Wikia

Narutopedia

a way kakashi could be relevant

  • we know Naruto can Transmogrify chakra so that others can use it namely the chakra of kurama. but there is no reason to believe he couldn't do that with other chakra like the uzumaki chakra in his body or the chakra of asura thats in his body etc etc

    so Naruto could Transmogrify the six paths senjutsu and give it to kakashi that way kakashi would still be capable of fighting with them in fact more so then he use to be being that the six paths senjutsu is is more powerful then any normal sharingan also having sage mode would allow him to use raikiri and chidori also grant him incredible strength

      Loading editor
    • Do you remember what happens when someone tries to take senjutsu chakra when they're not trained for it? Or if they don't have high amounts of chakra to handle it? They get petrified.

        Loading editor
    • Also, Rikudou Senjutsu isn't the same as Bijuu Mode. Its the same as the Ten-Tails' Jinchuuriki's body. If you say giving others Kurama's or other Bijuu Chakra then Maybe but not the Rikudou Senjutsu.

        Loading editor
    • AsianReaper wrote: Do you remember what happens when someone tries to take senjutsu chakra when they're not trained for it? Or if they don't have high amounts of chakra to handle it? They get petrified.

      that is only slightly true. the reason is because there body has not had time to adapt but Naruto can transmogrify chakra so that it is usable by anyone remember usually kurama's chakra overtakes a person but he made it to where everyone can use it. if Naruto wanted kakashi to have six paths senjutsu he would be able to give it to him. also if it that was always the case then sasuke would have petrified when jugo gave him senjutsu

        Loading editor
    • MERCURIOUS wrote: Also, Rikudou Senjutsu isn't the same as Bijuu Mode. Its the same as the Ten-Tails' Jinchuuriki's body. If you say giving others Kurama's or other Bijuu Chakra then Maybe but not the Rikudou Senjutsu.

      say sage of the six paths or hagoromo. and hagoromo doesn't have the body of the 10 tails he has his own body. he did not inherit his mothers body

        Loading editor
    • kakashi wont get chakra from naruto. that wont happen simply because that would kinda ruin the fight. he can still be useful for distrection because thats what work against her. diversions and taijutsu. sasuke and naruto simply have to seal her away. and distraction is good for that. i mean kakashi has copied 1000 jutsus (well it was said by zabuza) he must have tons of jutsus for distraction.

        Loading editor
    • Actionmanrandell, I don't know where you get your facts from, or your theories. But they're very unfounded.

        Loading editor
    • AsianReaper wrote: Actionmanrandell, I don't know where you get your facts from, or your theories. But they're very unfounded.

      what are unfounded? that Naruto can transmogrify chakra? because that is a fact. he learned it from kurama. and used the ability on everyone in the alliance

        Loading editor
    • Kakashi copied a lot of techniques prior to losing his Sharingan and I don't think losing the eye mindwiped him or anything like that. He can still use these, I guess. He just lost Kamui and the ability to lose Raikiri properly (note he technically can still use this one, but it has a heavy drawback now). If anything, losing these two will give the author an opportunity to show more of his arsenal. Also, since his use of Sharingan is no longer anchoring his chakra reserves down he may be able to use even more techniques now.

        Loading editor
    • Actionmanrandell wrote:

      AsianReaper wrote: Actionmanrandell, I don't know where you get your facts from, or your theories. But they're very unfounded.

      what are unfounded? that Naruto can transmogrify chakra? because that is a fact. he learned it from kurama. and used the ability on everyone in the alliance

      That's just chakra though. He can't make the sage chakra so everyone can use it. It depends on their own ability, and chakra reserves. Kakashi doesn't have enough chakra to handle the nature energy in the first place. Not to mention he has no experience handling it

        Loading editor
    • Shadow Abyss wrote: Kakashi copied a lot of techniques prior to losing his Sharingan and I don't think losing the eye mindwiped him or anything like that. He can still use these, I guess. He just lost Kamui and the ability to lose Raikiri properly (note he technically can still use this one, but it has a heavy drawback now). If anything, losing these two will give the author an opportunity to show more of his arsenal. Also, since his use of Sharingan is no longer anchoring his chakra reserves down he may be able to use even more techniques now.

      You literally spoke my mind

        Loading editor
    • That's just chakra though. He can't make the sage chakra so everyone can use it. It depends on their own ability, and chakra reserves. Kakashi doesn't have enough chakra to handle the nature energy in the first place. Not to mention he has no experience handling it

      wrong. transmogrify means he changes the properties of the chakra to fit that of the person he is transferring chakra to. senjutsu is nothing but chakra with natural energy added to it. also you are failing to realize one thing and that is this. the data books has kakashi's chakra listed as a 3 the data books has Orochimaru's chakara listed as a 3.5 that means they have almost the same level of chakra. and orochimaru has sage art. the only reason he could never use it properly is because his bodies that he has been possessing are not the proper bodies to contain it. and jugo has shared sage art with people who do not have the proper body for it as well when he shared it with sasuke who may have half the power of the sage but sasuke still doesn't have the proper body to contain sage chakra but instead jugo transmogrified it for sasuke. you say Naruto could not make it to where kakashi can use it but thats a lie he has the ability to transmogriphy chakra let me give you an example. in the simplest terms transmogriphy means change the properties of something an example of transmogriphy is how on dune Pauls mom drank the toxic water of life. but used her powers to transmogrify the water of life to where it did not kill her. which further enhanced her powers. since Naruto can transmogrify chakra if he transmogrified the senjutsu it would not have any harmful side effects on Kakashi because Naruto would alter its properties so that kakashi could use it, and like i said a shinobi only needs large chakra reserves when training in senjutsu if someone like Naruto were to transmogrify the chakra so that it is compatible with someone else then said persons body WOULD NOT petrify

        Loading editor
    • Shadow Abyss wrote: Kakashi copied a lot of techniques prior to losing his Sharingan and I don't think losing the eye mindwiped him or anything like that. He can still use these, I guess. He just lost Kamui and the ability to lose Raikiri properly (note he technically can still use this one, but it has a heavy drawback now). If anything, losing these two will give the author an opportunity to show more of his arsenal. Also, since his use of Sharingan is no longer anchoring his chakra reserves down he may be able to use even more techniques now.

      "Fear not the man who practices 10.000 punches once but fear the man who practices 1 punch 10,000 times" Bruce Lee.

      what that means is that it doesn't matter how many techniques you know but the quality of your techniques and your're mastery of said techniques. more over there is no possible way he has the body to use all of those thousands of techniques. also his stamina is horrid. him not having the sharingan would only mean his stamina would raise maybe a half a point from 3 to 3.5

        Loading editor
    • one of the pains absorbed narutos chakra in they´re fight and turned to stone because he couldnt handle senjutsu. and who says kakashi has the right body ? it was never stated or said and also jugos senjutsu could adapt with sasukes susanoo because he had the curse seal and therefore is already used to senjutsu. what you say is simple speculation.

        Loading editor
    • You need lot of chakra, and good chakra control, to handle senjutsu. Not the "sage's body." And no, Orochimaru did not have senjutsu. He never used it. Senjutsu chakra isn't something you can just give; it depends on the user's ability to be able to balance their physical and spiritual energies with nature energy, as well as huge amounts of chakra to handle it. Jiraiya didn't have "the body of the sage," yet he used it. And while Minato could balance the chakra perfectly and achieve sage mode (albeit for a short time), he didn't have the body of the sage either. Jugo can't even handle the chakra himself, resulting in insanity and transformations. Sasuke could, because he has lots of powerful chakra and very good chakra control.

      Seriously, I'm kind of getting tired of your flawed logic.

        Loading editor
    • Here's what I'm hoping for. Now that Kakashi is back to his original form, he somehow has the ability to utilize some incredible technique or fighting style of his father's which made him so renowned. I mean come on. Hatake Sakumo who was supposedly more powerful than the Legendary Saanin.

      I hope he gave more than just a tanto to his son and that Kishi elaborates a bit more on him before the end of the series.

        Loading editor
    • Know what would be awesome? If Naruto got a Rinnegan, tore out his own eye, shoved it into Kakashi's skull, and then everyone becomes a sage!

      ...

      Yeah, I'm getting tired of all of these crackpot theories everywhere on what Naruto, or Kakashi, or Sasuke, or anyone needs to win this fight. Most are unfounded or tenuously founded at best, and completely contrary to the source at worst. (Hate to tell you hear, @Actionman, but this one falls in the latter category.) All anyone is actually doing with these theories is muddying the waters, starting arguments, and confusing people who come to the wiki for insight.

        Loading editor
    • Mrlmm0605 wrote: Know what would be awesome? If Naruto got a Rinnegan, tore out his own eye, shoved it into Kakashi's skull, and then everyone becomes a sage!

      ...

      Yeah, I'm getting tired of all of these crackpot theories everywhere on what Naruto, or Kakashi, or Sasuke, or anyone needs to win this fight. Most are unfounded or tenuously founded at best, and completely contrary to the source at worst. (Hate to tell you hear, @Actionman, but this one falls in the latter category.) All anyone is actually doing with these theories is muddying the waters, starting arguments, and confusing people who come to the wiki for insight.

      Yeah, i agree with you. they dont even need any power ups. they just have to seal her and they are strong enough to do so. a new rinnegan or kakashi somehow getting chakra from naruto would kinda ruin the fight for me.

        Loading editor
    • Jiraiya did have real good chakra control and assuming above average stamina so he was able to use sage mode though it was perfect as it gave him toad like features. Naruto had but decent chakra control but lots of chakra and with enough effort easily gained sage mode. Kakashi has the chakra control but we don't actually know how much chakra he has seeing how the sharingan dragged it down but it seemed like without the sharingan he'd have average to slightly above average. And the main reason Fukasaku said high chakra was necessary because senjutsu can take over but with a good amount of chakra control can help balance that factor out too. But Naruto could give him some sort of chakra so that we can see what Kakashi with no sharingan is made of.

        Loading editor
    • Rachin123 wrote: Jiraiya did have real good chakra control and assuming above average stamina so he was able to use sage mode though it was perfect as it gave him toad like features. Naruto had but decent chakra control but lots of chakra and with enough effort easily gained sage mode. Kakashi has the chakra control but we don't actually know how much chakra he has seeing how the sharingan dragged it down but it seemed like without the sharingan he'd have average to slightly above average. And the main reason Fukasaku said high chakra was necessary because senjutsu can take over but with a good amount of chakra control can help balance that factor out too. But Naruto could give him some sort of chakra so that we can see what Kakashi with no sharingan is made of.

      See, if Naruto gave Kakashi some chakra to give him full strength back that's one thing. But giving him senjutsu chakra?

        Loading editor
    • Well, Orochimaru's Juuinjutsu is in fact Senjutsu. Those who has the Cursed Seal is able to use Orochimaru's Senjutsu Chakra, but there wasn't any mention about balancing Chakra.

      While not a supporter of the idea, but if Naruto gave Kakashi Senjutsu Chakra in the form of shroud along with Kurama's Chakra and manipulate it the same way as what he did to the Chakra shrouds for the Allied Shinobi Forces, then maybe it's possible.

        Loading editor
    • As of Chapter 688, Kakashi "Remember I'm Totally Not An Uchiha" Hatake just reminded Team 7 that he's the sensei here. BOOM. Susanoo OUT OF FUCKING NOWHERE.

      And it was glorious.

        Loading editor
    • The answer from the author, as of the last chapter, is Kakashi is just a literal scarecrow without the Sharingan and an ass pull is the only way to make him relevant again.

        Loading editor
    • Mrlmm0605 wrote: Know what would be awesome? If Naruto got a Rinnegan, tore out his own eye, shoved it into Kakashi's skull, and then everyone becomes a sage!

      ...

      Yeah, I'm getting tired of all of these crackpot theories everywhere on what Naruto, or Kakashi, or Sasuke, or anyone needs to win this fight. Most are unfounded or tenuously founded at best, and completely contrary to the source at worst. (Hate to tell you hear, @Actionman, but this one falls in the latter category.) All anyone is actually doing with these theories is muddying the waters, starting arguments, and confusing people who come to the wiki for insight.

      I think this the last chapter to stifle your arguments on crackpot theorists.Every theory is legible because Kishi himself is unpredictable. You can add up all the facts and try make logic out of hit but he will blindside you. And yes some may say its an ass pull but personally, I loved this chapter!!!

        Loading editor
    • AwesomeRaikiri91 wrote: I think this the last chapter to stifle your arguments on crackpot theorists.Every theory is legible because Kishi himself is unpredictable. You can add up all the facts and try make logic out of hit but he will blindside you. And yes some may say its an ass pull but personally, I loved this chapter!!!

      This one wasn't necessarily a chapter to 'stifle my arguments on crackpot theorists.' I will agree I did not see it coming. But it wasn't something thrown into the story for no reason.

        Loading editor
    • If you want a crackpot theory, it's that Sasuke will die and give Naruto his Rinnegan

        Loading editor
    • The answer is....................WE DONT KNOW YET!

        Loading editor
    • 54.91.120.148
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message

Around Wikia's network

Random Wiki