This is free; permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.2 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the section entitled "GNU Free Documentation License."
- Licensecode specifys which license to use. Can be GPL, LGPL, GFDL, FAL, or ART-2. GFDL is the default.
- Used for things which a user has uploaded somewhere.
- Username is the username of the person who uploaded the file.
- Interwiki is optional, it specifies the interwiki of the site to link to the userpage on if the file was originally uploaded to another MediaWiki site.
- Used for things which you have created and are releasing under the selected license.
- The default message is just a simple notification that the image under the selected license.