FANDOM


    • That image is incredibly inaccurate. Look at Geography for a correct depiction.

        Loading editor
    • The Geography was is smaller then that one, so you can't really say that it's inaccurate, I found an extended one.

        Loading editor
    • At least, it's a canon geography. Bigger geographies tend to be made with placing non-canon (from anime/movies) countries and villages in random places, which is bluntly incorrect, not only because they aren't canon, but also because their exact location on Naruto world map has never been mentioned.

        Loading editor
    • Ravenlot 27 ...Even if it is non-canon, it does not mean that it does not exist in the Naruto world.

        Loading editor
    • Kgsanime wrote: Ravenlot 27 ...Even if it is non-canon, it does not mean that it does not exist in the Naruto world.

      It also doesn't mean that it does exist.

        Loading editor
    • Thekillman wrote:

      Kgsanime wrote: Ravenlot 27 ...Even if it is non-canon, it does not mean that it does not exist in the Naruto world.

      It also doesn't mean that it does exist.

      Eplain how please.

        Loading editor
    • Kgsanime wrote: Eplain how please.

      Non-canon means it's non-canon. For all intents and purposes, it doesn't exist. You can argue that it doesn't mean it doesn't exist, but that same logic applies the other way around too: It doesn't mean it does exist either.

        Loading editor
    • Thekillman wrote:

      Kgsanime wrote: Eplain how please.

      Non-canon means it's non-canon. For all intents and purposes, it doesn't exist. You can argue that it doesn't mean it doesn't exist, but that same logic applies the other way around too: It doesn't mean it does exist either.

      So in other words you are saying that the extended map is fake and Naruto has a very tiny world, Naruto's earth is about the size of Pluto.

        Loading editor
    • Kgsanime wrote: So in other words you are saying that the extended map is fake and Naruto has a very tiny world, Naruto's earth is about the size of Pluto.

      The only 100% official map we have, is the one Kishimoto made and it's incomplete. As far as i remember, The Last didn't show the whole planet, so there may be an entire continent not shown. Alternatively, the Six Paths Chibaku Tensei that created the moon destroyed a continent.

      Anyway, the current system ensures the series has sufficient depth while still being approachable. The map we have gives enough of a layout to have a sense of what's where, without bogging down into details.

        Loading editor
    • I'd like to explain it another way around. Yes, it's obvious that the only one canon map doesn't cover up all the locations, but it's still the only one. Technically, there's even no "non-canon" maps given (for example, in the anime/movie materials). Any other maps with non-canon places, the exact location of which in Naruto world were never given, are basically a pure fanfiction, since the people who created them aren't officially connected to Naruto franchise in any way and just randomly placed non-canon (or even canon) objects on the map .

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message