- Shouldn't Jiraiya hav it as well....seeing as he's the one who thought the jutsu to him....AlienGamer | Talk 04:59, 27 April 2009 (UTC)
Isn't Kurotsuchi a user of this technique? She used Suiton: Mizurappa at the last chapter so she should be added as a user in this page and the page for Water Release: Water Horn should be eliminated.126.96.36.199 (talk) 15:35, October 23, 2010 (UTC)
- The name of the techniques are homophones in Japanese, but they're written with different kanji. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 15:51, October 23, 2010 (UTC)
- During Jiraiya's flashback.--Cerez365™(talk) 17:26, October 21, 2012 (UTC)
- There's an anime-only sequence when Jiraiya narrates that Nagato could use all five nature transformations, it shows Nagato using a number of ninjutsu. The water ninjutsu he performed fits this technique, and it was preferable listing him here then making a new unnamed jutsu article just for that. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 02:13, April 19, 2013 (UTC)
Are this and Water Release: Water Trumpet just the same technique but displayed in different manners? Considering the hand seals and techniques romaji name are essentially the same, I would be inclined to believe they're the same thing, unless a databook named them separately... --Sajuuk [Moderator] Talk Page | Contribs | Channel 23:18, December 6, 2014 (UTC)
- Since Water Trumpet isn't given a databook entry, I'd agree with the merge. The question is, what to merge with what? "Water Trumpet" is the more recent usage, suggesting Kishimoto prefers that name.
- Might want to consider merging Wood Release: Nativity of a Sea of Trees and Wood Release Secret Technique: Nativity of a World of Trees for the same reasons. ~SnapperTo 23:42, December 6, 2014 (UTC)
- Probably better to merge the pages into the article with the official name given in a data book. That way, we're not misinterpreting the official information given by the author.
- I'm fine with the two Wood Release articles you linked being merged if they're just the same technique performed in different manners. --Sajuuk [Moderator] Talk Page | Contribs | Channel 23:45, December 6, 2014 (UTC)