FANDOM


  • To my understanding, people with Kurama's genetics have whiskers.

    Kinkaku (3 Whiskers): Ate Kurama's flesh.

    Ginkaku (3 Whiskers): Ate Kurama's flesh.

    Naruto (3 Whiskers): Born from Kurama's jinchuriki.

    Boruto (2 Whiskers): Born from Kurama's jinchuriki.

    Himawari (2 Whiskers): Born from Kurama's jinchuriki.

    Now here's the question, if that's the case, then why does Boruto and Himawari have 1 less whisker? Does that mean their whiskers are inherited not from Naruto being Kurama's jinchuriki, but from Naruto himself?

    Also, that means Mito's children should have 3 whiskers too, Tsunade and Nawaki then would have 2 whiskers, but that's not the case for some reason.

      Loading editor
    • Kinkaku and Ginkaku both had whiskers before they were swallowed by Kurama which is weird.

        Loading editor
    • Uchiwaru wrote: Kinkaku and Ginkaku both had whiskers before they were swallowed by Kurama which is weird.

      It seems to be an anime only error.

        Loading editor
    • Mito might have given birth before becoming jinchuriki, that's why they don't have the whiskers..

        Loading editor
    • Namikazenaruto9 wrote: Mito might have given birth before becoming jinchuriki, that's why they don't have the whiskers..

      But the thing is, it's been stated that her seal almost broke during childbirth, so she did gave birth as a jinchuriki.

        Loading editor
    • Boruto and Hima were in Hinata during pregancy, they didn't have the influence for as long during development.

      Naruto probably just got it concentrated since a couple Uzamaki have developed with Kurama around

        Loading editor
    • AsianReaper wrote: Boruto and Hima were in Hinata during pregancy, they didn't have the influence for as long during development.

      I'm thinking it's probs due to the difference between the children of a male and female jinchuriki.

        Loading editor
    • Georgio722 wrote: But the thing is, it's been stated that her seal almost broke during childbirth, so she did gave birth as a jinchuriki.

      than in that case wild guess.. it's genetics everyone needn't be affected in the same way as naruto has been...

        Loading editor
    • both Naruto, kinkaku, and ginkaku had first lvl contact with kurama.. and kushina was the mother and jinchuriki, so Naruto had contact with kurama all the time, while Naruto was the father, so the contact wasn't as constant.. but the mito thing doesn't make sense, ill agree on that.

        Loading editor
    • Ginkaku and Kinkaku have whiskers because they are distant related to Hagoromo. That's why after eating Kurama's flesh they didn't die (other people that ate his flesh die) Mito descendants doesn't have whiskers because kurama's genes decrease every generation, that's why Hima and Boruto have 2 whiskers. Maybe their children will have 1 whisker.

        Loading editor
    • well, their children might have no whiskers at all.

        Loading editor
    • Mirai.zxc98 wrote: Ginkaku and Kinkaku have whiskers because they are distant related to Hagoromo. That's why after eating Kurama's flesh they didn't die (other people that ate his flesh die) Mito descendants doesn't have whiskers because kurama's genes decrease every generation, that's why Hima and Boruto have 2 whiskers. Maybe their children will have 1 whisker.

      Then Tsunade and Nawaki would have 1 whisker, as they are Mito's GRANDCHILDREN.

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message