Wikia

Narutopedia

EMS discussion

  • so far the IT has been said there is only 1 way to get the eternal mangekyou sharingan and that is by transplanting another persons sharingan into your eyes and only if they are a brother or someone as close in relation as a brother.

    but i speculate there is another way but before i address the other way.

    we will talk about why the uchiha go blind from over use. it is simple indra, inheriting his father's eyes, his powerful chakra, and spiritual energy but with that being said he did not inherit his fathers body, life force, and physical energy and as such the uchiha do not have the proper body life force and physical energy to contain the true power of the sharingan. and as such it is likely that those born of senju blood would instantly have an Eternal eye if they gained the sharingan

      Loading editor
    • Well, Obito is an example with his Hashirama cells.

        Loading editor
    • well i do not think Obito has an EMS because of the cells for one it says only Madara and Sasuke have the EMS but i do believe they are partially Eternal being that he has shown no signs of blindness some people might say well thats because he is an uchiha so his eyes did not degrade as fast as kakashi's but no where do they say the sharingan goes blind faster in a non uchiha body what they said was it is taxing on a persons chakra who is not uchiha nothing about blindness. also being that kakashi only used it when needed and kept it covered most of the time would mean he likely used it far less than obito especially since obito likely kept it on all the time so he could spam kamui at any time

        Loading editor
    • Eternal MS, is only granted by implanting another Mangekyo Sharingan. In the Uchiha Clan, the first to awaken the MS was Madara then Izuna and apparently there have been more after them. Through trial and error the EMS came to fruition, apparently Madara and Izuna only decided to try EMS after the others failed.. they studied the others efforts and realised only a close family member such as siblings for one example, could get the EMS. So truthfully.. unless Obito and Shisui are at least half siblings.. then the EMS thing could never happen for them anyways. It would be cool though if Itachi was brought back and he took Sasuke's old eyes out of the Mountain Graveyard and got EMS himself.

        Loading editor
    • The important thing about the EMS is one no longer have to worry about being blind by overuse of that power. Senju could use the MS eyes and it'll technically be an EMS like Obito's but it won't have one MS overlapping the other MS like Sasuke's and Madara's EMS. Then again Senju's to me are kind of iffy outside from Tobirama and especially Hashirama I mean I know they are suppose to have the body of Hagoromo from Ashura (the founder of the Senju Clan) but something isn't just adding up with them for some reason.

        Loading editor
    • Only Hashirama and Naruto had the "body" of Asura. The Senju could probably use the Mangekyou well. Better than a low chakra guy like Kakashi. But the eye itself degrades, I think. I think it'd still go blind.

        Loading editor
    • After a wayyyyyyy longer time than an Uchiha's would I do believe so yes.

        Loading editor
    • Only Uchiha clan members can achieve EMS, since it needs two different Mangekyo to overlap with each other. Senju cells may help slowing down the process, but only a true Sharingan wielder can bring out the full potential of the dojutsu, especially if it's two eyes of the same pair.

        Loading editor
    • JOA20 wrote: Only Uchiha clan members can achieve EMS, since it needs two different Mangekyo to overlap with each other. Senju cells may help slowing down the process, but only a true Sharingan wielder can bring out the full potential of the dojutsu, especially if it's two eyes of the same pair.

      you have no idea if thats true. thats the only way known but being that the uchiha do not have the body of the sage thats the only reason there eyes degrade over time so logic dictates that since the senju have the body of the sage then a sharingan in there body would logically be an eternal eye instantly

        Loading editor
    • AsianReaper wrote: Only Hashirama and Naruto had the "body" of Asura. The Senju could probably use the Mangekyou well. Better than a low chakra guy like Kakashi. But the eye itself degrades, I think. I think it'd still go blind.

      according to everyone important in the manga all senju have the body of the sage and that is why madara chose nagato to have his Rinnegan(because he is uzumaki ie senju)

        Loading editor
    • Actionmanrandell wrote:

      AsianReaper wrote: Only Hashirama and Naruto had the "body" of Asura. The Senju could probably use the Mangekyou well. Better than a low chakra guy like Kakashi. But the eye itself degrades, I think. I think it'd still go blind.

      according to everyone important in the manga all senju have the body of the sage and that is why madara chose nagato to have his Rinnegan(because he is uzumaki ie senju)

      The Senju (and also the Uzumaki), being Asura's descendants, inherited the Sage's body, but only Asura's reincarnations have a truly perfect body for perfect eyes.

        Loading editor
    • JOA20 wrote:

      Actionmanrandell wrote:

      AsianReaper wrote: Only Hashirama and Naruto had the "body" of Asura. The Senju could probably use the Mangekyou well. Better than a low chakra guy like Kakashi. But the eye itself degrades, I think. I think it'd still go blind.

      according to everyone important in the manga all senju have the body of the sage and that is why madara chose nagato to have his Rinnegan(because he is uzumaki ie senju)

      The Senju (and also the Uzumaki), being Asura's descendants, inherited the Sage's body, but only Asura's reincarnations have a truly perfect body for perfect eyes.

      No Asura's Successors or transmigrants not Reincarnation(the actual translation never once says Reincarnation because there is no transfer of soul involved in it) have the six paths senjutsu added onto the body. the very reason the senju were as powerful as they were is because of them having the body, life force, and physical energy of the sage

        Loading editor
    • Actionmanrandell wrote: No Asura's Successors or transmigrants not Reincarnation(the actual translation never once says Reincarnation because there is no transfer of soul involved in it) have the six paths senjutsu added onto the body. the very reason the senju were as powerful as they were is because of them having the body, life force, and physical energy of the sage

      It's the same for the Uchiha: while there were some who could awaken the Sharingan and even the Mangekyo Sharingan, only Indra's transmigrants could awaken the Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan (and also the Rinnegan, but that's because they gained Hagoromo's chakra through unorthodox means); the Senju/Uzumaki clan members inherited a part of their ancestor's life force, but that life force was fully inherited only by those who were Asura's transmigrants. The Six Paths Senjutsu has pretty much nothing to do with this, since it was a power of Hagoromo, just like the Rinnegan.

        Loading editor
    • JOA20 wrote:

      Actionmanrandell wrote: No Asura's Successors or transmigrants not Reincarnation(the actual translation never once says Reincarnation because there is no transfer of soul involved in it) have the six paths senjutsu added onto the body. the very reason the senju were as powerful as they were is because of them having the body, life force, and physical energy of the sage

      It's the same for the Uchiha: while there were some who could awaken the Sharingan and even the Mangekyo Sharingan, only Indra's transmigrants could awaken the Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan (and also the Rinnegan, but that's because they gained Hagoromo's chakra through unorthodox means); the Senju/Uzumaki clan members inherited a part of their ancestor's life force, but that life force was fully inherited only by those who were Asura's transmigrants. The Six Paths Senjutsu has pretty much nothing to do with this, since it was a power of Hagoromo, just like the Rinnegan.

      Wrong they specifically say all senju have the body of the sage thats what is specifically say now i will addmit maybe only Asura gained both the life force body and physical energy of the sage but every senju has the sages body and the six paths senjutsu was awakened by hagoromo it is likely that Asura inherited it as part of the sages physical energy

        Loading editor
    • Actionmanrandell wrote:

      Wrong they specifically say all senju have the body of the sage

      That's where you're wrong. It was said that Indra inherited his father's eyes, and Asura the body. It was never stated that every Senju has it. Maybe a portion of it, since they're known for their life force (like the Uzumaki), but like the Uchiha, only the transmigrants have full access to the "eyes" or "body".

        Loading editor
    • JOA20 wrote:

      Actionmanrandell wrote:

      Wrong they specifically say all senju have the body of the sage

      That's where you're wrong. It was said that Indra inherited his father's eyes, and Asura the body. It was never stated that every Senju has it. Maybe a portion of it, since they're known for their life force (like the Uzumaki), but like the Uchiha, only the transmigrants have full access to the "eyes" or "body".

      there is not a single chapter that says only the transmigrants have access to to full power of the eyes or body. first off all based on the fact that it is possible for people other than indra's transmigrant to gain access to both the Mangekyou and eternal Mangekyou sharingan it also can be assumed the same thing about the senju and the body. also just because Indra and Asura only gained half of the sages power doesn't mean that The same thing occurred with Indra and Asura's children and dependents. for one we know the only reason the sharingan doesn't activate in every uchiha is because not every Uchiha experiences the level of pain and negative emotions that are required to awaken it. all of the uchiha have the chakra of the sage but not all awaken the sharingan because of it requiring strong emotions to awaken. the same thing can be said about the senju. all of them have the body of the sage. and its actually a logical assumption that all of the senju have the full body of the sage by the simple fact that the senju were in fact winning the war against the uchiha long before hashirama came along. even the uchiha addmited that the senju were a stronger clan

        Loading editor
    • no the two clans were equal until hashirama came along as leader...

        Loading editor
    • ItachiWasAHero wrote: no the two clans were equal until hashirama came along as leader...

      No. for one hashirama was not the first transmigrant of Asura and for two they specifically say that the senju were always a head of the game in the war.where in the uchiha had the eyes of the sage not all of them did but the senju all of them have the body of the sage

        Loading editor
    • Where do you get this from?? I honestly don't know what to say to you right now.. and yeah he wasn't the first but it was never stated the other transmigrants were as strong as him. We don't know the dynamics of the other transmigrant duos. Also, whoever awakens the Sharingan has the "eyes of the Sage" and the Senju/Uzumaki have the "Body of the Sage" but like I said. YOU don't know the dynamics of each of the other transmigrants.. for all you know the last Uchiha transmigrant before Madara could have been stronger than the last Senju/Uzumaki transmigrant.. ALSO what if the last pair was not Senju/Uchiha but Uzumaki/Uchiha? You insert your speculation everywhere as facts. You need to learn the difference between facts and speculation.

        Loading editor
    • Actionmanrandell wrote: there is not a single chapter that says only the transmigrants have access to to full power of the eyes or body. first off all based on the fact that it is possible for people other than indra's transmigrant to gain access to both the Mangekyou and eternal Mangekyou sharingan it also can be assumed the same thing about the senju and the body. also just because Indra and Asura only gained half of the sages power doesn't mean that The same thing occurred with Indra and Asura's children and dependents. for one we know the only reason the sharingan doesn't activate in every uchiha is because not every Uchiha experiences the level of pain and negative emotions that are required to awaken it. all of the uchiha have the chakra of the sage but not all awaken the sharingan because of it requiring strong emotions to awaken. the same thing can be said about the senju. all of them have the body of the sage. and its actually a logical assumption that all of the senju have the full body of the sage by the simple fact that the senju were in fact winning the war against the uchiha long before hashirama came along. even the uchiha addmited that the senju were a stronger clan

      Source for your claims? There is none.

        Loading editor
    • @Actionmanrandell, I feel like you have a lot of misconceptions and unfounded theories that you're trying to get us tto agree with you on...

        Loading editor
    • I assume that if Asura had the life force and physical strength of his father then so does every other Senju clan member outside from Hashirama if not has more "kick" into his, possess the full power of Asura being one of his successor and all. It turns out it doesn't say that all the Senju Clan possess it outside from Hashirama. I could be wrong and they may have it however as far as read they don't say it specifically.

        Loading editor
    • 24.6.152.208
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message

Around Wikia's network

Random Wiki