1. what exactly is the proof that rinnegan alone is enough to shield itself from genjutsu? let's stop the Bullsh!t cause we ALL know that sasuke's full power rinnegan is what kept him from being effected by infinite tsukuyomi.
2. now with the black zetsu quoting that the "rinnegan?" shielded him from tsukuyomi. but notice he stated it in a question mark. surely someone as wise and "been there since the beginning" would know that rinnegan is immune to V-gen. therefore zetsu doesn't understand the difference between rinnegan and sasuke's rinnegan. (and fyi, each rinnegan have some exclusive abilities)
3. what exactly is this "full power rinnegan"? it's obvious that the rinnegan with the sharingan tomoes is the full powered version or atleast the superior version of base rinnegan. the very same form in which zetsu was questioning.
4. where is my proof that seperates base to Fullpowered rinnegan besides visual changes? in naruto GAIDEN arc, when sasuke was with hokage naruto, sarada and orochimaru. he quoted "finally my eye power(s) have come back" and naruto followed with "your eye power(s) weakened?" you can call it assumptions all you like, but i find his immunity to gen to be one of these powers(plural). and even if it's not, that statement still holds more weight than blindly stating any rinnegan is immune to tsukuyomi. that's just my input
5. also...let's get to the point of tsukuyomi(itachi uses). tsukyomi is UNBREAKABLE. it cannot be broken unless quote by itachi himself in pts "tsukuyomi cannot be beaten, only a sharingan user with the same blood as me can defeat me" (sasuke uchiha exclusive) now whether or not by "blood" he meant family or uchiha clan is unknown. but one thing is for certain. kakashi and nagato are neither of those. now you can pull the whole kaguya lineage nonsense. but that's just too far of an assumption, so that comes to conclusion. if tsukuyomi is unbreakable except to uchiha sharingan users, then why would nagato not be included just because he has rinnegan? that makes no sense, even by naruto standards.
FINAL: i haven't read the english databook cause it's so hard to find one online and honestly, unless i buy one, i'm not trusting any source. i've heard rumors someone named "lightsnake" manipulated the translation in favor of nagato to have him immuned to genjutsu. i'm not an itachi fanboy. i'm perfectly fine with sasuke having an out to tsukuyomi, but i do not approve of desperate nagato fanboys trying to leech on sasuke's blessed uchiha AND indra successor feats over something as petty as one question mark quote that says "rinnegan". for all i know, he could've just been talking about the class. like how EMS is a sharingan? yes, MS and EMS have several times been called just straight up sharingans in the manga. not every time will they go in detail and call it by it's tier names.
BONUS: sasuke does not have tsukuyomi. he only has a stronger generic visual genjutsu with his MS, no time manipulation according to danzo. so don't try to pull the whole "Killer B countered tsukuyomi". it's been debunked.
Listen, while I even agree that the Rinnegan isn't immune to all Genjutsu, it's still really just our opinion. So far the only time we've seen of Genjutsu vs. Rinnegan is Sasuke vs. Infinite Tsukuyomi, so the theory that Rinnegan resists all Genjutsu (since Infinite Tsukuyomi is the strongest Genjutsu) does make some sense.
Also, you theory that Sasuke's Rinnegan is the best Rinnegan is a little odd. You're implying that Sasuke has a dojutsu superior to Hagoromo himself, and I'm not sure I believe that.
But listen. The forums aren't a place for you to to yell that everyone is flat out wrong. They're for discussion. Debate. Don't start threads simply claiming that you're right and any opinion against you is wrong. The only reason I'm not closing this is because people might actually come and discuss/debate with you, which is the point of these threads. So in conclusions, make a thread to have a discussion, not to announce to the world that you're right.
FINAL: i haven't read the english databook cause it's so hard to find one online and honestly, unless i buy one, i'm not trusting any source. i've heard rumors someone named "lightsnake" manipulated the translation in favor of nagato to have him immuned to genjutsu.
This is the truth. I don't know if that is that guys name, but the databook entry for Nagato doesn't say anything about the Rinnegan being immune to all genjutsu. Whenever this is added to any article, feel free to remove it and link the editor this post.