Wikia

Narutopedia

Yamato(spoilers)

  • So if you seen the new Manga it turned out Yamato was bound inside the spiral zetsu. that got me wandering something. since Yamato has hashirama's cells and as a by product his power. does that mean that Yamato is a pseudo successor to Ashura? wouldn't it stand to reason that Yamato actually has a fragment of Ashura's powers. another thing while we are talking about ashura's successor. in the manga when the tree is binding everyone in the world to cast the Infinite Tsukuyomi hashirama says everyone is being bound by the life energy of the god tree. and then says why isn't it effecting me? so does that mean the as a successor of Ashura he is immune. if thats the case then so should Naruto. what i think will happen is they will find out they are immune when one of madara's shadows smacks him out of the susanoo what do all of you think

      Loading editor
    • so far I think that none of the edo tensei hokage are affected by the infinite tsukuyomi..so I think that psuedo successor throry does not hold.moreover yamato is also under the infinite tsukuyomi... the only person who is immune to infinite tsukuyomi seems to be sasuke(and the edo tensei hokage)

        Loading editor
    • Having Hashirama's cells doesn't mean having Ashura's power. Ashura moved on after Hashirama dies, while Hashirama's cells were taken from his body after he died. If they were taken from his body while he was alive - like Madara did - it would probably make Yamato (and the others) some kind of successor, yes.

        Loading editor
    • Seelentau wrote: Having Hashirama's cells doesn't mean having Ashura's power. Ashura moved on after Hashirama dies, while Hashirama's cells were taken from his body after he died. If they were taken from his body while he was alive - like Madara did - it would probably make Yamato (and the others) some kind of successor, yes.


      I disagree. the fact that Yamato has wood release is a good indicator that he has Ashura's power. to have the cells of Hashirama is to have his power to some extent. but Yamato has it to the point he has wood release and the only reason Naruto doesn't have wood release is because he doesn't have water release yet and Yamato was already bound to a genjutsu

        Loading editor
    • Seelentau wrote: Having Hashirama's cells doesn't mean having Ashura's power. Ashura moved on after Hashirama dies, while Hashirama's cells were taken from his body after he died. If they were taken from his body while he was alive - like Madara did - it would probably make Yamato (and the others) some kind of successor, yes.


      If Naruto is not immune to the genjutus it would be stupid because the only reason sasuke is immune is because he has half the power of the sage Naruto has the other half so it would stand to reason he is immune not to mention Naruto has all the tailed beasts in him and a jinchuuriki who is friends with his tailed beast is immune to genjutsu

        Loading editor
    • The fact that Yamato has WR is an indicator that he has Hashirama's cells, nothing else. WR was never connected to Ashura at all. Sasuke is immune to the Genjutsu because of his Rinnegan. If Naruto was immune, Sasuke would've let him go help the others.

        Loading editor
    • None of the Edo Tensei Hokage are caught in the genjutsu, likely something to do with their status. It's nothing to do with having the Sage's power.

        Loading editor
    • Seelentau wrote: The fact that Yamato has WR is an indicator that he has Hashirama's cells, nothing else. WR was never connected to Ashura at all. Sasuke is immune to the Genjutsu because of his Rinnegan. If Naruto was immune, Sasuke would've let him go help the others.

      I am sorry but you are wrong. as a successor of Ashura Hashirama had an abnormally strong life force and that is solely the reason he could use wood release. no one else in the Senju clan was capable of doing it. Ashura's powers are bound to his successors DNA. thats why Madara has the Rinnegan(because he has not only Indra but Ashura's chakra bound to his body) so far the only people to have wood release had Hashirama's cells implanted in them which so far they have implied the chakra of the user is bound to their cells ie Hashirama is a successor of Ashura then it must mean his power stems from Ashura's

        Loading editor
    • Ashura's power no longer rests in Hashirama, nor does it rest in his cells. According to Hagoromo, Hashirama and Madara were born with Ashura and Indra's powers respectively. When Madara took Hashirama's cells it gave him the Sage's powers. At this point Sasuke and Naruto are the only ones with the power of the Sage's sons.

        Loading editor
    • @OP, sorry, but you are wrong while Seel and Soul are right.

        Loading editor
    • I ain't wrong, that's not in the concept of being me.

      Also, what Soul reaper said.

        Loading editor
    • Soul reaper wrote: Ashura's power no longer rests in Hashirama, nor does it rest in his cells. According to Hagoromo, Hashirama and Madara were born with Ashura and Indra's powers respectively. When Madara took Hashirama's cells it gave him the Sage's powers. At this point Sasuke and Naruto are the only ones with the power of the Sage's sons.

      Hagoromo said he gained Ashura's powers when he gained access to the Rinnegan he did not say that he no longer had Indra and Ashura's powers in him if that is the case he would not sense himself in Sasuke.

      since the power of Indra and Ashura combined is Hagoromo's powers it must stand to reason he still has Indra and Ashura's powers bound to him. also if sasuke and Naruto were the only ones who had Indra and Ashura in them then Edo Tensei Hashirama would not be as powerful as he is. because his powers come from Ashura. so again your wrong.

        Loading editor
    • The chakra got REINCARNATED into different individuals over time. Meaning when that person died, the chakra was cloned to another body. Henceforth when they were edo tensei summoned they kept there asura/indra chakra. lets look at the facts, the dna and cells make the chakra/kekkei genkei. Yamato's dna is the same as Hashirama's being a human clone, therefore by extension he does have Asuras Chakra. Remember how special Hashirama's dna is with all that life force stuff and what not?? that was because it was Asuras chakra originally. Every person with Hashi's dna has pieces of Asuras chakra.

        Loading editor
    • ItachiWasAHero wrote: The chakra got REINCARNATED into different individuals over time. Meaning when that person died, the chakra was cloned to another body. Henceforth when they were edo tensei summoned they kept there asura/indra chakra. lets look at the facts, the dna and cells make the chakra/kekkei genkei. Yamato's dna is the same as Hashirama's being a human clone, therefore by extension he does have Asuras Chakra. Remember how special Hashirama's dna is with all that life force stuff and what not?? that was because it was Asuras chakra originally. Every person with Hashi's dna has pieces of Asuras chakra.

      Exactly but the correct term is not Reincarnated but succeeded the actual translation of the Japanese never says Reincarnation

        Loading editor
    • 207.46.13.87
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message

Around Wikia's network

Random Wiki