FANDOM


  • So isn't it too much dumb of Ikemoto that he made these 3 women in their mid-forties look like totally grannies, for me Anko is alright, she just got fat and lets face it being fat is not a big deal, many people go fat by their 40's, but Kurenai and Mei is barely older than her by two or three years, still they seem to have a lot of wrinkles and sagging breasts and bellies, while Yamato who is even younger seems to look older than them. I personally felt Ikemoto always sucked in providing details, just like how he made Haku look totally like a female just because he wanted to and we mainly accepted it because Haku was beautiful, but still what man looks this girly even if they are homosexual.Even Denki, Inojin and Boruto kinda have a girly look (not totally tho). At this point Ikemotos arts really bothers me. Thoughts?

      Loading editor
    • Kakashi took all their youth, that god damn son of the White Fang hehehe

        Loading editor
    • Lmao we dont really know because his face is hidden, who knows how many wrinkles ikemotos gonna give him, he might get more wrinkles because he's the copy ninja lol

      UntappedRage wrote: Kakashi took all their youth, that god damn son of the White Fang hehehe

        Loading editor
    • It's not even them looking old that bothers me, it's the inconsistency. The Sannin didn't look all that old when they were 50 something-year-olds. Old age even took my man Iruka.

        Loading editor
    • Munchvtec wrote: It's not even them looking old that bothers me, it's the inconsistency. The Sannin didn't look all that old when they were 50 something-year-olds. Old age even took my man Iruka.

      Tsunade used a jutsu to be younger. It was made fairly clear that she actually looks much, much older.

      Orochimaru takes the bodies of others which makes him look younger.

      Jiraiya has natural white hair, before i knew that i though he was Hiruzen's age (60+).

        Loading editor
    • Considering that she is 31 in Shippuden and this takes place 15 or 17 years later, she would be 46-48 and I think she looks that age. Kurenai is the same age. Anko is younger and fat, fat people look lil younger because the wrinkles get less pronounced and their faces don't sunk in.

        Loading editor
    • Considering that Anko was eating sweets like a maniac in part 1, it's no surprise she got fat in Boruto's time. Also, i agree. Mey looks exactly like a 45+ years old woman would look.Even better actually.

        Loading editor
    • OP has probably never seen a real middle-aged woman, don't get fooled by media, make-up, plastic surgeries... That's what you have been led to believe as real from young age, sadly. Most women you see are fake, even more so on TV, internet and in magazines, there's editing factor on top of all. When something looks too good to be true, it most likely isn't, remember that.

        Loading editor
    • Thekillman wrote:

      Munchvtec wrote: It's not even them looking old that bothers me, it's the inconsistency. The Sannin didn't look all that old when they were 50 something-year-olds. Old age even took my man Iruka.

      Tsunade used a jutsu to be younger. It was made fairly clear that she actually looks much, much older.

      Orochimaru takes the bodies of others which makes him look younger.

      Jiraiya has natural white hair, before i knew that i though he was Hiruzen's age (60+).

      Orochimaru still looked quite old, just not as bad as some current characters. Was it stated he was using bodies to look younger back then? Doesn't seem that way to me.

      shrugs I must've been the only individual that didn't think Jiraiya was all that old.

      Anyway, the features of these current, older characters is more noticeable than older characters in past Naruto works. Take, Mikoto (35) or Fugaku (40) for instance.

        Loading editor
    • Munchvtec wrote:

      Orochimaru still looked quite old, just not as bad as some current characters. Was it stated he was using bodies to look younger back then? Doesn't seem that way to me.

      He revealed to Hiruzen that he had taken a body and that it was his second or third.

        Loading editor
    • Thekillman wrote:

      Munchvtec wrote:

      Orochimaru still looked quite old, just not as bad as some current characters. Was it stated he was using bodies to look younger back then? Doesn't seem that way to me.

      He revealed to Hiruzen that he had taken a body and that it was his second or third.

      Yeah, but he was still changing his appearance.

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message