FANDOM


  • who will win? given that both have remarkable feats without any kind of special dojutsu by birth and have come so far by themselves this fight is bound to be a special one any thoughts?

      Loading editor
    • Hanzo would beat easily pre-kinjutsu Kakuzu. Though against 5-heart Kakuzu he would have a hard job. I don't know how Hanzo's poison would work on Kakuzu, that would decide everything. If it kills only 1 heart, then Kakuzu wins(if that heart wasnt the wind heart, as i think against poison mist the win heart is crucial). With Doton heart activated he only needs to fear poison, which he can get rid of with win heart. So Ibelive if he has lets say, Wind-Fire-Earth hearts still active after he'd realized that Hanzo's trump card against him would be poison Kakuzu wins.

      On the other hand , if hanzo's able to take down wind and/or earth hearts in early battle he has higher chances.

        Loading editor
    • Hanzo is an unknown in the Naruto-verse. Kinda like Hiruzen. He's only hype unfortunately so its almost meaningless to include him in debates :/

        Loading editor
    • More likely Kakuzu with his 5 hearts and h2h combat.

        Loading editor
    • Kakuzu is too hard to kill he'd wear hanzo down until he runs low on chakra until he's eventually defeated

        Loading editor
    • I'd go ahead and say Hanzo. Given he fought countless shinobi and the sannin at the same time and kicked ass. He's gone head to head with Chiyo on a few occasions. Kakuzu had trouble with just Kakashi. Heck, even Izumo and Kotetsu were able to hinder his movement quite easily. If Hanzo can keep up and uses his Art of Teleportation often, then it's his win. There's also his poison. There's nothing that says poison doesn't effect Kakuzu. If he gets poisoned, his hearts would drop as the poison wouldn't leave his body if one heart died. I guess poison doesn't count though as we don't really know how Kakuzu's body works. :/

      Kakuzu, to be honest, is nothing special. He appears to have normal jonin level skill and lots of it. Him hardening his body would be out of the question as well. If anything they're the same strength.

        Loading editor
    • Munchvtec wrote:

      Kakuzu had trouble with just Kakashi.

      This is blatantly false. Kakashi was being ragdolled in their H2H fight, not even counting the ninjutsu that Kakashi had no counter for. He only had trouble because of Shikamaru's plan devised prior to the battle. Without it, and Team 7's intervention, Kakuzu would've killed everyone on his own.

      Hanzo has to lose here, he has nothing but hype. Mifune was giving Hanzo the works, Kakuzu would have no problems with Mifune. Based purely off feats. Hype, as we know, means nothing. If it did Hiruzen would still be the "Strongest Hokage ever", and the " Strongest Kage of the current generation". Both things we know to be very false. Hanzo doesn't even have the feats to suggest he could beat the Sannin from Part 1. Part 2 is no discussion, any of them slaughter him.

        Loading editor
    • @Marc I agree.

      At first I thought @Munch was talking about Hidan but RT Kakuzu beats Kakashi in his sleep.

        Loading editor
    • Marc Zaddy wrote:

      Munchvtec wrote:

      Kakuzu had trouble with just Kakashi.

      This is blatantly false. Kakashi was being ragdolled in their H2H fight, not even counting the ninjutsu that Kakashi had no counter for. He only had trouble because of Shikamaru's plan devised prior to the battle. Without it, and Team 7's intervention, Kakuzu would've killed everyone on his own.

      Hanzo has to lose here, he has nothing but hype. Mifune was giving Hanzo the works, Kakuzu would have no problems with Mifune. Based purely off feats. Hype, as we know, means nothing. If it did Hiruzen would still be the "Strongest Hokage ever", and the " Strongest Kage of the current generation". Both things we know to be very false. Hanzo doesn't even have the feats to suggest he could beat the Sannin from Part 1. Part 2 is no discussion, any of them slaughter him.

      How strong is Mifune and what are his feats?

        Loading editor
    • Mifune knew Hanzo and was known for fighting by not allowing his enemies to weave signs. For christs sake, tenten killed a kakuzu mask. Either Hanzo or i have no clue who'd win. In my mind, maybe hanzo is amazing or something :p you guys downplay him because y'all like Kakuzu. Even in the fourth war Izumo and kotetsu caught him off guard. He was equal to Kakashi in taijutsu as seen in the anime. A bunch of chunin and tokubetsu jonin had him roughed up. Kakashi also never used mangekyo, which if he did...... hahaha. Also, hanzo and mifune barely even fought....hanzo essentially let him win or to be honest.....beat himself. :p

        Loading editor
    • Munchvtec wrote: Mifune knew Hanzo and was known for fighting by not allowing his enemies to weave signs. For christs sake, tenten killed a kakuzu mask. Either Hanzo or i have no clue who'd win. In my mind, maybe hanzo is amazing or something :p you guys downplay him because y'all like Kakuzu. Even in the fourth war Izumo and kotetsu caught him off guard. He was equal to Kakashi in taijutsu as seen in the anime. A bunch of chunin and tokubetsu jonin had him roughed up. Kakashi also never used mangekyo, which if he did...... hahaha.

      Who wouldn't like Kakuzu? He's got Earth Grudge Fear, he fought Hashirama, and all that good stuff. The hype and stuff simply makes him a likeable character, so of course he gets supported for no reason.

        Loading editor
    • They both have incredible feats. I'm not denying the fact that Kakuzu was strong. The point is to say who you think would win here. Not to shit on others for their opinion :/

        Loading editor
    • Munchvtec wrote: Mifune knew Hanzo and was known for fighting by not allowing his enemies to weave signs. For christs sake, tenten killed a kakuzu mask. Either Hanzo or i have no clue who'd win. In my mind, maybe hanzo is amazing or something :p you guys downplay him because y'all like Kakuzu. Even in the fourth war Izumo and kotetsu caught him off guard. He was equal to Kakashi in taijutsu as seen in the anime. A bunch of chunin and tokubetsu jonin had him roughed up. Kakashi also never used mangekyo, which if he did...... hahaha. Also, hanzo and mifune barely even fought....hanzo essentially let him win or to be honest.....beat himself. :p

      first of all in the war arc the Akatsuki were heavily nerfed. (Except for Nagato, Itachi and Tobi.) Kakuzu overwhelmed Kakashi in taijutsu. Tenten only managed to destroy that mask via one of the treasured tools of the sage of six paths without it she wouldn't have done anything.

      Hanzo only overwhelmed the Sannin becuase none of them were in their prime or strongest forms. Jiraiya would've wrecked Hanzo in sage mode, Tsunade would've put up more of a fight should she have her strength of a hundred seal and Orochimaru hadn't started enhancing himself via experimentation.

      Kakuzu wins this.

        Loading editor
    • Uchiahmasters wrote: first of all in the war arc the Akatsuki were heavily nerfed.

      Edo Tensei can't fully restore people's strength. And one can even wonder to which degree they really cared about the fight at all.

      Uchiahmasters wrote: Kakuzu wins this.

      There's an interesting question in that, can kakuzu survive the poison?

        Loading editor
    • ^^^ I do think that because of Kakuzu's unique body structure he could be immune to poison, even if he's not it's not like Hanzo is going to be able to pierce through Kakuzu's skin once he hardens it through earth style.

        Loading editor
    • Kakuzu.

        Loading editor
    • Kakuzu. Earth Grudge Fear gives him a wide range of Jutsu since he can use all five basic nature transformations while Hanzo only has Fire Release and his signature poison. Think about it like this: in terms of special weapons Kakuzu has the advantage 5/2


      Of course this cannot be the only reason why Kakuzu would win in this fight but I just thought I would provide some food for thought.

        Loading editor
    • Munchvtec wrote: Mifune knew Hanzo and was known for fighting by not allowing his enemies to weave signs. For christs sake, tenten killed a kakuzu mask. Either Hanzo or i have no clue who'd win. In my mind, maybe hanzo is amazing or something :p you guys downplay him because y'all like Kakuzu. Even in the fourth war Izumo and kotetsu caught him off guard. He was equal to Kakashi in taijutsu as seen in the anime. A bunch of chunin and tokubetsu jonin had him roughed up. Kakashi also never used mangekyo, which if he did...... hahaha. Also, hanzo and mifune barely even fought....hanzo essentially let him win or to be honest.....beat himself. :p

      No Kakuzu was far beyond Kakashi`s level what makes you think he was equal to Kakashi? Kakshi was getting his butt handed to him and if it wasn`t for Shikamaru and the others he would be dead his heart was just about to be torn out a bit into that fight Kakshi dominated him big time. As for Izumo and Kotestu the reason they had Kakuzu there is because they already knew all his techniques from their last encounter and had intel on him so of course they won easily and none of the edo akastuki were at their full power except Itachi and Nagato. Kakuzu didn`t have any of the hearts he had before he died and Sasori didn`t have his puppet body etc.

      So if Hanzo fought Kakuzu the battle is heavily in Kakuzu`s favor Hanzo stands now chance.

        Loading editor
    • Naglfar94 wrote:

      Munchvtec wrote: Mifune knew Hanzo and was known for fighting by not allowing his enemies to weave signs. For christs sake, tenten killed a kakuzu mask. Either Hanzo or i have no clue who'd win. In my mind, maybe hanzo is amazing or something :p you guys downplay him because y'all like Kakuzu. Even in the fourth war Izumo and kotetsu caught him off guard. He was equal to Kakashi in taijutsu as seen in the anime. A bunch of chunin and tokubetsu jonin had him roughed up. Kakashi also never used mangekyo, which if he did...... hahaha. Also, hanzo and mifune barely even fought....hanzo essentially let him win or to be honest.....beat himself. :p

      No Kakuzu was far beyond Kakashi`s level what makes you think he was equal to Kakashi? Kakshi was getting his butt handed to him and if it wasn`t for Shikamaru and the others he would be dead his heart was just about to be torn out a bit into that fight Kakshi dominated him big time. As for Izumo and Kotestu the reason they had Kakuzu there is because they already knew all his techniques from their last encounter and had intel on him so of course they won easily and none of the edo akastuki were at their full power except Itachi and Nagato. Kakuzu didn`t have any of the hearts he had before he died and Sasori didn`t have his puppet body etc.

      So if Hanzo fought Kakuzu the battle is heavily in Kakuzu`s favor Hanzo stands now chance.

      What do you mean when you say that Itachi and Nagato were at their full power?

        Loading editor
    • of all the Akatsuki in the war Kakuzu was treated the worst, he was nerfed the most, defeated off screen. I feel Kakuzu should have had a bigger part in the war as the fourth strongest Akatsuki IMO he should have wrecked his opponents which just so happened to be a group of fodder, Darui, more fodder, Ino-Shika-Cho and even more fodder. he at least should have been moved to a more relevant area so that we could get some more badassery from Kakuzu.

        Loading editor
    • Tengen Toppa Ita-Sasuke wrote:

      What do you mean when you say that Itachi and Nagato were at their full power?

      what I mean by that is the edo tensei jutsu was actually an upgrade to nagato and Itachi despite the common knowledge that those revived are not at their full in edo mode. It was actually a help to them as Itachi did not have his illness holding him down anymore so he could fight 100% and Nagato had his body restored (partially) as his legs didn`t recover 100% from the damage from Hanzo but they were restored enough for Nagato to completely blitz Killer Bee and Naruto and nearly kill them both at the same time something living Nagato as he was relying on that spider like thingy he was in to walk around in and using the Pains to fought for him could not ever do due to leg damage. And a living Itachi would not be able to spam Susanoo as if he has EMS if he was still alive due to his illness lowering his stamina.

      Kakuzu however was revived without any of the original hearts he had so he didn`t have all the justu he used to have just pretty much only the earth grudge fear was left. And his foes already knew his abilities after fighting him before+Edo Tensei lowering his full power.
        Loading editor
    • Hanzo is tied with Hiruzen with the characters that received nonsense hype but always looked like shit , At least Hanzo has a a feat though.

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message