Shouldn't this article have info on transforming others with your jutsu, like naruto did to turn akumaru into him and kiba does to transform akamaru since he can't use hand seals, since their seperate does it belongs here, or did naruto use Beast Human Clone on akamaru then change into him. Simant (talk) 20:51, 21 June 2009 (UTC)
Shouldn't it say Users: All inja graduates except Rock Lee or something? I think.
Transformation doesn't dispel when injured
Or at least, not unless the injury is severe. Check out chapter 46, pages 7, 8 and 9 (http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/46/07/). Sasuke clobbers the enemy genin disguised as Naruto into a tree, and he doesn't release his transformation until Sasuke explains to him why he was able to see through it.
- It should be clarified then with that an injury can disrupt the user's concentration sufficiently for it to be dispersed. Thomas Finlayson (talk) 01:46, October 1, 2010 (UTC)
Hand Seal Confusion
The data bar says: Dog → Boar → Tiger. Yet the screenshot shows Sakura using a modified Rat seal. Jedi Mc 9/24/10 10:11am
... It's definitely not the tiger one. Jedi Mc 9/24/10 4:58pm
What happened with Naruto vs. Kiba?
- No hand seals shown ≠ no hand seals used. —ShounenSuki (talk | contribs | translations) 01:57, October 1, 2010 (UTC)
Is this jutsu an illusion like the clone jutsu or is it an actual physical transformation?
- Neither this technique, nor the Clone Technique are illusions. As far as I know, this technique physically changes a person into whatever they want. It probably has its limits, though. —ShounenSuki (talk | contribs | translations) 12:38, March 18, 2011 (UTC)
- Naruto has managed to become fuma shuriken and stones and is still alive and well. Jacce | Talk | Contributions 12:55, May 30, 2011 (UTC)
in telleportation jutsu their is no users listed except for shinsui because he is the most proficient at it.. Why doesnt transformation list zetsu, his transformation justu is the most powerful. because he just doesn't copy the others form he copies their chakra as well. —This unsigned comment was made by Rigoberto60 (talk • contribs) .
When a ninja, transfroms into something like an elephant or a tailed beast, does their mass increase too and do they gain the abilities of that said object? 184.108.40.206 (talk) 09:13, December 23, 2011 (UTC)
- Seeing as its page says that the transformed person will be exactly like the object, I would guess the mass would be the same. As for the abilities, no. They are only taking on the look/feel of the object so there would be no way a normal ninja could use a tailed-beast skill just because they look like it. Joshbl56 09:39, December 23, 2011 (UTC)
- After the part that needs a reference, ad <ref>''Naruto'' chapter/episode 0, page 0</ref>. Jacce | Talk | Contributions 20:26, March 16, 2013 (UTC)
Given how exceptional users and wielders of jutsu and techniques are listed, would it not be reasonable to list Naruto and quite possibly Yamato due to his wood variation?--Reliops (talk) 21:13, April 22, 2013 (UTC)Reliops
- Not quite. Naruto and Yamato don't use this technique directly, they use specific variations, which already have their own articles. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 22:42, April 22, 2013 (UTC)
I know it's been a while, but hasn't this jutsu been used by Naruto a lot??? He transformed into a Shuriken (twice), a dog, a crappy Hokage, into Sasuke (twice), into Sakura, into Kabuto, and maybe even more in the anime; heck, other than Tsunade, who actually used this jutsu more than Naruto??? Naruto not only used this jutsu the most but he did the most different transformations--Deathmailrock (talk) 04:56, November 28, 2013 (UTC)