FANDOM


  • I want to get into Naruto (Well, more like just Boruto) but i am curious if an anime adaptation is in the works.

      Loading editor
    • Uhm...Since The Manga Hasn't Even Started Yet, It Probably Won't Be Picked Up For An Anime For Maybe Probably 1-2 Years, If Not More? Especially Since The Naruto Anime Itself Isn't Done Yet, lol.

        Loading editor
    • Knowing Hayato Date (director of the Naruto anime series) wants to keep the series going on as long as possible, I'm sure the Boruto manga will be made into an anime once the Shippuden series is done with, which may be this year or next if there won't be anymore fillers after the upcoming Itachi arc (I'm sure they'll make Naruto Gaiden and the rest of the light novels into anime as well).

        Loading editor
    • There's Supposed To Be A Kaguya Thing After The Itachi Series, Which Is Probably Going To Be More Filler. http://www.saiyanisland.com/2015/12/naruto-shippuden-itachi-episodes-in-march-kaguya-later-2016/ Second Paragraph. Considering The Fact That The Itachi Anime Doesn't Start Until Spring, If This Tsunade Filler Ends Within January, We Might Get Some Canon Episodes In February And Maybe March, lol.

        Loading editor
    • Jiraiya's fillers will reach its climax on February where Naruto and Sasuke will clash one more time with their new powers in episode #446, and we'll get Itachi Shinden arc on March. Perhaps we'll get either Kaguya canon episodes OR the other characters dreams on the rest of February before Itachi Shinden arc but still unconfirmed.

        Loading editor
    • Shakhmoot wrote: Jiraiya's fillers will reach its climax on February where Naruto and Sasuke will clash one more time with their new powers in episode #446, and we'll get Itachi Shinden arc on March. Perhaps we'll get either Kaguya canon episodes OR the other characters dreams on the rest of February before Itachi Shinden arc but still unconfirmed.

      how can you say that so surely?

        Loading editor
    • it will, naruto is a gaint cash cow, they will make a anime as soon as possible even if they need to use a hugh amount of fillers again :)

        Loading editor
    • GreatestSin wrote: it will, naruto is a gaint cash cow, they will make a anime as soon as possible even if they need to use a hugh amount of fillers again :)

      They'll make sure they get every penny from Naruto first.

        Loading editor
    • ^of course, they will do that :) i already saw that they would use the IT for their own evil plans and make a infinite filler nightmare for the fans,

      and now i think IF we get a the ending of naruto before the boruto manga got enough chapters than they will mostlikely finish the story of the manga but wont show ch.700, if i was the studio i would use this opportunity in order to make a filler hel about naruto and co getting older and fill it with pairing-BS, than after 3 or so years we will get ch.700 and naruto gaiden in one go, which will inevitably lead the studio into the boruto manga which will have surely get enough chapters for the animation :I

        Loading editor
    • Well Considering Chapter 700 Is Considered The End Of The Naruto Manga BECAUSE Of The Flash Forward To Him Achieving His Dream, I Don't Think They'd Do Fillers And Shit Right In Between The 2 Episodes Because Of That Fact.

        Loading editor
    • ^they dont care if it fits, as long as they can put filler into the story it will allow them to milk more of naruto, and if we simply consider the timeline of gaiden it will fit really really good, and since "the last" showed that lots fans will watch a movie only to see their favorite chars getting together i wouldnt really doubt that filler about "how canon pairings came together" gives the studio a lot of filler materials that doesnt require high-quality writing (as fit they had ever done something like that XD )

      plus, im sure a lot of people are interesting in seeing the story about the pairing which dont include SS/SN/NS/HN ^_^ at least i would like to see choji and the black-girl coming together, or sai and ino, ok, im a bit interested in how sakura and sasuke came togehter too :I (i cant imagine it without making sasuke OOC :( )

        Loading editor
    • Bob1200 wrote: There's Supposed To Be A Kaguya Thing After The Itachi Series, Which Is Probably Going To Be More Filler. http://www.saiyanisland.com/2015/12/naruto-shippuden-itachi-episodes-in-march-kaguya-later-2016/ Second Paragraph. Considering The Fact That The Itachi Anime Doesn't Start Until Spring, If This Tsunade Filler Ends Within January, We Might Get Some Canon Episodes In February And Maybe March, lol.

      its not Kaguya filler

        Loading editor
    • Saiyan Island Says It Might Be Filler. Read The Link Bruh.

        Loading editor
    • Bob1200 wrote: Saiyan Island Says It Might Be Filler. Read The Link Bruh.

      There won't be Kaguya filler. It's when she will finally be introduced

        Loading editor
    • To quote FF-Suzaku from here:

      FF-Suzaku wrote: Christ. I wish people who don't know any Japanese would fucking stop trying to translate Naruto news.

      原作 ("original work") means the author's original work that all the derivative works are based on. In the case of Naruto, 原作 always refers to the original Naruto manga by Masashi Kishimoto. In short, "canon."

      In Japanese, "filler" is referred to as オリジナルストーリー (literally the English words "original story"), sometimes as アニメオリジナルストーリー ("anime original story") or アニメ版オリジナルストーリー ("anime version original story").

      In short 原作 = original work = canon. オリジナルストーリー = original story = filler.

      The blog's "end of the year" message is:

      We appreciate all of your rooting for Naruto Shippuden this year, thank you very much.
      The end of the original work Naruto, the theatrical release of Boruto, and the start of our original Jiraiya Ninja Scrolls arc -- this has been a big year for the staff at Pierrot.
      Next year, there will be Itachi Shinden, and then from the original work... Kaguya is coming.
      We humbly thank you for your ongoing support of Naruto Shippuden.
      (Here's the key visual for the Jiraiya Ninja Scrolls arc, drawn by Kurotsu-san.)


      In other words: "Next year we'll release Itachi Shinden, and return to canon with the arrival of Kaguya."

      So, yeah. It's not going to be filler. We're getting back to canon.

      FINALLY!

      As for "will Boruto-series get its own anime-series"-question, I don't see why not.

        Loading editor
    • Fillers are just killing the feels for the show. Next Gen. anime? Hell yeah! :-)

        Loading editor
    • Naruto Uzumaki Official
      Naruto Uzumaki Official removed this reply because:
      because i didn't know that what i wrote
      16:31, January 9, 2016
      This reply has been removed
    • ^Against the rules, pal. (^_^)

        Loading editor
    • When it comes to the Boruto Anime it's not about if they well do it but it's about when they well do it. Lets face it their isn't even a one percent chance that they can do the anime this year. In my opinion we might get the anime late next year it all depends on what they are planning on doing with shippuden and what Naruto Gaiden well be like. My theory is they well finish shippuden by the end of this year and then they well spend the first half of 2017 working on the Naruto Gaiden Anime they are also probably going to rehash The last and the Boruto movie. I think that by the latest they well start the Anime at the end of 2018 people are speculating that they might animate the Naruto novels and throw those into shippuden which could be a possibility. All I can say is if Shippuden doesn't end within the next year we aren't getting the Boruto Anime any time soon.

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message