FANDOM


  • Rachin123
    Rachin123 closed this thread because:
    Dead conversation. Over a month old.
    17:28, June 16, 2017

    (Hope this is the right board) So in Episode 4 that just aired. We see a new summon. It looks like a Gorilla with a snake tail. Personally I believe this is some kind of Chimera. Does anyone know exactly what that is? If not, any theories on it?

      Loading editor
    • Did Boruto really summon it tho? Maybe it was Mitsuki.

        Loading editor
    • I think it was Mitsuki that summoned it

        Loading editor
    • I think it's clear that Boruto summoned it.

      The summoning animal thing was never really explained. It's hard to say. It's implied in the Anime that if you have no contract with an animal, you get summoned to your "spirit animal" (Ie with jiraiya). but in this case Boruto did sign some sort of contract (it's completely unclear how he even accomplished such a contract).

      Though to me, it seems some sort of seal was broken when Boruto summoned the thing. Could it be that the Dark Chakra made some sort of dimension accessible that shouldnt be accessible?

        Loading editor
    • Thekillman wrote: The summoning animal thing was never really explained. It's hard to say. It's implied in the Anime that if you have no contract with an animal, you get summoned to your "spirit animal" (Ie with jiraiya). but in this case Boruto did sign some sort of contract (it's completely unclear how he even accomplished such a contract).

      Though to me, it seems some sort of seal was broken when Boruto summoned the thing. Could it be that the Dark Chakra made some sort of dimension accessible that shouldnt be accessible?

      It was. By Jiraiya.

      We don't see him to a contract, and he was attempting to summon a small toad, not a snake.

      So whatever Boruto did, he clearly did not intend on doing it.

      Which creates the argument of "Oh, Boruto didn't actually summon this".

      And the argument is reinforced by Konahamaru saying that there's no way Boruto could summon a creature of such size with his chakra. Even more so, when you consider that Naruto could only Summon Gamabunta, a creature about the size of that snake, with Kurama's chakra, and even then after a month's worth of training.

        Loading editor
    • BerserkerPhantom wrote: It was. By Jiraiya.

      Jiraiya's explanation tells us nothing about how the hell Kakashi came across ninja dogs (which we see nowhere else, and Kiba has a regular dog), how Sasuke came across his hawk, or how Danzo summoned some weird elephant hybrid that was apparently also a real animal.

      Jiraiya's explanation only covers the most basic aspect of summoning. it tells us nothing about how someone comes to acquire such a contract, whether such a contract can be enforced unilaterally, what happens when you summon without a contract (Boruto didn't even weave the signs or used blood the first try), and what the contract exactly does for summoning (IE is it possible to summon something by guessing what the contract looks like?). It also doesn't explain where some summon animals come from (because the Shinobi world would have to be significantly bigger than what we know to have all these exotic otherwise-never-seen animals)

      BerserkerPhantom wrote: We don't see him to a contract, and he was attempting to summon a small toad, not a snake.

      Boruto mentions in the closet that he sees scrolls and is intending to use a summon. He could've screwed up the contract part.

      BerserkerPhantom wrote: Which creates the argument of "Oh, Boruto didn't actually summon this".

      Except it fairly clearly originates from Boruto's summon circle.

      BerserkerPhantom wrote: And the argument is reinforced by Konahamaru saying that there's no way Boruto could summon a creature of such size with his chakra. Even more so, when you consider that Naruto could only Summon Gamabunta, a creature about the size of that snake, with Kurama's chakra, and even then after a month's worth of training.

      Gamabunta is considerably bigger than that chimera. Especially since the tail/snake makes it look considerably bigger. There was also a purple glow which isn't natural for a Summon either, and it appears to me like some sort of seal was broken. So i think Boruto simply created an access point to some space-time prison or whatever that he shouldn't have, and the beast unleashed itself.

        Loading editor
    • Thekillman wrote:

      BerserkerPhantom wrote: It was. By Jiraiya.

      Jiraiya's explanation tells us nothing about how the hell Kakashi came across ninja dogs (which we see nowhere else, and Kiba has a regular dog), how Sasuke came across his hawk, or how Danzo summoned some weird elephant hybrid that was apparently also a real animal.

      Jiraiya's explanation only covers the most basic aspect of summoning. it tells us nothing about how someone comes to acquire such a contract, whether such a contract can be enforced unilaterally, what happens when you summon without a contract (Boruto didn't even weave the signs or used blood the first try), and what the contract exactly does for summoning (IE is it possible to summon something by guessing what the contract looks like?). It also doesn't explain where some summon animals come from (because the Shinobi world would have to be significantly bigger than what we know to have all these exotic otherwise-never-seen animals)

      BerserkerPhantom wrote: We don't see him to a contract, and he was attempting to summon a small toad, not a snake.

      Boruto mentions in the closet that he sees scrolls and is intending to use a summon. He could've screwed up the contract part.

      BerserkerPhantom wrote: Which creates the argument of "Oh, Boruto didn't actually summon this".

      Except it fairly clearly originates from Boruto's summon circle.

      BerserkerPhantom wrote: And the argument is reinforced by Konahamaru saying that there's no way Boruto could summon a creature of such size with his chakra. Even more so, when you consider that Naruto could only Summon Gamabunta, a creature about the size of that snake, with Kurama's chakra, and even then after a month's worth of training.

      Gamabunta is considerably bigger than that chimera. Especially since the tail/snake makes it look considerably bigger. There was also a purple glow which isn't natural for a Summon either, and it appears to me like some sort of seal was broken. So i think Boruto simply created an access point to some space-time prison or whatever that he shouldn't have, and the beast unleashed itself.

      Which is enough, in this context.

      Then he wouldn't have summoned a snake. He wouldn't have summoned anything. That's a huge speculation that he did it off-screen and somehow screwed it up because "LOLZ, WHY NOT HUH?"

      Or, the creature that was hiding near Boruto used it/him. The circle was purple, not black, and purple indicates "DARKNESS" in the anime, as cheesy as it sounds.

      Maybe in width, but definitely not in length, or size.

      Like, I don't want to start a tyranny here of "Oh, I believe it wasn't him, and I'm telling the truth", but what happened was not... natural, at least not in a way Summoning Techniques were performed before.

      Just wait a couple episodes for Boruto to remark on it/use the technique to succeed or fail, etc.
        Loading editor
    • BerserkerPhantom wrote: Then he wouldn't have summoned a snake. He wouldn't have summoned anything. That's a huge speculation that he did it off-screen and somehow screwed it up because "LOLZ, WHY NOT HUH?

      When in the Ninja Tools Preparation Room, boruto says "i'll just use my Summoning Jutsu. There are some scrolls in this room right?

      This heavily implies that he made his own contract. We don't know how powerful or sentient that chimera is, but we've seen from Madara that the contract can be tampered with and we've seen from Edo Tensei that as long as you have the information, anything can be summoned, even spirits from the afterlife.

      This leaves the most likely possibility: Boruto screwed up the contract, which opened a way for the Chimera to come out. Judging by it's aura in an earlier episode, it seems the connection is the dark chakra. Even the slightest presence of Dark Chakra on Boruto may have provided the information for the contract to be completed.

      Like i said, Jiraiya's explanation tells us nothing about how the contract is formed or how complex it even is to make one. Boruto possessed the scroll for a while and is clearly close to Konohameru so he probably had a chance to look inside. That means he had a chance to copy the formula. (he was smart enough to know the seals despite not using the seals or blood in his first attempt so he clearly did his homework).

        Loading editor
    • But that summoning "seal" doesn't seem regular? IT's too detailed and specialized. My guess Boruto got some ready made scroll(and he signed it based on the complexity/color of the seal).

        Loading editor
    • But how did Boruto learn it so quickly...at the start of the day he tries to summon just by grabbing Konohamaru's scroll...and quite obviously nothing happens. How could he learn to do such a specific and powerful summon later the very same day? I think the situation's being manipulated, either by Mitsuki or by some other unknown individual. Either it's a summoning scroll or a contract that's been tampered with, or another jutsu that was made to look like Boruto had done a summoning.

      At least Konohamaru, out of all the grown-ups, has finally realised there's something going on.

        Loading editor
    • Namikazenaruto9 wrote: But that summoning "seal" doesn't seem regular? IT's too detailed and specialized. My guess Boruto got some ready made scroll(and he signed it based on the complexity/color of the seal).

      Why on earth would the academy have such a scroll, and if they had such a scroll, why wasn't the animal recognized?

      Suekay87 wrote: But how did Boruto learn it so quickly

      Naruto was able to summon in no-time. He had significant trouble summoning anything beyond a tadpole, but the actual summoning part he figured out in no time. even then he summoned Gamabunta (jonin/kage level summon) with no effort simply because he had so much chakra.

      Summoning itself is not difficult. Naruto just sucked at ninjutsu.

        Loading editor
    • Summoning's C-Rank though, so it's considered a chunin level jutsu

        Loading editor
    • Thekillman wrote: Naruto was able to summon in no-time. He had significant trouble summoning anything beyond a tadpole, but the actual summoning part he figured out in no time. even then he summoned Gamabunta (jonin/kage level summon) with no effort simply because he had so much chakra.

      Summoning itself is not difficult. Naruto just sucked at ninjutsu.

      It's so not true, it's bordering ridiculousness.

      Naruto was a prodigy at ninjutsu. You know, given how he was able to use the Shadow Clone Jutsu without Kurama's help and all.

      And yeah, summoning Gamabunta required no effort. Except being in a life-and-death situation, but that's obviously not a huge deal... And it certainly didn't require Kurama's chakra...

      And a bigger creature requires more chakra, that's why summoning tadpoles was easy; Naruto was still under the five pronged seal of Orochimaru's. Without Kurama, the best he could do was Gamatatsu, as we saw in the "Searching for Tsunade arc". It's like you don't even know how the jutsu works... O_o

        Loading editor
    • Dre0017
      Dre0017 removed this reply because:
      Messed up on it
      17:02, April 26, 2017
      This reply has been removed
    • Summoning Gamabunta certainly did require some of Kurama's chakra that was the point of him being in that life and death situation. I think if it wasn't for Kurama's chakra then Naruto would have died.

        Loading editor
    • Thekillman wrote: Why on earth would the academy have such a scroll, and if they had such a scroll, why wasn't the animal recognized?

      Could be some forbidden creature? Also didn't Boruto eye those quite suspiciously, So maybe he took one with most intricate detail and color-- The summon animal..(that's seems more believable than Boruto actually making one? I mean with whom did he make even if he made the scroll. Because that creature didn't meet Boruto before the summoning for sure).
      Besides I still don't get why Boruto wasn't reverse summoned to the creature when he tried the jutsu? I mean Jiraiya got reverse summoned when he tried his so why not Boruto?

        Loading editor
    • Besides, people, I think there's no reason to speculate about the appearance of the creature, since OnlineLurker pointed out once it that it looks like a Nue, so it's not a gorilla whatsoever. Also, the only part of it that took action was its sneak-headed tail, which means that wasn't an actual snake.

      Regarding the summoning process itself, yeah, it clearly didn't look like a usual one. I'd also say that the creature somehow managed to tamper with Boruto's summoning, and instead of summoning the usual animal he signed a contract with earlies, he summoned the creature itself.

        Loading editor
    • Why on earth do people think that mitsuki summoned the beast did they not see boruto weaving the signs and the seal appearing from the ground when he summoned the monster. Mitsuki wasnt even in there.

        Loading editor
    • maybe when boruto tried using the summoning, that spirit thingy was around (either in boruto himself, giving his chakra from a distance, or he was the seal in itself)

        Loading editor
    • BerserkerPhantom wrote: It's so not true, it's bordering ridiculousness.

      Naruto was a prodigy at ninjutsu. You know, given how he was able to use the Shadow Clone Jutsu without Kurama's help and all.

      The shadowclone is also not a difficult jutsu to learn. What's difficult about it is that you need monstrous chakra to make proper use of it.

      BerserkerPhantom wrote: Naruto was still under the five pronged seal of Orochimaru's. Without Kurama, the best he could do was Gamatatsu, as we saw in the "Searching for Tsunade arc". It's like you don't even know how the jutsu works... O_o

      Exactly, he was under the Five Pronged seal which was what was giving him trouble with ninjutsu. The fact that he summoned Gamabunta with just some more chakra proves that it wasn't a skill issue, but a chakra issue.

      Namikazenaruto9 wrote: I still don't get why Boruto wasn't reverse summoned to the creature when he tried the jutsu? I mean Jiraiya got reverse summoned when he tried his so why not Boruto?

      Jiraiya had no proper contract. But the anime implies Boruto did in fact make a contract. He's been in contact with two people possessed by Dark chakra, so it's not impossible that he made a proper contract by accident.

      The very first time he tried summoning, he neither used blood nor the right hand seals.

      Lorenzo.r.1st wrote: maybe when boruto tried using the summoning, that spirit thingy was around (either in boruto himself, giving his chakra from a distance, or he was the seal in itself)

      The creatures' original location isn't clear, but it seems doubtful that it was just around or in Boruto. But we do know Boruto came in contact with two dark-chakra possessed beings, so there's the possibility that Boruto had some trace chakra on him that allowed the completion of the contract.

        Loading editor
    • so it had some connection at least? by speculation, I mean.

        Loading editor
    • Lorenzo.r.1st wrote: so it had some connection at least? by speculation, I mean.

      I strongly doubt they would introduce 3 completely unrelated new concepts. Generally you want your stories to be to-the-point and clearly defined. A new strange summon animal, a new strange dark chakra and a new strange dojutsu? That has to be connected somehow.

        Loading editor
    • and hopefully connected to something we already know of, at least

        Loading editor
    • Lorenzo.r.1st wrote: and hopefully connected to something we already know of, at least

      I can think of a few things. For instance, we know that certain spirits exists with great power, but it's not explained in the least where they come from. We also know that other dimensions exist, like Kamui but also for instance Limbo. That's not even touching on where some summon animals even come from, as we only ever see them as summon animals. We've seen quite a bit of the world and it's not like there are sentient ape communities littered about the world or a flock of giant eagles moving overhead. These summon animals have to come from somewhere, and not all need be from the primary dimension.

        Loading editor
    • Apart of what everyone has written.. why does it look like a mixture of various tailed beasts tht were there in NS because if u notice.. the table isn't exactly a snake.. it looks like the face of one the tailed beast. Some of the people suspect tht the thing wich ws summoned is the 11 tails (I saw a picture in google) and I think we shud wait fr the next episodes.

        Loading editor
    • The idea about 11-tails sounds even a way more ridiculous than the assumption that Mitsuki was somehow involved in the summoning.

        Loading editor
    • Are we all forgetting that we already saw the animal he summoned in the previous episode? There was a quick cut to red glowing eyes in one of the previous episodes. The same ones we see right before Boruto summoned the creature. Either those eyes were the creatures or the eyes of someone who somehow made Boruto summon it.

        Loading editor
    • Hatake.Kakashi1207 wrote: Apart of what everyone has written.. why does it look like a mixture of various tailed beasts tht were there in NS because if u notice

      It looks like a mixture of Biju because biju themselves are mixtures of animals. The creature Boruto summoned was already likened to a Nue, which itself is a mixture of animals.

      SamBamJellyJam wrote: Are we all forgetting that we already saw the animal he summoned in the previous episode? There was a quick cut to red glowing eyes in one of the previous episodes. The same ones we see right before Boruto summoned the creature. Either those eyes were the creatures or the eyes of someone who somehow made Boruto summon it.

      Nope, it was already pointed out that we saw the creature before.

      The glows are the creature's own eyes. It simply has a snake (or snake-like) tail.

        Loading editor
    • I am Damm sure Bolt summon the creature and yeah this creature looks like Zhulong/Zhuyin or Qilin,These creature are related to ancient mythology. When Bolt uses summon technique,there was shown a different type of seal there is also possibility that bolt unsealed a ancient tabu creature because of his different type of chakra,it's well known that bolt have some god type hidden powers.I am only talking about possibility's because of his cursed mark on his hands. Note- If you have any type of problem with my statement please elaborate properly your point of view.

        Loading editor
    • Arbaaz009 wrote: I am Damm sure Bolt summon the creature and yeah this creature looks like Zhulong/Zhuyin or Qilin,These creature are related to ancient mythology. When Bolt uses summon technique,there was shown a different type of seal there is also possibility that bolt unsealed a ancient tabu creature because of his different type of chakra,it's well known that bolt have some god type hidden powers.I am only talking about possibility's because of his cursed mark on his hands. Note- If you have any type of problem with my statement please elaborate.

      Well the only problem is that the summoning happened a considerable time before Boruto received the mark from Momoshiki, since the anime shows Boruto's life in Academy while the events with Momoshiki happened during the chunin exams Boruto took part in already as a genin, i.e. the time gap between these two events is about 5 years so far. So the mark plays no role here at all because it doesn't even exist in the anime yet.

        Loading editor
    • Ravenlot 27 wrote:

      Arbaaz009 wrote: I am Damm sure Bolt summon the creature and yeah this creature looks like Zhulong/Zhuyin or Qilin,These creature are related to ancient mythology. When Bolt uses summon technique,there was shown a different type of seal there is also possibility that bolt unsealed a ancient tabu creature because of his different type of chakra,it's well known that bolt have some god type hidden powers.I am only talking about possibility's because of his cursed mark on his hands. Note- If you have any type of problem with my statement please elaborate.

      Well the only problem is that the summoning happened a considerable time before Boruto received the mark from Momoshiki, since the anime shows Boruto's life in Academy while the events with Momoshiki happened during the chunin exams Boruto took part in already as a genin, i.e. the time gap between these two events is about 5 years so far. So the mark plays no role here at all because it doesn't even exist in the anime yet.

      Well remember pain could summon ultimate summoning animals because of his Rinnegan, maybe just like Rinnegan that unusual eye of Boruto got something to do with it, after all he is offspring of Uzumaki (similar to senzu clan) Naruto( 6 path sage) & Hinata hyuga( Byakugan princess) ,plus momoshiki said something about his unusual mysterious eye and in the anime he have that eye.

      Note- LOL. Exactly what I thought. :D BTW after the summoning, in the center of the sign, there was an eye, just like Boruto's.
      File:Bolt.jpg
        Loading editor
    • I have a feeling that this creature wasn't exactly summoned by Boruto, it just used a rift in time-space created by summoning technique to break through. It is not likely Academy could have summoning scroll for something like this, so it wasn't its summoning contract scroll that Boruto has.

        Loading editor
    • Arbaaz009 wrote: Well remember pain could summon ultimate summoning animals because of his Rinnegan

      Judging by the animals, Pain's powers and the databook descriptions, Pain doesn't summon them from some special dimension. With Naraka he could've revived/restored any carcass into a usable state (like, uh, one of the carcasses in Obito's hidden base). With the Six Paths of Pain technique he likely added Rinnegan and rods in order to use them as an extension of his body.

      So TLDR: Rinnegan doesn't summon animals from some special dimension.

      Boruto summoned that creature and somehow broke some seal. Both the summoning itself and it's desummoning were nothing like any regular technique. We've seen Boruto come in contact with Dark Chakra. We've seen that summon contracts can be made with anything as long as you have information (even souls or exotic spirit beings). So it's likely that in stead of making a useless summon contract with a snake, he made a summon contract with that beast in stead.

        Loading editor
    • What if it's an animal from the otsutsuki universe? Let's not forget Boruto has a connection with them. The other thing is, what's up with the image that appears right after he puts his hand on the ground?

        Loading editor
    • maybe he summoned one of the Bijuu from another universe.

        Loading editor
    • Boruto summoned Zabimaru lol.

        Loading editor
    • Don't know if any one else noticed this but when Denki was bit by the energy snake in episode one it showed a small triangle appear on the side of the seal we see in episode four when Boruto attempts his summon. But when he summons the creature all the triangles on the side burned up. And I think everyone could only see the snake part of the Chimera but Boruto with his eye could see the silhouette of the whole thing. So maybe what was summoned wasn't even at it's full form. I can't say for sure if it originated from Boruto or not but it does seem to have some kind of connection to him since people in his vancinity keep getting infected by the dark energy.

        Loading editor
    • I also feel that it was a type of chimera and lets see how they explain the summoning because its never been explained in the utmost detail pertaining to contractual and non contractual summoning and if what ever boruto summoned is part of his power or it is part of the reason why people are getting possessed by the dark chakra.

        Loading editor
    • 68.201.29.104 wrote: Don't know if any one else noticed this but when Denki was bit by the energy snake in episode one it showed a small triangle appear on the side of the seal we see in episode four when Boruto attempts his summon. But when he summons the creature all the triangles on the side burned up. And I think everyone could only see the snake part of the Chimera but Boruto with his eye could see the silhouette of the whole thing. So maybe what was summoned wasn't even at it's full form. I can't say for sure if it originated from Boruto or not but it does seem to have some kind of connection to him since people in his vancinity keep getting infected by the dark energy.

      From the things I've read here, I think u have the closest idea to this whole thing. Only Boruto could see the whole thing when the others could only see a snake like Shikadai said. The silhouette of the lion (I think) is in the form when denki and metal was surrounded by the purple vapour. The middle of the seal had the shape of Boruto's tenseigan. This proves my point:

      'Boruto, at age eight, subconsciously activate a dōjutsu in his right eye, which is featureless in appearance with a darkened sclera. It grants him the ability to detect things generally unseen by a normal eye. Several years later, he was shown being able to activate it at will, along with black markings across his right arm and face. Boruto was able to communicate with Momoshiki Ōtsutsuki's dying spirit. As Momoshiki explained, it was because he possessed the blood of a Byakugan wielder.' This shows it wasn't mitsuki but something to do with Boruto's right eye and he's broken some seal.

        Loading editor
    • Dragonoidzero wrote: if what ever boruto summoned is part of his power or it is part of the reason why people are getting possessed by the dark chakra.

      Considering Konohameru specifically calls out that Boruto shouldn't have been able to summon it, i think it's a dead giveaway that it's not his original power. It also seems to violate what we know about summoning (contractual and non-contractual).

      Hence the Dark Chakra connection, which would in fact fulfill the requirements and works with what we know of Summoning.

        Loading editor
    • I think since Boruto is child of Naruto he should have inherited such a great chakra as Naruto has a great chakra level. And for that animal that shinobi world isnt as small as its shown. Nagato(Pain) could summon a lot more different diffferent animals. Narutos chakra level is more than 3 times more than the chakra level of Kakashi . Sasuke was experimented by Orochimaru, so he could use his bodies full extent of his curse mark thats why he could transform into a Hawk. When Boruto summoned that animal some sort of seal was broken. and being a son of Jincuhriki i possible for him to have that great level of chakra, as well as 1st Sage of Six Path even explained why both Ashura and Indura had great chakra level coz they were the son of a Jinchurirki itself. Jinchuriki of a ten tailed beast. as he sealed the ten tails in himself when he sealed Kaguya in moon.

        Loading editor
    • Boruto's environment seems to be headed in the direction of ready made jutsu like the ones he used in the exams. I would argue ready made summons would not be too far off.

        Loading editor
    • After Naruto was able to use the shadow clone technique at his sons age I do think there is potential there for Boruto to do something just as great as his father did when he was Boruto's age but to summon a creature that he did? Yes, I do believe he could. Now, don't get me wrong, I don't think he knew what he could summon IF it worked or how strong it would be or if he could even control it and it is said that if you don't have a contract with any animal then your spirit animal is summoned instead so given Naruto's power then his son could have easily called upon this beast, he has two strong bloodlines coursing through his body and one being the strongest Ninja Hidden Leaf (if not of recent times?) Has so i would have been surprised more so if it DIDN'T work.

      I just want to know what the heck it was and when we will see it again, i know it will be a long shot but just like his father learning shadow clone it would be nice to see his son learn something more advanced than the other kids but a summoning jutsu? I would like to say yes but i think that is too advanced even for a 'modern day' advanced jutsu. Naruto was a little overpowered back in the day but summon jutsu screams far too advanced, at least wait for a time skip (if they do one) before he learns that so think of it like Naruto's Rasengan as to how I would like Kishimoto to deal with this, something that will make Boruto stronger but also something that takes time to learn properly as even Naruto, for a while, had to use two clones to help him with the Rasengan even as a 15 year old.

        Loading editor
    • After the reading of all discussion about Boruto's summon there is so many chances that the beast was summoned by Boruto and i also got a little evidence by his sign of seal.[[1]]

        Loading editor
    • I guess this can be an ability of his eye lyk nagato's summonings!

        Loading editor
    • Actually it is Nue...Monkey head+tiger hands+Japanese reacon dog body+sable tail.I guess,But I am 80% sure that's Nue

        Loading editor
    • I mean snake tail not sable tail

        Loading editor
    • 75.118.75.39 wrote: Boruto's environment seems to be headed in the direction of ready made jutsu like the ones he used in the exams. I would argue ready made summons would not be too far off.

      Well, it makes sense that the ready-made jutsu idea would peak around the Chunin exams, which in the anime is a few years off.

        Loading editor
    • Guys check it out [[1]].There is alot of chances,boruto's summon looks similar to that beast which is a mythical ancient animal.

        Loading editor
    • @Arbaaz009, it's a Nue, as other people already noticed. Yeah, that's really it.

        Loading editor
    • Thekillman wrote:

      Hatake.Kakashi1207 wrote: Apart of what everyone has written.. why does it look like a mixture of various tailed beasts tht were there in NS because if u notice

      It looks like a mixture of Biju because biju themselves are mixtures of animals. The creature Boruto summoned was already likened to a Nue, which itself is a mixture of animals.

      SamBamJellyJam wrote: Are we all forgetting that we already saw the animal he summoned in the previous episode? There was a quick cut to red glowing eyes in one of the previous episodes. The same ones we see right before Boruto summoned the creature. Either those eyes were the creatures or the eyes of someone who somehow made Boruto summon it.

      Nope, it was already pointed out that we saw the creature before.

      The glows are the creature's own eyes. It simply has a snake (or snake-like) tail.

      Yes ik that bijus r mixtures of various animals wid a powerful chakras but what happens in we mix them too.. we know it's crazy to imagine that but u never know that the lab was trying out new experiments and they might have stored the scrolls in the school.. as they didn't have storage.

      Suekay87 wrote: I think it was Mitsuki that summoned it

      I think mitsuki was keeping track of the enemies abilities

        Loading editor
    • Thanks captain obvious, that was already mentioned 6 times now

        Loading editor
    • Dre0017 wrote: Summoning Gamabunta certainly did require some of Kurama's chakra that was the point of him being in that life and death situation. I think if it wasn't for Kurama's chakra then Naruto would have died.

      naruto's regular chakra was more than enough to summon gamabunta, jiraiya was simply trying to force naruto to use kurama's chakra. which would force naruto to be able to summon such a large creature. later on naruto summons gamabunta without kurama's chakra when he fights gaara in the woods. also when jiraiya was training him naruto had very little of his own chakra because jiraiya was constantly working him really hard.

        Loading editor
    • Actionmanrandell wrote: naruto's regular chakra was more than enough to summon gamabunta, jiraiya was simply trying to force naruto to use kurama's chakra.

      Actually, Naruto had problems gathering so much chakra. His chakra control simply wasn't good enough to cast such powerful jutsu despite having so much chakra.

        Loading editor
    • It is called NUE

        Loading editor
    • in episode 11 it shows and tells us its a nue.Its a creature that steals chakra from people.

        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message