Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Automated transfer of Problem Report #14896
The following message was left by Anonymous via PR #14896 on 2008-10-31 18:10:51 UTC
According to Hiden:Sha no Sho (The third Naruto Databook) --which I own,I'm not just quoting what I've seen on the internet-- Yuura's birthday is actually October 31 and he's 28 years of age. Bloodtype A B. He's five foot six. 117 pounds.
- Ok, image  confirmed by user. ~NOTASTAFF Daniel Friesen (DanTMan, Nadir Seen Fire) (talk) current discussion Nov 29, 2008 @ 23:30 (UTC)
In the fifth episode, of the Chikara arc, there's a reincarnated shinobi who looks like it could be Yūra. I don't recall if there are many shots of him, but he's the shinobi who aids Hayate when Hayate holds Sakura down. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 21:07, December 20, 2012 (UTC)
- I didn't see his goatee, or because of the brightness of the scene for that moment. But if the goatee exist, this character is absolutely him since he was a Suna jōnin during his lifetime. —Shakhmoot (Talk) 09:18, December 21, 2012 (UTC)
- I do recall seeing a goatee. I'll watch it again just to be certain. Someone tried adding it to the IWR article before I brought it up, but it was reverted. According to the edit, Mukade had also been reincarnated. I'll have to pay lots of attention. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 20:50, December 21, 2012 (UTC)
- At least in the translation I was able to find, they simply used red sand to reference Sasori. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 15:57, March 19, 2014 (UTC)
- Doesn't it say The Spy of the Red Sand? I think it should be added. Munchvtec (talk) 15:58, March 19, 2014 (UTC)
- Since we have this, sure. Iloveinoxxx (talk) 14:07, January 12, 2015 (UTC)