Concerning the Name

Aren't these bracers, not gauntlets? Reason being is that gauntlets usually cover, if only partially, the wearer's hands. --

 Ain Soph Aur  Talk  Contribs  NPW  06:46,7/12/2011 

. 06:46, July 12, 2011 (UTC)
Indeed.--Cerez365 Hyūga Symbol 06:53, July 12, 2011 (UTC)
On second thought, I don't think so, while they do look more like bracers, their purpose and that of actual bracers are totally different. So I'd call these less traditional gauntlets which by the way are also used in wrestling, rather than bracers.--Cerez365 Hyūga Symbol 07:02, July 12, 2011 (UTC)
They aren't gauntlets, as gauntlets are first and foremost gloves: they need to cover the hand. The things A is wearing are more similar to vambraces or simply wrist-guards. —ShounenSuki (talk | contribs | translations) 12:41, July 12, 2011 (UTC)
I've been trying to tie the name back into his wrestler theme somehow and gauntlets were the closest things that I could remember but I like the concept of vambraces since gladiators used them as well.--Cerez365 Hyūga Symbol 12:50, July 12, 2011 (UTC)
Unfortunately I'm not that familiar with wrestling terms, so I can't really help there. Vambraces are the closest things I could find. —ShounenSuki (talk | contribs | translations) 13:00, July 12, 2011 (UTC)