Saji is not Zaji Edit
I've been reading through the chapters from the beginning of the war again, and noticed that there are actually two seperate individuals in the Ambush squad, Zaji, the blond guy that is overconfident and nearly got blown up by the Muta-bomb, and Saji, the black-haired individual that is sent with Omoi and Sai, and are the ones to spot Zabuza, Haku, Gari and Pakura.
I noticed that this wiki does not acknowledge that there are two seperate indivuals, and believes that Saji is a typo, and that the black hair is an inking error.
I suggest that a new article should be created for Saji. I'd do it myself but I've never created an article before, and frankly I don't know how.
- Nope~ All the members of the squad were introduced at the beginning of the ambush. The black haired person you saw was actually the same Zaji, Kishimoto had colored his hair by accident it was later corrected as you can see. --Cerez☺ (talk) 17:15, February 14, 2011 (UTC)
- Damn, looks like I posted too soon. I posted while reading chapter 520, but in the next chapter, the person I believed was Saji, has blonde hair, making it seem like Zaji and Saji are in fact the same person, and Kishi is just making a lot of typos and inking mistakes. --Junaid-Sennin (talk) 17:21, February 14, 2011 (UTC)
colour of hair Edit
what is his hair colour ?
- That's unknown at the moment. Most of the time, he's shown with light hair, so that is probably how it is supposed to be. However, it is quite possible that his hair is meant to be a colour between light and dark. With ambiguous colours like this, the actual colour depicted in the manga is often dependant on the surroundings. Whichever colour looks best is used. It's quite common in manga and even happens sometimes with unambiguously black hair colours. —ShounenSuki (talk | contribs | translations) 08:10, April 23, 2011 (UTC)
- No official rank has been given to this character as of yet.--Cerez365™ 18:22, June 23, 2011 (UTC)
Is this Zaji? Edit
- Yes it is... possibly. Given that it might not be, I don't think we should use that. There's no need for a zoomed in image like that when he'll be properly introduced later.--Cerez365™(talk) 17:42, April 10, 2012 (UTC)