FANDOM


  • Madara and Obito when they become the jinchuriki of the Ten Tails, Toneri has the Tenseigan, Madara has one Rinnegan.

      Loading editor
    • team 1, easy.. kaguya by herself might win against team 2

        Loading editor
    • What Lorenzo said, but with some difficult. I'm not sure if Momoshiki can absorb Ashbone. The entire fight depends on that.

      But with Madara alone, I am positive he can take them especially with the power ups.

        Loading editor
    • I don't think madara can take team 2 by himself though.. gonna have to give it some thought

        Loading editor
    • All 3 of them can solo team 2 LOL.

        Loading editor
    • Kakashisologod wrote: All 3 of them can solo team 2 LOL.

      umm idk if that made sense

        Loading editor
    • it didn't. how in the fuck can juubito solo team 2?

        Loading editor
    • Momo and kinshiki will lose miserably and toneri will give him a very tough time.

        Loading editor
    • lol toneri is stronger than juubito by himself, and toneri< momo+kinshiki imo, man

        Loading editor
    • Momo+kinishiki need feats to suprass what toneri did.

        Loading editor
    • I know, but momo+kinshiki needed both full power Naruto and sasuke in taijutsu to be defeated (even though toneri ha waaaay more, and better feats, I still think that, probably, momo+kinshiki was at least 1 percent stronger).

        Loading editor
    • Toneri:Cut the hallow moon in half while momo+kinishiki absorb jutsu and use axes....

        Loading editor
    • Kakashisologod wrote: Momo+kinishiki need feats to suprass what toneri did.

      Momoshiki can absorb his blade and return it, 10-100x.

      That being said, Madara and Kaguya are incredibly strong. Kinshiki and Momoshiki were said to be a threat to Kaguya and i believe they can win, but i don't see Toneri taking on the other two and winning by himself. Team 1 wins.

        Loading editor
    • LOL when momo+kinishiki show they are stronger than kaguya call me.

        Loading editor
    • hahaha exactly! why do people even believe that still?! look at the freaking fight man. even at the new manga, Naruto was kicking momo's ass by himself.

        Loading editor
    • And we all know that kaguya>>>>>>>>>>sasuke+naruto.Hell if momo really was stronger,than they would need a seal to defeat him.

        Loading editor
    • yup. and they just used taijutsu anyways.

        Loading editor
    • all of them would curb stomp Momoshiki and kinshiki. kaguya would simply transport the battle to her dimensions. they can't absorb the dimension itself. they can't absorb space time ninjutsu. and they can only absorb chakra based attacks. the bone ash are not chakra based, she is simply manipulating the bone with her chakra. they would die once it pierces them. toneri would just remotely absorb their chakra like how he did so with naruto. momo and kin's power comes from the red pills if they don't constantly eat them they are weak. Kaguya's preperations against them were just her being causious. also when we were first informed about them there were 3 of them. which means slightly stronger

        Loading editor
    • momo and kinshiki, when separated, are individually weaker than toneri as well imo, but when fused, they are a bit stronger.

        Loading editor
    • Both momo and kinshiki need feats to suppras toneri.

        Loading editor
    • I know. I just said that. I only meant them as being stronger, when they fused.

        Loading editor
    • Even fused they didnt even do something comparable to cutting moon in half.

        Loading editor
    • I just used some little assumptions. for example, mokishiki (the fusion, as I call it), was horrible at taijutsu, training-wise, compared to toneri, but toneri was fighting a Naruto that was barely at his half power, while mokishiki was going vs full powered Naruto and sasuke. its kinda like dragon ball z in a way. u know how base vegeta, when he first appears as an enemy, destroys a planet very easily, but when fighting kaioken goku at full power and pissed-off, the max destructions in that fight was some mt blowing up?.. it resembles this fight in a way. see my point?

        Loading editor
    • Naruto and sasuke easily defeated momo.Toneri was keeping up with KSM naruto that is meant to be equal to his SPSM mode.

        Loading editor
    • Sasuke was weakened by using his dimension Justu, and naruto had chakra absorbed. They also used taijutsu to beat momoshiki. Kaguya could go through dimensions without eating chakra pills, and use a wide variety of elemental moves. At near end of her fight, the truth seeking ball she made was said to be able to eradicate the dimension they were in. So that it can be reshaped

        Loading editor
    • It really comes down to Momo and Madara, because of the limbo clones, because remember, Momo and Kins scared kaguya so much that she was convinced that she should kill her kids rather than to stop building the zetsu army to fight them. So Momo beats kaguya, and obito will get beaten by Toneri, Kinshiki can take kaguya, but the real question is those limbo clones and how they would affect the fight between Madara and Momoshiki

        Loading editor
    • Madara is only limited to one Limbo clone due to having only 1 Rinnegan ^

        Loading editor
    • Uchiwaru wrote: Madara is only limited to one Limbo clone due to having only 1 Rinnegan ^

      Still Momo is gonna have some trouble with that clone, as only those with a rinnegan like Sasuke's, or hightened senses like Naruto can combat that clone.

        Loading editor
    • ehh non of them can take 1v1 kaguya and hope to survive , The Eighty Gods Vacuum Attack is just one thing they gotta deal with , thus other one shot abilities , dimension control , she is way to godly. team 1 wins

        Loading editor
    • Killer723 wrote: ehh non of them can take 1v1 kaguya and hope to survive , The Eighty Gods Vacuum Attack is just one thing they gotta deal with , thus other one shot abilities , dimension control , she is way to godly. team 1 wins

      Are you saying Naruto is stronger than Madara Uchiha and Momoshiki?

        Loading editor
    • Mobzzzzz5 wrote:

      Killer723 wrote: ehh non of them can take 1v1 kaguya and hope to survive , The Eighty Gods Vacuum Attack is just one thing they gotta deal with , thus other one shot abilities , dimension control , she is way to godly. team 1 wins

      Are you saying Naruto is stronger than Madara Uchiha and Momoshiki?

      Momoshiki isnt strong like many people bellive.He is weaker than kaguya thats for sure,naruto is stronger than him.

        Loading editor
    • well he gave you answer

        Loading editor
    • @kakashi: u did not respond about madara, also I disagree, Kaguya would not fear people that are weaker than her

        Loading editor
    • Mobzzzzz5 wrote: @kakashi: u did not respond about madara, also I disagree, Kaguya would not fear people that are weaker than her

      Again greater threat and stronger are two diffrent things.

        Loading editor
    • people think that just cuz kaguya is cautious of momo and kinshiki, that it means that she is afraid of them. u lock ur house, and buy security dogs just to make sure nobody breaks in, and steals ur shit. doenst mean u are afraid of the robbers. the owner of said house in this case, is basically the most dangerous person on earth. this is basically kaguya's case with momo and kinshiki as the robbers. simple

        Loading editor
    • Lorenzo.r.1st wrote: people think that just cuz kaguya is cautious of momo and kinshiki, that it means that she is afraid of them. u lock ur house, and buy security dogs just to make sure nobody breaks in, and steals ur shit. doenst mean u are afraid of the robbers. the owner of said house in this case, is basically the most dangerous person on earth. this is basically kaguya's case with momo and kinshiki as the robbers. simple

      Not just cautious she was willing to get rid of her own children to continue making the army to fight Momo and Kin so they are at the very least on her level.

        Loading editor
    • Mobzzzzz5 wrote: Not just cautious she was willing to get rid of her own children to continue making the army to fight Momo and Kin so they are at the very least on her level.

      That's not why she fought hagoromo and hamura. That was in filler, she fought them because she was chakra hungry and her goal was to collect all chakra. No where in the manga was it stated that she fought her children because of momoshiki and kinshiki.

        Loading editor
    • Lorenzo VonMT wrote: That's not why she fought hagoromo and hamura. That was in filler, she fought them because she was chakra hungry and her goal was to collect all chakra. No where in the manga was it stated that she fought her children because of momoshiki and kinshiki.

      So she if we go by that logic she was so power hungry that she kept making the armies and then out of hunger, and knowing that there was a threat greater than her coming, she decided to just keep taking more and more human lives, if she was prepared to fight those two, or strong enough, she would not need the zetsu army

        Loading editor
    • see. the problem here is: she didn't consider them a greater threat. sasuke did. dont confuse those two things man

        Loading editor
    • Thats why she was making an army.

        Loading editor
    • Lorenzo.r.1st wrote: see. the problem here is: she didn't consider them a greater threat. sasuke did. dont confuse those two things man

      She would not need an army if she considered them inferior, all the zetsu army would do is provide Momo with pills, nothing more it makes no sense

        Loading editor
    • Mobzzzzz5 wrote: She would not need an army if she considered them inferior, all the zetsu army would do is provide Momo with pills, nothing more it makes no sense

      Yeah, no. White Zetsus have no chakra, thus would no provide Momoshiki any power. That is why Kaguya was creating an army

        Loading editor
    • if u are the most powerful king ever, in the whole world, and the second most powerful king decides to go to war against u, even though u are sure to win, since u are more powerful than anyone else, u still prepare an army to go fight against the other king, do u not? kaguya in the most powerful king, while momo is second one.

        Loading editor
    • Lorenzo.r.1st wrote: if u are the most powerful king ever, in the whole world, and the second most powerful king decides to go to war against u, even though u are sure to win, since u are more powerful than anyone else, u still prepare an army to go fight against the other king, do u not? kaguya in the most powerful king, while momo is second one.

      Not really,but i agree with your theory.

        Loading editor
    • bwahaha! at least kakashi agrees with my shit! (if kakashi agrees, it basically means its considered as "true", or as a "fact")

        Loading editor
    • UltimaDude wrote: Yeah, no. White Zetsus have no chakra, thus would no provide Momoshiki any power. That is why Kaguya was creating an army

      Then they are even more fodder, if Momo could one shot 4/5 kage, then he would probably take out hundreds of zetsu in one sweep of one of his weapons

        Loading editor
    • yeah, theyre kinda useless in a way.

        Loading editor
    • Lorenzo.r.1st wrote: bwahaha! at least kakashi agrees with my shit! (if kakashi agrees, it basically means its considered as "true", or as a "fact")

      P only thing i disagrreed with is momo being the second one .
        Loading editor
    • but if u think it makes sense, my job here is done. of course its impossible to make u believe everything I say, but that's good enough

        Loading editor
    • Uchiwaru
      Uchiwaru removed this reply because:
      no
      05:57, March 17, 2017
      This reply has been removed
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message