- Your point being? The manga is littered with spirals. --ShounenSuki (talk | contribs) 14:24, October 21, 2009 (UTC)
It is said that the Uzumaki are related to the Senju, who are related to the Uchiha, so it could be that both the Uchiha and the Uzumaki clans were descended from the older brother, hence the pattern in the Uzumaki insignia. That could be extended to that maybe the uzumakis not only inherited the sages body (their uncanny resilience), but, to a lesser extent, his eyes. that could mean Naruto has a form of Rinnegan. This is also shown in Nagato, who it is stated is related to the Uzumakis,and possesses the Rinnegan. (anonymous)
- If I remember correctly, Kishimoto-sensei once said that he likes drawing spirals in an interview. That could explain their ubiquity. A possible connection between the Uzumaki and the Uchiha ancestor is highly unlikely and wouldn't explain the many spirals in Konoha. A connection between the Uzumaki and the Senju is far more likely, but still dubious, as the Senju were from the Land of Fire and the Uzumaki from the Land of Whirlpools. --ShounenSuki (talk | contribs) 19:34, October 23, 2009 (UTC)
I also started to wonder if there was a connection between the swirling eyes and the Uzumaki clan symbol. It could be a possibility because we don't know if the Uzumaki Clan isn't a descendent of the so called "Uchiha" clan ancestor, the Uzumaki clan symbol could be a representation of the eye form and later on the Uzumaki clan became more closely related to the Senju Clan; this could explain the Nagato (Uzumaki/rinnegan) question. Though at this moment all this is a hypothesis/conjecture, so we will just have to wait and see. :) --Alastar 89 (talk) 06:10, November 8, 2010 (UTC)
i know this is just speculation but is it posible that the byakugan has nothing to do with this doujutsu and it is just a mangekyou sharingan after all kakashi said it was rumored that the uchiha were disended from the hyuuga and a rumor is just a rumor--—This unsigned comment was made by 220.127.116.11 (talk • contribs) .
- Yes friend, it is possible. But the opposite is just as possible.--Cerez365™ 02:47, August 16, 2011 (UTC)
- Explained this at Talk:Senju clan ancestor#Senju Clan Ancestor. ~NOTASTAFF Daniel Friesen (DanTMan, Nadir Seen Fire) (talk) Dec 18, 2009 @ 02:39 (UTC)
If its believed that his eyes were the foundation for the byakugan and sharingan, why are only the uchiha clan members considered decsendants of this guy? Just curious Dj q-pid (talk) 02:52, October 10, 2010 (UTC)
- The byakugan was actually never mentioned to be derived from those eyes just that they sharingan is an offshoot of the byakugan connecting them there would be unnecessary speculation--Cerez365 (talk) 03:07, October 10, 2010 (UTC)
- but wait, i read in one of the discussions about he uchiha that kakashi says that the uchiha are offspring of the hyuga.Dj q-pid (talk) 16:44, October 10, 2010 (UTC)
His appearance is somewhat similar to the Kaguya clan's facial appearance. He has similar marks on his eyes and forehead. Could it be mentioned in the trivia that he could possibly be a Kaguya ancestor, or at least that his appearance resembles that of the Kaguya clan's? --Kracel (talk) 00:07, February 3, 2010 (UTC)
I don't think we should list it as his clan. From what Madara said, his descendants became the Uchiha clan, it didn't exist when this guy was alive. Same case for the Senju clan ancestor. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 14:35, December 5, 2010 (UTC)
- I see your point he was never a member as long as it's mentioned in his article removing it should be fine. --Cerez365 (talk) 15:15, December 5, 2010 (UTC)
The Senju Clan Ancestor is said to be the younger brother of the Uchiha Clan Ancestor on the character page but not on the infobox.If the Senju Clan Ancestor younger brother then that info should be removed.Any objections? —This unsigned comment was made by Shinobi Master (talk • contribs) .
If this is about not listing him in the infobox, let me get out of the way: Wikia is to blame. Since this character and Senju Clan Ancestor both have the same character listed as a parent, usually the infoboxes would automatically add these characters to each other's infoboxes, but because Wikia broke infobox stuff, it doesn't happen, so adding them isn't necessary, someone already did something a while ago that made one brother be listed as the other's parent. Just wait until Wikia fixes it, there's already an update to something coming up, so there's a good chance some wonky stuff will be set right soon. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 22:46, December 9, 2010 (UTC)
I am sorry but it names his brothers as a bunch of people like choji and shino. I dont know if this is a mistake. If not can someone explain the whole family thing?—This unsigned comment was made by 18.104.22.168 (talk • contribs) .
In the flashback, his dojutsu looks red. But in the illustration, it either has no color or has a very faint purple color. Can anyone tell me what's going on? --BlackGhost91 (talk) 03:50, October 24, 2011 (UTC)