the first hand seal is not a tiger(i think it is a half tiger seal or something else but definitely not the tiger seal) ...correct it --220.127.116.11 (talk) 06:18, January 22, 2010 (UTC)
- It's the tiger hand seal, with only the index fingers being used, rather than both the index and middle fingers.--Enoki911 (talk) 01:56, January 23, 2010 (UTC)
- Right is Fuuton Shinkuudaigyoku, with D. —This unsigned comment was made by Mountain26 (talk • contribs) .
- There are several ways to translate 大, one of which is "tai". See its entry at wiktionary. It appears that in this case, the use is "tai". Several kanji have many transliterations. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 01:17, January 25, 2010 (UTC)
- Ok.—This unsigned comment was made by Mountain26 (talk • contribs) .
- Yeah, the furigana are for "tai". 18.104.22.168 (talk) 21:14, January 26, 2010 (UTC)
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.