Do we even need this page? It's a stub (with some bad spelling at that), that consists primarily of the obvious and "we don't know [such and such] information." ~NOTASTAFF Daniel Friesen (DanTMan, Nadir Seen Fire) (talk) current discussion Aug 10, 2008 @ 02:38 (UTC)
Yung Wun 22:56, 13 February 2009 (UTC)
Kabuto is the the VILLAGE LEADER YOU PEOPLES!!!!!!!!
- That is about as much information I need to make an informed decision on this matter.
- And because I doubt you'll understand the sarcasm: There is no proof he is the village leader. You can stop spouting this now.--TheUltimate3 (talk) 02:42, 9 May 2009 (UTC)
Okay, but if we have no idea who is the leader, then why do we have it down? Cant we say unkown?
No we don't beacuse he is DEAD
- First, stop making a new section to respond to this one. Second, we KNOW Orochimaru is/was the leader of Oto. If he is in the current chapter is irrelevant.--TheUltimate3 (talk) 02:57, 9 May 2009 (UTC)
Look, how about we leave it unkown?
- Seriously stop making new sections, and another thing; Sign your posts. And no we aren't leaving it unknown. We KNOW Orochimaru is the Village Leader.--TheUltimate3 (talk) 03:01, 9 May 2009 (UTC)
- Kage is an actual rank. Village head is just a name to give to non-Kage characters. ~SnapperTo 00:31, 31 July 2009 (UTC)
- Village heads are the leaders of villages. All Kage are/were village heads, but not all village heads are Kage. Kage is also an official rank and the Kage have several properties not shared with other village heads, which is why they have a separate article. Merging the two would be confusing and counter-productive, I think. --ShounenSuki (talk | contribs) 10:11, 31 July 2009 (UTC)