the first hand seal is not a tiger(i think it is a half tiger seal or something else but definitely not the tiger seal) ...correct it --184.108.40.206 (talk) 06:18, January 22, 2010 (UTC)
- It's the tiger hand seal, with only the index fingers being used, rather than both the index and middle fingers.--Enoki911 (talk) 01:56, January 23, 2010 (UTC)
- Right is Fuuton Shinkuudaigyoku, with D. —This unsigned comment was made by Mountain26 (talk • contribs) .
- There are several ways to translate 大, one of which is "tai". See its entry at wiktionary. It appears that in this case, the use is "tai". Several kanji have many transliterations. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 01:17, January 25, 2010 (UTC)
- Ok.—This unsigned comment was made by Mountain26 (talk • contribs) .
- Yeah, the furigana are for "tai". 220.127.116.11 (talk) 21:14, January 26, 2010 (UTC)