingly) plus one could make a more defined difference in the world by way of ones clones. for example the original and two other clones would stay in ones immediate locale and preform the duties expected of oneself. other clones could be sent to Indonesia to help with the recovery effort. Plus as Kakashi illustrated during Narutos change in chakra nature training when a given number of clones disappear the original gains all their knowledge and experience. the only real downside (also well illustrated during that same training) is that depending on the number of clones all that cumulative experience comes at the cost of cumulative fatigue as well.

        Loading editor
    • Areeb.hasan wrote:

      Transcendency wrote: Surprised nobody said this yet: Give me Hagoromo's Chakra transfer ability and I'd go around turning as many people as I could into Chakra users, under the condition that they will go on to do the same. Then wait and let (un)natural selection do its part

      ummmmmmmmmmm Ever heard the quote "if everybody's special, then no-one is"

      Absolutely right. No one will be "special" because of it, but "everyone will be better"

        Loading editor
    • No doubt that was Master Hagoromos hope and intention as well but as history (regardless of much black Zetsu twisted it) shows a great good only remains so for a short period of time (and sometimes even within the lifetime of the instigator of the great change it begins to be perverted and corrupted). Besides which no matter how intention one might have in mind for giving others power they would otherwise both lack and be ignorant of it is ultimately up to the person given such power what they will do with it.

        Loading editor
    • Da powa 2 becum an ADMAHNIZSTRAGHTOHR, having the Byakugan couldn't hurt either, for reasons you don't need to know :)

        Loading editor
    • Momoshiki-Rinnegan,Izanagi,Hashirama cells,body flicker,Shisui's genjutsu, Harem Jutsu, reverse Harem, Summoning, EMS, Gental fist and Tsukuyomi

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message