FANDOM


  • Rachin123
    Rachin123 closed this thread because:
    Dead discussion, plus too long.
    02:11, April 13, 2017

    Who would win?

      Loading editor
    • lee mid dif

        Loading editor
    • What was it Kakashi said? All the strength in the world wouldn't matter if she couldn't hit him?

      Same applies. Rock Lee is much better at Taijutsu, much faster, etc. I doubt Lee would even need any of the Gates. Sakura couldn't even best Kakashi at Taijutsu in the beginning of Shippuden, and really her only improvement since the beginning was getting her seal which made her stronger and heal faster. I know Kakashi was always a Taijutsu expert, but I think we can agree Lee surpassed him on that field.

        Loading editor
    • Rock Lee's Speed is on a whole other level compared to her, she can't win here. Lee can use 6 of the 8 Gates and if he hits her on the head full force she isn't healing that fast enough. Lee wins this mid difficulty.

        Loading editor
    • I think that OP should at least specify which forms of Sakura/Lee are the combatants.

        Loading editor
    • EDIT: All feats up until Gaiden.

      I don't think Lee can actually kill Sakura while the Strength of a Hundred Seal is open. It's true that Lee is faster than her, but Sakura doesn't rely on quick, flashy movements to overwhelm her opponent. Sakura demonstrates her speed-gain in reactionary means and can kill an opponent with one punch or kick. Even in Gaiden, Sakura could potentially send a shock-wave directly toward Lee and shatter him.

        Loading editor
    • As much as I love Sakura, even her Strength of a Hundred won't help her here. She won't be able to touch Lee, even without being in gates. Due to her healing prowess, she can last a bit of time, but eventually she'll run out chakra, especially considering how much damage he can do in gates.

        Loading editor
    • Rachin123 wrote: As much as I love Sakura, even her Strength of a Hundred won't help her here. She won't be able to touch Lee, even without being in gates. Due to her healing prowess, she can last a bit of time, but eventually she'll run out chakra, especially considering how much damage he can do in gates.

      Damage that can get through Katsuyu?

        Loading editor
    • Lee destroyed half a meteor in the last, katsuyu is not meteor level

        Loading editor
    • He won't be able to damage Katsuyu with brute force. She's very resilient. But, what is Sakura going to do? Hide in Katsuyu the whole time?

        Loading editor
    • I sincerely doubt that katsuyu can shield you from meteor busting punches.

        Loading editor
    • To be fair, that meteor wasn't that big and he was only able to cut half of it with the help of other Konoha-nin in 6 gates. Katsuyu will be able to tank Lee's hits, but how does Sakura expect to win the battle? Katsuyu can't catch Lee with her acid even if her life depended on it.

        Loading editor
    • Lee is supposed to have surpassed Gai by the time of the Last, so what he would do to Sakura would be unfair lol

        Loading editor
    • Rachin123 wrote: To be fair, that meteor wasn't that big and he was only able to cut half of it with the help of other Konoha-nin in 6 gates. Katsuyu will be able to tank Lee's hits, but how does Sakura expect to win the battle? Katsuyu can't catch Lee with her acid even if her life depended on it.

      Half of the meteor was as big as konoha, pause the video before sasuke hits it and compare its size to the village. Even though lee needed help I don't think katsuyu can tank lee's strongest hits.

      @Quaking star, lee hasn't surpassed guy as he still can't open the 7th gate.

        Loading editor
    • That meteor was not the size of the village. It was big, but not that big.

        Loading editor
    • Did you re-watch the video?

        Loading editor
    • Obviously I watched the video or else I wouldn't be saying that you were wrong about the size. Either way Lee had to have help with cutting half of the meteor. Mini Katsuyu could protect villagers from Pain's Almighty Push that destroyed the village so I have yet to see your point.

        Loading editor
    • It's a shame I can't post pictures here.

        Loading editor
    • Rachin123 wrote: He won't be able to damage Katsuyu with brute force. She's very resilient. But, what is Sakura going to do? Hide in Katsuyu the whole time?

      Exhaust him.

      Six gates is not enough to outlast Katsuyu, or even Sakura, especially while both have the ability to prolong a battle to their benefit. Lee relies solely on Taijutsu, he's fast and difficult to overwhelm, but I'm not sure he can actually do anything to kill her. Lee is too 'in-your-face'. He doesn't think. Sakura does, and I'm confident enough that she'd be able to out-smart him. It only requires one hit to kill Lee, where Lee, a multitude. But Sakura's entire arsenal is designed to take damage without hindering her own performance. Morning Peacock has no effect on Katsuyu, nor does it hold any significance if Sakura has her Strength of a Hundred Seal open. I don't possibly see how Lee can win. He fights valiantly, sure, but he's a loof.

        Loading editor
    • Slug-Hime wrote: Lee is too 'in-your-face'. He doesn't think. Sakura does

      Show me one instance where lee exhibited a lack of thought.

        Loading editor
    • Lee has shown more than his fair share of intelligence, at least when it comes to taijutsu. It takes some form of intelligence to be a taijutsu master you know.

        Loading editor
    • Lorenzo VonMT wrote: Show me one instance where lee exhibited a lack of thought.

      Sorry, let me rephrase.

      Compared to Sakura's presence of mind, Lee will be out-smart.

        Loading editor
    • While I personally think Lee is more powerful than Sakura in most ways (with her being stonger in ninjutsu obviously, and perhaps in strenght and intelligence aswell), I think Sakura would win because all she'd have to do so, was ask Lee to give up.

        Loading editor
    • Slug-Hime wrote: Compared to Sakura's presence of mind, Lee will be out-smart.

      Too bad Sakura has never out-smarted anyone before

        Loading editor
    • UltimaDude wrote:

      Slug-Hime wrote: Compared to Sakura's presence of mind, Lee will be out-smart.

      Too bad Sakura has never out-smarted anyone before

      What abt Sasori?
      Or those Sound Ninjas in Part-1?

        Loading editor
    • The Sound Ninja? You mean how she made clones over and over again until she just bit the guy while being punched over and over again?

      Also, on the Sasori fight, I'm a little fuzzy. What did she do to out smart him?

        Loading editor
    • Namikazenaruto9 wrote: What abt Sasori?
      Or those Sound Ninjas in Part-1?

      Chiyo did the majority of the work and Sakura just did the final blow.
      What AsianReaper said

        Loading editor
    • Slug-Hime wrote:

      Lorenzo VonMT wrote: Show me one instance where lee exhibited a lack of thought.

      Sorry, let me rephrase.

      Compared to Sakura's presence of mind, Lee will be out-smart.

      So your whole argument relies on the assumption that sakura would outsmart lee when she has never shown such feats? I'm still not seeing how she can keep up with his movements yet alone manage to land a hit on him.

        Loading editor
    • Lorenzo VonMT wrote: So your whole argument relies on the assumption that sakura would outsmart lee when she has never shown such feats? I'm still not seeing how she can keep up with his movements yet alone manage to land a hit on him.

      No.

      I only commented on what you pointed out. My arguement is Lee has nothing that can actually kill Sakura. His Taijutsu, as well as the Sixth Gate, will not be enough so long as Katsuyu and the Strength of a Hundred Seal is of use. Sakura has many of feats that justify how she thinks and the lessened time to do so, she is a Medical Ninja, after all. Even during the Kazekage Arc, after two years of training, her presence of mind was already attuned well enough for Sasori to commend her. The poison embedded in Kunkoro was so potent and difficult to decipher that he himself had to formalise a chart table that'll correct the antidote. Sakura, however, was able to process the general outcome from a brief examination that'll eventually save Kunkoro's life and in-turn create three antidotes to use in battle. She out-smart Sasori, as well as Chiyo, who are both poison experts. This also reflects how she is in combat, where Medical Ninja's, though Sakura in particular, specialise in self-preservation; observing, acting and delivering. I agree, Sakura won't be able to touch him, but that doesn't mean she can't exhaust him. The Sixth Gate won't outlast Katsuyu and the Strength of a Hundred Seal, until then, all Sakura would have to do is land the final blow.

        Loading editor
    • You have to realize, the damage that Lee will cause Sakura will be severe in gates higher than 5. Meaning, although she will heal, it will take more a toll on her chakra to keep regenerating like that. Even Lee has shown he can even keep fighting while unconscious. Sakura will lose. This is coming from a Sakura fan.

        Loading editor
    • @Slug-Hime Sakura finding the antidote to Sasori's poison is not going to enable her to outsmart Lee. She has NEVER outsmarted anyone before, so she won't do the same to Lee. Also, even with the Strength of a Hundred Seal, Sakura won't be able to heal infinitely from Lee's barrage of attacks. Why bring up Katsuyu when she only summoned her once and it was outside of combat?

        Loading editor
    • Rachin123 wrote: You have to realize, the damage that Lee will cause Sakura will be severe in gates higher than 5. Meaning, although she will heal, it will take more a toll on her chakra to keep regenerating like that. Even Lee has shown he can even keep fighting while unconscious. Sakura will lose. This is coming from a Sakura fan.

      Katsuyu.

      UltimaDude wrote: @Slug-Hime Sakura finding the antidote to Sasori's poison is not going to enable her to outsmart Lee. She has NEVER outsmarted anyone before, so she won't do the same to Lee. Also, even with the Strength of a Hundred Seal, Sakura won't be able to heal infinitely from Lee's barrage of attacks. Why bring up Katsuyu when she only summoned her once and it was outside of combat?

      She DID out-smart a poison expert, two, at that. Why bring up Katsuyu? That's an idiotic question that I'm not even going to answer.

        Loading editor
    • Slug-Hime wrote: She DID out-smart a poison expert, two, at that. Why bring up Katsuyu? That's an idiotic question that I'm not even going to answer.

      Making an antidote to someone's poison is not the same as out-smarting him. Why won't you answer? Is it because it shuts down your poor argument?

        Loading editor
    • Even if she summons Katsuyu. Then what? Katsuyu can't do anything to Lee cuz he's too fast. Lee can't hurt Katsuyu, but the only thing Sakura can do is hide in Katsuyu and that pretty much is a punk move.

        Loading editor
    • UltimaDude wrote: Making an antidote to someone's poison is not the same as out-smarting him. Why won't you answer? Is it because it shuts down your poor argument?

      It is when the creator is a poison expert AND an Akatsuki member. Even Chiyo, with her years upon years of experience, could not design a antidote. Sakura, with just two years of medical training, did. She DID out-smart Sasori, a poison he heavily uses in combat. Okay, I'll answer; it's because she can. That's why. You do not define a victory over restrictions. Sakura can summon Katsuyu, and Katsuyu can be of use.

      Rachin123 wrote: Even if she summons Katsuyu. Then what? Katsuyu can't do anything to Lee cuz he's too fast. Lee can't hurt Katsuyu, but the only thing Sakura can do is hide in Katsuyu and that pretty much is a punk move.

      Exhausting your opponent is not a punk move; it's strategical.

        Loading editor
    • Slug-Hime wrote: It is when the creator is a poison expert AND an Akatsuki member. Even Chiyo, with her years upon years of experience, could not design a antidote. Sakura, with just two years of medical training, did. She DID out-smart Sasori, a poison he heavily uses in combat. Okay, I'll answer; it's because she can. That's why. You do not define a victory over restrictions. Sakura can summon Katsuyu, and Katsuyu can be of use.

      Know what out-smarting means. Out-smarting is manipulating the opponent without him or her knowing. Out-smarting is tricking the opponent. Sakura did neither of those. All she did was find an antidote to a potent poison. While it does show she's smart, it does not mean that she out-smarted anyone especially if the person in question wasn't even present. So, Katsuyu will fight for Sakura. Alright.It won't be Sakura vs Lee, instead it will be Katsuyu vs Lee

        Loading editor
    • UltimaDude wrote: Know what out-smarting means. Out-smarting is manipulating the opponent without him or her knowing. Out-smarting is tricking the opponent. Sakura did neither of those. All she did was find an antidote to a potent poison. While it does show she's smart, it does not mean that she out-smarted anyone especially if the person in question wasn't even present. So, Katsuyu will fight for Sakura. Alright.It won't be Sakura vs Lee, instead it will be Katsuyu vs Lee

      It's her presence of mind that will out-smart Lee. I'm confident enough that Sakura, when compared to Lee, is more likely to be in observation, because if the question in reversed, do you think Lee can out-smart Sakura? Obviously not. Sakura did out-smart Sasori; How else do you think the Third Kazekage puppet was destroyed? Sakura manipulated Sasori from the very beginning of the fight. He had no knowledge of her designing a antidote to his poison, and then once the opportunity presented itself, Sakura used it to trick him into thinking she was dead. Educate yourself in both combatants before informing me what is and isn't out-smarting someone, especially when you state things as fact. It can be tedious.

      Durability is a skill in its own for Katsuyu. Her physical make-up renders her as the most resilient summon shown. So long as Sakura is protected by Lee's barrage of attacks, she can exaust him long enough for her, not Katsuyu, to deliver the final blow.

        Loading editor
    • Slug-Hime wrote: Durability is a skill in its own for Katsuyu. Her physical make-up renders her as the most resilient summon shown. So long as Sakura is protected by Lee's barrage of attacks, she can exaust him long enough for her, not Katsuyu, to deliver the final blow.

      I could have sworn that I already commented on Katsuyu being durable as hell, but sure bring it up again. If all the fight Sakura is going to hide inside Katsuyu, that makes for the worst fight in history. Not to mention, I doubt Sakura would even think of summoning Katsuyu until it's too late.

        Loading editor
    • Rachin123 wrote: I could have sworn that I already commented on Katsuyu being durable as hell, but sure bring it up again. If all the fight Sakura is going to hide inside Katsuyu, that makes for the worst fight in history. Not to mention, I doubt Sakura would even think of summoning Katsuyu until it's too late.

      That was to the other lad, not you.

      When it's a fight to the death, being 'flashy and cool' isn't what I think would be on someone's mind. Maybe Lee's, but definitely not Sakura. A fight isn't meant to be the best or worst; all you have to do is win. Tsunade and Sakura are known to be highly durable in battle as well, hence why they attained the Strength of a Hundred Seal. They can take a hit, long enough to summon Katsuyu, at least. Six Gates doesn't convince me that Lee can do enough damage to kill Sakura. The Seven Gates, however? Then we're talking. But unfortunately Lee is still, even now, unable to open the Seven Gates.

        Loading editor
    • AsianReaper wrote: The Sound Ninja? You mean how she made clones over and over again until she just bit the guy while being punched over and over again?

      Also, on the Sasori fight, I'm a little fuzzy. What did she do to out smart him?

      when fighting Sasori she convinced him that she had been poisoned and almost dying, and than finished him(*failed) with epic punch.
      Or the time she smacked sai after smiling?
      Or the time where she outsmarted the whole group(having smelling specialist Kiba,Lee,sai )with poison gas? Sai couldn't stop her despite knowing her intentions?
        Loading editor
    • Slug-Hime wrote:

      That was to the other lad, not you.

      When it's a fight to the death, being 'flashy and cool' isn't what I think would be on someone's mind. Maybe Lee's, but definitely not Sakura. A fight isn't meant to be the best or worst; all you have to do is win. Tsunade and Sakura are known to be highly durable in battle as well, hence why they attained the Strength of a Hundred Seal. They can take a hit, long enough to summon Katsuyu, at least. Six Gates doesn't convince me that Lee can do enough damage to kill Sakura. The Seven Gates, however? Then we're talking. But unfortunately Lee is still, even now, unable to open the Seven Gates.

      If Sakura just hides in Katsuya, then it isn't a fight. There's nothing she could do to hit Lee from there, so she's literally retreating. That's like Kakashi using Kamui to teleport into his dimension and squatting for awhile to regain chakra. It defeats the purpose of versus debates. Sure Katsuya can tank hits from Lee for Sakura, but Sakura just hiding in Katsuya defeats the purpose of a versus debate.

      Sakura has shown nothing really that says she has the same durability as Tsunade. She hasn't even shown any worthwhile Taijutsu ability. Lee could literally fight her in based long enough to wear her out, to drain her of chakra. He's far enough above her that it wouldn't be that hard. Sakura's main ability is her super strength and healing, but Lee's Taijutsu and speed take away one of her main advantages, the super strength. Basically he can keep pounding away in even in base, and there's nothing she could do about it. She'd just eventually run out of chakra from healing.

      It's already shown that Sakura's pretty much useless against people she can't hit. Like with Kakashi, she won't be able to land a hit on Lee. Neither will Katsuya. In fact, Lee could just keep beating her up without giving her a chance to summon Katsuya.

      Sakura can take on some pretty powerful opponents. But Lee is just someone that she can't do anything against. She isn't versatile enough. She doesn't have enough options to deal with him. Lee counters her super strength neatly, and can just keep beating her up until she can't walk. Lee could even put a kunai in his hands and speed up the process.

        Loading editor
    • AsianReaper wrote: If Sakura just hides in Katsuya, then it isn't a fight. There's nothing she could do to hit Lee from there, so she's literally retreating. That's like Kakashi using Kamui to teleport into his dimension and squatting for awhile to regain chakra. It defeats the purpose of versus debates. Sure Katsuya can tank hits from Lee for Sakura, but Sakura just hiding in Katsuya defeats the purpose of a versus debate.

      Since when does every fight only compose of offensive means?

      It was heavily implied that Sakura needed to gain the Strength of a Hundred Seal to summon Katsuyu, and Katsuyu, like every other summon, is produced by a Summoning Technique. Placing a restriction on how this technique, and more so summon, is used seems illogical to me, especially when Katsuyu has demonstrated defensive capabilities that can be exercised as an option. This doesn't defeat the purposes of a versus debate, it is simply understanding what each combatant can do and how it weighs against the other, because if you've forgotten, thousands and thousands of villagers didn't hide within Katsuyu against Pain's attack, they survived. I don't like repeating myself, but again I have to reiterate that Katsuyu can exhaust Lee long enough for Sakura to deliver the final blow. This is something that CAN happen, and should be considered.

      AsianReaper wrote: In fact, Lee could just keep beating her up without giving her a chance to summon Katsuyu.

      With the Strength of a Hundred Seal, noted evasion and the fact that it only requires a swipe of her own blood, (whether as a result from Lee's attack or her own) I'm confident Sakura can summon Katsuyu. Until I am convinced otherwise, I still don't think Lee can win here.

        Loading editor
    • You do realize that Lee is not known to tire easily. I mean the dude can fight unconsciously. And yet you want to keep saying that all Sakura is going to do for next 10+ minutes is hide in Katsuyu. Surely you must be joking. That is not a fight, period. Not to mention, the chances of Sakura even thinking of summoning Katsuyu are very slim in the first place. She would not think to summon Katsuyu early in the game and that will be downfall because by then Lee will in gates and it will be over for her. She'll continuously get injured, heal, then eventually exhaust her chakra and die. I mean seriously. Before Sakura even turns on her Strength of a Hundred seal, she can get ko'd. You can believe what you want. All I hear from you is a sorry excuse for a win.

        Loading editor
    • I'm surprised with how linear you are viewing Sakura. Did you expect her to stand still and look dumbfounded? As much as Sakura summoning Katsuyu is a 'sorry excuse to win' is exactly how I could interpret your reasoning for Lee. If the only way Sakura can win, in this particular fight, is to use Katsuyu then I will continue to press that point and do so un-apologetically.

        Loading editor
    • Unlike you, I am looking at the fight in character. I am a Sakura fan so don't get it twisted. Okay, Sakura has never summoned Katsuyu in battle, even against stronger foes than Lee, so now all of sudden she will do it with Lee. Yea I don't think so. And if she did, it will be a last resort. You also make it seem as if Lee is stupid. You are so confident to believe that Lee will not figure out that physical attacks are not working and just keep pounding away like some animal on a rampage. I mean you do realize that Lee could destroy the floor underneath Katsuyu instead and have her fall in, forcing Sakura to leave.

        Loading editor
    • Unlike you, I'm actually considering everything they can do. The Strength of a Hundred Seal grants Sakura three primary benefits; chakra, regeneration AND the ability to summon Katsuyu. So you think she'd only use Katsuyu the one-way she did in the war? Sakura experienced first hand that Katsuyu is durable. It was because of Katsuyu that Sakura is alive following Pain's destruction. I'm not saying Lee is dumb, but when we weigh who is more intelligent, Sakura obviously is. She's smart enough not to stand still and allow Lee to beat the shit out of her, that's for sure. Destroy the ground beneath Katsuyu? Do you know how big she is? He is not stronger than Sakura, lets not get that confused. In Gaiden, she's strong enough to cause shock-waves, something Lee can't do at least until the Seventh Gate is opened. And even if he did break the ground, Katsuyu could divide and distract him as well as informing Sakura of his whereabouts telepathically.

      But that's a arbitrary response, don't you think?

        Loading editor
    • Okay I'm done arguing with you one on this. Believe what you want, I'm going to do something useful for the wiki.

        Loading editor
    • Have fun, :D.

        Loading editor
    • Wow how is this thread still going. Even if we assume katsuyu can tank all of lee's hits which I highly doubt but lets say she can. Why would lee continue to make futile attempts to breach katsuyu? He would just turn off his gates and wait for the summoning to time to elapse, however long that may be. Katsuyu won't be able to do anything against lee as the only offensive jutsu she has shown is the acidic slime. After the summoning wears off lee finishes off sakura, the end.

        Loading editor
    • Yes, Sakura won't stand still for Lee. That's obvious. But Lee is so far above her in Taijutsu that he will land many, many blows anyways.

      No one said Summonings weren't allowed. And of course they can be used for offensive and defensive capabilities. But Sakura just hiding in Katsuya actually does defeat the purpose of a versus debate, because she retreated from the fight and therefore forfeits. Just like if Kakashi just squatted in Kamui. If she dove in to avoid a couple atacks then went on the offensive again, that's different.

      Katsuya can't do anything to wear Lee out. He can just avoid all her attacks without his Gates. He can avoid all of Sakura's attacks without Gates. Lee doesn't need to be stronger than Sakura. Avoiding her hits would be easy for him. Kakashi demonstrated that anyone who was proficient enough in Taijutsu could just avoid her. Considering Lee has surpassed Guy, who is stronger than Kakashi in Taijutsu, Lee will have no problem just dodging. If he gets threatened, he takes his weights off and Sakura can't even see him.

        Loading editor
    • 'Retreats and forfeits'?

      This is a fight to the death, bud. No one's raising their hand and saying, "I give up". Using Katsuyu as a defensive option doesn't defeat the purposes of a versus debate, so I'm confused as to why you would think that. Nevertheless, I'm still unconvinced. Lee, with or without the Gates, Sixth Gate, mind you, isn't enough to make me believe he can actually win. Sakura with the Strength of a Hundred Seal does.

        Loading editor
    • @Reaper and @Lorenzo Don't waste your time. This person is clearly not going to change their mind. Question though? Do they have knowledge on each other? Because if so, Sakura would quickly turn on her Strength of a Hundred seal, but Lee would know that Katsuyu is durable as hell, meaning the battle will not even go on because Lee wouldn't attack knowing this. But, if not. Going by in character, Sakura will not activate her seal or summon Katsuyu, and will use Cherry Blossom Impact, but what she doesn't know is Lee is extremely fast, and can easily dodge her attack and be knocked out.

        Loading editor
    • That's a pretentiously autocratic response, @Rachin123. I'm not going to determine the sequence of their fight. Sakura, however, has witnessed Lee fight before, with and without the Gates, so how would you know she'd just charge in without a plan-of-action? Like I said, she's not dumb.

        Loading editor
    • Slug-Hime wrote: 'Retreats and forfeits'?

      This is a fight to the death, bud. No one's raising their hand and saying, "I give up". Using Katsuyu as a defensive option doesn't defeat the purposes of a versus debate, so I'm confused as to why you would think that. Nevertheless, I'm still unconvinced. Lee, with or without the Gates, Sixth Gate, mind you, isn't enough to make me believe he can actually win. Sakura with the Strength of a Hundred Seal does.

      '*rubs forehead*

      Okay, I don't think you read what I wrote. So I will say it again. If she dove in to avoid a couple attacks then went on the offensive again, that's different. I never said it wasn't in her cards to do this. And it's a good possibility. But that's all she'd be able to do. She can't hit Lee. Katsuya can't hit Lee. Her only chance of survival is hiding. And if she only hides, it's retreat. If she hides to avoid attacks, then comes back out to fight, that's fine. But what is she going to do once she's out?

      Sakura's only style of attack is Taijutsu. She has no Ninjutsu or Genjutsu. She will never beat Lee in Taijutsu. Katsuya is a fine defense, but in a match to the death, your offense has to be good too. Sakura's offense is powerful, but in the end she doesn't have the skill or speed to land anything on Lee.

        Loading editor
    • Sakura doesn't have to directly hit Lee to win. So long as he is in her immediate presence, she can obliterate him. Katsuyu can provide the time to do that; exhaust Lee long enough for Sakura to level the playing-field and deliver the final blow.

        Loading editor
    • Still has yet to answer my question. Do they have knowledge on each other or not? Because that changes everything.

        Loading editor
    • Up until Gaiden, they know everything they've personal witnessed. I'm not sure if Lee has any knowledge of Sakura's new-found abilities, but because Lee hasn't improved, technique-wise, she'd surely know all that he can do.

      EDIT: He will know of Katsuyu, yes.

        Loading editor
    • Then there is no point for this fight. Lee will not attack Katsuyu knowing that she can tank his attacks. Unless Sakura attacks Lee and has Katsuyu back her up, then there will be no actual battle. Not saying Sakura hide in Katsuyu when it gets tough, which is definitely will, but she cannot hide in their for the majority of the fight, otherwise Lee will just not attack.

        Loading editor
    • Slug-Hime wrote: Sakura doesn't have to directly hit Lee to win. So long as he is in her immediate presence, she can obliterate him. Katsuyu can provide the time to do that; exhaust Lee long enough for Sakura to level the playing-field and deliver the final blow.

      Just be in her immediate presence and she can obliterate him? Tell that to Kakashi. And how is Katsuya going to exhaust Lee? She's literally a slug. She only has projectiles to try to hit him, and Lee will have no issues with that.

      Slug-Hime wrote: Up until Gaiden, they know everything they've personal witnessed. I'm not sure if Lee has any knowledge of Sakura's new-found abilities, but because Lee hasn't improved, technique-wise, she'd surely know all that he can do.

      EDIT: He will know of Katsuyu, yes.

      Hasn't improved technique wise? Surpassing Guy isn't a mark of improvement? What do you think he surpassed Guy on if it wasn't his techniques and their usage?

        Loading editor
    • Slug-Hime wrote:

      Sakura doesn't have to directly hit Lee to win. So long as he is in her immediate presence, she can obliterate him.

      How does this make sense exactly?

      Slug-Hime wrote: Katsuyu can provide the time to do that; exhaust Lee long enough for Sakura to level the playing-field and deliver the final blow.

      Please tell me very explicitly how katsuyu will tire out lee, one of the fastest characters in the series. Lee doesn't even need to use any gates to dodge all of katsuyu's attacks.

        Loading editor
    • Lee is very confident in himself. Knowing him, he'd at least try to break through Katsuyu to ease his ego. But whether Lee is in base, or Gates, Sakura's SOAHS is vital enough to endure the majority of his attacks before Katsuyu is needed. If we're looking at this in a arbitrary way, Katsuyu can tank all of his biggest moves, like Morning Peacock. Lee isn't invincible, he doesn't fuel off of air, even he tires, especially if the Gates are in-use. As much as it is known that those with strength have no merit unless they can hit their target, it is also been proven you can decipher fast peoples movements by predicting where they'll strike next. Lee is fast, definetly, but not faster than Minato, and even Minato was decieved by Killer B. Her presence of mind will out-smart Lee, and once the opportunity presents itself, she could literally send a chakra blast shock-wave to shatter him or, more commonly done, one-shot kill him.

      Although I don't like pre-determining fight sequences, I'm still unconvinced.

      EDIT: Until he has opened the Seventh Gate, Lee, to me at least, hasn't improved technique-wise.

      Sakura demonstrated indirect strength in Gaiden.

      Katsuyu can exhaust Lee's metaphysical attacks and lower his lethality by withstanding all of his biggest moves.

        Loading editor
    • Slug-Hime wrote:

      Lee is very confident in himself. Knowing him, he'd at least try to break through Katsuyu to ease his ego. But whether Lee is in base, or Gates, Sakura's SOAHS is vital enough to endure the majority of his attacks before Katsuyu is needed.

      No it is not, you are speaking as if sakura has unlimited chakra. When tsunade was using that jutsu against madara she extremely exhausted from the constant regeneration and the same thing will happen in this scenario. Remember how lee was punching around gaara in mid air like a ping pong ball? How will sakura avoid that when lee is insanely faster than she is? She can't and this time he's in 6th gate even though he won't need it. The battle is over as soon as sakura runs out of chakra and considering how she'll constantly be regenerating, its ending quickly.

      Slug-Hime wrote:

      As much as it is known that those with strength have no merit unless they can hit their target, it is also been proven you can decipher fast peoples movements by predicting where they'll strike next. Lee is fast, definetly, but not faster than Minato, and even Minato was decieved by Killer B.

      Has sakura ever shown that? Show me scans of sakura predicting the movements of someone as fast as lee. You are comparing her to killer bee, one of the best ninja in the series that outclassed taka singlehandedly. Try again.

      Slug-Hime wrote: Her presence of mind will out-smart Lee, and once the opportunity presents itself, she could literally send a chakra blast shock-wave to shatter him or, more commonly done, one-shot kill him.

      Sakura is way too slow to land a hit on lee, simple as that. You are assuming she'll outsmart him which even if we agree to that she's still too slow to hit him. Your whole argument lies on baseless assumptions when its excruciating clear to everyone else that you're wrong, yet you continue to repeat the same thing without adding evidence to back it up. Until you support your claims with facts, this argument is done tbh.

        Loading editor
    • Look man, it's just a debate, don't get so worked up. I'm still unconvinced, that's all.

      EDIT: Everything I have mentioned is by fact, btw.

        Loading editor
    • Lee's speed and taijutsu skills are way out of Sakura's league.

        Loading editor
    • I'm confused on the fact of @Slug comparing Lee vs Sakura to Minato vs. Killer B. Last time I checked Sakura was nowhere near any there speed so Sakura won't even have time to think, let alone react to Lee. You are putting too much confidence in Sakura and this is coming from a Sakura fan. Also, no one here suggested Lee was invincible. That's you not liking what we said and being dramatic. Why do you keep talking about Lee not improving? You do realize he became a jonin, so obviously something happened. I mean what has changed with Sakura by The Last besides maybe chakra being increased. Lee has surpassed Guy. Guy who can open all Eight Gates, the guy who was wrecking Madara, someone with a superior healing ability than Sakura. Though it was never explicitly stated that Lee can open all Eight Gates, the fact that he surpassed Guy mostly hints towards that. All of your statements about Sakura's abilities are factual, but how you think she can win is baseless compared to what we know about her and Lee. You best argument is to have Katsuyu fill in for Sakura while she hides away waiting until Lee is exhausted, but given the fact that Lee would know that Katsuyu can tank his hits, he wouldn't waste the energy, thus making the fight redundant. You try everything to avoid Sakura from actually battling herself, and it is because you know she will get destroyed.

        Loading editor
    • Lee can open the Seventh Gate?

      I never knew that, that's why I was so convinced Sakura had a chance, not because I wanted to 'avoid' an actual confrontation where she'll get destroyed or that I'm being dramatic, (LOL). I'm confident in Sakura, definitely, but that doesn't mean I'm comparing her to Killer B; it's her mind frame I was pointing out, that it is possible to decieve faster opponents. But if Lee can open the Seventh Gate, he'd win. That much I can't deny.

        Loading editor
    • Killer Bee is more capable than MS Sasuke by far in Taijutsu. Sakura is not keeping up with anyone at that speed.

      Literally, Lee has no real reason to open the Gates. He can fight Sakura normally without any issue since Sakura has no feats whatsoever of reacting to anyone of his speed. Katsuyu can't land anything on him. When he opens the Gates, it's over kill.

      Also, the shockwave you keep citing. That was caused by an impact, yeah? She punched a rock, and the impact created a shockwave blasting things up. She can't just do that with nothing there. So if she can't hit Lee, no shockwave. Although, I'm fuzzy on Boruto, could be wrong about her hitting the rock first, then shockwave.

        Loading editor
    • People keep saying that it was so quick that you would miss her actually hitting the fall debris before the shockwave came, but as many times as I've watched it, I didn't see her hit connect with the debris.

        Loading editor
    • Watch it at 0.25 normal speed on youtube and its clear that her fist connected with the debris.

        Loading editor
    • I just noticed @Rachin123 edited his last post and removed how he specifically stated Lee can open the Seventh Gate. I'm not going to resume this debate, (partly because misinformed people frustrate me and this is the second time I've had to correct someone in this thread) but I stand by what I said.

      To me, not anyone else, Sakura wins here.

        Loading editor
    • Slug-Hime wrote: To me, not anyone else, Sakura wins here.

      Clearly

        Loading editor
    • '*will not resume debate, therefore excusing them self from replying to my previous argument*

      I doubt Lee can't open the seventh gate. He surpassed Gai. Whether that's from the Gates or from just raw Taijutsu prowess, it doesn't matter; it just means he gained an even further lead on Sakura.

      Killer Bee may have reacted to Minato, so yes slower people can react to faster people. But this is the same Killer Bee who wrecked Sasuke in a sword on sword fight. Sasuke, a Ninja who was already known for his speed, and had his Sharingan active. Sakura has no such comparison; she has no feats whatsoever of reacting to anyone at that speed.

      Neither Sakura nor Katsuya will ever hit Lee. He can casually dodge anything they throw, and deliver blow after blow in return. Adding in the Gates just makes Sakura take more chakra to heal from more extensive damage. And Lee has already demonstrated in Part 2 that he can enter and exit at least the Fifth Gate immediately and fight and be completely fine upon deactivation.

        Loading editor
    • Good reply. Also, where was it stated that lee surpassed guy?

        Loading editor
    • Lorenzo VonMT wrote: Good reply. Also, where was it stated that lee surpassed guy?

      In either Boruto or The Last, I forget which. It's cited on the wiki.

        Loading editor
    • That doesn't really make much sense tbh. By the boruto movie, he couldn't open the 7th gate but yet he surpassed guy? Ok.

        Loading editor
    • No one ever said he couldn't open the seventh gate in the Boruto movie. He probably just didn't so he'd impact the meteor at the same time as the other Gate Users. That way, they'd have a larger "surface area" and the meteor would have a bigger chance of blowing up completely instead of just breaking. They did manage to blow up half of it.

        Loading editor
    • He could have gone 7th gate the moment before he hit the meteor.

        Loading editor
    • Why waste more chakra going into a higher state when he had other comrades to help in the first place?

        Loading editor
    • Because even with the help of others, it wasn't enough to take out the meteor. It wouldn't make sense for lee to assume that the 6th gate will suffice when he had something more powerful especially since the lives of everyone in the village depended on his success.

        Loading editor
    • But, how was Lee suppose know that? It's not like they've done this before. Clearly Lee could've underestimated the damage they would do. That's hardly proof that he couldn't open more than 6 gates. There have been plenty of times when a character could have done some different, but chose to do something else.

        Loading editor
    • only in the 4th war did Lee say he could only open 6 gates. After that you can assume he can do all 8 since the Last databook says he surpassed Gai.

        Loading editor
    • We'll just have to see.

        Loading editor
    • QuakingStar wrote: only in the 4th war did Lee say he could only open 6 gates. After that you can assume he can do all 8 since the Last databook says he surpassed Gai.

      I think we can all agree Databook isn't very reliable, though. By Databook knowledge, Tsunade has four (or five, I'm not to sure) chakra nature's that she can use yet, by cannon, she has only demonstrated Lightning Release. It's overly stated that she isn't very versatile, but doesn't having four, or five, chakra nature's contradict that? I think it does, but it's never discussed about. Databooks aren't a source of fact, evidence or proof in my opinion. It's filled with errors, plot-holes and character improvement that we're yet to see or know of.

        Loading editor
    • Just because she doesn't use them, doesn't mean she can't. Databooks are comprised of authors info and notes, he may have errors as everyone does but you can't discredit it.

        Loading editor
    • We have no actual proof not to believe Lee hasn't surpassed Guy and can't open all gates. Yes when it comes to the databooks, we usually take the information we attain with a grain of salt, but that's usually due to contradictions. And where was it stated that Tsunade isn't versatile. I mean we kind of know this, but it was never explicitly said. Tsunade is not the only character who apparently has natures that just never thought to use. Some can say that they may not have helped. Others say because it was an asspull Kishi came up with. Either way, the databooks are still an official source and we take what can from them.

        Loading editor
    • I'm not discrediting it, I'm just saying for the purpose of a versus debate, Databook knowledge only has limited value.

        Loading editor
    • I'm quite sure everyone knows that the databooks has its fair share of errors and contradictions so I doubt we needed any reminding. So, since we have no solid proof that Lee hasn't surpassed Guy, mostly due to not being seen much, Lee has surpassed Guy. Whether that meant it was because he can open all gates now too, or because of something else. The fact is, if he could surpass Guy who can hold his own against Madara in 8 gates, then Sakura will be a piece of cake. She's outclassed here.

        Loading editor
    • Rachin123 wrote: I'm quite sure everyone knows that the databooks has its fair share of errors and contradictions so I doubt we needed any reminding. So, since we have no solid proof that Lee hasn't surpassed Guy, mostly due to not being seen much, Lee has surpassed Guy. Whether that meant it was because he can open all gates now too, or because of something else. The fact is, if he could surpass Guy who can hold his own against Madara in 8 gates, then Sakura will be a piece of cake. She's outclassed here.

      According to Databook, yes.

        Loading editor
    • It holds more value than what you say at this point so...

        Loading editor
    • I'll always consider canon above Databook, tbh, and if that lowers what value I've presented then I don't know what to tell you.

        Loading editor
    • But, the databooks are canon as well. Sure it has its faults, but so does the manga, so if you can't accept the databooks, I don't know what to tell you. Unless we have solid evidence to go against what the databooks say, then I see no problem in believing what they say. They are after all, the words of the author. You have nothing to support that Lee hasn't surpassed Guy. I don't know why you are being so hostile.

        Loading editor
    • people over estimating the advantage of speed. in actual combat speed doesn't mean everything. i have seen very slow fighters land the perfect blow on fighters that were 3 times faster then them. also kishimoto messed up when he created the strength of a hundred jutsu without increasing tsunade and sakura's speed. if you have the strength to bench a semi truck you would also have the strength to move your body at an accelerated rate. there is always going to be some measure of speed increase. since sakura doesn't increase in weight or mass using the strength of a hundred technique her speed should skyrocket exponentially.

      but thats irrelivant

      also even if he surpassed gai that is irrelivant. it was stated that Sakura surpassed tsunade. and tsunade would curb stomp Gai. gai would have to open all 8 gates to beat her. with sakura's intelligence, her durablity and power i simply don't see her going an entire fight without landing atleast one punch on Lee. and all she needs is one punch. but people also need to realize that she can use her strength of a hundred technique on any part of her body. what happens when she uses it on say her face when lee is kicking her in the face or leg when he is kicking her in the leg etc etc. and even then both tsunade and sakura have been shown to be able to react to people far faster than them

        Loading editor
    • When did sakura react to anyone close to the speed of lees?

        Loading editor
    • @Actionmanrandell

      It was never explicitly stated that Sakura has surpassed Tsunade. The only thing that came close to the accusation is in strength. Tsunade will get obliterated by Guy. Lets be serious. Tsunade would not be able to touch the Madara that Guy faced off against, and Tsunade has never displayed such speed to base speed Guy. Tsunade can be smart, but there is literally nothing she can think of to help her situation. Tsunade may be able to heal from damage, but like Sakura, the heavy damage that Guy will cause will undoubtedly decrease her chakra reserves. And I know we are watching a different show. Maybe a fan fiction series of it. Because that claim that Tsunade and Sakura have reacted to people faster than Lee and Guy is just a straight up lie.

        Loading editor
    • @Rachin123, the Databooks are not only canon, though. That's why it holds low merit, especially regarding the statement that Lee has surpassed Gai. It was not specifically said 'how' Lee surpassed Gai, and since this wasn't officially mentioned in neither the manga, anime or even The Last, it can't be viewed as fact. That, to me, is baseless. We've never explicitly seen Lee open any Gates further than the Sixth Gate, or even if he can. For we all know, Lee could've reached a new height of 'Youth', (which isn't too hard to believe, LOL.) Now, if we're going by canon knowledge, Hashirama himself noted Sakura's insane strength, and at a first glance, he was already convinced that she may be stronger than Tsunade. I believe that statement, in terms of authenticity, is greater than Lee's description scripted from Databooks.

      Tsunade has showcased speed faster than Gai's base, with her Strength of a Hundred Seal activated, she was able to close the distance between herself and Madara in a secondly manner, and do so with such explosive force that his body obliterated. Whether this is a massive release of chakra beneath her feet to increase her speed, Tsunade is not inferior to Gai in base. Not while the Strength of a Hundred Seal is open. Tsunade's supreme healing capabilities isn't the only ability she has to withstand Gai either, her physical make-up is durable enough to survive moving at the speed of light and remain conscious while her body laid in two. Gai's Seven Gates is nullified by Katsuyu's defensive involvement; he'd have to open the Eigth Gate to kill Tsunade. But that's irrelevant.

      Lee can't open the Seventh or Eigth Gate, and for that reason, he loses. He needs at least the Seventh Gate to kill Sakura, until he has achieved that, Sakura wins, high difficulty.

        Loading editor
    • By your logic, since most techniques aren't given a rank in the manga or anime, and only in the databooks, they are "baseless". You really are beginning sound like you're in denial here and it is sad. Also, base Guy's speed is already great, so the fact that Tsunade needed to activate her seal in order to compare to that speed makes it all the worse for her as Guy can increase his speed to a much higher degree in gates so. And based on your logic, Tsunade and Sakura seems like they can beat anyone because of their healing abilities. And yet, they're their battle record is not very good. Look what happened when Sakura ran up on Madara. She got stabbed like nothing. Lee, who like Madara, is much faster than Sakura will do the same but with a kick or a punch. It was not so much Tsunade's body that can handle travelling at light speed, but her fast regenerative powers that kept her from dying. And once again you bring up Katsuyu. What's even more crazy is that you believe Lee would need to open even the six gate to face Sakura. I have never seen such devotion to a futile thing, but I commend you. Believe what you will. It is however, an opinion.

        Loading editor
    • @Rachin123, the ranking system applies to everyone though, my point was referencing Lee and Lee only. Don't try and sneak your way out of this one; Databooks are fooder. 'Nuff said. In base, it only requires Tsunade one punch or kick to kill Gai, where Gai, a multitude. Her speed increases drastically with her Strength of a Hundred Seal open, which only furthers more opportunities to kill Gai than she already has. But Tsunade's life-force will always remain the same, as does her physical durability. That has nothing to do with her speed or regenerative abilities, in base, Gai can't do anything to directly kill her, where Tsunade does. She was able to travel at the speed of light because of this, and had only activated her seal to heal any damage that happened after, not during. Her Creation Rebirth isn't simultaneous like the 100 Healings. You're underestimating Tsunade's durability, and instead focusing too much attention on her healing prowess, when in fact, the reason she's been able to fight like the way she does is courtesy of both.

      Katsuyu, Katsuyu, Katsuyu, Katsuyu, Katsuyu, (I can keep going, if you want.)

      Sakura didn't just 'run' up to Madara and get stabbed. She did so as a diversion, and any damage she did take would be taken care of by the Strength of a Hundred Seal. She literally said so just before charging in, as well. I've said this before, and I'll say it again, Sakura is not dumb.

      Gai needs Eight Gates to kill Tsunade.

      Lee needs Seven Gates to kill Saskura.

      All I hear from you is snarky remarks. Come to me when you're ready to debate, not bitch and moan.

        Loading editor
    • Dude tsunade is strongest character by your logic.

        Loading editor
    • Kakashisologod wrote: Dude tsunade is strongest character by your logic.

      If A beats B, and B beats C, does that mean C beats A?

      No.

      Just because one person can defeat another doesn't mean they can defeat all. Tsunade would lose to many of people I can name right now; Madara, Onoki, Tobirama, Gaara, Kakashi, A, Killer B, Jiraiya, Konan, Six Paths of Pain, Kakuzu, etc, etc. Gai is only Taijutsu, Tsunade, too. Although he's the best in Taijutsu, which I have no problem believing, he isn't well-listed in anything else. Tsunade is the same, but at least she has insane durability and healing capabilities to withstand Gai. With the Strength of a Hundred Seal, Tsunade can hold her own until Six Gates, if Gai opens Seven Gates, Tsunade has Katsuyu as a defensive mean. Eight Gates will actually kill Tsunade.

        Loading editor
    • @Slug Princess00 This is the second time you came at me rude. You are officially being warned now. There is nothing to debate about. Clearly Sakura loses to Lee, while Tsunade loses to Guy, but you are welcome to believe the opposite.

      @Kakashisologod His/her logic is flawed. He/she wants to ignore facts and/or warping things into something they are not in order to make Tsunade and Sakura seem better than they are. I really don't know what else we can do to make this person understand.

        Loading editor
    • @Rachin123; Everything I have mentioned is by fact. You, however, not so much. I had to correct you, along with the other lad up above, and that's something I find frustrating. I'm a woman, but not that it matters.

      Everyone has an opinion, remember?

      Accept mine and move on from this thread.

      EDIT: Don't be so sensitive, btw. I wasn't being rude, I was calling you out on how condescending you were being.

        Loading editor
    • @Slug Princess00

      You have never corrected me, so please stop making things up. How can you tell me to accept your opinion, but won't accept mine. That's what you call being a hypocrite. Why do I have to leave this thread? Last time I checked, threads were free game for anyone to post on, or do you think that just because you made this thread, you hold some kind of power? You have denied the fact that Lee surpassed Guy when it was stated in the databooks, but because it was not stated in the anime or manga, you want to ignore it. That right there shows that you are in denial. But, you are willing to accept that Tsunade's body can survive light speed, only having to heal after being finished with minor injuries. There is nothing saying that while being teleported, she had to keep regenerating when her body was being broken down. That's more likely to believe then your story and I'm everyone else knows this.

        Loading editor
    • @Rachin123, Duuuuuuuuuuuuuude, calm down! I'm not trying to boss you around. Stop being so dramatic. You just said everyone has an opinion, so why are you carrying on with such nonsense? Just drop it, already. I have my opinion, you have yours. There's no need for the elaborate replies on non-essentials. I've said all I have to, now you can either accept it or stay true to your thoughts. I don't mind either way.

      EDIT: I don't appreciate when people lie, @Rachin123. You know what you said in your previous comment above, that Lee can open the Seven and Eight Gates. You removed it and edited it once I had already replied, when just before, I made it abundantly clear that Lee can't. Now stop this childish behavior, it's getting out of control.

        Loading editor
    • I thought I was calm. Well, according to you I wasn't. Apparently you know me better than myself, not. Nobody but you are being dramatic or do you not remember saying how I was singling you out. Please, other people are also against your opinion as well. You apparently felt ganged up on and it's understandable. As for complaining about dropping it, you were the one to intervene in a conversation about databooks. If you just left it, we wouldn't be talking now. If you said all you need to then fine. But, I doubt this will be the last I hear of you on here anyways.

        Loading editor
    • Didn't you say you had 'better things' to do on this wikia?

      Well, go and do that.

        Loading editor
    • Slug Princess00 wrote: Didn't you say you had 'better things' to do on this wikia?

      Well, go and do that.

      And sweetheart I did just that. You know I actually do more than participate in threads. I came back because others posted on the thread. It's not all about you, so don't flatter yourself. We both know where we stand. So, if you are done, then be done and stopping replying with your snarky remarks.

        Loading editor
    • @Rachin123, don't ever call me 'sweetheart'. I may be a woman, but I'm not weak-minded.

      If that is all, then farewell.

        Loading editor
    • Slug Princess00 wrote: @Rachin123, don't ever call me 'sweetheart'. I may be a woman, but I'm not weak-minded.

      I didn't know calling someone a sweetheart meant they were weak-minded, but if that is how you took it, then I apologize.

        Loading editor
    • Holy this thread is worst than itachi vs madara XD.@SlugPrincess00 thats not the case here.Lets say 3 ppl are fighting 1 defeats the other,2 defeats the 3,but 1 loses to 3 because 3 counters 1.However here 2(sakura)Has nothing on 3(lee).See what i mean?Sakura dosent counter lee,she never showed she is above him in speed.Hell lee can also hurt her untill she exhausts herself and then he can just use 1 more punch and kill her.

        Loading editor
    • Honestly at this point I think it's just clear that neither side will convince the other, at least using that argument. Unless some new way of looking at it pops up, I doubt she'll change her opinion. I mean in the end, it's just one opinion against the other because we've never seen them fight.

        Loading editor
    • We have never seen minato and itachi fight but we know who is going to win by using feats.

        Loading editor
    • Exactly, slug princess is ignoring the fact that as the battle prolongs and sakura keeps receiving damage, her movements will deteriorate just like how tusnades movements were deteriorating when she fought madara despite the fact that the 100 healing jutsu was activated. So sakura who is much slower than lee becomes even slower, what chance does she have now? Whereas lee doesn't need to open any gates to dodge all of sakura's hits, he just needs to take off his weights, opening any gates would be overkill, but lets say he does. If she hides in katsuyu, lee just waits for the summoning time to elapse and katsuyu who is even slower than sakura won't do shit to lee. No matter how you try to slice it, lee wins.

      Edit: Moreover, when hashirama said that sakura's strength might be greater than tsunade's, you can't take that with any merit because when hashirama died, tsunade was not even a genin, she was far from her prime so he has never seen her full strength.

        Loading editor
    • Kakashisologod wrote: We have never seen minato and itachi fight but we know who is going to win by using feats.

      We really don't

      Lorenzo VonMT wrote: Exactly, slug princess is ignoring the fact that as the battle prolongs and sakura keeps receiving damage, her movements will deteriorate just like how tusnades movements were deteriorating when she fought madara despite the fact that the 100 healing jutsu was activated. So sakura who is much slower than lee becomes even slower, what chance does she have now? Whereas lee doesn't need to open any gates to dodge all of sakura's hits, he just needs to take off his weights, opening any gates would be overkill, but lets say he does. If she hides in katsuyu, lee just waits for the summoning time to elapse and katsuyu who is even slower than sakura won't do shit to lee. No matter how you try to slice it, lee wins.

      Edit: Moreover, when hashirama said that sakura's strength might be greater than tsunade's, you can't take that with any merit because when hashirama died, tsunade was not even a genin, she was far from her prime so he has never seen her full strength.

      She's not ignoring it, she's saying Sakura could outlast Lee's stamina to the point where Lee will make a mistake that she can exploit. While I don't agree with her argument, it's best to know someone's argument before you try to debate it.

        Loading editor
    • @AsianReaper i was using a example.

        Loading editor
    • AsianReaper wrote: '*will not resume debate, therefore excusing them self from replying to my previous argument*

      I doubt Lee can't open the seventh gate. He surpassed Gai. Whether that's from the Gates or from just raw Taijutsu prowess, it doesn't matter; it just means he gained an even further lead on Sakura.

      Killer Bee may have reacted to Minato, so yes slower people can react to faster people. But this is the same Killer Bee who wrecked Sasuke in a sword on sword fight. Sasuke, a Ninja who was already known for his speed, and had his Sharingan active. Sakura has no such comparison; she has no feats whatsoever of reacting to anyone at that speed.

      Neither Sakura nor Katsuya will ever hit Lee. He can casually dodge anything they throw, and deliver blow after blow in return. Adding in the Gates just makes Sakura take more chakra to heal from more extensive damage. And Lee has already demonstrated in Part 2 that he can enter and exit at least the Fifth Gate immediately and fight and be completely fine upon deactivation.

      Actually, have you even noted that Sakura could use cherry blossom impact? That would get lee stuck or knock him down. Then, Sakura could punch lee and it would be over. Remember? One hit is enough to kill a person.

        Loading editor
    • Lee only needs one good hit to kill her too, same way Gai killed the sound Ninja with one good hit.

        Loading editor
    • Alright. Sakura can heal passively. She doesn't regenerate. Remember when Tsunade got cut in half, but was still alive? Yea, Lee had to just punch through he skull and she'll die. Lee could easily punch/kick off a limb of an opponent. he can cut them off too he has kunai. Sakura has power yes, but Lee has power, speed, and far more experience in fighting in hand to hand combat. As for summoning the slug, Lee could cross that distance in instant to stop her from doing that.

        Loading editor
    • Lee kicked Madara literally in half. He also with strength alone pulled a gigantic root straight out of the ground when he was 13. Sakura can't win here unless she uses the fact that he likes her against him.

        Loading editor
    • Ancladar wrote: Alright. Sakura can heal passively. She doesn't regenerate. Remember when Tsunade got cut in half, but was still alive? Yea, Lee had to just punch through he skull and she'll die. Lee could easily punch/kick off a limb of an opponent. he can cut them off too he has kunai. Sakura has power yes, but Lee has power, speed, and far more experience in fighting in hand to hand combat. As for summoning the slug, Lee could cross that distance in instant to stop her from doing that.

      Sakura has power, stamina, and medical study. She even healed when Sasori stabbed her with a knife and healed from that While it was still inside her body. Sakura is smarter and more clever than lee. Let's face it. Sakura could beat lee.

        Loading editor
    • Power is nothing if u cant apply it,lee also has huge stamina.She never showed to be smarter than lee(on the battlefield) Lee can also attack her long enough untill she wastes her chakra.

        Loading editor
    • Kakashisologod wrote: Power is nothing if u cant apply it,lee also has huge stamina.She never showed to be smarter than lee(on the battlefield) Lee can also attack her long enough untill she wastes her chakra.

      Before she wastes her chakra, Lee will. You are forgetting she stored that chakra for more than 2 years. Lee will aftack her until he is tired and she will then gain the advantage.

        Loading editor
    • Lee has enourmous stamina,while sakura for each punch needs to use chakra?Guess who is going to run out of it faster.

        Loading editor
    • Lee doesn't tire out in his fights, he has never been shown to do so. He also can go up to 6 gates.. he is simply not an opponent Sakura can beat in a real fight.. Sakura beats Ino, Kiba, Choji and Tenten, no doubt.. but Lee, Shino and Neji?? nope.

        Loading editor
    • don't forget hinata :D

        Loading editor
    • Lee can go up to the Eighth Gate now. Guy taught him the Eight Gates and it's been revealed that Lee can open the Seventh Gate. I see another case oh Hiruko vs Sakura here. Also, I'm pretty sure Choji could grow big and Toss Sakura around as well as stomp and kick her like a rag doll.

        Loading editor
    • Choji would simply make a bigger target, Sakura is faster than him, and she would beat him to death with ease if he went big.. no way for him to dodge or get away from her.

      Hinata with Hamura chakra awakened in her thanks to Hamura gifting her all of his chakra? she beats Sakura.. before that?? She loses to Sakura.

        Loading editor
    • Choji could pick her up and throw her miles away. Hinata could surely close her Tenketsu off before she could land a strike. Hinata was keeping up with the Deva Path. Sakura has never displayed speed up to par like that and before someone brings up the Chiyo fight, Chiyo was controlling Sakura with Chakra threads,

        Loading editor
    • When did Hinata keep up with the Deva Path? Who said the Deva Path was all that fast in the first place? Also, Chiyo was not controlling Sakura when the needle barrage came. It would be impossible considering she had to focus on dodging herself.

      Edit: Sakura is faster than Choji, but due to his increased size, all he has to do is step and drop and take up a large area. Sakura will need to be dodging a lot and will need her Strength of a Hundred to do any real damage.

        Loading editor
    • Umm, the Deva Path was casually dodging her attacks, but she kept up with it nonetheless. The Deva Path was quite fast, casually escaping Tailed Beast Naruto while fleeing back to the tree in preparation for CT. Saying the Deva Path isn't fast is an understatement. Also, no one had to state the Deva Path was fast, I merely used him as an example. Sakura got toyed with by Tailed Beast Naruto whereas the Deva Path was outpacing it for a good while. And I didn't mean during the needle Barrage, I meant during the Puppet assault. Obviously if Chiyo had to dodge the needles herself, she wasn't controlling Sakura at that particular moment, lol, which doesn't fit the moment I addressed.

      Concerning Choji's Size, Sakura's punches would feel rather small considering Choji can become as large as the Gedo Statue. If Choji Body Slammed Sakura, she wouldn't be nowhere near fast enough to escape the collision area.


      Why do people add in statements that don't relate to what im talking about. Why ask a question like: "Who said the Deva Path was fast in the first place?" No one had to say it was fast, but we've seen its feats and I merely used it as a comparison. Excuse me for doing what others do in debates all the time. Like sheesh, the way people here are going, other's won't even be able to use actual facts anymore....

        Loading editor
    • Coughs sakura cassualy aproched naruto coughs.

        Loading editor
    • I didn't literally mean that "who said the Deva Path was all that fast in the first place" as that. You are taking my statement too literally. Hinata only grazed the Deva Path and that was in part due to the technique she used. I wouldn't call what the Deva Path did, "casually escaping" the Nine-Tails. He had to rely on using Almighty Push for his whole escape. He would never have been able to outrun 6T Naruto.

        Loading editor
    • Deva Path was as fast as Sage Mode Naruto, only the Frog Kata could get him.

        Loading editor
    • The Deva Path was as fast Naruto when he was out of Sage Mode as shown in their small combat confrontation, which is to say isn't all that fast.

        Loading editor
    • The Deva Path was flying through Konoha's surrounding forest and never got caught by Tailed Beast Naruto during the duration of the escape. TB Naruto came close, but he didn't catch up to the Deva Path, otherwise using CT would have been out of the question almost entirely.

        Loading editor
    • Princeharris1993 wrote: The Deva Path was flying through Konoha's surrounding forest...

      That was anime only

        Loading editor
    • Well, it's still an interpretation of the character's speed, only animated. If this is a vs debate, all feats are allowed unless otherwise stated, correct? Did TB Naruto ever catch up with the Deva Path before CT was initiated in the manga?

        Loading editor
    • Anime should not be considered cannon,duo to many mistakes being made.

        Loading editor
    • Princeharris1993 wrote: Well, it's still an interpretation of the character's speed, only animated. If this is a vs debate, all feats are allowed unless otherwise stated, correct? Did TB Naruto ever catch up with the Deva Path before CT was initiated in the manga?

      Except in the manga, he did not do all that flying through the forest. The battle went like this before using the CT. Pain used Almighty Push. 6T Naruto dug its tails into the ground to counter the push. 6T Naruto roars and blasts the Deva Path back. Naruto begins to start the Tailed Beast Bomb. Deva Path uses Almighty Push to drop a giant rock on Naruto, changing the attack's trajectory. Pain runs off into the forest, then uses Almighty Push (Chibaku Tensei).

        Loading editor
    • @ Kakashi I didn't say they were canon, I was speaking for "feats". Feats of all kinds can be used in vs debates, regardless if they are canon or not, unless otherwise stated. That has been natural law in all debates since ever.

      @ Rachin Well, that IS drastically different from the anime. Also, you mean Chibaku Tensei, right

        Loading editor
    • Like that speed we seen when the Deva Path ran across the water was anime only and an obvious contradiction. If he was that fast, he would never even been grazed by Hinata's attack. If he was that fast, he would have beat regular Naruto in combat due to his superior speed, but he didn't. His speed is good, but lets not go overboard.

      Edit:

      Yes. The anime battle was expanded upon, but a lot of it did not happen in the manga. Also, yes. CT means Chibaku Tensei. I don't mind taking anime feats, but if it doesn't make sense, then it nothing more than a contradiction such as the Deva Path being super fast.

        Loading editor
    • Well, I was addressing his Flight Speed when he escaped Naruto, and Foot speed when he evaded Hinata. Also, when I asked if you meant Chibaku Tensei, I was addressing the Almighty Push you had at the end of your statement.

      But back on topic, I still think Lee would beat Sakura. It's hard to imagine Tsunade's healing technique being able to regenerate from a decapitated head when Hashi's own superior healing technique apparently can't regenerate limbs. Also, it seems like if you separate the body parts from each other, they won't regenerate back unless you put the partsright beside one another, as seen with Bisected Tsunade needing her lower half and torso to be touching before it was healed.

        Loading editor
    • Oh yes my bad. Yes I meant Chibaku Tensei lol

        Loading editor
    • Honestly it painsss me to say this but Sakura wins....(cries). He uses taijutsu and against the pinnacle of her medics, he cannot kil her! With Katsuyu's most powerful aid, in medics, acid, defense etc, Sakura will outlast Lee, especially against the 8 Gates which also works against him and is effective only for short periods of time. Her Jutsu capacity along with her smarts is what will make her pull thru, tho it will be high difficulty.

      I might also add that SPEED ISN'T EVERYTHING! SPEED certainly helps however, against Other Kage level shinobi it has been shown on many occasions that the advantage of Speed is way Overrated. Towards the end of the War, basically everyne displayed "Speed feats".....it helps but it does not guarantee a win. In most times, its tactics and power which enables others to win, or in rare cases- just pure luck.

        Loading editor
    • Lee doesn't even need to open all Eight Gates to do heavy damage to Sakura. Sakura will have no time to think against someone as fast as Lee. I mean what really can she think of here that will help anyway? Lee has huge stamina. He might not be able to stay in Gates Mode long, but Sakura can't stay in the SOAH Mode for long either. As I've said before, Lee can continue fighting while being unconscious. Sakura will not be able to touch him. Lee could cut her in half with a kick if that's what it takes. Sakura has no jutsu capacity. If she was a genjutsu user, she'd win though, but unfortunately all she does with her genjutsu aptitude is break genjutsu.

        Loading editor
    • Not to mention if he pulls the Drunken Fist xDD. Drunken Fist Gates for the Win XDD

        Loading editor
    • Kakashisologod wrote: Lee has enourmous stamina,while sakura for each punch needs to use chakra?Guess who is going to run out of it faster.


      Lee will still, Sakura's chakra will last far longer than lee's will. He can't use jutsu, but he will still get worn out physically. Also, Sakura has seen lee fight, so she knows his abilities. Not to mention she can heal herself, so lee will lose.

        Loading editor
    • Like i said,lee has massive stamina,oh and how is she going to heal when her head is chopped off?

        Loading editor
    • Kakashisologod wrote: Like i said,lee has massive stamina,oh and how is she going to heal when her head is chopped off?

      Like Tsunade did

        Loading editor
    • JTSNgaming wrote: Like Tsunade did

      Tsunade was never decapitated

        Loading editor
    • Kakashisologod wrote: Like i said,lee has massive stamina,oh and how is she going to heal when her head is chopped off?

      Cutting off the head shouldn't be a problem. Judging by Kakuzu, Sasori, and guy, the heart is the source of chakra and everything. I mean Sasori was able to act perfectly fine with no brains whatsoever. So that suggests that if Tsunade is decapitated, she can survive just fine.

        Loading editor
    • Even if she survives being cut in half, she can't do anything and she will eventually die. She's not immortal to that point.

        Loading editor
    • if he hits organ(that is insta one shot)then she cant regenerate.

        Loading editor
    • Remember they are not deadpool or wolverine. Yes they heal fast, but it's likely not going to save them from being dismembered, decapitated of flattened.

        Loading editor
    • UltimaDude wrote:

      JTSNgaming wrote: Like Tsunade did

      Tsunade was never decapitated

      Excuse me, oh yeah, Tsunade got CUT IN HALF!

        Loading editor
    • Tsunade had to be put back together. She didn't just regrow her lower half. Lee punts Sakura's head off then she's just a living head until her chakra runs out. Kinda a horrible way to go.

        Loading editor
    • Ancladar wrote: Tsunade had to be put back together. She didn't just regrow her lower half. Lee punts Sakura's head off then she's just a living head until her chakra runs out. Kinda a horrible way to go.

      Tsunade had to be put together because she was healing others.(the other kages) Or else she would have come out fine as katsuyu implied.

        Loading editor
    • Maybe she'd have been able to drag herself over to her legs. You get your head cut off what are you going to do then? Blink rapidly and flutter over?

        Loading editor
    • Ancladar wrote: Maybe she'd have been able to drag herself over to her legs. You get your head cut off what are you going to do then? Blink rapidly and flutter over?

      You are sounding as though anyone could do that on their whim to tsunade and that she would let herself dissected..

        Loading editor
    • JTSNgaming wrote: Excuse me, oh yeah, Tsunade got CUT IN HALF!

      Yeah, no. That's bisection. Tsunade would not survive decapitation

        Loading editor
    • @Namikaze

      It's not like Tsunade can actually stop herself from being bisected by characters as fast as Lee.

        Loading editor
    • Rachin123 wrote: @Namikaze It's not like Tsunade can actually stop herself from being bisected by characters as fast as Lee.

      If I were lee I won't approach Near Tsunade no matter what. Who knows how she would poison him considering she is medic. Same for Sakura, Since it's ninja fight poisoning is also winning..
        Loading editor
    • Really. You're going to bring poison into this fight? Okay, the only time she has ever used poison, was when she imbued it with a kunai. Okay fine. The likely hood of her hitting Lee with it is very very low so I wouldn't bet on that. If she had a poison technique like Shizune then maybe we can talk.

        Loading editor
    • She can make sleep gas too. But Lee can fight while asleep lol

        Loading editor
    • Lee can:Cut her in half,chop her head off,Knock out her,etc.Sakura gets destroyed here LOL.Edit:My bad sakura wins duo to lee not wanting to hurt her :P

        Loading editor
    • QuakingStar wrote: She can make sleep gas too. But Lee can fight while asleep lol

      Sadly Sakura doesn't use sleep gas in battle. I mean there have been plenty of chances of her to use it and she hasn't. But, sure, lets assume she will use it now...

        Loading editor
    • She leaves herself open by throwing sleep gas,the only reason it worked before was because sai kiba and lee were distracted.

        Loading editor
    • Well I do believe that Lee would win but at the same time I admit that this would not be an easy victory for a number of reasons. Firstly both lee and Sakura are taijutsu specialists. Plus Sakura has training as a medical ninja and incredibly fine chakra control (the root of her “monstrous” strength). Not to mention Sakura’s chakra control requires basically no conscious effort on her part to be used (owing to her years of training with Tsunade and years of experience during and afterwards). Additionally for Lee to make full use of his taijutsu prowess he needs to get in very close to his opponent. If he gets in too close and cannot dodge or evade Sakuras attacks (which would be remarkable in itself based on his performance against Gaara during the chunin exams) than even if she so much as flicks him on the forehead that would be enough to finish the fight right then and there. But having said all this I will add a slight but relevant caveat. Sakura would never hurt Lee because they are friends, comrades, and fellow war survivors. Likewise Lee would never hurt Sakura for virtually the same reasons and because he has long had a crush on her. In fact just about the only way I can imagine lee dying would be if and/or when his training finally becomes so extreme that his body cannot handle/sustain it any longer and simply stops functioning altogether.

        Loading editor
    • MJM1035 wrote: Sakura would never hurt Lee because they are friends, comrades, and fellow war survivors. Likewise Lee would never hurt Sakura for virtually the same reasons and because he has long had a crush on her.

      Ya don't say??

      Yeah, of course we know that allies generally wouldn't fight each other. For the sake of the debate, they're fighting each other.

        Loading editor
    • For the sake of the debate, Lee no longer harbors any feelings for her and right here they are fighting to the death.

        Loading editor
    • AsianReaper wrote: Ya don't say??

      Yeah, of course we know that allies generally wouldn't fight each other. For the sake of the debate, they're fighting each other.

      Yeah, I honestly hate when people bring up redundant points such as "they would never fight each other" when it comes to hypothetical debates

        Loading editor
    • lee will win. sakura can't keep up with him

        Loading editor
    • A thread with no posts for over a month is considered dead. I'm closing this thread to stop anymore people from posting. It is also very long anyways.

        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message