FANDOM


  • We all now know that Shin Sr. and his clones are not true Uchiha. Hence, his main sharingan was probably stolen from someone else. We also know that Mangekyo powers are not unique (both Itachi and Sasuke had Amaterasu; it's also possible that either Izuna or Madara possessed the black flames, since Tobirama was familiar with it. Also Kamui). However, so far it has been suggested that the eye pattern of an Uchiha's Mangekyo is uinque. That might explain why all the Shin clones' Mangekyo pattern is the same.

    However, there's a problem here. Since Shin Sr. isn't a true Uchiha, his clones shouldn't possess the Sharingan i.e. they would have to be implanted. But is it really possible to clone a Sharingan, so that its unique pattern and powers can be replicated? Or was Shin created by Orochimaru through some unknown Uchiha's DNA? Because since all the Shin clones have the same MS as the original, it must imply that Shin Sr.'s DNA has the genes for his own Sharingan. Or is it that Shin Sr. cloned his stolen Sharingan and implanted into his clones? I think the first option seems more reasonable.

    What are your thoughts on this?

      Loading editor
    • I say that Shin Sr. cloned "his" right eye and implanted the new eyes in his clones and all over his body. Or, maybe, since his clones were created from his teeth and nerves, there's the chance the Sharingan became a part of the clones' genes and "naturally" manifested. Meaning that, were the clones to have offsprings, said offsprings would awaken their own Sharingan as well.

        Loading editor
    • it is possible that shin implanted itself the sharingan, than his DNA changed t it and made hima "pseudo"-real-uchiha, his clones obviously get his DNA copied which means that they get the same MS from the beginning ^_^

        Loading editor
    • Personally I'd say Shin's Sharingan essentially became his own after transplantation/genetic modification/whatever was done to him to gain it. The reason of this can be his unique genetic makeup, which, as we know, can accept any genetic material without rejection, so when it incorporates into Shin, it substantially turns into his own genetic material. That's the way how his clones might be able to inherit his Sharingan: although Shin is not an Uchiha, he adopted their genetic material (basically their eyes) and during the cloning process the resulting clones also receive it from him as if it was his own from the birth.

      Besides, I still haven't made out if Shin Sr. and his offsrings are able to deactivate the Sharingan at will or not. As far as I know there was nowhere shown they really can.

        Loading editor
    • That's not how genetics work, though.

        Loading editor
    • Elveonora wrote: That's not how genetics work, though.

      this isn't the real world we're talking about though.

        Loading editor
    • Ravenlot 27 wrote: Besides, I still haven't made out if Shin Sr. and his offsrings are able to deactivate the Sharingan at will or not. As far as I know there was nowhere shown they really can.

      Yeah we haven't really seen them deactivate it. Also, Shin Sr.'s wiki page says he succumbed to his injuries. But what's the point of all those Sharingans in his head and arm if not for Izanagi? Gaiden was soooo unsatisfactory. Also, what were those little Sharingan creatures? There should be another movie or manga series that explains these stuffs. Also, why didn't those Shin clones manifest Susanoo, since they have the Double Mangekyo? Is it because they're not true Uchihas? Or is it because those two eyes are basically just replicas of Shin Sr.'s right eye?

        Loading editor
    • BakumatsuWarrior wrote:

      Ravenlot 27 wrote: Besides, I still haven't made out if Shin Sr. and his offsrings are able to deactivate the Sharingan at will or not. As far as I know there was nowhere shown they really can.

      Yeah we haven't really seen them deactivate it. Also, Shin Sr.'s wiki page says he succumbed to his injuries. But what's the point of all those Sharingans in his head and arm if not for Izanagi? Gaiden was soooo unsatisfactory. Also, what were those little Sharingan creatures? There should be another movie or manga series that explains these stuffs. Also, why didn't those Shin clones manifest Susanoo, since they have the Double Mangekyo? Is it because they're not true Uchihas? Or is it because those two eyes are basically just replicas of Shin Sr.'s right eye?

      Agreed, I was also really dissapointed too many questions about Shin's origin, abilities, additional details etc remained unanswered in Gaiden. Shin was betayed and died, his clones were put into the orphanage - the end of the story. I unterstand the main character of the series was actually Sarada, but I'd say Shin's topic couldn't be thrown out of the scene just like that.

        Loading editor
    • BakumatsuWarrior wrote:

      Yeah we haven't really seen them deactivate it. Also, Shin Sr.'s wiki page says he succumbed to his injuries. But what's the point of all those Sharingans in his head and arm if not for Izanagi? Gaiden was soooo unsatisfactory. Also, what were those little Sharingan creatures? There should be another movie or manga series that explains these stuffs. Also, why didn't those Shin clones manifest Susanoo, since they have the Double Mangekyo? Is it because they're not true Uchihas? Or is it because those two eyes are basically just replicas of Shin Sr.'s right eye?

      If we are assuming Oro was the one who "made" shin and transplanted Shin Sr with his first set of Sharingan then we kind of know the extent of Oro's Uchiha knowledge. Remember that the Uchiha were extremely secretive of their eye techniques too, just like the Hyuga. Only Madara, Itachi, and Uchiha from the warring era knew about Izanami and Izanagi. Danzo learned it from research and Sasuke learned it from fighting Danzo. Very rare non uchiha knew about these techniques.

      Shin may of very well thought that having multiple eyes implanted in his skin means more power but didn't know how to utilize them like Danzo did. He could very well have extras because of the extent he used Kamui for travel and replaced eyes that went blind. Point is we do not know the extent of his Uchiha knowledge.

        Loading editor
    • It is now part of his DNA. His body integrated his Sharingan and the KKG. So since they are clones, their blood would awaken the SAME Mangekyo. Their kids will have their own Mangekyo if they have kids.

        Loading editor
    • QuakingStar wrote: It is now part of his DNA. His body integrated his Sharingan and the KKG. So since they are clones, their blood would awaken the SAME Mangekyo. Their kids will have their own Mangekyo if they have kids.

      agree, this makes the most sense exspecially since he has a "special body" ^_^

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message