FANDOM


  • honestly i dont think so boruto does ot have that naruto zing.boruto has some cool stuff but the people are getting lazy like shikadai is a exact copy op shikamaru boruto in my opion is not going to make a 2nd season

      Loading editor
    • It seems to be popular enough to warrant at least another season. Don't know why it wouldn't get a 2nd season, it would need to bomb really hard to warrant instant cancellation. Especially since Naruto sold a crapton and had good ratings, so they'll be willing to risk at least a season or two.

        Loading editor
    • With the amount of hot garbage they've been throwing out I want it to get canceled. This show had all the potential in the world, but they just squander it for just cheap cash ins, lazy plots, and making the old cast look incompetent. It follows every cliche and just leaves me saying that's stupid every five seconds as I watch this. It's like watching a train wreck I can't look away this is getting worse then bleach.

        Loading editor
    • It's nothing new that people hate a sequel series. If you don't like it, don't watch it, there's no need to stick around if it's not for you.

        Loading editor
    • Sadly I'm in a club where they want to watch it. Not because it's good, but to tear it apart. We don't even have to dig deep it's been dumb from the get go. I do like some of the characters and I'm interested in seeing what the other students can do. The ones who are not the children of the last generation. I am however tired of the sheer amount of child prodigies in this series and how weak the new seven swordsmen are not to mention how utterly stupid they seem to be.

        Loading editor
    • Ancladar wrote: Sadly I'm in a club where they want to watch it. Not because it's good, but to tear it apart.

      To each his hobby. Never really understood the allure of hatedom.

        Loading editor
    • I mean sure, it may be a let down, but atleast it works for them, i mean like in my opinion, naruto was good, and i was expecting something like this to come across anyways, so its not like im very surprised.

        Loading editor
    • For now they sure are exact copies, but I believe they would go through some shit that will affect their personallity, if we give it a thought Shikamaru was the laziest guy, who knew he would be the chief advisor one day and he would even play any important role, but the circumstance curved him and his personallity came from his experience, Shikadai is still a kid so he would act like his dad, but depending on how they grow up all the kids would bloom into their own and mind you that Boruto hasn't really started in a logical way and hate or love people would still watch it and the creators would still make money, cuz the subtitle of the series is enough for it to stay around lol.

        Loading editor
    • Mushibrow wrote: For now they sure are exact copies

      Not really though. Boruto is far more like Sasuke and Sarada far more like Naruto. Other than that, there's clear differences (e.g. Boruto is already using various elemental releases whereas Naruto pretty much only used Wind Style Rasengan).

      It's also fairly early in the series, and we've seen that kids tend to inherit the jutsu of their parents. But also Chocho isn't anxious about her weight like Choji, Inojin is akward but not antisocial like his dad, Shikadai isn't as insanely lazy as his father and far more responsible, etc.

        Loading editor
    • its actually pretty simple. people liked the og Naruto show much more than this, so if the boruto brings those characters and ideas back, it will last much longer than usual. but the way its going currently? with the continuous (not necessarily constant, but it still always there, if u get what I mean) nonsense, and outta nowhere type shit? likely not.

        Loading editor
    • The main things I have against Boruto are no concept of power scaling, making the same mistakes shipudden made, and how they just abuse the old characters or dreg them up to make something seem threatening. The power scaling in Naruto went out the window after the pein arc and one reason I was excited for Boruto was to see things go back how they were. People weren't planet busting monsters. Instead the first thing we find out is Kaguya has relatives from an alternate space that are as strong or stronger then her apparently preparing to invade the world.

      What? Ignoring the fact that that plot point seems like it's taken from the crack pot show ancient aliens the fact that there is no real build up to it and it's dropped on academy or genin Boruto is just nuts. The fact Boruto is the only one able to stop them was even dumber. Naruto started out about being about hard work overcomes talent and all that. Then it switched to chosen ones and now Boruto is the chosen one. That's beyond stupid.

      It has too many characters I'd rather see just like the old series. I got tired of the same characters and since most the next generation are copies of their parents I'm bored with most of them. I wanna see more from Denki and the other kids and we're not even past 50 episodes or chapters and I'm already tired of most of the main kids and the secondary characters kids.

      Back to power scaling I'm getting whiplash from this show. The kids are op then the adults who are supposed to be strong are hot garbage. Look at the latest arc with the new Mist swordsmen. They're a utter joke. However they are able to get one over on veterans from the last war from some reason. The seven swords are the Mist's super weapons and these clowns who have no right to be acting like hot stuff nor any power to back it up literally just walk in and take them. I don't even think the chest holding the damn swords was even locked! All that was guarding them was some crappy puppets that didn't even fire a shot or throw a punch. This makes everyone in the mist seem utterly incompetent. Watching Buroto is for the most part like watching the crap Naruto filler. Naruto has made millions so why on earth these story writers and animators can't put any effort into this series is beyond me and I hope it gets canceled.

        Loading editor
    • Well lets not get carried away here.Yes, Boruto has it's problems.But the show just began.For all we know, things are gonna get more and more serious by each chapter.Ao is now an official undercover bad guy.The village is presently destroyed with the Hokage suspected to be dead.Things are gonna get more serious and interesting.

      And I guess, they already anticipated, this fan-hate in the begining itself.Most likely, the reason they began the show with the destruction of Konoha,the threat of shinobi extinction, and show casing Naruto as dead(Which most likely gonna be a twist, so audience can get more pumped up) by the hands of a guy who looks like a possible clone of mixture of Sasuke and Naruto, with the advancing age of genetics, having a main character as one(Mitsuki).And the ninja technology.Basically I bet these technology and genetics things are gonna level up the power league for Naruto and Sasuke's enemies.Thus making more shinobies equal to these unmatchable(presently) duo.

      And it seems more characters are in the threat of death.Like I have theory that Himawari's gonna get killed.I mean considering she's the one and most precious person Boruto has.And with the series having an interest in emotional sibling/friend bonds.With like, Sasuke having Itachi as his most precious person, and Itachi being a big role in the series yet not a main characters gets killed.Naruto having Jiraya,with a big role but not a main character and thus dying.The same goes on for Asuma,Sarutobi,Rin, and all.They all were loved by the fans and got killed to give a big effect in the personality of the character.

      Boruto's probably gonna dwelve into the path of darkness and vengence, because of such a death.And that'll probably be a whole different show than the previous one.

      These are all just my honest opinions.

        Loading editor
    • Ancladar wrote:

      Naruto started out about being about hard work overcomes talent and all that.

      Not really. Naruto only overcame talented enemies with sheer power. He could only stand up to Sasuke with Kurama's chakra, he could only defeat Neji with Kurama's power, he could only defeat Gaara with Kurama's power. Hard Work is superior to someone who doesn't work hard. But if you have talent AND work hard, you beat just hard workers. And if you have genes AND talent AND work hard, nothing can stop you. Naruto never overcame an enemy who worked hard and either had genes or talent, without himself using Kurama's chakra and his own talent (namely, a talent for unconventional tactics).

      The only part 1 person he beat purely by his own strength was Kiba, and Kiba wasn't noted to be a genius or genetically blessed, but he was a hard worker.

      Lee worked hard, but he couldn't beat Gaara (sheer power + talent) and he couldn't beat Kimimaro (Talent+Genes).

        Loading editor
    • isn't sasuke the almost all three though? he trained constantly, but was already blessed with both talent, and genes.... lol no wonder the nigga was fighting deidara on even terms, while sakura and chyio were getting beaten by a weakened sasori lol.... so sad.. ps, lee had both talent and hard work, but his genes were almost like, nonexistent, so they fucked him up..

        Loading editor
    • Lorenzo.r.2nd wrote: isn't sasuke the almost all three though?

      True, true. And he was beating Naruto in virtually every aspect. Only with Kurama could Naruto match him.

      In fact, this "deal with the devil" Naruto had going on was one of the things i loved.

        Loading editor
    • yup. although, sad thing is, Naruto is a partial prodigy (like, only people like neji learn shit faster than him, and that's cuz they always had legitimate instructors, and knew what they were doing, while pts Naruto tried making a chidori the moment he saw it, by shaking his hand really fast) from what we of him- we have menma, a character made and drawn by kishimoto btw, as semi proof of what he would like with parents-, and he also has the genes for it. actually, he has the best genes that I can think of.

        Loading editor
    • Lorenzo.r.2nd wrote: yup. although, sad thing is, Naruto is a partial prodigy

      Well, having virtually infinite stamina and chakra, as well as quick healing, means that he can train longer and harder than anyone.

      Sasuke could use Chidori twice, which means that he basically could do 2 in the morning and then spend the rest of the day doing something else.

      Naruto on the other hand spent nearly a week on the final step of the Rasengan, in which he did it virtually constantly. He did dozens if not hundreds of it per day, and completely wrecked a small forest.

        Loading editor
    • Thekillman wrote: Well, having virtually infinite stamina and chakra, as well as quick healing, means that he can train longer and harder than anyone.

      Sasuke could use Chidori twice, which means that he basically could do 2 in the morning and then spend the rest of the day doing something else.

      Naruto on the other hand spent nearly a week on the final step of the Rasengan, in which he did it virtually constantly. He did dozens if not hundreds of it per day, and completely wrecked a small forest.

      I am pretty sure Using Chidori twice has nothing to do with stamina. Remember Rasenshuriken could be done only twice or thrice?
        Loading editor
    • actually, all of those things are related. chakra= brain power (will power)+ body training. if u train any of those, the others will get better, and vice versa. the more brain power, the more things u are likely able to do with ur chakra, and body power heightens ur chakra lvls even more by training. shikamaru is the best example for the brain part, and lee is the best example for the body part. its that simple. so if his body doesn't have stamina, that means that his chakra lvls are low for some reason. it means that he rains more his jutsu and mind, than he trains his body.

        Loading editor
    • Lorenzo.r.2nd wrote:

      actually, all of those things are related. chakra= brain power (will power)+ body training.
      Brain power =/= Will power. Or else Naruto is strongest in terms of Brain power.

      Lorenzo.r.2nd wrote: if u train any of those, the others will get better, and vice versa. the more brain power, the more things u are likely able to do with ur chakra, and body power heightens ur chakra lvls even more by training. shikamaru is the best example for the brain part, and lee is the best example for the body part. its that simple. so if his body doesn't have stamina, that means that his chakra lvls are low for some reason. it means that he rains more his jutsu and mind, than he trains his body.

      If you have one aspect more than other that by no way means you can get higher chakra level. In fact it's the balance of the two which gives you the required levels. Two I think you are confusing with yin and yang components. Yang release requires more physical training. Yin requires brain power.
        Loading editor
    • I never used those words (yin and yang), so I don't know how I confused, but ok. secondly, by brain, I mean mind as well. ur state of mind as well, and not only ur knowledge and ur consciousness. I mean allll of it. that's why u think im wrong.

        Loading editor
    • Namikazenaruto9 wrote: I am pretty sure Using Chidori twice has nothing to do with stamina. Remember Rasenshuriken could be done only twice or thrice?

      One's mental and physical energy combined is called stamina. Both are needed to create chakra. So in a sense, stamina reserves = chakra reserves. Though chakra also has to be molded, so it's technically not chakra until it's used for a technique. Except people have been noted to have specific chakras released. God i hate the sloppy terminology use in this series. Also, Naruto could only use Rasenshuriken two/three times when it was incomplete, and doubled it with Sage Mode. So either way, i don't see the problem here. Sasuke notes during VOTE1 that he wonders what'll happen if he does a third, which leads to the Curse Seal part of the fight.

      Namikazenaruto9 wrote: If you have one aspect more than other that by no way means you can get higher chakra level.

      The series is unclear in this regard. It seems there's some leeway, since in the Chunin exams it mentions that you must seek a balance, whereas in later cases we saw people with greater mental capacity (basically Sasuke's whole MS phase) grow their reserves accordingly.

      It's also not clear if mixing these energies in wildly different ratios creates wildly different effects. Like, if i have 10 points of Physical energy and 100 in mental, does that mean i get 20 (10P+10M) chakra? Does that mean i get 110 (10P+100M) Chakra? Is there some limit up to which i can create what is still chakra, and beyond that it loses it's special properties (e.g. 10P+50M)? There's basically evidence for both. We've seen people with extremely strong bodies and little in the way of mental prowess (raikages, for instance) but we've also seen extremely powerful mental characters with apparently little chakra (e.g. Shikamaru).

        Loading editor
    • Thekillman wrote: One's mental and physical energy combined is called stamina. Both are needed to create chakra. So in a sense, stamina reserves = chakra reserves. Though chakra also has to be molded, so it's technically not chakra until it's used for a technique. Except people have been noted to have specific chakras released. God i hate the sloppy terminology use in this series.

      Also, Naruto could only use Rasenshuriken two/three times when it was incomplete, and doubled it with Sage Mode. So either way, i don't see the problem here. Sasuke notes during VOTE1 that he wonders what'll happen if he does a third, which leads to the Curse Seal part of the fight.

      Well I was comparing the two having elemental natures. Chakra natures seemingly requires lot more chakra to use them. Rasengan though despite having more destructive power actually required lesser chakra for creation. Whereas Chidori requires lot more. Two however when Naruto completes the chakra nature part he faces similar problem as Sasuke with Chidori.

      Thekillman wrote: The series is unclear in this regard. It seems there's some leeway, since in the Chunin exams it mentions that you must seek a balance, whereas in later cases we saw people with greater mental capacity (basically Sasuke's whole MS phase) grow their reserves accordingly.

      It's also not clear if mixing these energies in wildly different ratios creates wildly different effects. Like, if i have 10 points of Physical energy and 100 in mental, does that mean i get 20 (10P+10M) chakra? Does that mean i get 110 (10P+100M) Chakra? Is there some limit up to which i can create what is still chakra, and beyond that it loses it's special properties (e.g. 10P+50M)? There's basically evidence for both. We've seen people with extremely strong bodies and little in the way of mental prowess (raikages, for instance) but we've also seen extremely powerful mental characters with apparently little chakra (e.g. Shikamaru).

      Chakra which is used for ninjutsu requires different components-mix of physical and Mental energy for different ninjutsu if I remember Sakura's Explanation in Part-1. Which is why they have scrolls and Hand signs in the first place. I brought Yin and yang release to discussion because Yin- involves mostly the Mental energy and yang is physical.
        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message