FANDOM


  • Who would win?

      Loading editor
    • Have to give it to Kakuzu/Hidan. Their teamwork and combos are a bit too much for Chiyo/Tsunade to deal with, although if Chiyo them manage to separate the zombie team its a whole different ball game.

        Loading editor
    • chiyo/tsuna.

        Loading editor
    • Tsunade and Chiyo. Let's review the facts here - we have Kakuzu, who's strategically competent and could potentially cause harm to them, but we also have Hidan who, other than his immortality, is an utter, total dumbass. On the other hand, we have Tsunade who's a Kage level shinobi with years of experience behind her and an amazing physical strength. I could argue that with her Byakugo seal released and "One Hundred Healings" technique activated, she could solo them (though not without difficulty) but with Chiyo on her side, a combat veteran with excellent reflexes and several puppets under her command (which would be able to counteract Kakuzu's hearts), I don't even think she needs it.

        Loading editor
    • u said it. and tsuna's regen> hidan's immortality. he may hit her and get some blood, but its gonna be useless so..

        Loading editor
    • 1. Kakuzu's battle experience is higher the both of theirs (not combined)

      2. The battled a tailed beast so Tsunade's raw strength isn't going to be impossible to handle

      3. If Hidan gets Tsunade's blood it will be a problem, she may be able to regenerate but if he continues to stab himself in the leg or something she will be unable to move because she'll need to regenerate after each stab and Soon she will run out of chakra.

      Now you may say chio could help her but all Kakuzu will need to do is that massive fire thing he did and her puppets are toast. I will not deni Hidan is a fool and Tsunade is good in a brawl but Hidan keep up with Kakashi so he ain't no slouch in close combat. Chio would need to have one off her puppets to decapitate him because Tsunade can't do much to him unless she uses that hundred seal thing. Even if she uses that seal Kakuzu could easily keep her at bay with long range ninjutsu but it will be difficult I won't deni that.

      I will give this to Hidan and Kakuzu Mid difficulty to High at most.

        Loading editor
    • @LordGriffin1000 Tsunade was stabbed by Madara's bigass Susano'o sword, broke that sword with mere strength, pushed it through her body and counter-attacked Madara. I think she can shrug off Hidan's table pool stick with relative ease. Kakuzu would be the only opposition and even he would give in eventually, with enough pressure.

        Loading editor
    • Mr. Grave wrote: @LordGriffin1000 Tsunade was stabbed by Madara's bigass Susano'o sword, broke that sword with mere strength, pushed it through her body and counter-attacked Madara. I think she can shrug off Hidan's table pool stick with relative ease. Kakuzu would be the only opposition and even he would give in eventually, with enough pressure.

      Well Hidan really wants he could stab his own head. That would Probably kill Tsunade.
      Kakuzu's Weird Masks Have extremely strong jutsu considering the Expanse of his Fire+Wind Combo which was almost complete forest. Chiyo's puppet won't Save her from such combo attacks.

        Loading editor
    • and if hidan stabbed himself in the head, he wouldn't be functioning as well (until he heals. he is immortal, but his body needs an intact brain to function)

        Loading editor
    • Namikazenaruto9 wrote:

      Mr. Grave wrote: @LordGriffin1000 Tsunade was stabbed by Madara's bigass Susano'o sword, broke that sword with mere strength, pushed it through her body and counter-attacked Madara. I think she can shrug off Hidan's table pool stick with relative ease. Kakuzu would be the only opposition and even he would give in eventually, with enough pressure.

      Well Hidan really wants he could stab his own head. That would Probably kill Tsunade.
      Kakuzu's Weird Masks Have extremely strong jutsu considering the Expanse of his Fire+Wind Combo which was almost complete forest. Chiyo's puppet won't Save her from such combo attacks.

      We don't know what happens to Hidan if he stabs himself in the head, and we don't know what would happen to Tsunade if she got stabbed in the head either. The Hundred Healings technique is said to heal wounds by accelerated cell division, so that could include brain cells.

      Also, you're being too kind by actually assuming that Hidan will GET to that point in the fight. Even if he were to extract her blood, she would plow the fields with him before he got the chance to draw the circle. Remember, Tsunade without chakra-enhanced limbs is stronger than chakra-enhanced Sakura. So when she eventually uses chakra, she can probably even bypass Kakuzu's hardened skin, or at least push him a few feet away. Honestly, the only threat to her being is Kakuzu if he switches to his long range mode, and even then she can easily overpower him if he decides to attack her with his hair thingies..

      As for Chiyo, she's not as featless as you make her to be. She could flawlessly control 10 puppets and take out a huge chunk of Sasori's 100 puppets, which he claimed to have taken over a country with. And even if her puppetry skills don't work out, then she can place her chakra threads on Tsunade and control her movements. It was made clear in her fight against Sasori that her amazing reflexes could be used to dodge even the most difficult attacks.

      I think Tsunade and Chiyo win this 7/10 times.

        Loading editor
    • Mr. Grave wrote: I think Tsunade and Chiyo win this 7/10 times.

      Bravo. Well said.

        Loading editor
    • well kakuzu is more powerful than kakashi and this is a part 2 kakashi as well and kakashi was near oros level and orochimaru was as powerful as tsunade so kakuzu and tsunade are on the same level but chiyo would definetly beat hidan and after she is done she would help tsunade fight kakuzu so i would also say tsunade and hidan.

        Loading editor
    • nah, oro would kill that kakashi, as well as kakuzo. so tsuna>> kakuzo.

        Loading editor
    • oro wouldn't kill him easily though in my opinion kakuzu and oro are tied bc I think they would both be able to kill kakashi with high difficulty

        Loading editor
    • Mr. Grave wrote: We don't know what happens to Hidan if he stabs himself in the head, and we don't know what would happen to Tsunade if she got stabbed in the head either. The Hundred Healings technique is said to heal wounds by accelerated cell division, so that could include brain cells.

      But We do know that Hidan can survive Decapitation and injury to his spinal cord which is more critical than Brain considering Upper Spinal cord is linked with most of Involuntary function of the body so even if he decapitates himself after licking blood, Tsunade needs assistance after the act.

      Mr. Grave wrote:

      Also, you're being too kind by actually assuming that Hidan will GET to that point in the fight. Even if he were to extract her blood, she would plow the fields with him before he got the chance to draw the circle. Remember, Tsunade without chakra-enhanced limbs is stronger than chakra-enhanced Sakura.

      Plow the field and what? Because Hidan already took on 1000 Handed Murder and still came for more. Tsunade is going to waste her chakra If she keeps punching him like a bag. And it's not gonna matter to Hidan who is after her blood plus on top of that Kakuzu could probably match Tsunade's taijutsu with Earth Release: Earth Spear.

      Mr. Grave wrote:

      So when she eventually uses chakra, she can probably even bypass Kakuzu's hardened skin, or at least push him a few feet away. Honestly, the only threat to her being is Kakuzu if he switches to his long range mode, and even then she can easily overpower him if he decides to attack her with his hair thingies..
      She might not Bypass Kakuzu considering it's diamond hard. Choji's Expansion Jutsu barely dented it. Only lightning style has chance. And Tsunade's only threat isn't Kakuzu, But their combination attack. Plus on top of that Kakuzu has remarkable battle intelligence to the point that even Shikamaru had to acknowledge him.

      Mr. Grave wrote: As for Chiyo, she's not as featless as you make her to be. She could flawlessly control 10 puppets and take out a huge chunk of Sasori's 100 puppets, which he claimed to have taken over a country with. And even if her puppetry skills don't work out, then she can place her chakra threads on Tsunade and control her movements. It was made clear in her fight against Sasori that her amazing reflexes could be used to dodge even the most difficult attacks. I think Tsunade and Chiyo win this 7/10 times.

      Chiyo's Puppets are non factor Considering they would easily be destroyed By Kakuzu's Vast Fire+Wind Combo. And Tsunade And Chiyo would receive severe burns. On top Of that Just like Tsunade both Kakuzu And Hidan have better form of immortality, They are much more durable, Faster than her. Even Their Attacks are mid range(most of them).
        Loading editor
    • Namikazenaruto9 wrote:

      We do know that Hidan can survive Decapitation and injury to his spinal cord which is more critical than Brain considering Upper Spinal cord is linked with most of Involuntary function of the body so even if he decapitates himself after licking blood, Tsunade needs assistance after the act.

      Okay, I'll give you that.

      Namikazenaruto9 wrote:

      Plow the field and what? Because Hidan already took on 1000 Handed Murder and still came for more. Tsunade is going to waste her chakra If she keeps punching him like a bag. And it's not gonna matter to Hidan who is after her blood plus on top of that Kakuzu could probably match Tsunade's taijutsu with Earth Release: Earth Spear.

      Punching? You think she's gonna stop at punching? Hidan was immobilized by Asuma's chakra blades and required Kakuzu's assistance to be brought back together. Plus, the Thousand-Armed Murder depends on the skill of the user, and Chiriku was pretty much semi-fodder so stop pretending it's a one-shot technique. If Tsunade can get a hold of Hidan, which she will, she could most likely tear him in half or keep him occupied while one of Chiyo's puppets dices him. And really, it's not a matter of taijutsu. I'd argue that Tsunade is weaker in taijutsu than Kakashi, but here's the thing - she doesn't need to be on par with them if she activates Hundred Healings. She could shrug off any injury caused by Kakuzu AND just wait for an opening. If she times a chakra-enhanced attack right, she could easily take out two of Kakuzu's hearts in one swoop.

      Namikazenaruto9 wrote:

      She might not Bypass Kakuzu considering it's diamond hard. Choji's Expansion Jutsu barely dented it. Only lightning style has chance. And Tsunade's only threat isn't Kakuzu, But their combination attack. Plus on top of that Kakuzu has remarkable battle intelligence to the point that even Shikamaru had to acknowledge him.

      There won't be any combination attack if she takes out one of them early on. And it's not like Tsunade's gonna go out on her own either (although I'd argue she could take them out on her own, high difficulty). She has Chiyo who's a natural at cooperation. We saw her work flawlessly alongside Part 1 Sakura, whom she hadn't met before. I bet she and Tsunade could do the same, especially given Tsunade is light years ahead of Part 1 Sakura.

      Namikazenaruto9 wrote Chiyo's Puppets are non factor Considering they would easily be destroyed By Kakuzu's Vast Fire+Wind Combo. And Tsunade And Chiyo would receive severe burns. On top Of that Just like Tsunade both Kakuzu And Hidan have better form of immortality, They are much more durable, Faster than her. Even Their Attacks are mid range(most of them).

      I disagree. Chiyo's puppets are a factor considering she took out a good chunk of Sasori's puppets with her Chikamatsu Collection and her skill with parent puppets enabled her to engage Sasori's Third Kazekage puppet. Yes, they could be taken out by Kakuzu's hearts which specialize in long range attack, but at the same time dispatching the hearts would leave Kakuzu susceptible to Tsunade's attacks. Plus, three of her puppets can use the Three Jewels Suction technique, one of them can use long range cables and another one can be used for sealing. I have no idea how you can consider these as non-factor.

      Also yes, Tsunade will probably receive a few burns. Which she'll automatically heal. We've also seen Chiyo be able to withstand a sand attack with her puppet's Mechanical Light Shield Block, so she'll probably survive albeit with a few injuries.

        Loading editor
    • >Chiyo decapitates and dismembers Hidan. Kakuzu notices. >Tsunade uses this brief second of distraction to punch Kakuzu, destroying one or more of his hearts. >Chiyo seals Hidan. (She's a puppet master; how would she lug around 10 puppets?) >Kakuzu is double teamed and taken out.

        Loading editor
    • Tsunade can beat them alone, although with difficulty, with Chiyo to assist her they win for sure.

        Loading editor
    • kakuzu is definitely around sannin level if he can take down kakashi and he also is faster than tsunade he's not just going to look away at hidan when there is a sannin after him someone would have tried distracting him in his decades of experience fighting ninja he also has more chakra and more stamina he can outlast her by dodging and keeping his distance and being smart and even if she does get close it's not game over if she attacks him one of his masks will come if she attack one of the masks kakuzu will just drag her down kakuzu has the same problems as pain you have to be good at fighting multiple opponets.

        Loading editor
    • but he didn't necessarily take down kakashi (3 problem with that: that kakashi was injured already, didn't use ms, and wasn't as strong as the sannin lvl kakashi that u are thinking bout (even after that, in the pain invasion, he lost to not-full-power deva path, while Naruto in base was fighting against deva path [who was kinda injured] at full power, by himself. see the diff? and that Naruto was sannin lvl). kakuzo inst even close to sannin lvl. and he cant outlast someone who has chakra for more than three years straight. ps, I wonder, does tsuna know any actual jutsu? (like earth, fire water, etc release?)

        Loading editor
    • no kakashi was injured bc he tried to catch kakuzu off guard broke one of his masks and still got his but kicked even though he still had choji and ino helping him. kakuzu was the on who was injured bc kakashi ino choji and shikamaru had prep time and kakuzu still almost killed the three of them

        Loading editor
    • he had hidan's help, whom kakashi fought before kakuzo. and the rest still applies anyways. kakuzo is by no means sannin lvl

        Loading editor
    • yes he is remember kakashi had prep and killed one of his hearts had they been fighting face to face without in and choji getting involve than kakashi would have been killed just like he would if he fought oro or tsunade but they wouldn't kill him easily just like kakuzu

        Loading editor
    • Mr. Grave wrote: Punching? You think she's gonna stop at punching? Hidan was immobilized by Asuma's chakra blades and required Kakuzu's assistance to be brought back together. Plus, the Thousand-Armed Murder depends on the skill of the user, and Chiriku was pretty much semi-fodder so stop pretending it's a one-shot technique. If Tsunade can get a hold of Hidan, which she will, she could most likely tear him in half or keep him occupied while one of Chiyo's puppets dices him. And really, it's not a matter of taijutsu. I'd argue that Tsunade is weaker in taijutsu than Kakashi, but here's the thing - she doesn't need to be on par with them if she activates Hundred Healings. She could shrug off any injury caused by Kakuzu AND just wait for an opening. If she times a chakra-enhanced attack right, she could easily take out two of Kakuzu's hearts in one swoop.

      You are Forgetting Few things here:
      1) Punch argument which I made was to indicate Hidan's pain resistance. In his recruitment test Kakuzu punched through his heart and Hidan barely flinched instead he completed the ritual and took kakuzu 's mask down(one of them).
      2) You can't argue with the fact that Asuma's Chakra blades have better chance of cutting him down, Tsunade's punches at best would break his bones and in no way it's gonna matter to Hidan(see argument above).
      3) Chance of Tsunade punching is lesser than Hidan using his extended blade to get the blood consuming it and eventually killing her. It's more obvious Hidan comes on top considering his speed>Tsunade's speed.
      4)My argument about the Mask:
      Number 1: Kakuzu's Mask by themselves are strong, His lightning Mask cancelled Kakashi's Raikiri. I don't see Tsunade functioning at her best after getting hit by such attack Let alone continue her barrages.
      Number 2: Rasengan Barely Made drills through tree-trunks(Naruto's training). Wind Release: Pressure Damage completely drilled through trees during Duos fight with Kakashi who barely made it by dodging those attacks. Kabuto was disabled with single rasengan despite superior healing power, So what chance do you think Tsunade would have after getting hit by barrage of such attack.
      Number 3:Strange Mask Exploding Flame I would leave at this technique's vastness and destructive power. They are more than enough to take out chiyo's puppet. The Expanse of jutsu Would most certainly burn all her puppets before she can disable Hidan.

      Mr. Grave wrote: There won't be any combination attack if she takes out one of them early on. And it's not like Tsunade's gonna go out on her own either (although I'd argue she could take them out on her own, high difficulty). She has Chiyo who's a natural at cooperation. We saw her work flawlessly alongside Part 1 Sakura, whom she hadn't met before. I bet she and Tsunade could do the same, especially given Tsunade is light years ahead of Part 1 Sakura.

      Chiyo came in part-2(Naruto Shippuden). Why are you talking about part-1 sakura? Plus saying light years is too much considering the fact that Sakura mastered Tsunade's prominent technique within few months later. It's more likely that She was close by...

      Mr. Grave wrote:

      I disagree. Chiyo's puppets are a factor considering she took out a good chunk of Sasori's puppets with her Chikamatsu Collection and her skill with parent puppets enabled her to engage Sasori's Third Kazekage puppet. Yes, they could be taken out by Kakuzu's hearts which specialize in long range attack, but at the same time dispatching the hearts would leave Kakuzu susceptible to Tsunade's attacks. Plus, three of her puppets can use the Three Jewels Suction technique, one of them can use long range cables and another one can be used for sealing. I have no idea how you can consider these as non-factor.
      I agree without doubt, Chiyo defeating Sasori's collection was pretty impressive. And I agree that she could take on Hidan easily. But Kakuzu is her Hard counter. His Strange Mask Exploding Flame Would Destroy all her puppets before she even starts to fight considering that Kakashi barely protected his team with water release. Chiyo's skill won't be able to help much considering The Expanse of the technique is wider than forest(at best even if she saves few they all would be gone after few barrages of that attack)
        Loading editor
    • Bipedmango wrote: yes he is remember kakashi had prep and killed one of his hearts had they been fighting face to face without in and choji getting involve than kakashi would have been killed just like he would if he fought oro or tsunade but they wouldn't kill him easily just like kakuzu

      What do you even mean, Choji and Ino did nothing that fight.

        Loading editor
    • you mean how hidan did nothing in that fight. he pressured kakashi but didn't hurt him kakashi would take out hidan easily. kakauzu was doing all the work just like how shikamaru and kakashi were except kakashi shikamaru ino and choji had prep and that's the only reason they took out the water mask. had it been a 1v1 between kakuzu and kakashi kakuzu would win. part 2 kakashi was nearing sannin level and still almost got killed by kakuzu therefore making kakuzu sannin level

        Loading editor
    • @Namikazenaruto9

      I'll counter your points:

      1) Pretty sure the example you provided is non-canon. Even so, I have no idea what Hidan's pain resistance has anything to do with..anything. Doesn't matter if he's resistant to pain or not - what matters is we've seen Hidan slip up a number of times. If it wasn't for Kakuzu covering his ass, he would have been dead long ago. He fell for Shikamaru's many tricks (who is genius level, yes, but in no way more experienced than Tsunade and Chiyo) and was fooled by Kakashi numerous times. We haven't seen any speed feats of him which a Kage like Tsunade can't overcome and aside from the suicide attacks, there really isn't that much of a good co-operation between him and Kakuzu. If anything, they're always squabbling and quite reluctant to help one another.

      2)I mean, there's no telling that Tsunade can't rip him apart with her superhuman strength. After all, Jiraiya, a sannin, did say that taking Tsunade's punch documented his first brush with death and we've seen her lift Gamabunta's sword. But if we assume that can't be done, then there's always Chiyo. Her Father and Mother puppets have a lot of sharp tools hidden within them while one of her Chikamatsu Collection puppets has a chakra blade similar to Asuma's pair installed in it. She could dice him quite easily.

      3)Sure, but even if Hidan does extract her blood, he still has to draw the pentagram thingie, an opportunity which Tsunade could either use to activate her healing techs or just snap him like a twig. She could also use Body Pathway Derangement to immobilize him - he's not as cerebral as Kabuto, so it would probably take him a longer time to adapt itself to it. Plus, Tsunade does have some rather good speed feats. She could fight alongside Ay in his lightning cloak in the Fourth War. I think she could just as easily dodge most of Hidan's attacks.

      4)Look man, I'm not saying that Kakuzu's masks can't cause damage, but they'll probably injure Chiyo more than Tsunade. Her Creation Rebirth technique (along with it's more improved variants) is a technique that even goddamn Orochimaru, the biggest fan of immortality, is jealous of. So if Orochimaru's jealous of it but you say that Kabuto's healing is more advanced, then why the hell didn't Orochimaru harvest Kabuto's healing? And wow, a Part I Naruto rasengan hardly compares to a Part II HaxMadara susanoo blade - yet Tsunade tanked that blade like she'd just gotten a papercut and threw it back at Madara. Also, pretty sure she summoned Katsuyu while bisected though I'm not sure if this is canon or anime-only.

      I apologize for the confusion, by the way. I was thinking of early Part II Sakura. My mistake. And no, she was WAY behind Tsunade at that point. She couldn't release the Byakugo seal or summon Katsuyu. That, coupled with the fact that she requires using chakra to power up her attacks, made her vastly inferior to Tsunade.

      Kakuzu's long range attacks could damage Chiyo, but her Mother and Father set had chakra shields which could probably help with surviving that attack. Chiyo herself also had modified her hand with a similar chakra shield. Granted, she would lose some of her puppets (never said this fight would be an easy win), but so long as she remained in the game long enough to keep the duo occupied, their victory would be inevitable.

      @Bipedmango - Kakuzu is not Sannin level. Close, but not there. He defeated Kakashi in hand to hand combat because Kakashi was too busy alternating between fighting Hidan and saving Choji and Ino (who for the life of me I do not know why they invited).

        Loading editor
    • the hand to hand combat part was after hidan left and after the prep thing. all i'm saying is he was handicapped without the water mask and still almost killed kakashi and would have killed him ino choji and shikamaru when he got back. had it not been for naruto. and yeah kakashi was alternating between the masks and hidan which was really impressive however if kakuzu and kakashi had a 1v1 it would be different. kakauzu is faster than hidan stronger than hidan and better at tiajutsu than hidan. kakashi was already pushed to his absolute limits with hidan and the masks so with kakuzu and the masks kakashi would have failed especially if kakauzu had the water mask. wich means since kakashi is close to sannin level and was beaten by kakuzu than kakuzu is sannin level.

        Loading editor
    • Mr. Grave wrote: @Namikazenaruto9 I'll counter your points: 1) Pretty sure the example you provided is non-canon. Even so, I have no idea what Hidan's pain resistance has anything to do with..anything. Doesn't matter if he's resistant to pain or not - what matters is we've seen Hidan slip up a number of times. If it wasn't for Kakuzu covering his ass, he would have been dead long ago. He fell for Shikamaru's many tricks (who is genius level, yes, but in no way more experienced than Tsunade and Chiyo) and was fooled by Kakashi numerous times. We haven't seen any speed feats of him which a Kage like Tsunade can't overcome and aside from the suicide attacks, there really isn't that much of a good co-operation between him and Kakuzu. If anything, they're always squabbling and quite reluctant to help one another.

      I don't know but I am pretty sure That Shikamaru is on whole other level than tsunade or Chiyo Especially in terms of intelligence contrary to your claims. Tsunade doesn't work by outwitting the opponent unlike kakashi or Shikamaru. Her's Combative stance is direct one. Besides Kakashi was the one who appreciated about their team work during the fight if you are forgetting.

      Mr. Grave wrote:

      2)I mean, there's no telling that Tsunade can't rip him apart with her superhuman strength. After all, Jiraiya, a sannin, did say that taking Tsunade's punch documented his first brush with death and we've seen her lift Gamabunta's sword. But if we assume that can't be done, then there's always Chiyo. Her Father and Mother puppets have a lot of sharp tools hidden within them while one of her Chikamatsu Collection puppets has a chakra blade similar to Asuma's pair installed in it. She could dice him quite easily.
      HE was caught. And I am pretty sure that he didn't resist much or tried to counter Tsunade. Besides you are underestimating Asuma's tech a lot considering Blade wasn't as important as the wind release imbued in it whose penetrating power is said to be higher than that of even Lightning style.

      Mr. Grave wrote: 3)Sure, but even if Hidan does extract her blood, he still has to draw the pentagram thingie, an opportunity which Tsunade could either use to activate her healing techs or just snap him like a twig. She could also use Body Pathway Derangement to immobilize him - he's not as cerebral as Kabuto, so it would probably take him a longer time to adapt itself to it. Plus, Tsunade does have some rather good speed feats. She could fight alongside Ay in his lightning cloak in the Fourth War. I think she could just as easily dodge most of Hidan's attacks.

      It doesn't. simply because She has to get past kakuzu and his masks. Plus She has to reach him before he completes drawing pentagram design. Besides Asuma was lot faster but sill he couldn't dodge the fatal one. also Hidan has far greater stamina he would eventually overwhelm her.

      Mr. Grave wrote: 4)Look man, I'm not saying that Kakuzu's masks can't cause damage, but they'll probably injure Chiyo more than Tsunade. Her Creation Rebirth technique (along with it's more improved variants) is a technique that even goddamn Orochimaru, the biggest fan of immortality, is jealous of. So if Orochimaru's jealous of it but you say that Kabuto's healing is more advanced, then why the hell didn't Orochimaru harvest Kabuto's healing? And wow, a Part I Naruto rasengan hardly compares to a Part II HaxMadara susanoo blade - yet Tsunade tanked that blade like she'd just gotten a papercut and threw it back at Madara. Also, pretty sure she summoned Katsuyu while bisected though I'm not sure if this is canon or anime-only.

      No But even Tsunade stopped in tracks when she saw naruto attempting Rasengan when she fought Naruto. That should tell you that rasengan would do immense damage and on top of that even tsunade was amazed by Kabuto regeneration.
      Susanoo Blade did same damage as any sword at best would have done, Besides that sword wasn't even PS sword. So I don't see the hype you all are making.

      Mr. Grave wrote: Kakuzu's long range attacks could damage Chiyo, but her Mother and Father set had chakra shields which could probably help with surviving that attack. Chiyo herself also had modified her hand with a similar chakra shield. Granted, she would lose some of her puppets (never said this fight would be an easy win), but so long as she remained in the game long enough to keep the duo occupied, their victory would be inevitable.

      I gave example of only two of them (Fire + Wind), Their are several other combo remaining and on top of that three other masks. Even If She is left with Mother +Father puppet can they resist the lightning mask? I mean Lightning masks attack is as strong as raikiri? Still think puppets would survive long enough? I don't think so.Besides it's heavily hinted that Chiyo has antagonistical rivalry with Tsuande, Do you still think they would have that perfect team work. If the fight is on equal terms(Equivalent intel and so on) Definitely immortal duos Should come out on top.

        Loading editor
    • Namikazenaruto9 wrote:

      I don't know but I am pretty sure That Shikamaru is on whole other level than tsunade or Chiyo Especially in terms of intelligence contrary to your claims. Tsunade doesn't work by outwitting the opponent unlike kakashi or Shikamaru. Her's Combative stance is direct one. Besides Kakashi was the one who appreciated about their team work during the fight if you are forgetting.

      Not really. Yes, he is smarter than them, but the databooks dictate that all three of them are around the same tier when it comes to intelligence. They all scored 5 in that aspect. What they have more than Shikamaru is experience and, in the case of Tsunade, brute strength. Also, I'm calling it as I see it - in their fight against Team Asuma, Kakuzu and Hidan spent the better part of it arguing with one another while low-level jonin Asuma and three chunin watched. Their only advantage is that they don't care about harming one another so their attacks can cover large areas.

      Namikazenaruto9 wrote:

      HE was caught. And I am pretty sure that he didn't resist much or tried to counter Tsunade. Besides you are underestimating Asuma's tech a lot considering Blade wasn't as important as the wind release imbued in it whose penetrating power is said to be higher than that of even Lightning style.

      Doesn't matter if he was caught or not. I'm talking about Tsunade's strength. Jiraiya spoke of that event and compared it to taking a blow from Four Tails. The fact that she has strength comparable to a version 2 Kyuubi is something. And I'm not underestimating Asuma's blades, but I am giving credit to Chiyo's puppets and Tsunade's strength. Tsunade wouldn't even have to preoccupy herself with Hidan that much - simply use Body Deranged Pathway on him and then focus on Kakuzu while Chiyo could use her puppets to cut his head off.

      Namikazenaruto9 wrote:

      It doesn't. simply because She has to get past kakuzu and his masks. Plus She has to reach him before he completes drawing pentagram design. Besides Asuma was lot faster but sill he couldn't dodge the fatal one. also Hidan has far greater stamina he would eventually overwhelm her.

      That's because 1) Asuma already had faced substantial injuries 2) Hidan had already created the pentagram - Tsunade would be able to withstand both of those, first one with her healing techs and the second one by, you know, punching Hidan out of the circle instead of using a scorching technique. Chiyo could support her in dealing with the masks. Also, Hidan's stamina is much greater than Shikamaru's and Kakashi's but they repeatedly handed him his ass during that battle; especially true in the case of Kakashi, who actually fought him in hand to hand combat. Tsunade is more durable than those two in the meanwhile. She would handle him just fine.

      Namikazenaruto9 wrote:

      No But even Tsunade stopped in tracks when she saw naruto attempting Rasengan when she fought Naruto. That should tell you that rasengan would do immense damage and on top of that even tsunade was amazed by Kabuto regeneration.
      Susanoo Blade did same damage as any sword at best would have done, Besides that sword wasn't even PS sword. So I don't see the hype you all are making.

      She stopped in her tracks because she was surprised that a boy like Naruto could use a rasengan. And, she was drunk in that fight. Tsunade being amazed at Kabuto's regeneration does not mean it's superior to hers. Several Uchiha showed amusement at Kakashi's use of the MS, but that does not mean that he could use it to its full extent. Look at this: [[1]]. The size of that wound is huge, yet immediately after that Tsunade pushed it through her stomach and hit Madara with it. And really it may not be as impressive as some other Susanoo feats, but comparing the blade to a Part I Naruto rasengan is nowhere near doing it justice. Tsunade's punches and kicks could do more damage than that Rasengan considering she actually caused a crack in Madara's susanoo, the same susanoo which had tanked Naruto's oodama rasengan

      Namikazenaruto9 wrote:

      I gave example of only two of them (Fire + Wind), Their are several other combo remaining and on top of that three other masks. Even If She is left with Mother +Father puppet can they resist the lightning mask? I mean Lightning masks attack is as strong as raikiri? Still think puppets would survive long enough? I don't think so.Besides it's heavily hinted that Chiyo has antagonistical rivalry with Tsuande, Do you still think they would have that perfect team work. If the fight is on equal terms(Equivalent intel and so on) Definitely immortal duos Should come out on top.

      Whatever the combinations, Kakuzu cannot spam those attacks. He could use it once, maybe twice. We're forgetting that he also runs in chakra just like them mortals. Also, Chiyo wanted to kill Kakashi at one instance and then worked alongside one of his pupils in the other (almost flawlessly at that). I think they would abandon their rivalries to fight together pretty easily.

        Loading editor
    • Kakuzu has 5 hearts, Hidan has near-infinite immortality (what i mean by "infinite" is he can survive any physical attack and no time limit) plus quick regen. Tsunade's immortality only last until her chakra runs out, Chiyo is the most vulnerable out of those three, simply because she doesn't have any form of immortality or at least regen ability. Tsunade and Chiyo will want to end this fight real quick, because if it's dragged too long they will be at disadvantage.

        Loading editor
    • Mr. Grave wrote: Not really. Yes, he is smarter than them, but the databooks dictate that all three of them are around the same tier when it comes to intelligence. They all scored 5 in that aspect. What they have more than Shikamaru is experience and, in the case of Tsunade, brute strength. Also, I'm calling it as I see it - in their fight against Team Asuma, Kakuzu and Hidan spent the better part of it arguing with one another while low-level jonin Asuma and three chunin watched. Their only advantage is that they don't care about harming one another so their attacks can cover large areas.

      ^this is true. I forgot to factor in the experience. But if you are going to factor that in than I will suggest that you don't. Because Kakuzu's Experience would easily trump either of their experience.

      Mr. Grave wrote:

      Doesn't matter if he was caught or not. I'm talking about Tsunade's strength. Jiraiya spoke of that event and compared it to taking a blow from Four Tails. The fact that she has strength comparable to a version 2 Kyuubi is something. And I'm not underestimating Asuma's blades, but I am giving credit to Chiyo's puppets and Tsunade's strength. Tsunade wouldn't even have to preoccupy herself with Hidan that much - simply use Body Deranged Pathway on him and then focus on Kakuzu while Chiyo could use her puppets to cut his head off.
      Another close quarter attack. I am not at all denying the fact that Tsunade would demolish him with Body Deranged Path way. But Hidan is equally good at Taijutsu too And considering his tool he should be in better position to extract the blood.

      Mr. Grave wrote: That's because 1) Asuma already had faced substantial injuries 2) Hidan had already created the pentagram - Tsunade would be able to withstand both of those, first one with her healing techs and the second one by, you know, punching Hidan out of the circle instead of using a scorching technique. Chiyo could support her in dealing with the masks. Also, Hidan's stamina is much greater than Shikamaru's and Kakashi's but they repeatedly handed him his ass during that battle; especially true in the case of Kakashi, who actually fought him in hand to hand combat. Tsunade is more durable than those two in the meanwhile. She would handle him just fine.

      Asuma didn't face any injury when he took in the blood. Same thing could easily happen to Tsunade.
      Shikamaru and Kakashi had prep time, they knew what they were dealing with. Right now we are talking a fight on equal terms. And how is Tsunade more durable? She has better regenerative capability.(For instance more durable person would be the Third Raikage)

      Mr. Grave wrote: She stopped in her tracks because she was surprised that a boy like Naruto could use a rasengan. And, she was drunk in that fight. Tsunade being amazed at Kabuto's regeneration does not mean it's superior to hers. Several Uchiha showed amusement at Kakashi's use of the MS, but that does not mean that he could use it to its full extent. Look at this: [[1]]. The size of that wound is huge, yet immediately after that Tsunade pushed it through her stomach and hit Madara with it. And really it may not be as impressive as some other Susanoo feats, but comparing the blade to a Part I Naruto rasengan is nowhere near doing it justice. Tsunade's punches and kicks could do more damage than that Rasengan considering she actually caused a crack in Madara's susanoo, the same susanoo which had tanked Naruto's oodama rasengan

      Part 1 Naruto completely Demolished Kabuto's stomach. Please check out where the whole stomach is filled with blood despite him collecting chakra to negate rasengan. The size of the wound is bigger than that Susanoo Blade by the way.
      As for Oodoma Rasengan argument, Madara attacked him before that Rasengan could complete penetration.

      Mr. Grave wrote: Whatever the combinations, Kakuzu cannot spam those attacks. He could use it once, maybe twice. We're forgetting that he also runs in chakra just like them mortals. Also, Chiyo wanted to kill Kakashi at one instance and then worked alongside one of his pupils in the other (almost flawlessly at that). I think they would abandon their rivalries to fight together pretty easily.

      The main reason was kakashi's father dead.(in kakashi's case) I don't think situation would have been same if Sakura hadn't save Kankuro. Because she saved him and fought the way she did with Chiyo was the major factor in securing that trust. You can't say the same for Tsunade or Kakashi's father teaming up with her. And if you ignore emotional factor here than I will simply argue you to ignore that factor in Kakuzu and Hidan's case.
      and Kakuzu's Fight with Kakashi clearly showed that he can easily spam the jutsu number of times. And Kakuzu's chakra reserve is much more considering he easily has reserves of more than 5 at least.

        Loading editor
    • Not that I'm not enjoying this. I actually am. But this is my last reply to this. I've given my opinion, and you've given yours so there's very little to add.

      Namikazenaruto9 wrote:

      ^this is true. I forgot to factor in the experience. But if you are going to factor that in than I will suggest that you don't. Because Kakuzu's Experience would easily trump either of their experience.

      True, Kakuzu is pretty old. But he's handicapped in the sense that he has a retarded little brother to look after. Besides, even his precise decision-making skills got skewed once Naruto threatened him with a Rasen-Shuriken. Whereas both Chiyo and Tsunade are veterans and know what they're doing most of the time.

      Namikazenaruto9 wrote:

      Another close quarter attack. I am not at all denying the fact that Tsunade would demolish him with Body Deranged Path way. But Hidan is equally good at Taijutsu too And considering his tool he should be in better position to extract the blood.

      And I never said that Hidan wouldn't draw Tsunade's blood. It's just that he won't be able to do anything with it since even with his scythe, which is essentially created to accomodate to Hidan's sloppy and mindless attacks, he still needs to get close enough to slice her with it. A Sannin like Tsunade would never let an opportunity like that slip. And, while I usually don't like using databooks to make my arguments, Tsunade's taijutsu skills are actually a wee bit higher than Hidan's. I personally believe that's not the case, but I do think that she can hold her own and even get close enough to use Body Deranged Pathway. Once she uses that, Hidan's entire body would go awol. He would never be able to complete the ritual in that state.

      Namikazenaruto9 wrote:

      Asuma didn't face any injury when he took in the blood. Same thing could easily happen to Tsunade.
      Shikamaru and Kakashi had prep time, they knew what they were dealing with. Right now we are talking a fight on equal terms. And how is Tsunade more durable? She has better regenerative capability.(For instance more durable person would be the Third Raikage)

      As I said earlier, I don't doubt that Hidan would be able to draw Tsunade's blood. Even if Tsunade didn't know about Hidan's weakness, she could easily heal it after since we saw that a stab to the heart didn't insta kill Asuma (who was already burned). Don't forget we're essentially talking about a person who laid the foundations to modern medicine.

      As for prep time, in the case of Shikamaru, yes. But Kakashi fought both of them in hand to hand combat. There would have been no way for him to prepare for a taijutsu battle since that was his first time fighting them. He hadn't scaled them yet. And even considering their prep time, they had no idea about Kakuzu's hearts and still managed to hold their own against him. As for durability, again, databooks. I apologize for relying so much on them, but it's kinda difficult to scale their stamina on their own. Tsunade has a higher stamina than Kakashi and Shikamaru, but a lower Stamina than Hidan. And even so, she apparently managed to summon Katsuyu while bisected (it's canon, I checked) AFTER her healing had ultimately failed her. That's stamina.

      Namikazenaruto9 wrote:

      Part 1 Naruto completely Demolished Kabuto's stomach. Please check out where the whole stomach is filled with blood despite him collecting chakra to negate rasengan. The size of the wound is bigger than that Susanoo Blade by the way.
      As for Oodoma Rasengan argument, Madara attacked him before that Rasengan could complete penetration.

      The fact that Kabuto couldn't heal that is not proof that the Part 1 Rasengan is more powerful than a Susanoo blade from Madara. It just means that Kabuto's healing is vastly inferior to Tsunade's. Sure, in the long run, his healing actually helps since (as far as I know, correct me if I'm wrong) it doesn't require loss of cells but in a battle situation it doesn't hold a candle to Tsunade's Creation Rebirth.

      Also, wrong. Here is Naruto's oodama rasengan hitting Madara's susanoo: [1] You can also notice it in the anime, where Naruto has a shit-eating grin for a moment there, thinking he's hit Madara and then realizes that Madara is about wreck his shit: [2] There's no penetration. The Rasengan is not a Chidori. The Rasengan is supposed to propel the target away, not penetrate it. And from what we did see, that Oodama Rasengan was tanked by Madara's susanoo whereas Tsunade actually caused a crack immediately upon impact: [3]

      If Tsunade can crack it almost immediately, then so should have Naruto's rasengan.

      Namikazenaruto9 wrote:

      The main reason was kakashi's father dead.(in kakashi's case) I don't think situation would have been same if Sakura hadn't save Kankuro. Because she saved him and fought the way she did with Chiyo was the major factor in securing that trust. You can't say the same for Tsunade or Kakashi's father teaming up with her. And if you ignore emotional factor here than I will simply argue you to ignore that factor in Kakuzu and Hidan's case.
      and Kakuzu's Fight with Kakashi clearly showed that he can easily spam the jutsu number of times. And Kakuzu's chakra reserve is much more considering he easily has reserves of more than 5 at least.

      We've seen bitter Kage set their grudges aside so they could handle common enemies together. I agree with you when you say that we need context if we want to make this argument, but since both Kakuzu and Hidan are Akatsuki, I have no doubt that Tsunade and Chiyo would work together to defeat them. Goddamn Ohnoki had 1000 of his men killed by Konoha's Yellow Flash during the war, and he had no quarrel with working alongside Tsunade or Gaara when he was pitted against Madara, the former a Konoha hokage and the latter a young boy that he constantly tried to abuse verbally. Besides, Tsunade's rivalry with Chiyo is awfully detached by Naruto standards; Chiyo created poisons, Tsunade invented antidotes for those poisons. The end. So far, we've seen nothing but toxic behavior in between Hidan and Kakuzu - hell, the only reason they're in the same team is because they can't kill one another.

      He didn't spam those combinations though. And no, his chakra is compartmentalized in different hearts - that does not mean he has large reserves. It was never stated that his chakra reserves are huge. Once he releases his hearts, it would make him a pain to kill, but either way apparently killing Kakuzu causes them to retreat back so it wouldn't be a problem since Tsunade's chakra-enhanced punches can at least demolish two of them at the same time.

        Loading editor
    • Tsunade and Chiyo would win. I'm too lazy to explain, but do you think that a total idiot and a miser would beat a sannin and a puppetry master? Hidan would get dismembered and sealed away. Kakuzu gets double teamed. Hey, they might even use his briefcase as a hostage!

        Loading editor
    • ^^he's got a point.

        Loading editor
      • She, but that isn't really important considering this is a Naruto board and my gender does not matter.
        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message