Wikia

Narutopedia

Chapter 675 Discussion

  • What do you think of the latest chapter, The Current Dream?

    My comment: I'm so disappointed at Sakura for failing to do her task to crush the Rinnegan eye. It's also awesome that Naruto has new healing powers.

      Loading editor
    • Sounds very Good :D

        Loading editor
    • Naruto's powers are no doubt impressive. I'm so shocked after finding out that Madara was behind the whole Rin thing... I really sympathize with Obito and Kakashi. I really love the fact that Team 7 is together again, and ironically, they've all changed so much and yet are exactly the same.

        Loading editor
    • Reading this chapter, just like chapter 629, it felt like we were finally going to get some sort of resolution to the Obito/Yagura/Bloody Mist subplot, but nope. Not yet, at least.

        Loading editor
    • The one manipulating Yagura couldn't have been Madara tho, he was already dead at the time and Kisame recognized Obito as "Madara" so I don't think there's any resolution left to be had.

        Loading editor
    • Obito used the name "Madara" so that people would fear him: that was part of the plan that the real Madara had told him to do. Obito was the real Mizukage during Yagura's reign. There's nothing more to discuss on that point.

        Loading editor
    • I had a feeling Madara was behind Rin's death. It just seemed to be the worst timing for Obito at that time. Minato gone, Obito arrives RIGHT when Kakashi kills Rin. I thought Sakura had the rinnegan eye and was going to implant it in Kakashi. (I know probably does't make sense, but when she put her palm to his eye that's what I thought.)

      These next chapters will be interesting to see Team 7 vs. Madara who probably will have both of his eyes.

        Loading editor
    • I'm more referring to why Obito was controlling Yagura, how he completely controlled him for years (apparently there is a connection between his method and Kotoamatsukami), and how Isobu ended up in the wild. Those things haven't been explained yet, and now it appears Madara had some sort of influence on Kirigakure even before Obito began controlling Yagura.

        Loading editor
    • Has anyone noticed that Madara's eyes are reversed in one panel? His sharigan is the his right eye socket and the rinnegan in the left. It's in the same page that he's talking about the seal on obito's heart... I will add it to the trivia if someone disagrees, feel free to undo it.

        Loading editor
    • This chapter was intruging in the sense that this could lead to a new beginning when the fight is over or the opposite, it could lead to an end. Kakashi without the shargian and Naruto with the healing powers is good new developments. What came to mind with me is maybe Naruto gets arrogant thinking he can revive the dead and it might lead to him being reckless.

        Loading editor
    • We all can guess now that Madara will be defeated by Team 7 reunited in an epic finale or something. What's worth seeing now is what path sasuke chooses and who becomes Hokage.

        Loading editor
    • I always knew that Madara was somehow responsible for Rin's death.

      But Naruto creating an eye in an instant just by placing his hand on it, that's a little too much.

        Loading editor
    • You guys forgot one crucial thing. Madara was slashed in half before entering the Kamui dimension, therefore, he now only has his upper body.

        Loading editor
    • So? He still can fly :-)

        Loading editor
    • He'll get it back somehow.

        Loading editor
    • Maybe he can use the King of Hell to restore his body.

        Loading editor
    • If I remember correctly, Obito could not transport to the other dimension when he was the ten tails jinchūriki. How come Madara just does it like nothing? Also, it looks like Naruto could prevent Obito from dying. It'll be cool if he stays alive (even tho he just try to kill everyone in the ninja world lol).

        Loading editor
    • or...he will regain his lower body through his amazing regenerative abilities.

        Loading editor
    • You guys forgot another crucial thing, Sakura didn't die!!!!! Who wasn't hoping for that to happen?

        Loading editor
    • Did you honestly thought Kishimoto was going to let Sakura face Madara alone? Her only help being an Obito that is almost dead and can barely stand up?

      Also, as soon as Madara stole Kakashi's Sharingan Obito was her only way back to the real world, so it was kind of obvious what his last shot was going for.

        Loading editor
    • Whitefang3214 wrote: You guys forgot another crucial thing, Sakura didn't die!!!!! Who wasn't hoping for that to happen?

      Yeah, she is so useless! Obito asked her a favor to crush the Rinnegan still she failed! What a useless piece of character. -_-

        Loading editor
    • I hope Sakura will come back somehow useful, maybe Sensei Kishi will provide her Slugs Sage Mode, or we can see she will be using Genjutsu since she has talent using genjutsu?

        Loading editor
    • You know, the only one who seemed talented with Genjutsu in the entire series was Itachi.

      Now, thats talent, i doubt Sakura's low-level genjutsu can affect OP Madara

      I agree to what Novelist and Whitefang said, she should jump of a cliff or something (-_-)

        Loading editor
    • Hahaha.. well, well.. I also having doubt with what Sakura would provide to the team. But I expect more within her character. I hope Sensei Kishi will come with some sort of powerful jutsus for Sakura.

        Loading editor
    • I am gonna refer to Kishimoto as Sensei when he stops his ass-pulls and reverts to his original awesome style of Naruto manga, the only Manga artist/writer i refer to as Sensei is Akira Toriyama

      i hope the series ends on a high note

      I'd hate to see Ten-ten or anyone else for that matter sealing Madara away, cause sealing is the most cheapest thing in Naruto

        Loading editor
    • The plot of this series right now would consider slow. I really hope that Kishi can come out with some epic battles. Epic battles like the Invasion Of Pain battles and The Sannins battles. and I hope it would be more superb than those battles moment.

        Loading editor
    • The Winter King wrote: I am gonna refer to Kishimoto as Sensei when he stops his ass-pulls and reverts to his original awesome style of Naruto manga, the only Manga artist/writer i refer to as Sensei is Akira Toriyama

      i hope the series ends on a high note

      I'd hate to see Ten-ten or anyone else for that matter sealing Madara away, cause sealing is the most cheapest thing in Naruto

      Right.

      Toriyama.

      You know, as a major fan of both Naruto and Dragonball, I have to call you out on that one. You want to talk about inconsistancies? About people getting power-ups out of nowhere? About people, who have no business defeating certain villains, pulling of the impossible? Toriyama is your man and Kishi takes his inispiration right from Toriyama.

      You cannot say Kishi is failing in his story and turn around and say Akira did it right. They both use the same methods. Same "asspulls". Toriyama didn't even plan to write past the Frieza Arc, but then the editors got involved, so the entire Cell and Buu Sagas are "asspulls" in that regard.

      Your logic does not compute. And nostalgia isn't an excuse to make excuses for Toriyama. Like I said. Major fan of both series, but you have to hold them both to equal standards, and your argument is clearly weighted towards one series out of nostalgia.

      IZafri wrote: The plot of this series right now would consider slow. I really hope that Kishi can come out with some epic battles. Epic battles like the Invasion Of Pain battles and The Sannins battles. and I hope it would be more superb than those battles moment.

      You want a slow plot?

      Go read Bleach.

      I can literally feel myself aging waiting for something relevant to anything to happen. Been waiting for about six months now. On the contrary, if you want flashy battles that absolutely ignore the fact that a series has a plot, again, go read Bleach. The last six months are full of it.

        Loading editor
    • Wow, you must really go and see DBZ again my friend, nostalgia has nothing to do with it

      Toriyama didn't use any ass-pulls, the Super-saiyan tranformation was long built upon, the Cell and Buu sagas weren't ass-pulls You might wanna know this that an Ass-pull is something like the current situation where Naruto and Sasuke are fighting on Par with a God-level Shinobi by using powers of whom they have no previous knowledge of

      In DBZ, no villain was defeated by an Ass-pull, not Cell, nor Buu,

      As for the power-ups part, see cell saga again Goku explains the need for another tranformation pretty clearly, as for SSJ3, that was a major power-up but it has almost zero impact on the series.
      The whole thing was similar to how Naruto needed sage-mode for Pain and Wind Style Rasenshuriken
      

      If you think i am wrong then point out a moment from dbz that seemed like an ass-pull

        Loading editor
    • The Winter King wrote: You might wanna know this that an Ass-pull is something like the current situation where Naruto and Sasuke are fighting on Par with a God-level Shinobi by using powers of whom they have no previous knowledge of

      Cue Goku's ability to read people's mind on Namek just because he "though he could do it". No training. No explanation on how he got it. He just starts reading people's minds as an excuse to have Goku catch up on the events on Namek without actually having anyone explain it to him.

      (The quote was literally; "I just felt I could do it!" which is literally the exact same thing Naruto just said about his new abilities.)

      Nostalgia plays into your logic. Its blatantly obvious.

        Loading editor

    • You want a slow plot?

      Go read Bleach.

      I can literally feel myself aging waiting for something relevant to anything to happen. Been waiting for about six months now. On the contrary, if you want flashy battles that absolutely ignore the fact that a series has a plot, again, go read Bleach. The last six months are full of it.

      You might want to read bleach again, the plot seems more relevant now than it ever was But yes, the previous six months seemed to have lot of flashy battles

        Loading editor
    • Everything past the Namek Saga was an asspull from Toriyama. And yes, every villain past Freeza was defeated by an asspull.

      Cell => Killed by Super Saiyan 2 Gohan. Super Saiyan 2 itself being an ass pull because Goku was supposed to be the only Super Saiyan.

      Majin Buu => His very existence was an asspull, but him being defeated by the power just from Earth should count. If he actually got enough energy from the universe that would make far more sense but from what I remember, it was just Earth.

        Loading editor
    • And I'm not even gonna get started with the hell that is Bleach.

        Loading editor
    • Ten Tailed Fox wrote:

      The Winter King wrote: You might wanna know this that an Ass-pull is something like the current situation where Naruto and Sasuke are fighting on Par with a God-level Shinobi by using powers of whom they have no previous knowledge of

      Cue Goku's ability to read people's mind on Namek just because he "though he could do it". No training. No explanation on how he got it. He just starts reading people's minds as an excuse to have Goku catch up on the events on Namek without actually having anyone explain it to him.

      (The quote was literally; "I just felt I could do it!" which is literally the exact same thing Naruto just said about his new abilities.)

      Nostalgia plays into your logic. Its blatantly obvious.

      Nostalgia doesn't play into my logic, Goku used it on Gohan also btw, during Saiyan Saga, vegeta also gains a similar ability cause both he and Goku were able to touch Fat buu and read his thoughts

      Goku isn't the only character, if i recall correctly then piccolo is also able to use it during Buu saga

      It is true it didn't have any explanation so yes it is an ass-pull,i can probably use the same logic of how vegeta learned how to Ki sense or how cell learned IT Saiyans can learn abilities like this, if i recall it is called Zenkai Goku could've learned it either from King Kai or Roshi

      can you tell me how much it impacted the series, did Goku or anyone else use it to do a lot of damage to the enemy kind of like those two brats are doing now?
      
        Loading editor
    • TheUltimate3 wrote: Everything past the Namek Saga was an asspull from Toriyama. And yes, every villain past Freeza was defeated by an asspull.

      Cell => Killed by Super Saiyan 2 Gohan. Super Saiyan 2 itself being an ass pull because Goku was supposed to be the only Super Saiyan.

      Majin Buu => His very existence was an asspull, but him being defeated by the power just from Earth should count. If he actually got enough energy from the universe that would make far more sense but from what I remember, it was just Earth.

      The genki-dama actually used energy from Namekians as-well, the only reason Buu was beaten was Goku was able to regain his full powers and gained control over the spirit bomb

      Majin Buu's existence was an ass-pull, can you explain this?

      And as for Goku being the only super-saiyan, i am sure you that statement alone makes you unfit for a debate

        Loading editor
    • The Winter King wrote: It is true it didn't have any explanation so yes it is an ass-pull, can you tell me how much it impacted the series, did Goku or anyone else use it to do a lot of damage to the enemy kind of like those two brats are doing now?

      That's how I know your arguments are weighted with nostalgia, not any real un-bias logic. Goten and Trunks were the exact same way. Both became Super Saiyans with absolutely no legitimate reason. Don't see you bitching about them.

      Anyways, I've proved my point. I'm done arguing DBZ. I love it. I love Naruto. I really don't care what problems you have with it, especially when your reasons lack any real substance.

        Loading editor
    • Ten Tailed Fox wrote:

      The Winter King wrote: It is true it didn't have any explanation so yes it is an ass-pull, can you tell me how much it impacted the series, did Goku or anyone else use it to do a lot of damage to the enemy kind of like those two brats are doing now?

      That's how I know your arguments are weighted with nostalgia, not any real un-bias logic. Goten and Trunks were the exact same way. Both became Super Saiyans with absolutely no legitimate reason. Don't see you bitching about them.

      Anyways, I've proved my point. I'm done arguing DBZ. I love it. I love Naruto. I really don't care what problems you have with it, especially when your reasons lack any real substance.

      Well, one could argue that they were the sons of the two of the most powerful pure blooded saiyans in existence

      Like i said i dont have problems with Naruto or sasuke, its that their powers have no real logic behind them, atleast they didn't go upto Majin Buu and start kicking his ass like Naruto and Sasuke are doing right now

      Even though they were super saiyans they had to train in the time chamber

      You are an idiot to think my arguments are weighted with nostalgia, both the series are epic, the problem is that Naruto has been a lot into ass pulls lately

      It seems you are the one who is using bias logic and can't accept that this is the worse ass-pull ever

      As for the telepathy thing, i am sure zenkai ability of saiyans covers it, it is similar to how cell gained IT and Vegeta gained Ki sense ability

      I still don't see what point you have proved, you haven't proven anything mate

      If you think i am being bias with DBZ due to nostalgia then why not make it older Naruto vs Newer Naruto?...i can bring out many things that make this current Naruto and Sasuke vs Madara an ass-pull

        Loading editor
    • P.S its not ass-pulls that make Toriyama my favorite author, its that the Super Saiyan transformation and the whole concept is so unique that nothing beats

      The guy did nothing in the transformation except increasing muscle-mass, changing eye color and hair style and the color

      He kept it so simple and yet it is so wonderful, the level of genius reflects in his work

      Despite what current authors are doing, i still haven't been able to witness that level of genius in anyone's work

      Its true people are using complex plots, distinct transformations, putting so much efforts into the transformation artwork.

      But no one is using anything different, ninja's portrayal in Naruto is different and over the top, but they are still only ninjas

      One-piece is over the top pirates

      Bleach does something unique since it changes the way we see shinigami now, cause before bleach my image of a shinigami was similar to Ryuuk from Death Note

      Hunter x Hunter -2011 is still to be eng dubbed so i have no idea about it

      And i am not big on fairy tail

      The only current anime that comes close to Toriyama's work is Toriko, its plot is the most unique

      It might seem i am understating these animes, but no, these are all great anime, but they are using existing concepts, only toriko and DBZ have come up with something entirely other-worldly

        Loading editor
    • I totally agree with The Winter King in this argument.

        Loading editor
    • Hagoromo 1234 wrote: I totally agree with The Winter King in this argument.

      Thank you my friend

        Loading editor
    • You're welcome.

        Loading editor
    • ok...as someone who has read the entire DBZ, Bleach, and Naruto. Few on here know much of what they say. On a more relevant note, none of this is relevant. At all. Isn't this Naruto?

        Loading editor
    • J spencer93 wrote: ok...as someone who has read the entire DBZ, Bleach, and Naruto. Few on here know much of what they say. On a more relevant note, none of this is relevant. At all. Isn't this Naruto?

      The topic is 12 days old

      Give it a rest

        Loading editor
    • 54.89.36.104
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message

Around Wikia's network

Random Wiki