ENG Voice Actor?
I noticed he has an English VA listed, but I didn't think anything with his ENG voice was released yet. (Dub hasn't gotten that far, Storm 3 isn't out yet, etc.) So was there some sort of confirmation of this? --DeadmanNK (talk) 03:24, February 24, 2013 (UTC)
- The only possible credible source I can think of is the Storm 3 demo, if the credits include VAs from the rest of the game. Other than that, I don't think there's a VA imdb-like site. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 03:39, February 24, 2013 (UTC)
Water Release: Water Dragon Bullet Technique
- Apparently he used it in a game. The infobox isn't supposed to list them in characters infoboxes, but there seams to be a bug in the system. Jacce | Talk | Contributions 20:25, February 26, 2013 (UTC)
- We do not know His role in the Movie because it hasn't came out on DVD (and thus suitible for online viewing). In the character design art for the Movie, that came out a handful of months ago, He was there. Thus signifying that He appears in the afformentioned movie.--Yomiko-chan (talk) 23:40, March 15, 2013 (UTC)
I don't recall exactly who, but I remember someone trustworthy saying that Yagura himself doesn't appear, but he's mentioned in some way, something like "previous Mizukage" or something. Fū neither appears nor is mentioned, they just had concept art released about the same time. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 03:02, March 16, 2013 (UTC)
Actually Yagura himself appears, the other Jinchuriky do not, they might have been planned to appear as of the concept art, but that would be boring. He has no role at all other than being a jinchuriky hunted and killed by Emo Naruto, so I guess no one would want to see 8 more or less identical scenes. The movie comes on DVD in a month or so--Elveonora (talk) 11:15, March 16, 2013 (UTC)
- I've watched the movie (Korean dubbed version), the only jinchūriki that appeared in the movie is Yugito Nii not Yagura. And as Elveonora said before, she appeared when she was hunted by Menma. —Shakhmoot (Talk) 22:21, March 20, 2013 (UTC)
The only character who could possibly be Yagura, but didn't look like him, is the person Menma is carrying like a corpse when he first see him, when he's first approached by Tobi. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 20:06, March 21, 2013 (UTC)
Given how jinchūriki are often related to the Kage of their villages. Given Yagura's status as a jinchūriki and appearance, he may be a relative of the Nidaime Mizukage and a part of the Hōzuki Clan.--188.8.131.52 (talk) 14:38, March 29, 2013 (UTC)Reliops
Hiru aint a Senju either --East Dragons Feast 16:40, March 29, 2013 (UTC)
Yagura's death and rin having 3tails bijuu....
Was during or before the third shinobi world war. As Rin had it shortly after Obitos "Death". Now here is the problem with that whole thing... Obito was shown controlling Yagura while he was alive.. yet Obito was only around 13-14 here and he JUST left the confounds of Mountain Graveyard for the first time.. Rin having the 3 tails is a plothole. ItachiWasAHero (talk) 02:55, June 9, 2013 (UTC)
- Rin was the jinchuriki of the Three-Tails during the Third Shinobi World War. Yagura became the jinchuriki at some point after and we don't know how long that was. There is somewhere in the ballpark of a 20+ year gap between the Third War and the start of the series, Tobi could have taken control of Yagura any within that.--TheUltimate3 (talk) 06:27, June 9, 2013 (UTC)