FANDOM


  • Neji in Shipudden and Sasuke with his three tomoe Sharingan in Shippuden and he can only go into Stage 1 Curse Mark (if that makes a difference). No other version of the sharingan is at his disposal but both are going all out.

    This fight was inspired after I watched Neji go one v one against Kidomaru. After seeing how much of a beast Neji was with his Byakugan I wanted to see of you guys think he can go toe to toe with Mr Sauce. I personally think he could!

      Loading editor
    • Sadly, Neji became very irrelevant and hasn't been in any major fights and has done next to nothing in Shippuden. All we know, is that according to the third databook, he had apparently surpassed all other members of his clan and was the strongest Hyuga at the time. However, we don't know what he could do in Part 2 and thus there's no way to tell who is stronger at the beginning of Shippuden.

        Loading editor
    • This could be fairly even. Sasuke wouldn't want to get into a taijutsu fight for obvious reasons, but Neji can counter any ninjutsu with the Palm Rotation and can use the Vacuum Palm to attack from a distance.

        Loading editor
    • Tyrecethegreat wrote: Neji in Shipudden and Sasuke with his three tomoe Sharingan in Shippuden and he can only go into Stage 1 Curse Mark (if that makes a difference). No other version of the sharingan is at his disposal but both are going all out.

      This fight was inspired after I watched Neji go one v one against Kidomaru. After seeing how much of a beast Neji was with his Byakugan I wanted to see of you guys think he can go toe to toe with Mr Sauce. I personally think he could!

      in part 1 without the CS i could think that neji wins... but all versions af sauce in part 2 are to much, sauces taijutsu was enough to speedblitz naruto :) i dont think neji has a chance, at least he has as much chance as part2-beginning-naruto ^_^

        Loading editor
    • It's difficult to tell thanks to Neji's limited screen time, but i think they would be pretty close.

        Loading editor
    • GreatestSin wrote:

      Tyrecethegreat wrote: Neji in Shipudden and Sasuke with his three tomoe Sharingan in Shippuden and he can only go into Stage 1 Curse Mark (if that makes a difference). No other version of the sharingan is at his disposal but both are going all out.

      This fight was inspired after I watched Neji go one v one against Kidomaru. After seeing how much of a beast Neji was with his Byakugan I wanted to see of you guys think he can go toe to toe with Mr Sauce. I personally think he could!

      in part 1 without the CS i could think that neji wins... but all versions af sauce in part 2 are to much, sauces taijutsu was enough to speedblitz naruto :) i dont think neji has a chance, at least he has as much chance as part2-beginning-naruto ^_^

      Sasuke at the beginning of Shippuden is not too much trouble for Neji. I think they're pretty even. They're both super intelligent 😋

        Loading editor
    • Tyrecethegreat wrote: Sasuke at the beginning of Shippuden is not too much trouble for Neji. I think they're pretty even. They're both super intelligent 😋

      XD if intelligence had something to say in naruto-verse than shikamaru would have been on the same lvl as rinnegan+rinne sharingan+TT+madara and kaguya XD

        Loading editor
    • GreatestSin wrote:

      Tyrecethegreat wrote: Sasuke at the beginning of Shippuden is not too much trouble for Neji. I think they're pretty even. They're both super intelligent 😋

      XD if intelligence had something to say in naruto-verse than shikamaru would have been on the same lvl as rinnegan+rinne sharingan+TT+madara and kaguya XD

      Their intelligence combined with the power they possess buddy

        Loading editor
    • it really depends on which Sasuke were giving these limitations to, because well Neji VS Sasuke from his shippuden debut would be an even match up assuming we're using Neji from his strongest point in shippuden I feel that if we use Sasuke from any other point in shippuden it would be a clear victory for Sasuke. assuming we're using first shippuden appearance Sasuke, I would say Sasuke wins, he has Kirin, he has much more long range potential, he's faster, he wields ninja tools better (especially his sword), he defeated a weakened Orochimaru and he wiped the floor with team 7.

        Loading editor
    • Kirin requires too much prep for it to be useful in every fight and even when the storm clouds are gathered there's still quite a bit of time while the jutsu is 'charging'. Long-ranged attacks would have to be extremely fast and precise to get past Neji's Byakugan. The same with ninja tools, unless Sasuke has a way to negate the rotation.

        Loading editor
    • Curse of Hatred wrote: Kirin requires too much prep for it to be useful in every fight and even when the storm clouds are gathered there's still quite a bit of time while the jutsu is 'charging'. Long-ranged attacks would have to be extremely fast and precise to get past Neji's Byakugan. The same with ninja tools, unless Sasuke has a way to negate the rotation.

      he could use a continuous stream of fire style until Neji runs out of chakra, since his chakra reserves are monstrously bigger than Neji's he could simply outlast Neji's rotation with fire or lightning style, especially since Hyuga are known more for having extreme chakra control rather than having large chakra reserves.

        Loading editor
    • Any source for Sasuke having 'monstrously bigger' reserves? I mean obviously by the war Sasuke is in a completely different league, but pre-MS I would argue that they would have similar reserves. Better chakra control means that can use less of it to perform a jutsu, so I'm pretty confident Neji could just spam rotation till he gets dizzy. Also he could use the Vacuum Palm to push fire techniques away, not sure if that would work against lightning though... And Sasuke doesn't seem like he has the patience to outlast whatever Neji's rotation limit is. I think he would rather change tactics and try a different approach if his current one isn't working.

        Loading editor
    • Curse of Hatred wrote: Any source for Sasuke having 'monstrously bigger' reserves? I mean obviously by the war Sasuke is in a completely different league, but pre-MS I would argue that they would have similar reserves. Better chakra control means that can use less of it to perform a jutsu, so I'm pretty confident Neji could just spam rotation till he gets dizzy. Also he could use the Vacuum Palm to push fire techniques away, not sure if that would work against lightning though... And Sasuke doesn't seem like he has the patience to outlast whatever Neji's rotation limit is. I think he would rather change tactics and try a different approach if his current one isn't working.

      Sasuke's always had huge chakra reserves due to being the most recent incarnation of Indra, whereas Hyuga were never known for having large chakra reserves like the Uzumaki, Uchiha and Senju are. while Neji has large reserves for Hyuga standards his reserves don't compare to pre MS Sasuke as he has large reserves for Uchiha standards which are much larger than Hyuga standards. Neji's reserves are at best above average and when compared to the Uchiha his reserves are rather small. I don't believe Neji would have the chakra reserves to have his rotation outlast Sasuke's fire or lightning style.

        Loading editor
    • Uchiahmasters wrote:

      Curse of Hatred wrote: Any source for Sasuke having 'monstrously bigger' reserves? I mean obviously by the war Sasuke is in a completely different league, but pre-MS I would argue that they would have similar reserves. Better chakra control means that can use less of it to perform a jutsu, so I'm pretty confident Neji could just spam rotation till he gets dizzy. Also he could use the Vacuum Palm to push fire techniques away, not sure if that would work against lightning though... And Sasuke doesn't seem like he has the patience to outlast whatever Neji's rotation limit is. I think he would rather change tactics and try a different approach if his current one isn't working.

      Sasuke's always had huge chakra reserves due to being the most recent incarnation of Indra, whereas Hyuga were never known for having large chakra reserves like the Uzumaki, Uchiha and Senju are. while Neji has large reserves for Hyuga standards his reserves don't compare to pre MS Sasuke as he has large reserves for Uchiha standards which are much larger than Hyuga standards. Neji's reserves are at best above average and when compared to the Uchiha his reserves are rather small. I don't believe Neji would have the chakra reserves to have his rotation outlast Sasuke's fire or lightning style.

      The Uchiha were renown for their powerful chakra, not large amount of it. While it's obvious that they do indeed have larger chakra reserves than the average person, so do the Hyuga, especially the main family members who directly inherited Hamura's chakra, such as Neji. While I do agree that Sasuke's chakra would be larger and stronger since he is Indra's reincarnation and a Uchiha, it wouldn't be significantly larger or stronger. With Neji's much higher level of chakra control, I'd say that would pretty much close up the gap that they have when it comes to chakra reserves.

        Loading editor
    • Legendary Super Saiya-Jin 4 wrote:

      Uchiahmasters wrote:

      Curse of Hatred wrote: Any source for Sasuke having 'monstrously bigger' reserves? I mean obviously by the war Sasuke is in a completely different league, but pre-MS I would argue that they would have similar reserves. Better chakra control means that can use less of it to perform a jutsu, so I'm pretty confident Neji could just spam rotation till he gets dizzy. Also he could use the Vacuum Palm to push fire techniques away, not sure if that would work against lightning though... And Sasuke doesn't seem like he has the patience to outlast whatever Neji's rotation limit is. I think he would rather change tactics and try a different approach if his current one isn't working.

      Sasuke's always had huge chakra reserves due to being the most recent incarnation of Indra, whereas Hyuga were never known for having large chakra reserves like the Uzumaki, Uchiha and Senju are. while Neji has large reserves for Hyuga standards his reserves don't compare to pre MS Sasuke as he has large reserves for Uchiha standards which are much larger than Hyuga standards. Neji's reserves are at best above average and when compared to the Uchiha his reserves are rather small. I don't believe Neji would have the chakra reserves to have his rotation outlast Sasuke's fire or lightning style.

      The Uchiha were renown for their powerful chakra, not large amount of it. While it's obvious that they do indeed have larger chakra reserves than the average person, so do the Hyuga, especially the main family members who directly inherited Hamura's chakra, such as Neji. While I do agree that Sasuke's chakra would be larger and stronger since he is Indra's reincarnation and a Uchiha, it wouldn't be significantly larger or stronger. With Neji's much higher level of chakra control, I'd say that would pretty much close up the gap that they have when it comes to chakra reserves.

      where was it stated that the Hyuga have above average chakra reserves?

        Loading editor
    • I'll concede the point about chakra reserves. But I don't think fire style techniques will be that effective against Neji, like I stated in my last post. That means, to me at least, the only advantages Sasuke has is lightning style and bigger chakra reserves. Doing a constant stream of jutsu in the hopes of outlasting rotation still doesn't seem to fit Sasuke's fighting style imo.

        Loading editor
    • Curse of Hatred wrote: I'll concede the point about chakra reserves. But I don't think fire style techniques will be that effective against Neji, like I stated in my last post. That means, to me at least, the only advantages Sasuke has is lightning style and bigger chakra reserves. Doing a constant stream of jutsu in the hopes of outlasting rotation still doesn't seem to fit Sasuke's fighting style imo.

      I respectfully understand that, although I still feel Sasuke wins relatively easily. besides even if Sasuke gets hit with 64 palms the curse mark would allow Sasuke to survive in a similar manner to how nine tails chakra allowed Naruto to do the same.

        Loading editor
    • @UchihaMasters Where was it stated that the Uchiha have above average chakra reserves?

        Loading editor
    • Legendary Super Saiya-Jin 4 wrote: @UchihaMasters Where was it stated that the Uchiha have above average chakra reserves?

      the only Uchiha we've seen who didn't have huge chakra reserves was Itachi. and it was stated many times that the Uchiha had large chakra reserves.

        Loading editor
    • @Uchihamasters I'm not saying that they don't. It was never officially stated that the Senju, Uzumaki, or Uchiha all had large chakra reserves. It was just heavily implied and there is a lot of evidence and common sense that backs it up. Although there isn't as much for the Hyuga, there is enough to conclude that they have above average chakra reserves too.

        Loading editor
    • Legendary Super Saiya-Jin 4 wrote: @Uchihamasters I'm not saying that they don't. It was never officially stated that the Senju, Uzumaki, or Uchiha all had large chakra reserves. It was just heavily implied and there is a lot of evidence and common sense that backs it up. Although there isn't as much for the Hyuga, there is enough to conclude that they have above average chakra reserves too.

      and I would respectfully agree with that the Hyuga have above average chakra reserves just not nearly to the same extent as the Uchiha.

        Loading editor
    • @Uchihamasters Not to the same extent, but in this case, since this is Neji vs. Sasuke. I'd say they both definitely have above average chakra reserves due to their ancestry and Neji's superior chakra control would make up for Sasuke having more and stronger chakra due to being an incarnate. Either way, the chakra scenario isn't that important. I believe Neji could counter most of Sasuke's fire release, however, the lightning release may be more difficult.

        Loading editor
    • Legendary Super Saiya-Jin 4 wrote: @Uchihamasters Not to the same extent, but in this case, since this is Neji vs. Sasuke. I'd say they both definitely have above average chakra reserves due to their ancestry and Neji's superior chakra control would make up for Sasuke having more and stronger chakra due to being an incarnate. Either way, the chakra scenario isn't that important. I believe Neji could counter most of Sasuke's fire release, however, the lightning release may be more difficult.

      I can respect that.

        Loading editor
    • Is there any lightning technique that would be able to hit Neji? Long-ranged attacks like chidori stream or projectiles can either be dodged or blocked with rotation, unless I'm mistaken.

        Loading editor
    • Curse of Hatred wrote: Is there any lightning technique that would be able to hit Neji? Long-ranged attacks like chidori stream or projectiles can either be dodged or blocked with rotation, unless I'm mistaken.

      Yeah, but I doubt Neji can and will spam rotation endlessly. He'd probably try to dodge some of the attacks or counter them with Vacuum Palm, and try to get close so he can take Sasuke out with a Sixty-Four Palms.

        Loading editor
    • Can Vacuum Palm counter lightning style? I don't think Sasuke will let him get that close, his entire gameplan for this fight would consist of him trying to keep Neji at a distance.

        Loading editor
    • Curse of Hatred wrote: Can Vacuum Palm counter lightning style? I don't think Sasuke will let him get that close, his entire gameplan for this fight would consist of him trying to keep Neji at a distance.

      I honestly don't know. Vacuum Palm is done by expelling chakra from the palms and firing it as a high-speed compressed bullet of chakra. It also seems to generate a lot of wind too, and lightning is weak to wind. So maybe the wind it generates will diminish or force the lightning into another direction. But if that's true, it could potentially strengthen fire release since wind is weak to fire.

        Loading editor
    • I think it might only strengthen fire release if they're both going in the same direction. If that makes sense.

        Loading editor
    • Curse of Hatred wrote: I think it might only strengthen fire release if they're both going in the same direction. If that makes sense.

      Although that makes sense, I find it hard to believe that fire release would be considered superior to wind release if it's only stronger when used together. I mean, shinobi commonly fight each other and use nature transformations a lot. There's no doubt that there must have been thousands of battles in which fire release and wind release shinobi faced each other. So if the wind overpowered the fire or just cancelled it out, why would it be considered weaker? As not only can wind enhance fire, it can also enhance water.

        Loading editor
    • I really waned to see this fight happened in the Chunin Exams in part 1.

        Loading editor
    • Sasuke. He can catch Neji in genjutsu, Neji doesn't know about Genjutsu: Sharingan.

        Loading editor
    • i believe byakugan can see through genjutsu,though im not sure to what extent.

      i think lightning will be effective against neji,especially since he will attempt to get in close.also rotation does use a considerable amount of chakra more so when used on a greater scale to block stronger techniques.neji cant just spam it throughout the fight.but nej will still be able to use it a good few times.though its debatable how effective a direct lightning attack would be im not sure rotation would defend against chidori nagashi travelling through the ground.chidori nagashi is also detrimental to gentle fist taijutsu since as soon as neji gets close he'll be electrocuted.

      also,if sasuke activates cs2 this is over

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message