FANDOM


  • This is Part 1 Choji with full rest after his fight with Jirobo and at full chakra. He also has the Akimichi clan's special Three Coloured Pills.

    Konohamaru is as he was in Part 2 during the 4SWW. Although most of his techniques were anime only, for this debate they are all accepted.

      Loading editor
    • I think Choji will win because of his Butterfly Mode.

        Loading editor
    • With his filler and OVA feats, Konohamaru destroys. This is completely one-sided.

        Loading editor
    • Marc Zaddy wrote: With his filler and OVA feats, Konohamaru destroys. This is completely one-sided.

      Which are? I was only counting Ash pile burning and Shuriken Shadow clone

        Loading editor
    • Ishi208 wrote:

      Marc Zaddy wrote: With his filler and OVA feats, Konohamaru destroys. This is completely one-sided.

      Which are? I was only counting Ash pile burning and Shuriken Shadow clone

      Those two would be enough, but he also has multi-shodaw clone jutsu.

        Loading editor
    • butterfly mode is overkill, if the other two wont help the last pill will surely curpstomp konohamaru, lets be reminded, chojis enemy was a middle-class jounin after acivating CS version 2, and choji casually one-shotted him, to bad this was the one and only badass moment of him in the entire series :(

        Loading editor
    • GreatestSin wrote: butterfly mode is overkill, if the other two wont help the last pill will surely curpstomp konohamaru

      The problem with that is, Choji would beat long before he has the chance to transform. Jirobo could've done the same, but he played around until it was too late.

        Loading editor
    • ^choji was able to endure some attacks before being forced to take the pills, the red one would be overkill but even green and yellow should cause his win :I

      btw, how strong was konohamaru at part2? i remember sexy jutsu, shadow clone and rasengan, but nothing that really makes him stronger than jirobo :)

        Loading editor
    • His fight with Temari and Naruto says it all. Choji won't resort to any pills, unless he's at the end of his rope. Konohamaru, however, can end this right out the gate with a mutli-shadow clone shuriken technique. Which he will start with, it's his go to move. Or he could fry Choji with burning ash, then light him up. Either way, Konohamaru has too many ways to end this before Choji can retaliate.

        Loading editor
    • After watching the fight again *wipes away tears* I think Choji easily could eat the pills before Konohamaru does anything and since Choji is a tank in sandals, could take whatever Konohamaru throws at him and squash him like a kikaichū. #Chojifor8thHokage

        Loading editor
    • Konohamaru couldn't beat a single member of the Konoha 11 even if his life depended on it.

        Loading editor
    • Uchiahmasters wrote: Konohamaru couldn't beat a single member of the Konoha 11 even if his life depended on it.

      what is with ino?

        Loading editor
    • GreatestSin wrote:

      Uchiahmasters wrote: Konohamaru couldn't beat a single member of the Konoha 11 even if his life depended on it.

      what is with ino?

      even Ino would destroy Konohamaru in an all out battle.

        Loading editor
    • Uchiahmasters wrote: Konohamaru couldn't beat a single member of the Konoha 11 even if his life depended on it.

      If you mean the Konoha members in Part 2 I agree but, if you are saying them in Part I vs Part 2 Konohamaru, I disagree. I am certain he can beat Ino and Sakura. Tenten possiblu but it's 4/10 chance for him.

      On to the topic, Choji beats Konohamaru with mid difficulty. The Super Expansion Jutsu for the win!

        Loading editor
    • I say konahamaru. He has a few things Choji doesn`t one thing being general speed Pt 1 Choji is pretty slow. And Rasengan=defeat none of the Pt 1 genin can survive a Rasengan and the only reason Kabuto lived is because rapid healing.

        Loading editor
    • will choji survive rasengan???

        Loading editor
    • Namikazenaruto9 wrote: will choji survive rasengan???

      No.

        Loading editor
    • Namikazenaruto9 wrote: will choji survive rasengan???

      it should hurt him immense but with the red pill he oneshots him :)

        Loading editor
    • GreatestSin wrote:

      Namikazenaruto9 wrote: will choji survive rasengan???

      it should hurt him immense but with the red pill he oneshots him :)

      He'd die if hit by one. Which he would be, Kono is faster.

        Loading editor
    • Marc Zaddy wrote: He'd die if hit by one. Which he would be, Kono is faster.

      he survived a rather big beat down by a physically strong jounin-level enemy, a rasengan will hurt him but i dont think it would defeat him because of a single hit, and in red-pill mode he is fast enough to blitz a person who is (via powerscaling) able to blitz CS1-sasuke while using 2-tomoe sharingan :)

        Loading editor
    • GreatestSin wrote:

      Marc Zaddy wrote: He'd die if hit by one. Which he would be, Kono is faster.

      he survived a rather big beat down by a physically strong jounin-level enemy, a rasengan will hurt him but i dont think it would defeat him because of a single hit, and in red-pill mode he is fast enough to blitz a person who is (via powerscaling) able to blitz CS1-sasuke while using 2-tomoe sharingan :)

      It would kill him, Rasengan is concentrated, it created a crater just from exploding outward, Choji would die when hit by that. Choji is fragile as a kid when not giant. Who is faster than CS1 Sasuke? Where do you pull that from? Jirobo has zero speed, he never did a single thing with speed.

        Loading editor
    • Well, remember that not every Rasengan is the same strength, and that Kono's Rasengan against Pain was pretty small. Think of the Vanishing Rasengan, it only puts a sizable dent in a tree. Kono's normal rasengan isn't that much bigger, so I think Choji would be able to take a hit from it.

      @Marc Zaddy, I can't be sure, but I think he's referring to the fact that he was able to so soundly beat Sasuke when Sasuke was fighting them. But then again, he had the other Sound Four with him so idk if thats what he meant.

        Loading editor
    • Marc Zaddy wrote: It would kill him, Rasengan is concentrated, it created a crater just from exploding outward, Choji would die when hit by that. Choji is fragile as a kid when not giant. Who is faster than CS1 Sasuke? Where do you pull that from? Jirobo has zero speed, he never did a single thing with speed.

      well, i dont think choji will stay there and not transform something at all :/

      and for CS1-sasuke-speed: i powerscaled jirobo to the other sound ninjas who easily kept up with CS1-sasuke, and choji in red-pill-mode was able to speedblitz such a person, therefore is red-pill-choji faster than CS1-sasuke :)

        Loading editor
    • GreatestSin wrote:

      Marc Zaddy wrote: It would kill him, Rasengan is concentrated, it created a crater just from exploding outward, Choji would die when hit by that. Choji is fragile as a kid when not giant. Who is faster than CS1 Sasuke? Where do you pull that from? Jirobo has zero speed, he never did a single thing with speed.

      well, i dont think choji will stay there and not transform something at all :/

      and for CS1-sasuke-speed: i powerscaled jirobo to the other sound ninjas who easily kept up with CS1-sasuke, and choji in red-pill-mode was able to speedblitz such a person, therefore is red-pill-choji faster than CS1-sasuke :)

      not to mention choji dodged a punch at point blank range(just after eating red pill)................

        Loading editor
    • GreatestSin wrote:

      Marc Zaddy wrote: It would kill him, Rasengan is concentrated, it created a crater just from exploding outward, Choji would die when hit by that. Choji is fragile as a kid when not giant. Who is faster than CS1 Sasuke? Where do you pull that from? Jirobo has zero speed, he never did a single thing with speed.

      well, i dont think choji will stay there and not transform something at all :/

      and for CS1-sasuke-speed: i powerscaled jirobo to the other sound ninjas who easily kept up with CS1-sasuke, and choji in red-pill-mode was able to speedblitz such a person, therefore is red-pill-choji faster than CS1-sasuke :)

      He won't have a choice. Konohamaru is faster, by feats.

      Scaling is flawed, especially since Jirobo later shows nothing speed wise when fighting Choji or any, for that matter. That logic is just all over thas place.

        Loading editor
    • ^he is comparable to the others, so he should ahve at least 80% of the others's speed, and choji easily speecblitzed that...

        Loading editor
    • GreatestSin wrote: ^he is comparable to the others, so he should ahve at least 80% of the others's speed, and choji easily speecblitzed that...

      That's an arbitrary number you attached to him, that doesn't hold any weight. People comparable, which he really isn't, they all call him weak and pathetic, doesn't mean you share their speed. Not that thast level of speed could blitz anyway.

        Loading editor
    • I don'think a Rasengan would beat Choji espescially seeing that Jigokudo(Naraka path) was perfectely fine after he got hit by it. Choji's handled maybe worse going up against CS2 Jirobo. Choza blocked searing ash cloud with expansion and got up just fine and although its not the exact same thing, Bee blocked Itachi's shurikens with Gyuki's partial hand transformation so I don't see why Choji can't do something similar if Konohamaru uses Shuriken shadow clone jutsu(Although It might be easier to dodge than I'm making it out to be). Konohamaru has guts but I meant this as an "Intent to kill" fight so I would think with no mercy Choji wins.

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message