FANDOM


  • http://i.imgur.com/myN14OX.jpg

    As noticed that Sasuke Shinden, Shikamaru Hiden and Konoha Hiden will get anime adaptation soon.. More information will be revealed in the next issues of Weekly Shonen Jump...

    EDIT: It says those novels will get their TV anime adaptation THIS WINTER

      Loading editor
    • Let's just hope they don't do the stupid thing of putting it before the manga scenes have been shown. >_>

        Loading editor
    • I'd say it's no surprise, SP will surely continue the anime as far as possible, and these novels are perfectly suitable for an adaptation, they already have an experience with Itachi Shinden, after all (although it wasn't as perfect as expected).

      Well then, I think that out of these three novels, Sasuke Shinden has the highest potential.

        Loading editor
    • Should I highlight or nah?

      EDIT: Eh, screw it.

        Loading editor
    • Yay.

      Though I don't want Naruto to extend for too long.

        Loading editor
    • Yeah, it's too soon... We'll get them this winter... So it means that the final battle will end at most on October...

        Loading editor
    • Shakhmoot wrote: Yeah, it's too soon... We'll get them this winter... So it means that the final battle will end at most on October...

      C`mon, it just means we aren't getting no fillers anymore until the end of the manga storyline, and considering the mess in the recent episodes, it isn't that bad.

        Loading editor
    • I'm half-expecting these to be lacklustre. They did pointless changes to Itachi Shinden, no reason to believe it'll be any different with any of the other novels.

        Loading editor
    • Yeah, they'll change the scripts on those novels of course and write their own version.. But how they'll be so close to the novels, that's the question.

        Loading editor
    • Curious as to why not all Hiden novels have been announced to be adapted into the anime (in time, perhaps?). Would have loved to see Kakashi Hiden.

        Loading editor
    • As long as they do them justice I may just not flip my lid over them delaying canon...again for the...how many times has it been now?

        Loading editor
    • Starscream1998 wrote: As long as they do them justice I may just not flip my lid over them delaying canon...again for the...how many times has it been now?

      It's not that much canon stuff left. They'll surely animate all the manga material before proceeding with the novels.

        Loading editor
    • Wow!

        Loading editor
    • I never read any of the Hiden novels except Sakura's. I read most of Konoha Hiden but not Shikamaru Hiden because I found it boring. I was hopping for Sakura Hiden to be animated but I think the novel with the best anime results will be Sasuke Shinden. SP will try to keep the show going as long as possible by using the novels and maybe by early 2017, Naruto Gaiden will get an anime series because it's canon. I'm used to being disappointed with SP since they screwed up Itachis arc, but hopefully it will be decent enough to be worthy of watching. I just hope, if Naruto Gaiden is animated, SS moments won't be screwed up.

        Loading editor
    • Ravenlot 27 wrote:

      Starscream1998 wrote: As long as they do them justice I may just not flip my lid over them delaying canon...again for the...how many times has it been now?

      It's not that much canon stuff left. They'll surely animate all the manga material before proceeding with the novels.

      I think so to, but there always has to be that one person who goes "oh I'm sure they won't mind if we stick these novel adaptations half way through the Kaguya or Naruto vs Sasuke fight, they love filler."

        Loading editor
    • There's simply no place for fillers anymore, especially for those which show the events happening after the FSWW concluded (i.e. after Kaguya's stand and Naruto vs Sasuke showdown) - and all the novels show exactly this kind of events. For example, anyone with brain wouldn't put Sasuke's journey of atonement (Sasuke Shinden) even before the events of how this atonement came to be (i.e. before his fight with Naruto and its conclusion).

        Loading editor
    • Exactly, it makes all the sense in the world when you put it like that but I just have this terrible feeling someone over there hasn't got any sense.

        Loading editor
    • Coupled with the "final battle" promo image from TV Tokyo and the inclusion of music and artwork from the final arc in OST 3, this should be all the confirmation we need that the series proper will be ending this fall.

      Not to mention that there are only 16 chapters left to adapt, which translates to about 8 episodes assuming they don't have any filler at all, but they'll probably extend the final battle with some additional correography, and perhaps insert a fillery clipshow episode before the battle starts. So, I'm still betting it'll end on Shippuden episode 480, since that'll be the 700th episode of Naruto.

      Should be an announcement in next week's issue of Jump, at any rate.

        Loading editor
    • There's still one question which I'd like to be answered - yeah, novels are surely going to get an adaptation, but I wonder how they'll be titled. I mean, will it be a continuation of Shippuden or the Shippuden itself will end at the same place the manga ended with novel adaptations getting a new Naruto anime title?

        Loading editor
    • @Ravenlot 27 I think they will be part of Shippuden just like the Itachi novel

        Loading editor
    • UltimaDude wrote: @Ravenlot 27 I think they will be part of Shippuden just like the Itachi novel

      When do you think they'll start then, after the canon material hopefully.

        Loading editor
    • they'll probably fuck these over like they did with the Itachi novels Also they better do the kakashi one and Gaara those were the best.

      And eventually the Mirai one

        Loading editor
    • Haven't read the Mirai one yet, what's it about besides Mirai obviously?

        Loading editor
    • Starscream1998 wrote: When do you think they'll start then, after the canon material hopefully.

      It would be very stupid if they did it before they finished the canon material. I didn't like how they integrated the Itachi novel

        Loading editor
    • UltimaDude wrote:

      Starscream1998 wrote: When do you think they'll start then, after the canon material hopefully.

      It would be very stupid if they did it before they finished the canon material. I didn't like how they integrated the Itachi novel

      Me neither, it would of been better to show it separate from or after the canon material.

        Loading editor
    • I'd say the adaptation itself wasn't bad, the only two moments I don't like are Itachi's cat mission (which was too trivial to spend an entire episode on, while Itachi's mission with Tobi killing his comrade and causing the Sharingan awakening was shown only briefly) and Izumi's death (which was too dramatic scene to change it into a simple murder by the hands of Tobi).

        Loading editor
    • Ravenlot 27 wrote: I'd say the adaptation itself wasn't bad, the only two moments I don't like are Itachi's cat mission (which was too trivial to spend an entire episode on, while Itachi's mission with Tobi killing his comrade and causing the Sharingan awakening was shown only briefly) and Izumi's death (which was too dramatic scene to change it into a simple murder by the hands of Tobi).

      I found the cat mission kind of adorable but I'll agree that Izumi's death was poorly handled.

        Loading editor
    • Let the animation be good, that's all. They do stick to the storyline (as far as possible), so yeah. Looking forward to it ^__^

        Loading editor
    • At least, if the info I saw is correct, there won't be any fillers in the remaining canon events (Kaguya's last stand and final battle in the VoTE), at least except for some anime-only additions and flashbacks, so we can be sure that all the novels' adaptations are going to show up only after all the remaining to be animated manga chapters.

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message