Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
When Sora uses his version, he calls it "Juuhaa Shou" and it looks like a sword blade. Nagatos version looks more like a pair of spears. Are we sure they are using the same technique? Jacce 18:31, 2 August 2008 (UTC)
- According to EUdict:
- ju: "go in"
- ha: "edge (of a sword)", "leaf"
- sho: "various", "many", "several"
- shou: "phenomenon", "section, metal", "destroy", "wound, injury"
- Of course I filtered out the likely irrelevant things.
- But just analyzing the names Reppusho -> "Violent Wind Palm", to Juhasho it seams apparent that two different techniques are being used. ~NOTASTAFF Daniel Friesen (DanTMan, Nadir Seen Fire) (talk) current discussion Aug 2, 2008 @ 18:53 (UTC)