|Please note that this is the Narutopedia's article on the Human Puppet used by Sasori. If you are looking for the article on the former leader of Sunagakure then you should head to Third Kazekage. For other uses, see Third Kazekage (disambiguation)|
|Literal English||Third Wind Shadow|
|Anime||Naruto Shippūden Episode #21|
|Game||Naruto Shippūden: Gekitō Ninja Taisen! EX 2|
|OVA||Naruto Shippūden: UNSG anime cutscenes|
|Appears in||Anime, Manga and Game|
This is the puppet created by Sasori from the body of Sunagakure's Third Kazekage. The efforts that Sasori went through to acquire the puppet made it his favourite. In the end, Sakura Haruno destroyed the puppet and in the anime, when Chiyo tried to use the head to attack Sasori, he simply incinerated it.
After being converted into human puppet, Sasori installed several weapons into his body, all of which were soaked in Sasori's special brand of poison, which kills the victim after three days of painful paralysis. This was also applied to the Kazekage's Iron Sand which he manipulated through Magnet Release — a skill Sasori later gained access to because of the fact that the puppet had been created from a corpse.
- Retractable blades in the formation of a claw on the right arm.
- Thousand Hands Manipulation Force.
- Hidden buzz saw in the left arm.
- Iron Sand abilities (stored within and externally released from the mouth).
- Retractable scythe hidden in the right arm.
- Magnetic apparatus stored inside the left chest compartment.
- Both the puppet Hiruko and the Third Kazekage were stated to be Sasori's favourite.
- The Third Kazekage puppet was sealed in a scroll with the Japanese word for "three" (三, san) on it.