Wikia

Narutopedia

Chapter 673 Discussion

  • Share your thoughts about the latest chapter!

    I honestly think that the chapter is really good. Each recent chapter's being more interesting and exciting! :)

      Loading editor
    • Beyond amazing chapter. Naruto holding staffs like a real ninja, can't wait for the next chapter. (Reminds me of Aizen's final battle from Bleach, same power-ups situations from the protagonists and the villain).

        Loading editor
    • Sasuke needs other eye. And can't wait to see perfect susano with jyuubi eyes

        Loading editor
    • I loved seeing sasukes new rinnegan and naruto looked badass too.

        Loading editor
    • Yoshi0012 wrote: Sasuke needs other eye. And can't wait to see perfect susano with jyuubi eyes

      yh but we didnt see madara's yet ever since the gedo rinne tensei was used on him... but sasuke's might look better

        Loading editor
    • I gurantee he opens third eye and it's the other jyuubis eye.

        Loading editor
    • I know this will sound whack but, I reckon for some reason that Naruto is gonna have his left eye injured and Sasuke is gonna be on his death bed and give Naruto his Rinnegan. I wouldn't be surprised with this due the amount of patterns that have been going on throughout the whole series.

      It just seems that this is gonna happen just like Obito and Kakashi. Call us out on this in being wrong IDC.

        Loading editor
    • I honestly would've liked it if Naruto got the Rinnegan (still might) because I think it'd be cool to see 2 Rinnegan users battle it all out.

        Loading editor
    • Decent chapter. The new powers look cool, but hopefully it's only a temporary loan of the sages power. They were already able to go head to head with anyone but now they are head and shoulders over everyone.

        Loading editor
    • Do you know how stupid that would be? Naruto with all bijuu and their powers+ senju chakra( essentially the sage of six paths) + the jyuubis eye which is the mangekyo and rinnegan combined. He'd be the most OP ninja in history.

        Loading editor
    • i thought madara was OP enough because he survived the hachimon tonkou no jin, beat all 9 bijuu blind, defeated hashirama with one eye and nearly killed naruto and sasuke with one eye before he got juubi power

        Loading editor
    • Mlpa16 wrote: i thought madara was OP enough because he survived the hachimon tonkou no jin, beat all 9 bijuu blind, defeated hashirama with one eye and nearly killed naruto and sasuke with one eye before he got juubi power

      I didn't have too much of a problem with Madara having all that power. He is considered the strongest ever, or at least one of the strongest ever. They had to give a reason why mentioning his name invoked fear into the people. Nearly killing naruto and sasuke was merely a plot device that they could of worked around.

        Loading editor
    • Xundoshi wrote: I honestly would've liked it if Naruto got the Rinnegan (still might) because I think it'd be cool to see 2 Rinnegan users battle it all out.

      That would be horrible imo. Naruto is powerful enough without Rinnegan.

        Loading editor
    • IndxcvNovelist wrote:

      Xundoshi wrote: I honestly would've liked it if Naruto got the Rinnegan (still might) because I think it'd be cool to see 2 Rinnegan users battle it all out.

      That would be horrible imo. Naruto is powerful enough without Rinnegan.

      I can see how someone would like it, but it doesn't make any sense for him to. He is not the reincarnation of Indra. Asura was known for the body/spirit, not the eyes.

        Loading editor
    • I just want sasuke to get the other eye

        Loading editor
    • Taynio wrote:

      IndxcvNovelist wrote:

      Xundoshi wrote: I honestly would've liked it if Naruto got the Rinnegan (still might) because I think it'd be cool to see 2 Rinnegan users battle it all out.

      That would be horrible imo. Naruto is powerful enough without Rinnegan.

      I can see how someone would like it, but it doesn't make any sense for him to. He is not the reincarnation of Indra. Asura was known for the body/spirit, not the eyes.

      I think it would be cool to see him have it but as stated he is the reincarnation of the body and spirit. However, it would be a fun plot later to have naruto v. sasuke to determine who is the next "god" of shinobi.

        Loading editor
    • Yeah maybe it's OCD, but Kishi better give Sasuke both eyes, not just a Rinnegan in one eye, and he better explain that eye better, he called it Rinnegan and Sharingan on separate occasions.

        Loading editor
    • <snip - no links> is this his third eye

        Loading editor
    • Jakjak111 wrote: <snip - no links> is this his third eye

      No, that's a silouette of Kaguya. and no links.

        Loading editor
    • sorry for the link but apparently she is inside him now since he has "merged" with the ten tails. So could he "evolve" since he theoretically he can use her chakra now in the same way naruto can use the tailed beast?

        Loading editor
    • Sasuke and Naruto are reincarnation of Ashura and Indra who posses the body and the eye of the Sage.The Sage gives Naruto the body,while Sasuke get the 'upgraded' rinnegan.

        Loading editor
    • Important thing to remember: Though it is cliche, often for the "Chosen One" to save the world and fulfill the prophecy, they are to be given a divine power (by "given", I mean a divine force giving to them).

        Loading editor
    • how will mardra be defed hes imortal i guess they chould burry him like hidan but madra is so over powerd

        Loading editor
    • Since Naruto and Sasuke both got godlike powers,they should overrun madara.

        Loading editor
    • I thought that Indra didn't have the Rinnegan. Cuz you can only get the rinnegan when you combine both Senju and Uchiha powers.

        Loading editor
    • Is sasuke's rennigan different from Madara's? I remeber Indra originally, had a much more powerful rinnegan than the original rennigan. Could there be a possibility that Sasuke has this rennigan? I don't know if the S.O.S.P implanted senju DNA or what.

        Loading editor
      1. Indra didn't have a Rinnegan. He had a Sharingan.
      2. Rinnegan is born from the Sage's chakra, which is Asura and Indra's chakra combined. Not Uchiha and Senju DNA. The only reason it worked for Madara is because he was Indra's transmigrant and Hashirama was Asura's.
      3. Sasuke got half of Hagoromo's power (his chakra) therefore he awakened the Rinnegan.

      Any questions?

        Loading editor
    • Ten Tailed Fox wrote:

      1. Indra didn't have a Rinnegan. He had a Sharingan.
      2. Rinnegan is born from the Sage's chakra, which is Asura and Indra's chakra combined. Not Uchiha and Senju DNA. The only reason it worked for Madara is because he was Indra's transmigrant and Hashirama was Asura's.
      3. Sasuke got half of Hagoromo's power (his chakra) therefore he awakened the Rinnegan.

      Any questions?

      I 100% agree with you

      Do you think we will see Sasuke's new jutsus next chapter?

        Loading editor
    • There is a possibility that Sasuke will use the Rinnegan's technique.

        Loading editor
    • To settle the sasuke thing. It is the JYUUBI's eye( the mangekyo and rinnegan combined) kayuga is the mother of the ten tails. She has the other eye. To those with OCD I gurantee maadara gets other rinnegan back opens third eye( other jyuubi eye) sauke gets it. Sasuke would then have the combined power of both

        Loading editor
    • Then his susanoo would be unstoppable especially with Amaterasu, and his perfect susanoo sword. Not to mention being able to just absolutely <nope> with the flying enton

        Loading editor
    • Yoshi0012 wrote: To settle the sasuke thing. It is the JYUUBI's eye( the mangekyo and rinnegan combined) kayuga is the mother of the ten tails. She has the other eye. To those with OCD I gurantee maadara gets other rinnegan back opens third eye( other jyuubi eye) sauke gets it. Sasuke would then have the combined power of both

      This post gave me cancer.

        Loading editor
    • Ten Tailed Fox wrote:

      1. Indra didn't have a Rinnegan. He had a Sharingan.
      2. Rinnegan is born from the Sage's chakra, which is Asura and Indra's chakra combined. Not Uchiha and Senju DNA. The only reason it worked for Madara is because he was Indra's transmigrant and Hashirama was Asura's.
      3. Sasuke got half of Hagoromo's power (his chakra) therefore he awakened the Rinnegan.

      Any questions?

      Then it's also possible for Naruto to awaken the Rinnegan. Maybe he got the other eye.

        Loading editor
    • LePatronRSD wrote:

      Ten Tailed Fox wrote:

      1. Indra didn't have a Rinnegan. He had a Sharingan.
      2. Rinnegan is born from the Sage's chakra, which is Asura and Indra's chakra combined. Not Uchiha and Senju DNA. The only reason it worked for Madara is because he was Indra's transmigrant and Hashirama was Asura's.
      3. Sasuke got half of Hagoromo's power (his chakra) therefore he awakened the Rinnegan.

      Any questions?

      Then it's also possible for Naruto to awaken the Rinnegan. Maybe he got the other eye.

      Its not possible at all. Naruto doesn't have a Sharingan. Rinnegan is just the full evolution of a Sharingan. Naruto doesn't have one so he can't, and won't, develop Rinnegan.

        Loading editor
    • Ten Tailed Fox wrote:

      LePatronRSD wrote:

      Ten Tailed Fox wrote:

      1. Indra didn't have a Rinnegan. He had a Sharingan.
      2. Rinnegan is born from the Sage's chakra, which is Asura and Indra's chakra combined. Not Uchiha and Senju DNA. The only reason it worked for Madara is because he was Indra's transmigrant and Hashirama was Asura's.
      3. Sasuke got half of Hagoromo's power (his chakra) therefore he awakened the Rinnegan.

      Any questions?

      Then it's also possible for Naruto to awaken the Rinnegan. Maybe he got the other eye.

      Its not possible at all. Naruto doesn't have a Sharingan. Rinnegan is just the full evolution of a Sharingan. Naruto doesn't have one so he can't, and won't, develop Rinnegan.

      I wouldn't be so sure. Wasn't the idea that they gathered the old mans powers? I'd say it's likely Naruto could, but it is not justified, and skews the whole "Asura" thing. That being said, Indra didn't have Rinnegan, yet Sasuke does. So at this point, it seems like Sasuke and Naruto are Indra and Asura on steroids (with their old man's powers, whereas Indra and Asura never seemed to actually have that level).

      So despite not having a sharingan, I think it's likely (as in possible) for him to get a Rinnegan. Even on here, if I remember correctly, people believe the old man doesn't have sharigan, yet we go around and talk about how rinnegan is just the pinnacle of sharigan. Make up your damn minds. You can't eat your cake and have it still.

      Note: I AM NOT SAYING I WANT HIM TO HAVE IT. I'm just saying it is likely/possible given everything.

        Loading editor
    • Taynio
      Taynio removed this reply because:
      No idea what happened. Sorry!
      02:46, April 21, 2014
      This reply has been removed

      Taynio wrote:

      Ten Tailed Fox wrote:

      LePatronRSD wrote:

      Ten Tailed Fox wrote:

      1. Indra didn't have a Rinnegan. He had a Sharingan.
      2. Rinnegan is born from the Sage's chakra, which is Asura and Indra's chakra combined. Not Uchiha and Senju DNA. The only reason it worked for Madara is because he was Indra's transmigrant and Hashirama was Asura's.
      3. Sasuke got half of Hagoromo's power (his chakra) therefore he awakened the Rinnegan.

      Any questions?

      Then it's also possible for Naruto to awaken the Rinnegan. Maybe he got the other eye.

      Its not possible at all. Naruto doesn't have a Sharingan. Rinnegan is just the full evolution of a Sharingan. Naruto doesn't have one so he can't, and won't, develop Rinnegan.

      I wouldn't be so sure. Wasn't the idea that they gathered the old mans powers? I'd say it's likely Naruto could, but it is not justified, and skews the whole "Asura" thing. That being said, Indra didn't have Rinnegan, yet Sasuke does. So at this point, it seems like Sasuke and Naruto are Indra and Asura on steroids (with their old man's powers, whereas Indra and Asura never seemed to actually have that level). Sasuke only got Rinnegan due to the old man.

      So despite not having a sharingan, I think it's likely (as in possible) for him to get a Rinnegan. Even on here, if I remember correctly, people believe the old man doesn't have sharigan, yet we go around and talk about how rinnegan is just the pinnacle of sharigan. Make up your damn minds. You can't eat your cake and have it still.

      Note: I AM NOT SAYING I WANT HIM TO HAVE IT. I'm just saying it is likely/possible given everything.
        Loading editor
    • No, I'm saying with absolute certainty that unless he transplants a Sharingan a Rinnegan will not awaken. At all.

        Loading editor
    • It is actually quite possible for Naruto to get the Rinnegan. Remember that Naruto is also a distant descendant of Asura with the Uzumaki being descendants of the Senju. Any Uchiha DNA can help him. However, Naruto would be too OP with the Rinnegan. P.S. Naruto doesn't need a Sharingan to attain the Rinnegan.

        Loading editor
    • Naruto doesn't have a Sharingan.

      A Rinnegan will not awaken. A Rinnegan is what happens when the Sharingan evolves to its final state as a result of the Sage of Six Path's chakra. Naruto has no Sharingan, therefore no Rinnegan will be born. Its just wishful thinking on the part of the fans.

        Loading editor
    • A Rinnegan surfaces when the two bloodlines of the Sage mix. Senju (or Uzumaki) + Uchiha + Time = Rinnegan.

        Loading editor
    • Wrong. It evolves from a Sharingan when the bloodlines (chakra of Asura and Indra) are mixed. Confirmed genetically by Kabuto, verbally by Madara, and visually by Sasuke.

        Loading editor
    • This may end at a standstill. Due to the fact that the only people who have awakened the Rinnegan after Hagoromo Ōtsutuki were of Uchiha lineage.

        Loading editor
    • I do think that Sasuke's Rinnegan is unique to that of Madara's. There is something to that Rinnegan that Madara's Rinnegan doesn't have. I cannot wait until next chapter.

        Loading editor
    • No standstill.

      Kaguya had a Sharingan, according to Hagoromo, and it is highly possible she also had Rinnegan, due to her eye being the same as Sasuke's. Hagoromo has a Rinnegan and, though he may not have been shown with it, that means he has a Sharingan too. Hagoromo even said he left the tablet for Indra and his descendants, because they may try to recreate Rinnegan. They can only do this, why? Because they possess Sharingan and thus have the eyes capable of doing so.

        Loading editor
    • Kaguya most likely does not have the Rinnegan. Remember that her Sharingan has 9 tomoe due to the fact that she ate the Shinju's fruit. The Rinnegan, it surfaced in Hagoromo and possibly his brother as well. Also, Hagoromo may have left the tablet for Indra and his descendants. But what if one of Asura's descendants read it? Sasuke did let Karin into the secret Uchiha room at the Naka Shrine in Chapter 618.

        Loading editor
    • We may not know that the Senju can awaken the Rinnegan due to the fact that only Uchiha were known to awaken the Rinnegan after Hagoromo's death.

        Loading editor
    • WassoTasso wrote: Kaguya most likely does not have the Rinnegan. Remember that her Sharingan has 9 tomoe due to the fact that she ate the Shinju's fruit. The Rinnegan, it surfaced in Hagoromo and possibly his brother as well. Also, Hagoromo may have left the tablet for Indra and his descendants. But what if one of Asura's descendants read it? Sasuke did let Karin into the secret Uchiha room at the Naka Shrine in Chapter 618.

      Asura's descendants cannot read it.

      It can only be partially read with a Sharingan, more with a Mangekyou, and completely with a Rinnegan. Outsiders can't read anything.

      Everything you said about Kaguya's eyes being the way they are because of the Shinju's fruit is fanfiction. Hagoromo said she had the Sharingan and the Byakuygan, that is all.

        Loading editor
    • Correct, but, Kaguya was not born with dojutsu. She most likely attained the Sharingan and Byakugan after she ate the Shinju's chakra fruit.

        Loading editor
    • Again. That is all fanfiction. Not fact. We were told she has both. That is fact.

        Loading editor
    • But it doesn't matter either way.

      Naruto will not awaken the Rinnegan unless he gets a transplanted Sharingan. Its physiologically impossible.

        Loading editor
    • It is not fanfiction. Madara has stated that Kaguya became the first being to use chakra after she ate the Shinju's fruit.

        Loading editor
    • Princess Kaguya Ōtsutsuki (大筒木かぐや, Ōtsutsuki Kaguya) was the first human to use chakra after consuming the fruit of the Shinju.

        Loading editor
    • WassoTasso wrote:

      Princess Kaguya Ōtsutsuki (大筒木かぐや, Ōtsutsuki Kaguya) was the first human to use chakra after consuming the fruit of the Shinju.

      Use chakra and use eyes one are born with are two completely different things. I fail to see your point. You assume that the chakra of the Shinju magically spawned her eyes and I'm saying you have no foundation for that except in speculation. She was clearly not a normal human (three eyes, two with black sclera, and two giant horns) and therefore it is entirely possible she was born with all three.

        Loading editor
    • Dojutsu need chakra correct? So how was she born with dojutsu when she was not born with Chakra?

        Loading editor
    • Why is grass green? Genetics don't rely on chakra. Chakra relies on genetics. The point is you have no way of knowing if she was or wasn't born with those eyes, because you aren't told that. You are simply told that she has them.

      That's all.

      Which still is not the argument. The argument is that Naruto will get a Rinnegan, which is completely and totally false, unless Sasuke starts feeling particularly generous with his eyes.

        Loading editor
    • @ Foxy -- It's not "wishful thinking". I wish you'd stop that line of reasoning. I, personally, haven't seen anyone wishing it on any of the sites I randomly go to. It also doesn't make your argument any more valid because you disagree.

      But thank you for clarifying you think the old man does have sharingan. Others on the wiki do not share that belief, despite the fact it is said rinnegan comes from sharingan, they don't want to admit he has it despite having the ultimate version. Of course I know you don't solely reply to me, but my intent was to showcase the contradictory attitude of the wiki sometimes.

        Loading editor
    • "Wishful thinking is the formation of beliefs and making decisions according to what might be pleasing to imagine instead of by appealing to evidence, rationality, or reality. It is a product of resolving conflicts between belief and desire."

      So, you see, it may be frustrating, but I am sticking to the definition. I don't have to disagree. Its still wishful thinking.

        Loading editor
    • LePatronRSD
      LePatronRSD removed this reply because:
      lol
      10:29, April 21, 2014
      This reply has been removed

      Ten Tailed Fox wrote:

      WassoTasso wrote: Kaguya most likely does not have the Rinnegan. Remember that her Sharingan has 9 tomoe due to the fact that she ate the Shinju's fruit. The Rinnegan, it surfaced in Hagoromo and possibly his brother as well. Also, Hagoromo may have left the tablet for Indra and his descendants. But what if one of Asura's descendants read it? Sasuke did let Karin into the secret Uchiha room at the Naka Shrine in Chapter 618.

      I think he said that he left it there because he believed that one of Indra's descendant would recreate the Rinnegan. With other words, he didn't trust the descendants of Indra.

      Asura's descendants cannot read it.

      It can only be partially read with a Sharingan, more with a Mangekyou, and completely with a Rinnegan. Outsiders can't read anything.

      Everything you said about Kaguya's eyes being the way they are because of the Shinju's fruit is fanfiction. Hagoromo said she had the Sharingan and the Byakuygan, that is all.

        Loading editor
    • The new chapter is out in just a page.

        Loading editor
    • Grass is green because of chlorophyll. Otherwise it's in fact yellow.

        Loading editor
    • Elveonora wrote: Grass is green because of chlorophyll. Otherwise it's in fact yellow.

      Thank you, Elve, for that beautiful explanation xD

        Loading editor
    • WassoTasso wrote: Dojutsu need chakra correct? So how was she born with dojutsu when she was not born with Chakra?

      It does seem unlikely that she would have been born with the Byakugan, because one of the Byakugan's key functions was to perceive the flow of chakra. Before her nobody had chakra, so why would anyone have that ability? Just a freak mutation?

      On the other hand, maybe the Byakugan was a "gift" belonging to those who watched over and worshipped the Divine Tree, and she was able to see the chakra and knew its why the fruit had power. But she came from a far-away land, so...

      Well, if Madara encounters the spirits/chakra of Kaguya and the Divine Tree itself now, perhaps we will get one last monologue to explain all of this stuff.

        Loading editor
    • So I got my hands on the raw. You guys have questions?

      It might be interesting to note that whatever talked to Madara used Katakana only, just like Kuro Zetsu. Furthermore, Madara did call Sasuke's eye Rinnegan, while he named Naruto's mode Rikudo Senjutsu.

        Loading editor
    • What did he call his form?

        Loading editor
    • What did who call whose form?

        Loading editor
    • what did Madara call his form. Was under the impression he also called his Six Paths senjutsu or whatever he did.

        Loading editor
    • TheUltimate3
      TheUltimate3 removed this reply because:
      Test
      13:34, April 25, 2014
      This reply has been removed

      Test

        Loading editor
    • Na, he only said he possesses both powers.

        Loading editor
    • Dagnabit.

        Loading editor
    • 79.77.23.117
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message

Around Wikia's network

Random Wiki