This was part of the trivia note on Yashamaru being portrayed as a female in the other language versions.
"Probably the strongest argument for this belief is that it is Sakura's injured figure at his hands that gives him the flashback to his early childhood, when he wounded Yashamaru".I don't quite follow the wording of it. Primarily, Sakura is female... The wording on who gets the flashback doesn't clearly state who gets the flashback, but the ending particularly confuses me, because neither person mentioned could logically be the person getting the flashback... Sakura is undeniably female, so the he excludes that, and Yashamaru was the one being attacked, so how can he be the one doing the attacking? Anyone want to shed some enlightenment on this? (Eek... Maddness Dad series flashback..... yuuuuuck...). ~NOTASTAFF Daniel Friesen (DanTMan, Nadir Seen Fire) (talk) current discussion Dec 11, 2007 @ 04:11 (UTC)
i believe yashamaru is kind of like itachi, both of them died deceiving the person closet to them, and they both kind of gave that person their initial path in life through there lies, is that worthy of trivia? --Caseather (talk) 23:23, July 12, 2011 (UTC)
- Because back when we listed similarities like that, trivia sections became too big and unwieldy. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 23:44, July 12, 2011 (UTC)
It says that Yashamaru is/was 27. Does that mean that he was 27 when he died or would he have been 27 if he had survived to Part 1? Also, how old was Gaara approximately when Yashamaru killed himself? 126.96.36.199 (talk) 13:44, April 12, 2011 (UTC)Woolfy
- Yashamaru was 27 when he died and Gaara was six. —ShounenSuki (talk | contribs | translations) 14:15, April 12, 2011 (UTC)
The new chapter reveals alot. Did Yashamaru really hate Gaara? It seems that it was, in fact, all an order from the 4th Kazekage, to get Gaara to control Shukaku. It reveals that Karura did in fact love Gaara, so there would have been no need for Yashamaru's revenge or hatred. Sparxs77 (talk) 19:18, July 12, 2011 (UTC)
- Ah yes apparently his article hasn't been edited to reflect the new chapter yet.--19:25, July 12, 2011 (UTC)
Also from the chapter, should we take that Yashamaru was part of the Suna Council? He was part of the meeting in which they discussed village affairs. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 23:55, July 12, 2011 (UTC)
- I was wondering about this. It is possible that Yondaime just asked him to it in on that meeting but from the scene it could go either way. On the other hand, Kankurō and Temari both occupy seats at the meetings but aren't considered councillors. So I'd say a trivia mention in his article perhaps?--Cerez365™ 12:44, July 15, 2011 (UTC)
ANBU vs Chunin
The databook states he is a chunin, but now Chapter 548 says he's an ANBU. So which one is the more reliable source? Yatanogarasu 08:17, July 21, 2011 (UTC)
- I would list him as an ANBU and make a note of the discrepancy in the trivia section. I wouldn't be surprised if his membership of the ANBU was a secret or something, and since the databooks 'only list what we could know'… —ShounenSuki (talk | contribs | translations) 11:08, July 21, 2011 (UTC)
- Well, ANBU are shinobi whose previous rank, age, and gender do not matter in terms of selection. That means, an ANBU could've been a genin, chunin, or jonin. That means Yashamaru is selected to be an ANBU when he is at the rank of chunin, just like Itachi (who has never been promoted to jonin, but became an ANBU). How do we put that in? Yatanogarasu 21:54, July 23, 2011 (UTC)
Guy and girl
- Cool story bro. —ShounenSuki (talk | contribs | translations) 16:34, August 10, 2011 (UTC)
- The logic flaw in this burns my eyes. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 21:30, August 10, 2011 (UTC)
- Can we take this pointless section off now? It's really, really, really stupid.--NinjaSheik 22:19, August 10, 2011 (UTC)
Lol, the fail in this section, is so unbelievable, that I'm laughing tears of laughter...either that, or my eyes are burning like Omnibeder's from the fail in this section...the fail...it burns!!!X(--Black Ronin8 (talk) 02:27, August 20, 2012 (UTC)
This needed a title, so I made one
i think there's something wrong about what you said in his appearance..
'"He also wore bandages around his head."'
i think he only got it when he got wounded on his head after he saved some kids from gaara when they ran away from him.. and his picture on where he wore the bandages was from episode 76 in gaara's flashback but i don't think he wore them occasionally.. —This unsigned comment was made by 188.8.131.52 (talk • contribs) .
- I think we put that there cause that is how we have seen him most the time. Joshbl56 05:46, March 9, 2012 (UTC)
- So we're clear, you do know that Yashamaru is the Fourth Kazekage's brother-in-law right?--Cerez365™(talk) 01:16, June 20, 2012 (UTC)
yashamaru isnt related to him. hes his BROTHER IN LAW. hes not biologically related to him, and thus doesnt have the necessary genes for the kekkei genkai. besides the kunai tchnique he uses has a name it just uses chakra to control his weapons, it said so in the databook.184.108.40.206 (talk) 02:20, June 20, 2012 (UTC) yomiko-chan
well look at the Magnet Release page, you'll find out that there are plenty of people who are not related and still able to use it aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand okay that clears it up for me FirePit (talk) 02:23, June 20, 2012 (UTC)
well there is always the chance that Yashamaru also had that ancestor or is related to the 3rd Kazekage, anyway, now that I know that it was it's own technique, the whole thing is over. FirePit (talk) 14:03, June 20, 2012 (UTC)
I've done a comparison between Yashamaru and Karura, and their hair color are different. Yashamaru's hair is more of a light brown, almost dirty blonde, color, while Karura's is more of a duller sandy brown color. Shall add that Yashamaru's hair is a light brown color or leave it as it is. Or should I just say that it's a light sandy brown color instead?--Black Ronin8 (talk) 02:32, August 20, 2012 (UTC)