- We thought that at first as well, but checking some chapters and references relevant to the Land of Waves in databooks, it said that the Land of Waves was south to the Land of Fire, not east. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 22:38, October 1, 2011 (UTC)
Thank you very much for clarification. I get that idea due to similar names and description and there was built Naruto's Bridge in Land of Waves so I thought its something like foreshadowing and irony because I was in that its where his clan came from : ) Also offtopic, but can you please check my talk page and leave a comment to each of my theories ? Thanks.--Elveonora (talk) 16:56, October 4, 2011 (UTC)
- Also, I still think that Land of Waves was before Land of Whirlpools. Why was it removed ? Was this "theory" disproved by later manga material ? I know its not confirmed by Kishi ... but we should use our brains as well. Both are island south of Land of Fire, right ? I think it makes sense that when Uzushio was destroyed, it got renamed to Land of Waves ...--Elveonora (talk) 22:48, October 4, 2011 (UTC)
- Land of Waves is south to the Land of Fire, meaning it would be south-west to where the Land of Whirlpools was. It appears they're not the same. I've glanced at it, but haven't read it in-depth yet. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 23:50, October 4, 2011 (UTC)
I see, and please take your time at check it all out ... its not that much. Want to hear your opinion ... also is there a way how to send something like pm ?--Elveonora (talk) 00:35, October 6, 2011 (UTC)
Clans and Villages Edit
Does anyone know if Uzushiogakure had any clans besides Uzumaki? Also, was there any other villages outside the main villages (Uzushiogakure)? —This unsigned comment was made by 22.214.171.124 (talk • contribs) .
- If there were other known clans affiliated with Uzushiogakure, they'd be listed in the page. And I think you're confusing the village, Uzushiogakure, with the country, Uzu no Kuni. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 23:00, October 1, 2011 (UTC)
why was this village named uzushio no sato (渦潮の里) instead of uzushiogakure no sato (渦潮隠れの里) in this panel ???
sorry for my bad english..!!
Because characters don't always use the full name of a village. For example, it's far more common to see someone saying "Konoha" than it is to see someone saying "Konohagakure". Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 14:16, January 13, 2012 (UTC)
Village Leader Edit
- Given that it's not one of the Five Great Shinobi Countries their leader would not have the "Kage" title officially. With that, we haven't the foggiest what they'd be called.--Cerez365™ 01:20, January 27, 2012 (UTC)