FANDOM


  • what do you think the possibilities are, i do not want to see the byakugan, or the Rinne Sharingan or any form of sharingan or Rinnegan. i would like to see each of them have unique kekkei genkai that only they have either both of them or each of them have different ones.even if they have no kekkei genkei they will undoubtedly have extremely strong chakra

      Loading editor
    • They don't have the Byakugan, so that's not a possibility.

        Loading editor
    • i never said it was possible i said i do not want them to have it. atleast not a go to technique. but we do not know if its possible for a hyuga to awaken it later on. also we do not know if they have it or not since no manga or anime has been released with them using any ninjutsu or anything. for all we know they could have inherited a blue byakugan. it could be that they inherited naruto's eye color until it is proven otherwise its just speculation. but like i was asking Elv what are your wants, or hopes with them pertaining there special chakra, since they uzumaki and by definition senju chakra as well as Hyuga and by definition Hamura chakra since hinata was given hamura's chakra in the last movie

        Loading editor
    • I already mentioned this in another thread in fact. Naruto has more than 50% of Hagoromo's chakra, let's say 60%. The first Huyga (Hamura's human descendant) had 50% of Hamura's chakra. With Hinata being directly descended from that person, she should have chakra similar to Hamura by less than 50%, depends on how much outbreeding the Hyuga allow, knowing the exact percentage is impossible (even Kishi didn't think of that in so much detail lol), but her chakra is apparently still similar enough to his even after so many generations of Hyuga, so let's say Hinata's chakra is 40% akin that of Hamura's. (they managed to keep it to that level by more common inbreeding than outbreeding).

      This means that Boruto and Himawari (having a half of chakra from each of their parents) have 30% of Hagoromo's chakra and 20% of Hamura's chakra. So even if they didn't inherit the correct genes/chakra for any Kekkei Genkai fancy business or whatever, they should still be very powerful nonetheless. But yeah, Boruto and Himawari have chakra closer to Hagoromo than to Hamura, so no wonder they don't have the Byakugan.

        Loading editor
    • Elveonora wrote: I already mentioned this in another thread in fact. Naruto has more than 50% of Hagoromo's chakra, let's say 60%. The first Huyga (Hamura's human descendant) had 50% of Hamura's chakra. With Hinata being directly descended from that person, she should have chakra similar to Hamura by less than 50%, depends on how much outbreeding the Hyuga allow, knowing the exact percentage is impossible (even Kishi didn't think of that in so much detail lol), but her chakra is apparently still similar enough to his even after so many generations of Hyuga, so let's say Hinata's chakra is 40% akin that of Hamura's. (they managed to keep it to that level by more common inbreeding than outbreeding).

      This means that Boruto and Himawari (having a half of chakra from each of their parents) have 30% of Hagoromo's chakra and 20% of Hamura's chakra. So even if they didn't inherit the correct genes/chakra for any Kekkei Genkai fancy business or whatever, they should still be very powerful nonetheless. But yeah, Boruto and Himawari have chakra closer to Hagoromo than to Hamura, so no wonder they don't have the Byakugan.

      yes but didn't hamura give hinata his power allowing her to destroy the power vessel which means they should have inherited 50% of hamura's power and 25% of Hamura's power and 30% of hagoromo that still means that they would have 55% of the required cells to awaken some nifty power that kaguya had

        Loading editor
    • Dunno, haven't seen the movie yet.

        Loading editor
    • Maybe yes, maybe no; they will definitely have strong chakras. And since Boruto's personality seems like that of Naruto (well, till now at least XD) so I expect him to have a strong and resistant chakra like Naruto (fools don't survive long without tough bodies, Naruto is one big example XD). And its not like they can't awaken their powers later on (in which case.... it will be a real pain to wait .__. Just like we are waiting for the Anime to focus on the war :/ ) The kids awakening Tenseigan (or even some new kind of Dojutsu) will be pretty interesting though :v (would especially like to see Naruto's reaction, if it happens XD )

        Loading editor
    • i know exactly what Naruto would do if either of them awoke a high tear dojutsu like the tenseigan or Rinnegan.,

      his first action would be to praise his child

      , and then his next reaction would be to warn them to not overindulge in there new found power and to be careful not to gain a superiority complex

        Loading editor
    • i thought of a shocked reaction (like when he learns of Gaara becoming the Kazekage) which turns into praise, and follows on as you say. Any other speculations on the rest of the new generation?

        Loading editor
    • Actionmanrandell wrote: yes but didn't hamura give hinata his power allowing her to destroy the power vessel which means they should have inherited 50% of hamura's power and 25% of Hamura's power and 30% of hagoromo that still means that they would have 55% of the required cells to awaken some nifty power that kaguya had

      He did, and the fact that Hinata is called "Byakugan princess" both by Toneri and some unnamed Otsutsuki from Main House suggests that Hamura's blood in her should be strong (but it is assumption, movie never explains what Byakugan Princess means). On the other hand - even with Hamura's powers she was unable to destroy Tenseigan Altar alone, she manage to do this only with Naruto assistance. So either Hamura's powers are weak or his blood inside her is not that strong. And as for now it looks like that Himawari and Boruto inherited more from their father.

        Loading editor
    • I think the kids will have Kurama's chakra just saying because of the whisker marking.

        Loading editor
    • I don't think you can inherit Tailed beast's chakra, you either gets it with beast itself or not. Whisker marks are mostly to show that Himawari is Naruto's daughter.

        Loading editor
    • Naruto had markings at his birth, before Kurama was sealed inside him.

        Loading editor
    • Naruto's whisker marks may be influenced by Kurama's chakra when the Jinchuriki's seal was weak during child labour.

        Loading editor
    • And that's only fandom speculation, there's no in lore suggestion that Naruto's whisker markings have anything to do with Kurama.

        Loading editor
    • yeah that was why I said "maybe" I've seen that somewhere before ^_^

        Loading editor
    • Naruto uzu6254 wrote: Naruto's whisker marks may be influenced by Kurama's chakra when the Jinchuriki's seal was weak during child labour.

      Kushina said that when female jinchuuriki gets pregnant, her chakra is slowly redirected towards the child and that's why seal becomes weaker. But it is still human's chakra that goes to child. And even if Kurama's chakra could influences Naruto when he was still in his mother's womb it should has nothing to do with Himawari and Boruto as they were born from normal woman.

        Loading editor
    • The chakra transferred to Naruto was Kushina's chakra but it is also be possible that Kurama's chakra got mixed, hence he developed whisker markings. Ginkaku and Kinkaku also had Whisker markings and Minato and Kushina had no markings so it's not out of realm of possibility that chakra was transferred to his children and the children inherited some of Kurama's chakra.

        Loading editor
    • Yes, but then it was never explained if they didn't have them before being swallowed by Kurama. There is only one panel that shows them leaping into fox's mouth and both are shown from behind then. The whisker marks are one of the thing that just is, without proper explanation :)

        Loading editor
    • pretty sure the whiskers are due to kurama chakra influence before birth seeing as though they change form when the chakra cloak is activated/and kurama chakra related incidents it always changes

        Loading editor
    • Kinkaku and Ginkaku have the markings, too, so it stands to reason that it's connected to Kurama's chakra. Especially considering that the markings become more "dramatic" when they're powering up using Kurama's chakra.

      Keep in mind that the markings go back to the one-shot pilot, where Naruto was literally Nine Tails' son assuming a human form.

        Loading editor
    • Still, with Boruto and Himawari the markings are probably just physical trait inherited from their father.

        Loading editor
    • Vivek001 wrote: i thought of a shocked reaction (like when he learns of Gaara becoming the Kazekage) which turns into praise, and follows on as you say. Any other speculations on the rest of the new generation?

      i do not think there would be any shock, the six paths senjutsu gives Naruto deep understanding of the inner most workings of chakra and the universe. meaning he is no longer the same old stupid Naruto that existed at the beginning of the show. so it would be understandable that he would likely expect boruto and himawari to have extremely powerful chakra. in fact he would likely already know because of him being a really powerful sensor

        Loading editor
    • I doubt it will happen, but seeing as

      Indra (Sharingan) + Asura ≈ Hagaromo = Rinnegan

      and

      Hyuga (Byakugan) + Otsutsuki ≈ Hamura = Tenseigan

      and, with Naruto being Asura's transmigrant and Hinata being a direct descendant of Hamura with the Byakugan (in other words, Asura + Hyuga (Byakugan)), reason would dictate that some kind of strange mixture and subsequent effects would emerge. Perhaps this could explain why both children have teal-colored eyes, i.e. they're the precursor for a new dojutsu? Again, I doubt it will happen, but the possibility is there.

        Loading editor
    • Actionmanrandell wrote: i do not think there would be any shock, the six paths senjutsu gives Naruto deep understanding of the inner most workings of chakra and the universe. meaning he is no longer the same old stupid Naruto that existed at the beginning of the show. so it would be understandable that he would likely expect boruto and himawari to have extremely powerful chakra. in fact he would likely already know because of him being a really powerful sensor

      That is real deep, i appreciate your dedication to the franchise :) Meanwhile... I am waiting for them to finish the anime (well at least the 4th shinobi world war, at the current rate it is gonna take more than a little while XD )

        Loading editor
    • Kishimoto said he forgot to give them the Byakugan, but he said he might mak a third child with it ... After that he said that would make things "complicated." My theory is that these children might be able to activate the Byakugan similar to how the Sharingan is formed. They are the first hybrids, and Kishimoto also stated he hates drawing the Byakugan because it shows no emotion, and hard to draw facial expressions with it. So HE might do this. It would be cool

        Loading editor
    • Honestly, I'd rather if they not have the Byakugan for the simple fact that both of their parents are not of the Hyuga clan. And like someone said, the whisker markings could be due to Kurama's chakra or maybe the father having some sort of dominant genes.

        Loading editor
    • WindStar7125
      WindStar7125 removed this reply because:
      Dead discussion.
      17:39, April 1, 2015
      This reply has been removed
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message